What is a MILF?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I waited at the door for her, I suddenly became aware that my nipples were almost embarrassingly poking through my shirt.

Jen opened the door and said "Lisa you look absolutely amazing, I can't believe the change since the last time I saw you."

Jen looked like a "mom", perhaps a little more stylish than I had been a month ago, but a mom nonetheless. I thanked her and apologized for being so sweaty but she hugged me anyway and had coffee ready.

We sat and caught up on what the kids were doing and her job and the normal chit chatty stuff people talk about.

She said that her daughter, Rachel had told her, "you should see Lisa, she looks amazing, I can't believe the difference," and "she was right, its like something got turned back on in you, you look younger and so much sexier."

Despite everything I had been up to, I still blushed at little.

She kept talking about how Rachel thought I looked so much better and I couldn't help but wonder if Rachel was one of the girls who thought I was a MILF.

"Thank you, I just decided it was time for a change."

She asked me what I had done and I told her everything, except the parts about being naked and being kissed by my daughter.

She laughed about the panties and said she could tell by the way my nipples were poking through my t-shirt that I wasn't wearing a bra.

"That's just as of today," I said, a little self-consciously I tried to cover them up.

"Don't bother, I actually like that, it makes you look hotter," she said, almost blushing now herself.

"How has your husband responded, I bet that you have to fight him off with a stick," she laughed.

"Actually, he hasn't noticed much, and remember what I told you about shaving my pussy," I said a little longingly.

"Well, it's a good thing Brad (her husband) isn't here, he is always after me to shave mine and now that you are looking more and more sexy, it wouldn't surprise me that you would need a stick to keep him away. We'll have you and your family over for a pool party, and I'll tell him just before you show up, it will make him crazy."

I didn't know how to respond to that, but I did notice that her eyes kept being drawn to my nipples.

Her overt staring was starting to make me a little wet. Since she was trying to check me out, I thought I would have a little fun, and without being obvious, I shifted my position as she was talking about her job and opened my legs up a little.

From where she was sitting, she had a nice view of my crotch, and because my shorts were a little loose, she might even be able to see a little skin.

As she talked, I noticed that her gaze moved several times to look between my legs and she seemed to lose her train of thought, actually repeating the same sentence twice.

I turned the conversation back to having our families together for a pool party, "I would love to come over for a swim, I will need to get a new bathing suit, though, all of mine are falling apart."

Without batting an eye, she said, "Don't be silly, I could lend you one, I have lots of them, you're a little smaller than me, but I have so many."

Then she added, "would you like to go for a swim now?"

"I'm all sweaty and I have a ton of chores to do when I get home, I should really be going," I replied, a little surprised at her response.

"Come on Lisa, it will cool you down after your run, your chores can wait a little longer."

Without waiting for me to respond, she reached over and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Let's find you a suit."

She took me into their spare bedroom and started looking through the closet, "let's see about finding one that will fit."

After a few minutes, she tossed me a red bikini set, "there that should look nice on you, I bought it a long time ago, but I was too big for it," she laughed, "but you should be perfect in it."

"You can get changed in here, I am going to get changed in my room," and she breezed past me.

She had left the door open which I thought was funny, but I pulled off my sweaty top which was a little hard because the wetness made it stick to me, and then my shorts and socks came off.

I realized that I was going to need to work on getting rid of my farmers tan, maybe I should start sunbathing in the nude, a thought that made me a little excited.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed that even after a short time of running, it was having an effect, my body was much tighter and my tummy was nice and flat, I probably had lost almost the whole 10 pounds I had wanted to lose since I started.

My boobs had only a little sag and as 34B's they were just right for me. My shaved pussy was nice and smooth and despite the open door, I ran my fingers along my lips and made me wish I could get myself off right now, but Jen could come back any second.

"Hmmm, that might be fun," I thought.

I started with the bottoms and quickly realized this was a very small bikini.

I did up the ties and adjusted the thin little triangle of cloth, it was a good thing I shaved myself because the thin material barely covered the start of my pussy on the bottom and just covered the top of my pussy. My hardening clit actually could be seen just slightly poking into the very thin fabric.

The back of the bikini cut deliciously up my ass, barely more than just a string. The tension when I moved sent little shockwaves through my ass and my pussy.

The top was equally small, the fabric covered my areola on each boob, but just. I had barely finished with the ties when Jen reappeared and said, "girl you look hot!"

"So, do you Jen," she had on a nice one piece that was much more conservative but accented her nicely.

She added, "Brad is going to wish he was here, do you might if I take your picture?"

I started to object, when I realized, the thought of her taking my picture wearing so little was actually turning me on.

"Ok, but just one, where do you want me?" I said looking like I was giving in just to be a good guest.

"How about laying on the bed on your tummy," the way she said it, made me wonder if maybe she had been thinking about this all along.

I laid on the bed and propped my head up with my arms and had my legs flat but bent at the knees so my feet almost touched my ass.

"Perfect," she snapped what seemed more like six pictures than one or two.

"Could I just get one for Rachel? How about kneeling on the bed with your legs spread wide and with your arms over your head.

I got into position and she said, "arch your back a little more and tilt your head back."

"That's perfect, you are so sexy," I noticed her nipples becoming erect in her bathing suit.

She sounded very excited and she must have taken a dozen pictures again, instead of the one or two. I have to admit I was getting a little turned on by all of the attention.

Jen, helped me up and kept holding my hand as she led me to the pool. She dived in first and I followed a moment later.

"Jen, I need your help," I said seconds after surfacing.

"What's wrong, did you hit your head?" showing real concern.

"No, I'm fine, but I need your help finding my top, it must have come off when I dived in."

Jen found it and before I could take it from her, she said, "Hold still, let me put it on you." She reached around me and seemingly under the guise of helping me, she felt my boobs and her touch was amazing.

Positioning the material over my achingly hard nipples, she managed to pinch and pull each of them before retying me.

My legs were wobbly because of her touch, but she let on that nothing out of the ordinary happened.

We swam for maybe 30 minutes and she did not try anything else, leaving me to wonder if I was imagining things.

When I said that I would go change, she smiled and said, "keep it on, you look awesome in it, if I were you, I would wear it home and then take it off and do some nude sunbathing."

She walked me to the door and thanked me for coming, we hugged for a moment and she slapped my ass and said, "God, girl, you do look awesome, and I would love to have you to pose for some more pictures sometime," and then paused before continuing, "maybe even without the bathing suit."

I smiled and said, "I would love to do that for you." And kissed her on the lips.

If she was surprised, she didn't show it and she felt me up through the bikini bottoms and said, "Count on it, until next time," and she kissed me, this time longer and with her tongue running over my lips and into my mouth.

Smiling, she said, "That was so nice, I'll see you soon."

And with that I started to walk home, carrying my shorts, shoes, and t-shirt.

The road was deserted and I was about half the way home, when I noticed our car was in the driveway.

My thoughts were switched from thoughts of posing naked to concern for my kids.

I rushed home and opened the door to find my daughter sitting at the table eating lunch.

"What's going on sweetie, I thought something was wrong?"

"I decided to come home for lunch with you, but when I got here you were still out, where were you?"

I had kind of lost track of time and I said I had gone running and stopped at Rachel's house and went for a swim with her mom.

"That's a pretty nice little bikini you don't have on mommy," she smiled and stood up in front of me.

"it was just an old one Jen said didn't fit anymore," I said feeling surprisingly self conscious.

"Well I think it fits you in all of the right spots, Mommy," she said with a voice much older sounding than she was.

"I have to get back to school, but come here for a moment, mommy." And she pulled me closer and kissed me again on the lips.

She held me close and her hands rested on my ass.

"You've done this before," I asked knowing the answer.

"Lots of times with my girlfriends, never with someone as sexy as you mommy," her words were lost in the depths of our kiss.

I felt her little hand slipping into my bottoms, and I inhaled as her fingers penetrated my already wet pussy.

"OMG, that feels so nice sweetie," I managed to whisper

"You have such a nice cunt, mommy," I was surprised by her easy use of that term.

"I want to suck on your little pussy, I want to play with your ass and rim you, you are my MILF, mommy."

It was only in the last day I noticed that she had started calling me "Mommy" when we were along, I have to admit, hearing her say that and kissing or touching me, was making me very turned on.

She kissed me again and then slapped my ass, she noticed my nipples poking out from behind my top, "You like to be spanked, sweet, just like me mommy," she whispered in my ear.

"I have to go back to school, but one of these days, we will go out together for one of your midnight walks and we can have some fun."

I looked surprised, "You know about those?"

"Of course, I heard you go out one night and I have watched you every other time, it's so hot mommy, especially that time you peed on the road, I rubbed myself so hard it was hard to run to beat you home."

"Does anyone else know?"

"Just David, if you wore panties, I would bet that he would want to have some to masturbate into."

"Got to go mommy, see you later," and she kissed me again with her tongue just about all the way down my throat and she felt my pussy and then she was gone.

It was only just 1 pm and I had been kissed passionately for the first time by two women, one of them my daughter. Both my kids knew I was secretly being naked at night, what a day.

Suddenly the door knocked and the UPS driver was there, I opened the door without thinking and he stared at me openly.

"Have a good day ma'am, you just made my day," he said as I signed for the packaged and he left.

It wasn't until I signed for the parcel, that I noticed that when my daughter had felt me up, she had pulled my bottom aside and my wet pussy was on display.

Opening the box, I tried to imagine how this day could get any better ...

... inside the box, were my new toys.

To be continued.

12