What is an AFEX anyway?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your penis is dilated. It looks good. Your prostate is ready too. There is a lot of seminal fluid being expelled which indicates you are ready for ejaculation." She continued to use the clinical terms he craved to hear. "Your penis is very hard and enlarged." She continued to narrate while lightly feeling along his shaft with two fingers. She was building him as much as possible.

She had stopped moving the probe in and out but kept her right hand on it and wiggled it slightly while it was inserted at full depth. She wrapped the fingers of her left hand carefully around his penis and started slowly pumping. It was slick and shiny with Vaseline and the head had turned a dark purple/red.

"Very nice," she whispered. "You have a nice penis." She whispered. He had heard those exact words from the school nurse on more than one occasion.

She started on the final strokes of his penis that would result in orgasm. She resumed moving the dildo in and out a just a few inches. As she did, his groans increased in volume and intensity, but still were not loud. She was skilled at stroking his penis and pumping the dildo at the same time. She was truly ambidextrous. "Ah.." she was sighing louder and not holding it back. "Oh that is so good. ... that is really good" She said out loud for him to hear. She held his penis perfectly straight up and stared at the tip as she stroked it. She anticipated the squirting white fluid that would soon be ejected from his now throbbing penis. "ah ... good...good... oh, yes"

"ah..." she moaned loudly as if she needed relief. Suddenly semen spurted from the dilated slot at the end of his penis. She didn't miss it. "Oh...my god," she said. "that looks so good" Simultaneously he groaned and his back arched. His legs fought with his hands to stay in place He could barely keep them pulled to his chest. Brook continued to stroke his penis harder and faster as more of the white fluid was emitted in long streams that launched from his penis about ten inches into the air. "Oh...Ah...Ah.... Good ... oh yes ..very good." Brook didn't hold back at all and allowed herself to display her satisfaction at watching him cum. "that looks really good." And she meant it .. she loved seeing this. She could see it every day. She was sure that other women liked it as much as shed did. Scott had heard similar things said by the nurse when he ejaculated while lying on the small treatment table that was surrounded by the privacy curtain in her office.

After several surges, the semen ceased to flow. He had spewed a lot of cum this time, Brook noticed. He was not necessarily a guy who released large quantities of semen, but this time he expelled a huge dose. Brook slowly stopped her stroking. She could tell the sensitivity of his penis was in the super sensitive post ejaculation phase and did not wish to be touched. She liked to force herself on it during that time to bring his orgasm into the super intense stage, but eventually backed off when it became too painful. He rolled back and forth and squeezed his leg together to slow the movement of her hand. She pulled the probe from his rectum and he reeled from the intense sensation. He rolled over on his side. He released his knees from his chest and assumed a fetal position, panting lightly. His legs collapsed together and laid flat on the table. She could see his tight little butt, greasy and red from the probing. She took one last quick mental picture before leaving for the bathroom to retrieve two towels.

When she returned he had rolled face up. His penis was exhausted and lay limp on his stomach. There were several streams of semen stretched across his stomach. It had started to run toward his left side as a result of him rolling over after ejaculating. Some of it had landed on the table beside him. Much of it was on the back of his thighs and butt and he laid on it. She wiped him with the towel and wiped up the semen on the table. She turned him over and wiped it off of his buttocks and from the table underneath. He resumed lying flat and she covered him with the clean towel. He needed privacy immediately after orgasm. She would leave right away. His state of mind changed drastically and she was aware of the sensitivity of this moment.

"Just lay here and relax, for a while," Brook said. She picked up the TV remote from the coffee table and laid it beside him. She gathered her stuff from the dining table and left without another word.

Just as she stepped out the door she let out a huge long sigh. "Whew!" she literally uttered out loud as she rounded the corner of the house toward her car. She almost felt like she had orgasmed herself. In a way she had. She had saved some really nasty sexual pictures, sensations and feelings as a result of this encounter. She smiled for herself. "Good one." She uttered under her breath as she pulled from the driveway. It would take her an hour to shake the immediate sensations of the past forty five minutes. She barely remembered driving home. When she arrived at the house, she immediately called Greg. It was 8:45 and he had tried to call. He had also sent a text that said, "Give me a buzz," along with some cute little emoji's.

She called but kept it short. She didn't really want to talk to him right then, but called to maintain the relationship. She said she was exhausted, having spent a late night at work and dinner with her clients.