All Comments on 'What is Family for'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
PHilBBPHilBBover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, thank you. Lots of combinations available and I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes and whether any liaisons are with everybody’s knowledge or they each remain a secret.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

You are talented writer, men and women tend have different slant from masculine and feminine views. Men tend to a little rawer shorter and less emotions. The feminine emphasis of varies in degrees and a lot comes from their family and social networks. Myself having many daughters no sons, my girls had much of their mothers characteristics. They were very skilled in the art of language and how to use insinuating, inticement, and the verbiage that using logic, social, emotional and personal interests yet it is very effective. It is very hard to achieve a cohesiveness due to other factors. The feminine charm conducive. Example coming from work one of my daughters greeted me as I getting out of my car, and I saying mom is making your favorite meal. She was chatting about so many things what all the girls had done, I was greeted by the others, and they sat talking to me about their day and asking me questions that had to do an assignment. Up until that point I had thought there were something going. So I was all about helping as the needed. The topic was how dating and parenting worked when I was younger. My radar was on right then, I said how we were chaperoned by adults, there were get-togethers, hay rides, picnics, and church activities. It was all a setup that would being the hay wagon driver, I found out later that my wife helped them about how to get me to agree to be the chaperone parent over 14 kids. There is far more information exchanged in the feminine network in detail. My made a comment to one of her girlfriend's the shape and length I of my dick hits her g spot. I came home early because my car was in the shop, and I came through the garage. My daughter's are talking on the phone in their room loud and laughing, the first words heard was ( he's 8"big) I stop and say listened, I thinking that they talking about one of their friends the conversation continues, continued (headed and curved up to hit the g spot). My thoughts at the moment were well they are all over 18 and they were quite responsible hadn't gotten in any trouble. I went back in the kitchen and walked out and in the front door. I walked in the living room and I was called out I am home is anyone here. Yeah we in our rooms. I say OK. Go in my bedroom was taking a shower. Hey dad, we have a few questions that we want to ask you. At the moment I was puzzled a little. I said, what's up. We are not going tell anyone else just between us, no one else. I felt that I was going to be asked girlfriend boyfriend questions. We had answered lots of questions for the girls but most were answered by their mother. Well the first question, how old were when you had sex with a girl. Immediately I didn't want to honestly answer any questions. I said that is a little personal. Well dad we all know who it was, they said together mom told us. I was silent for few seconds. So just tried put back on them. OK if your mother told then you know probably about my sex with other partners. So thought time ask them about their sex life's. It backfired, for 10 minutes I heard all short but graphic, I tried stop them by saying OK I don't need to know anymore, but they continued. Well what want to know which one of my friends have you had sex with. I thought for a second I hadn't, but were some dancing rubbing and some feeling at parties. The truth is that I haven't had sex with any of her friends. They paused and talked to each other. Dad there is one way to get a solid personal answer that we will keep to ourselves and not share with anyone. I think said OK without imagining what was going answer. They quite for few seconds. Then walked in the bathroom. Our glass door you could see through I held my hand over myself. OK dad turn off the shower we need for get your dick hard it will be the truth that will break the rumors, don't worry or asks questions we will tell you after it is done. I tried to talk my way through and round it. Just gave up, I was horny but extremely embarrassed trying talk, they just shhhe everytime. They measured first with their hands and then cloth measuring tape and they all put hands on me I resisted at first I just wanted it to end after a good 10 minutes. They finally said (Dad there is this rumor about you screwing this woman and the description matches. I realized that I was still standing with a hard on. I started drying off and put on boxers. I asked who is this girl friend. They said you can't confront her that will create a lot of trouble. I just agreed and are we done now. They all hugged me saying they were sorry, but were not sorry and they would never be able to forget it. A week went by my wife while we were in bed said, I heard that you were showing our daughters your hard dick. I said that they cornered me. She stopped me and it's OK it's my fault it got started by me explaining to how much you satisfied me with our sex (one her girlfriends). I sat up in the bed said why do women give so much information to each other. I would never say that about you to any I knew nor would I would I with a woman. I should have kept my mouth shut because she told most of the women she knew knows about you and she knew about their's sex partners.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

My thoughts: Maggie is not the main protagonist, all the women are. Lilly arrives next morning, normal family things happen during the day, and at night the Kara scene repeats, only with Lilly as the main actor. We see Robert’s kinky side with his lesbian daughter, who isn’t as peculiar as family makes her to be. Funeral occurs, following the wake & family dinner following. Maggie chooses this inopportune time to bring up all the shenanigans going on. Family chaos. When all settles down Dad pulls the Magster aside, and she gets the full family treatment. Pregnancy(s) are discovered, of course, in Kara, and surprisingly Lilly by Robert, and Maggie by Marcus. Ben arrives finally, missing all the fun. .

There. Does that take care of your disguised writer’s block? 😃 Seriously, the reason you are confused for a profressional writer is that the quantity and quality of your work seems to rival that. Monitize that with a major publisher & you’ll be buying drinks for all of us original readers! .

Marvin

DarkenningDarkenningover 1 year ago

Suggestion: Kara is actually Robert's daughter; around the time that she (and Maggie) were born, Robert and his wife had a swinging affair with Kara's parents.

Suggestion: Two of Kara and Marcus' kids are actually Robert's; all three of them know and accept this.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 1 year ago
Another chapter

That was definitely a cliffhanger! Need another chapter or two.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Interesting concept.

With the setup you've given (and title) I think it should be known by those on the farm Kara is 'stepping up' to help dad. "that's what family is for" Now that being said, you've left this pretty wide open, and maybe too open. Lot of questions COULD be asked, like... Are all 5 kids Marcus' ? Strokes are usually a sudden thing, so personally this 'affair' should have only been going on since mom's death. But then again, a twist could be Mom got sick a few years ago and that was the 'first time' Kara 'stepped in' to help, resulting in a child. Will Maggie and/or Lilly be asked or forced to take on that roll? Will Maggie do it willingly without being asked? What about lil' brother? Other than mentioning him he's an NPC, Lily seems more 'real' then he does at the moment. Is there going to be any 'weird' family traditions?!? With the patriarchal farming life described; I could see another twist being the males can have premarital sex (being taught by mom) while females are virgins till the wedding night. (NOT where I would take it, but I could see it as possible)

The big questions are; what's the end going to look like? Will the girls 'rejoin' the family and in what roll? What shape will the family take? And how will these "that's what family is for" revelations affect not just Maggie, but the family as a whole?

I'm interested to see where this goes. Personally I have no problem with incest for love (be it love of family or romantic) or with children resulting from that love. I'm against noncom, but reluctance can, if done correctly, be a good read. I hate when someone states a belief, but goes against stated belief too quickly. I'm also not a fan of manipulation, for manipulations' sake. Good Luck and congrats on over 100 stories.

Thanks for Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s starting out nice why don’t you have the daughters shave and wear sexy heels and sexy clothes to turn on there men and masters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I say Marcus knows and wants his sister like his wife is having their dad.

ErrlyampervErrlyampervover 1 year ago

Very good introduction to the upcoming series. Just the right amount of buildup to hold our interest.

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Excellent beginning. Your options for continuing are virtually endless. I’m looking forward to seeing where the readers want to take this. 5*

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44over 1 year ago

Well done as always!! I think this could be a multi-chapter story. I think you could keep it secret or make it into a full fledge incest situation - you have the fun twists of cara and younger sisters lesbian wife also having some fun / so many possibilities!! Cant wait to read ALL the chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written. Erotic with a lot of different possibilities.

Maggie Mae will of course have her daddy’s huge cock eventually. Would make a fitting culmination after all the other sex going on.

Marcus had an accident on the farm and had his balls crushed by a farm animal leaving him unable to site children. So of course Robert is the father of all of Kara’s children. She’s currently going for number 6.

When Lilly arrives Maggie can’t help herself and confides in her about their father and Kara. Of course the sisters end up in bed together and make sufficient noise to be heard throughout the house.

Ben is thoroughly closeted gay. He has a boyfriend who doesn’t live with him. But they enjoy lots of sex. Marcus is bi-curious and Ben seduced him long ago. They maintain a supposedly secret affair.

After a lot of furtive sneaking around and copious amounts of family sex going on everyone is exposed and the family orgy begins. This begins with Robert taking Maggie. Lilly finally seduces sexy Kara. And Ben outs himself as he takes Marcus in his mouth in front of everyone.

Just a few suggestions

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 1 year ago

Lively started,, keep going

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved the start and the concept! I'd like to see Maggie and Dad getting it on with Kara joining in. Marcus knows about Dad/Kara but is satisfied to be a cuckold. Five stars and a favorite point!

mr_taboo92mr_taboo92over 1 year ago

Nice first chapter, looking forward to seeing where this goes. Maybe the whole family are involved with each other and now mom's gone it's time for Maggie Mae to help out.

Another thought I had was that since her sister works for pharmaceutical company, maybe she brings back a special typr of drug the can really get the fun going?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

My vote - Maggie confronts Dad - and they start 'relations'.

Marcus knows and is part of it. The 'kids' are all Robert's (Marcus is sterile.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d love to see if the younger brother comes and gets the protagonist as well as her sister but that’s just my kink ig.

snarbozsnarbozover 1 year ago

All the kids are Gramps kids

knpvknpvover 1 year ago

I have read all of your stories and i have enjoyed all of them. I have no recommendations or critiques thanks for all you have written and thanks in advance to what you will write in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow need more I'm soaking wet

Love Sherri

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

5/5, sorry, but I like a good deal of romance with my incest stories and I don't see how you can incorporate that in this storyline. This can only be a group sex category, or sub category, of an incest story. Love your stuff but I don't think this story will interest me for long.

RCscrudatoRCscrudatoover 1 year ago

The obvious would be that she is the last to know about the family orgy and her being the dad of some of his grandkids etc. Predictable. The problem is, you have to telegraph what the story is about. Incest is a real twist, but not if the reader already knows. I'll PM my concept.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Fantastic first part, cannot wait to read chapters 2,3,4,5. Please continue

RFFASTRFFASTover 1 year ago

Like most others, I think Maggie can't wait to jump Daddy's bones. I can see all the ladies in a daisy chain. Great concept and love the voyeur scene - very hot.

mr_morganmr_morganover 1 year ago

Would love to see a family orgy where Marcus and Kara fuck Maggie and Ben in a swap style (men switch women) or where Maggie and Ben swap with Liliy and her wife and maybe their father joins in. I love the idea of a family orgy with lots of anal, creampies, anal creampies, and intense passionate sex.

Also lots of nudity and good description.

Love your work and keep on writing. One of the best I’ve found on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couple of potential angles:

1) Kara is also having sex with Ben. Nobody knows which one of the brothers (or Robert is the father of any of the children. This is a family tradition and mom also had sex with her father-in-law and brothers-in-law. Maybe it's also true for the entire region which is one of the reasons why most people stay in the area.

2) Kara is bi. Marcus knows this, but Robert doesn't. So Kara swings with Lilly when Lilly visits.

3) Given above, while she is in for the funeral, Margaret has sex with all of the adult members of the family (so a Robert chapter, a Marcus chapter, a Ben chapter, and a Lilly chapter).

BH54BH54over 1 year ago

Great first part. There are lots of ways the story can go from here. Will Maggie have sex with everyone? Pansexual - I had to look it up. In other words, she'll have sex with everyone. I expect everyone, except the boys, will fuck each other. Since they dislike the gay daughter, I don't expect two men but maybe the brothers will be bi with each other? Who knows. Honestly. You've done a great job so far (5 stars) so I would prefer that you decided.

storyteller38storyteller38over 1 year ago

Loving this so far. Now starting to wonder if the kids are Maggie's nieces and nephews or siblings. Also, possible family orgy where Maggie could extend the family with the child of unknown male member of family. She hasn't set her alarm, but her daddy wants her closer to home, what better way to get her there than to put her in the "family" way.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

Wake up Maggie, I think i have something to say to you.

It's late September and i really should be back at school.

That's all i have, but i think i will let the creative people guide this story, but i am looking forward to the rest.

Congrats on you 100th story!

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzover 1 year ago

Awesome pls comtinue.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 1 year ago

Congratulations on reaching the century mark. That is a huge accomplishment! Have loved almost everything you have written. Ideas? Not much good at that, tho I would keep the encounters to 2 or 3 at a time, even tho everyone may know most of what is going on. Thanks for all your submissions.

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

AWWWsome !!!!! Take it anywhere you want to go with it.

TackdogTackdogover 1 year ago

I love this story so far, please continue for at least a couple more chapters to flesh out the main characters and their relationships. There's so many ways you can take this, and I have no doubt I'll love whichever way you go with it/them. Thanks for writing and posting your stories, I haven't read all 105 of them yet but I am working my way through them and enjoying them. Thanks again.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
great

please continue

TopazThornTopazThornover 1 year ago

Okay good start. Just going to think of next chapter,not the long turn story. So next day she gets to talk to her dad, but with things going on it would be hard to get alone time to talk to him. If she does or does not up to you. By the way dad herd her by the window, and saw her when the lights went out in the room,( Kara did not ). You could have her older brother get in her way a bit, maybe he is a little clingy. Maybe he had a thing for his sister all along and was broken hatred she she left,( he never told her). This could cause some problems/jealousy with Kara. Maggie maybe finally gets to talk to her dad. If it goes well gets some answers or really well and sexy time. On the other hand goes bad her feelings get hurt she runs off to cry, big brother comes to help her feel better, how much better up to you. He could take after dad you never know! Sooner or later she will get with her dad , how soon , up to you. Anyone else want to add to my thought please do. Thank you

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

I like it. I especially like the potential. I got the impression that Kara's role is"female providing for the males in her life." Mom probably only slept with Dad, and Kara with Marcus. Now Mom's gone - they're a female short (Ben providing his own women, presumably) - and Kara's stepping up so Dad won't go without.

This leads to the expectation that Maggie will also step up, but not only for Dad but also Marcus, since Kara is now doing double duty. Maybe Lily will provide 'stress relief' for Kara and Maggie?

Ben's the wild card - maybe his steady girl (or dating pool) is from nearby farms/rural towns; maybe she's bi-curious to provide a connection for Lily?

loverofbksloverofbksover 1 year ago

Mmm... a dominant alpha male being questioned screams taking and not explaining. And a daughter who is turned on by mere hugs well, if daddy takes his little girl in hand for spying something tells me she won't be protesting. And if someone else walks in and sees dad punishing sister for spying...

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Loving it so far...

This reader's suggestion for chapter 2:

Marcus is sterile and uses his father to give Kara and him babies. Ben is also donating baby juice for insurance. Kara, Lilly, and Maggie have a threesome that the brothers a dad stumble into and hang on y'all, it gets plumb wild.

Okay, so I'm not a writer, however, it sounds good to me.

istrionicoistrionicoover 1 year ago

Maggie goes and talks with her father, which dismisses her concerns and instead would like to fuck his own daughter. Maggie refuses, and go tell Marcus. He's speechless, and start having thoughts about his own children... will all of them be his babies? Or some are his father's? Maggie tries to comfort him from the shock, and... it doesn't take that much for them to be so comfy that unprotected sex is daily. And it doesn't take that long for Marcus' seed to take root into his sister's womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful. Since Kara is busy servicing father, Maggie can help her brother out. Later, she can have her turn with her father. This is for starters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely love your writings. You sir are a master at this.!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue on with it.I got a taste and find myself wanting much more.😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The following day Maggie wanted to talk to his father. But he's nowhere to be found. Maggie later on finds Marcus in the barn. She wanted to tell her what happened last night but instead ended up having steamy sex in the barn. Probably chapter 2 setting.

