What is an AFEX anyway?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There." Brook strung the word out almost singing. "Do you feel it? Does it feel ok?" Brook asked as she continued to slide it up and down his crack, pressing it firmly between his cheeks. She stared at the probe intently as she slid it up and down. It was sandwiched between his cheeks with the tip facing upwards in the direction of his head. She continued for about one minute then lifted the rear end of the probe and stroked his butt crack with the pointed tip.

"I'm going to start putting it in now." Brook said and felt him press tighter into her thighs. She guided the tip to his rectum and slowly pressed it inside about one inch and held it there. She watched his rectum dilate as it entered. She liked butt play, both giving and receiving. She had played with her boyfriends during lovemaking but this was more rewarding to her. It was much different than the love making version. It satisfied a carnal desire that was divorced from the psychological trappings of a lover. There was no judgement and no expectations. She enjoyed the way it looked. She liked to see the nitty gritty details up close. She liked the way it felt. She liked the freedom to see and touch a man's most intimate body parts to her hearts content, without judgement that she is perverted or strange.

She pressed the probe inside him another inch and watched his hole grow wider as the taper increased in diameter. She felt his penis again punch into her naked inner thigh. He ground into her lap as the pressure on his rectal sphincter increased. At this point there was a little pain, but he liked the feeling. He is not gay. He can't bear the thought of a man's penis in his rectum or even the thought of having a male doctor or nurse perform such a personal procedure on him. He has a female doctor for this very reason, though she has never seen him nude or examined any of his private areas.

Brook felt the resistance increase as she pressed the probe deeper. Scott arched his back and groaned lightly as she pushed it another half inch inside him. She stopped for a second before continuing. Suddenly his rectum seemed to relax and the probe dropped another two inches with little effort. Scott sighed heavily. His arched back relaxed and his head settled back down onto the cushion. His penis suddenly decreased the pressure on Brook's thigh.

The eight inch probe was about halfway inserted. Brook pulled it back out about three inches and then pressed it back inside him slowly, until it was three fourths of the way in. She plunged it in and out about an inch at a fairly fast pace for about thirty seconds. She watched the flesh of his widely stretched rectum move with the probe as it came in and out of his butthole. The probe was about one and a quarter inches in diameter. She wished to push him to his maximum tolerance.

She liked how the skin around his rectum slightly followed the probe as she pulled it out slowly. As it left his rectum he flinched and groaned. She immediately reinserted it and quickly drove it back in. She didn't stop until all eight inches were deep inside him. He reeled and arched his back and groaned. "ah...that looks good .. it is all the way inside you now." Brook said in a low tone. "does that feel ok?" He shook his head to indicate yes.

She spent ten minutes driving the probe in and out of him and occasionally removing it completely, only to plunge it back inside him as deep as it would go. She watched intently as the probe moved in and out. She observed Scott's body language and noticed his most tense state was during retraction. With each cycle she maximized the intensity of retraction, by moving it slower to increase the duration. She liked seeing him hold his breath and tense his body each time. She liked the close up view of his butthole and his spread cheeks. She liked seeing his rectum fold in with down strokes and pull out slightly with extraction strokes. She wondered if other women enjoyed seeing the close-up details of someone's butt and rectum like she does.

She finally retracted the probe and said, "Ok, why don't you get up now." Her legs tingled as blood returned to her inner thighs once his weight was lifted from her lap. He raised on his hands first then set his feet on the ground. Brook noticed his erection had subsided somewhat, a normal product of this exercise. The first thing she wanted to do before the next step, was get his penis back to a fully erect state. She liked it as hard as it could get. She liked him to be near ejaculation. She liked seeing his penis whether it was hard or not, but an erect penis is her preference and a deep red head with a bulging shaft and bulging veins is even better. She likes seeing the clear pre-semen seeping from the tip. She likes seeing the pee hole slightly dilated.

As she was preparing to stand up, she noticed clear seminal fluid on her left inner thigh. It had leaked from Scott's penis during the anal probing. She used the hem of her skirt to wipe it clear as she rose to her feet. "I need you to lie on the table on your side." Brook said while gathering herself up after the previous activity. "Lay on you right side facing this way. And tuck your legs up a little so you are completely on the table."

She made her way to the dining table. She was behind Scott now. He could not see her as she wiped the dildo with the towel. She refreshed the lube on it by scooping more Vaseline from the jar with her finger and smeared a generous coat over its full length. She turned to face the table. She climbed onto it on her knees. He was curled in a sort of loose fetal position. She paused and rubbed her left hand across his butt allowing her fingers to ride through the crack. She then shuffled a little further down and placed her left hand under his left thigh and applied pressure to raise it, "Lift this leg up," she ordered. Then she moved under his leg while it was almost straight up. She rested it on her shoulder. His right leg remained on the table with his knee bent. She had repositioned herself directly in line with his crotch and straddled his left leg while on her knees. She could feel his left leg contacting her inner thigh.

"There we go," she sort-of moaned in low tones as she settled in, ready to approach his genitals and rectum. She then rubbed his penis with her left hand and massaged it for a few minutes until it regained full erection. Then she started teasing his butthole with the heavily lubed probe. She ran the tip through the crack until she found his rectum. She firmly inserted it the full eight inches. "There we go .. all the way in .. looks good." He groaned and shuddered slightly. She left it there while she used both hands to massage his testicles and penis. "I need your penis to be fully erect." She explained while increasing the intensity of the penis massage. His was already fully erect but she wanted to get him close to ejaculation. She loved seeing him in the position with a very hard penis. The mental picture of his hard penis, butt with a dildo as deep as it will go and his testicles drawn tight will stay with her for a long time. She will look back in her memory the next time her and Greg are making love, probably during the time he is driving his cock in and out of her during doggy style fucking, his favorite position and one in which he spends the most time. Maybe she'll draw these mental pictures when she is alone and needs them to reach her own orgasm.

As she sat straddle of his right leg, she felt contact with on her inner thighs and just lightly on her vagina. She felt contact with his other leg resting on her shoulder, contact with his testicles and his penis in her left hand and she was rubbing his pelvic floor with her right. He had the dildo inserted in his butt as far as it would go and she could see all of his lower body up close. She was openly turned on. She craved stimulation on her vagina. She craved an orgasm, but that would completely destroy the moment. Instead, she disciplined herself to allow that deep layer of excitement to build inside her. She can store it for many hours and sometimes days like she stores the explicit mental pictures of his naked body.

"Good." She moaned as she massaged his penis. She started to feel a little surge in it and stopped to prevent a climax. It was not time yet. "I will get you to ejaculate later but we need to wait until I'm done with the anal probe exercises." She stated very objectively. "You look good right now, that is a good erection, so let's continue working on your rectal exercises." She then twisted the switch on the vibrator and set it to medium. Medium setting was pretty high for him, but she intended to push the limits. "Ah, yes." Brook spoke barely audible as she began sliding the vibrating probe in and out of his rectum. "I'm going to have to work it pretty hard for the treatment to be effective. It's all the way in now. Does that feel ok?" she warned him. She then sat down on her heels and felt his leg under her butt. His calf was aligned almost perfectly with the crack of her butt and was working its way between her cheeks as she worked the dildo in and out of his rectum. Her panties were starting to wedgy a little. It also rubbed on her vagina and provided a little of the physical stimulation she craved. It felt good and worked for him as well. Incidental contact with her private areas during the exercises was a great bonus, but it had to be limited.

She was developing a rhythm with her body as she pushed and pulled the probe in and out faster and faster. She had to incorporate her entire body in the motion to get the needed pressure. It was a bit of a workout. At this point if she had a second set of hands, she would masturbate him. Maybe next week with Linda's assistance.

"I'm going to go as deep as I can and as fast as I can." She warned him as she increased the speed and depth of the dildo strokes in his butt.

