All Comments on 'What I'm Going To Do'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
paladin1954paladin1954over 4 years ago

Good story. It was a little quick, but it got the job done.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago

Loved it. I'll bet Susie gets everything she wants to know from him. He thinks a lot of himself, clearly, but Susie seems talented in the extreme. Thoroughly enjoyable. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Suzy is a high maintenance bitch. He better watch out or she will try and drain his bank account. I like the story and the characters. Let them explore each other and gain experiences together. We will see how many more chapters this will go before she pisses him off and moves on. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Writen

Thank you for the good read.

I will say it definitely needs a second chapter.

having said that I will say it was well thought out .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfinished Story

If you have a sequel, say so. Otherwise, reading is a waste of time.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago

Oooh - a cliff-hanger.

I do hope there's more to this story! 5 ★

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More chapters

Good is what you have written so far now we need a couple more chapters --- PLEASE

csoshcsoshover 4 years ago

This is the first chapter of many I hope!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 4 years ago
Once we get past the implausability of the "Too Good To Be True" set up, it becomes a nicely written storiy.

I'd like to see how you develop the story from this beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very well done.....the comedic self comments were totally unexpected...but definitely much appreciated.....& added a LOT to the enjoyment of the story line !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why did I read this in the voice of Sheldon Cooper?

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

This is an interesting start and certainly has big possibilities. Interesting that a highly successful step-brother is now going to teach a snotty step-sister a few lessons hopefully ! She needs to get an attitude adjustment and he has the means to show her and bring her around. Some added details about the step-brother / sister would be helpful going in the next chapter(s) and seeing how she reacts to really getting a hrad workout. Cannot wait for more, thank you !!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Hard to believe, even in fantasy fiction that boy can be that successful and family not know it. But guess weirder things happen. Like finding out you step sister is a whore. Willing to be nice only after finding out he is rich. Hope he checks for std after fucking her.

DchargerDchargerover 2 years ago

Great story. Nicely done. I liked it.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I'd love to see a chapter 2

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

Forgot the stars but, would still like to see chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous