All Comments on 'What is a MILF?'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 4 years ago

The first story of yours I've read and i loved it. a very sexy, well written story x

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
How this day could get any better....

Great start to the story!

Many potential plot lines to pursue!

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

With all due respect.. You had better continue this. It is just about as Hot as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Naked Mom

Great story! Sometimes a story is just complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

A nice start to Lisa's story, but a word of advice, if your useless hubby continues to ignore you, kick him into touch, I did with mine. I'm a 43yr old head of dept at a high school in England and I also had put on a few kilo's, but a couple of years ago started jogging, then more time at the gym. I'm 1.56mtrs tall and now weigh just under 50kilo's, but my husband still ignored me and my needs, once possibly twice a month, a quick unsatisfying fumble, followed by him rolling over, followed by snoring. I did just as Lisa, panties in the bin, totally shaved and I now go `commando' every day apart from when `aunt ruby' pays an unwelcome visit. Bra's are as flimsy as possible and my sex life is now off the scale. Tinder is so useful, who knew a lap-top was so handy, I've a nice selection of randy, younger men, who I can rely on fucking me silly, plus I've found that I enjoy a bit of lesbian fun as well. I only wish I had got rid of him sooner. So Lisa, loosen up and enjoy being a MILF.

HoltarenHoltarenalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely fanbloodytastic. I love it. Hope there will be many more episodes - the possibilities are endless and very promising. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a sequel please ?

Very hot. I'm more fond of the neighbours and the public nudity than the kids but it's one hell of a sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Magnetic Plot!

You've taken a not-uncommon "middle age wife and mother" life condition and crafted a compelling plot, one that could go in a number of intriguing ways! We have an apparently sensory limited husband, an oh-so-eager neighbor (where has she been all these years?), and, fascinatingly, one very curious and sexually mature daughter! The makings of a plot that could go almost anywhere! You managed to craft a basic plot line that begins with an entirely believable plot trigger: a woman who's submerged her sensuality in favor of husband, children, school, housework -- so competently that everyone takes her mostly for granted. And one day she says ENOUGH! And the plot is unleashed. Your writing style evokes mystery, anticipation, curiosity and believable interactions.

Well done! Looking forward to the next installment!

sober71sober71over 2 years ago

Very hot I too love public nudity and partial to innocent water sport.

Give you 5*s every time

sandracd79sandracd79about 2 years ago

Great story with the possibility for so many twists. Shame part 2 never came

ghost12_spiritghost12_spiritabout 2 years agoAuthor

I plan on a part 2 at some point, but I have a few stories ahead of it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of your most sexy and sensuous stories. Why no sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...