She started panting a little and moaning. She tried to restrain it but the visual of him with his legs spread and the sound of his low tone rhythmic groans and the deep penetrations of the dildo into his rectum were too stimulating. She moaned a little and sort of hummed, "mmm, ahh." She continued for another minute before changing to the next position. "Good, very good." she said panting from the rigorous motion, as she worked the probe in and out very quickly. The Vaseline had made his butt and the top of his thighs shiny as it was spread from the rigorous motions of the dildo probing in and out of his rectum so quickly.

Scott had his eyes closed as he lay there with his body rocking slightly while Brook ran the probe in and out of his butt. The open intimate trusting moment was so familiar. It was what he sought for years, since his experiences as a boy in the infirmary. He could feel the cool air of the room on his naked body. Her instructions sounded familiar. He liked that she could see his genitals openly and for a prolonged period of time. He could feel the tip of his penis sliding on the cushion of the table as his body rocked back and forth, a familiar sensation from those many years ago. His penis ached since Brook stimulated him so close to orgasm and stopped. He loved the feeling in his rectum as Brook moved the dildo in and out. There were so many sensations he could barely process them all. He would remember them for days, much like the feeling of the ocean on your skin after a long day in the water.

"Ahhh, Ok. Let's set up for the next exercise." Brook muttered as she slowly extracted the dildo from his butt. He could feel his greasy butt cheeks touching each other. They felt slippery. The left-over sensation in his rectum was strong. It almost felt like the probe was still inside him.

She lowered his leg from her shoulder and laid it on the table and scooted backwards, off the edge. She intentionally allowed his calf to slide along the crack of her butt and brush against her vagina as she moved. It drove her panties deeper in her crack. When she stood she reached under her skirt and pulled them back into place.

"Ok ..get up on your hands and knees." Brook said as she wiped the probe with the towel and laid it on the dining table. She used the towel and wiped the excess Vaseline from his butt as soon as he was on all fours. "We're going to do a short exercise with the probe, but I'm going to have you ejaculate from a different position this time." When she had ejaculated him in the past it was from this position with his head down on the table and his butt in the air. She would spread his legs and pull his penis between his legs and stimulate him to orgasm while gently moving the dildo in and out of his rectum. It was a position they both liked. She actually performed a similar activity with her lovers on more than one occasion. For her boyfriend, she would use her finger in his butt and masturbate him. It was much different than this. The sense of and reason for it was different. It was rewarding in a different way, a selfish way, one in which she would also expect an orgasm. But this situation was strictly for her mental photography. She would save it for a later fantasy, either alone, or with her lover. She would replay these moments later with her eyes closed.

"OK...I'm going to insert the probe now." Brook warned. She had re-lubed it and stood directly behind him as she gently swept the tip of it between his cheeks. She found his rectum and inserted it as far as it would go with one smooth motion. "ah .. ah there it goes, that looks good .. all the way in." Brook commented. He liked her comments. They sounded naughty and let him know she was ok with it. It was a little like his previous experience at the infirmary when the nurse would say similar things, like "sticking it in all the way", "it looks good, does it feel good", and "you have a big one for your age."

"I like that." Brook said as she stepped back and looked at him. "She liked seeing his butt cheeks spread and the dildo peeking out from his rectum. Again, she reminded herself how much liked seeing his testicles between his legs draw up tight. She liked the side view with his penis pointing forward and hard as a rock. She liked the reddening colors of his entire genital area. She liked seeing the shiny surfaces around his genitals created by the thin layer of Vaseline that had been smeared around during the exercises.

She reached between his legs and took his penis and pulled it back and vigorously stroked it until he was close to orgasm. She released it and returned to its natural position, hanging below his belly, pointing forward and dripping clear sticky fluid. She craned her head around to see it there and see the tip dilated and the fluid dripping from it. She massaged his testicles and rolled them around in her hand. She left the dildo inside him the whole time which stimulated the prostate and caused higher volumes of seminal fluids to be released.

"Yeah, that is good." Brook said then pulled the probe completely out of his butt and immediately pushed it back in as far as it would go. She repeated this several times. Each time it left his rectum, his back arched and he groaned quietly. "Yeah" she said each time. Brook wanted so much to reach under her skirt and touch herself. She was wet and stimulated. She had been since she held his penis while he urinated. The intensity had increased throughout the exercises. Brook continued to mutter in low tones. "yeah... ah ... that's good...yeah"

"I'm going to take the probe out and have you lie on your back and pull your knees to your chest." She instructed. "Ah, ... oh .. good" she groaned as she pulled the probe from his rectum. She pulled it out slow and watch the rectal skin stretch slightly as it followed the probe during extraction. She couldn't help but think to herself for the one hundredth time how much she loved seeing the close details and the strong intimate feelings it created.

"Roll on over, ....hold your knees," she said urging him on. She held the probe, ready to continue as soon as he was positioned. "I'm going to have you ejaculate in this position because I need to see your penis as the semen comes out." She explained. The frank proper physiological terminology was important for him to hear. Just these simple blunt objective words from an unfamiliar objective woman, were necessary for this to work. Brook liked to say them in this context. She had a completely different vocabulary with her boyfriends. She used words like "fuck" and "suck" and "eat" when they talked dirty. Her relationship with Scott was something different; very objective and literal, it was a role.

"Let's try to get you down this way a little more." She instructed, motioning him to slide closer to her at the very edge of the table. "I need to see the dilation of your penis opening." She added as he pulled his knees to his chest and held them firmly with both hands. He had spread his knees wide but Brook demanded them to be wider, "Spread your legs a little more," She said.

"I need to observe your semen as it is expelled from your penis." Brook detailed her intentions. "I'll need to pull it down and hold it straight up." To Scott, this was meant to sound a clinical, like something he heard from the nurse in 6th grade. It was very much like something she would have said.

As he got into place she watched. She could see his erect penis as it lay on his stomach. His testicles were swollen and excited. They were ready to deliver semen. He was so near ejaculation the slightest touch from Brook might cause it. She could see the streams of clear fluid running form the tip of his penis and realized how close he was. She wanted to get the probe in him before he came, so she did not touch his penis. "I'm going to put the probe back in." she warned as she placed the tip just inside his rectum. In this position she needed to be gentle. She slowly slid the probe inside him until it almost disappeared. "ah yes ... very good" she sang.

She stopped to take a mental picture. She memorized the way his penis lay extended on his stomach and how his testicles were pulled tight at the base. She could see the dildo protruding from his butt. The bottom of his bare feet framed the whole picture and somehow added to the excitement. During lovemaking she is rarely positioned to see her lover's body, certainly not like this, up close and with time to absorb every detail. She mentally searched her list of friends and wondered if any of them enjoyed observing a penis pulsing semen or a man's butt spread wide and his rectum filled with a dildo.

She pulled the probe 90 percent of the way out of his butt then slowly pushed it back in. "ah.." she sighed a little above her normal muttered moan, "Yes, that looks really good, I can see the probe going in and out of your rectum, It's moving smoothly and easily now. You are about ready." She narrated to him because she knew it was stimulating. "We need to make sure your prostate is properly stimulated." Somehow she knew the words to say that would be similar to those the nurse would have said all those years ago. He never told her what to say, that would have ruined it.

She started gently pumping the probe in and out a few inches. She continued for three minutes in almost complete silence, except for one question and several moans, "Is that good? .. does that feel good?"

"Yes," Scott could barely answer. His level of excitement was so high he could barely make his mouth move. That, coupled with the fact that he had not spoken a word for the past thirty minutes, his speech was broken, quavering and barely audible.

"Yes.." Brook spoke in a sort of sigh, "It's about time." She took his very hard penis and held it straight up with just her index finger and thumb. "Let's see what the tip looks like before we start." She explained. The slot on the end of his penis was soaked with clear sticky fluid. She wiped it with her fingertip and it slipped between the tiny lips. It was dilated about two millimeters. "ah, " Brook continued her muttered moans. She was at the highest level of sexual excitement that she could achieve without having physical stimulation of her genitals. She literally tingled all over. This would last a long time. She could use this experience for days. It would hold her up even when she was at work on a long boring day. She could just spend a few moments picturing her favorite mental images of the past hour and make the day pass in moments.