gyuri0926gyuri0926over 1 year ago

Folytasd ! Mindenki - mindenkivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It will be very interesting to hear the conversation between father and daughter. Maybe her brother can not produce the right amount of sperm to father all those kids so father needs to step up. Meaning all the kids are of the father and daughter in-law. Or maybe the daughter in-law just needs more sex than the brother can handle. Either way it will be hot

Sutty93Sutty93over 1 year ago

Ok, so seeming to build off of what most people are saying, here's what I'd do if this was my story. Marcus knows about dad and Kara, his oldest children are his the younger 3 are dad's, he had an accident on the farm that left him sterile and had always had a secret cuckold fantasy that he now gets to live. Kara is dad's sub and is tasked with seducing Maggie and Lilly to stay on the farm full time post funeral. Lilly's partner is actually bi and has affairs with men, coming home to have Lilly eat her fresh creampies, which is how she gets hooked on Daddy's cream and convinced to stay with the family (she's also a sub to her partner, who's a switch). Ben is a closeted gay desperately in lust with his brother who he wants to dom so bad, and will get his chance closer to the end, but before the big family orgy that happens after the funeral. Dad's cousin but who the kids call their aunt, who was mom's cousin on the other side as well (or could be Kara's mom, someone mentioned Kara being dad's secret daughter and that's a fun angle to take as well) comes for the funeral and quickly reveals that she's dad's top bitch and everyone's new Mommy. While she's domming Maggie and Lilly, is when Ben gets with Marcus for the first time (separate locations). Day after the funeral is when the big orgy happens; kids are at school and Kara and Maggie can't stop teasing one another and by extension dad. Dad says something to the effect of 'get your naked slutty asses over here so I can fuck them good and hard!', to which all the girls agree. Seeing his new sub brother get turned on by their dad fucking Kara, Ben forces Marcus to suck him off before he fucks his ass. Lilly, being the stereotypical bratty sub/younger sister, teases her older brother, adding to their younger brother's humiliation of him and he cums his biggest load ever all over her face and tits and in her mouth. That sets everyone off for various reasons, and the first round comes to an end, the dynamic is laid out and the story ends. Epilogue tells of how each woman got pregnant by dad x amount of times and how they're all happy together, because that's what family is for.

Some notes. Dad and Marcus have the same build, but Marcus' cock is half the size of dad's, which is one of the reasons Kara loves him so much (she's a size queen). Ben is the opposite though, a little scrawnier that the others but with a cock just as big as dad. There's a scene during the final orgy where she's being spit roasted by dad and Ben while Marcus is in the corner jerking himself off as dad boasts about how much of a slut Kara is for him, while Ben adds to that by telling him that she needs to teach him how to be a better cocksucker for big cocks like his and dad's (the girls are in a daisy chain/paired off while this is happening). Lilly's partner is the same age as her and is a nurse or vet, she has the best ass out of the bunch. The new Mommy is 43-51 (depending on her relationship to everyone before sexy time, this will need to vary so as to appropriately match established ages), is a grade school teacher, the very picture of innocence and has the biggest tits (still firm and perky) and foulest mouth of all the girls (the other girls have dirty mouths too, but Mommy takes it to a whole new level). As more girls submit to dad, he should demand more from them sexually in no sexual situations (shave pussies, wear certain clothes, etc.). Family hierarchy goes Dad, Mommy, Maggie/Kara (constantly struggle who's higher), Lilly's partner, Lilly. Ben and Marcus are basically a separate unit, but Marcus is definitely bottom bitch when they see how much he loves to eat everyone's creampies, as well as licking his own cum up, and makes out with Lilly so they can share it. Ben, as a gay man, will bend in this regard by fucking the girl's asses or letting them blow him but no pussy action as he doesn't like pussy (Maggie convinces him to try out her pussy, but after about ten strokes he goes soft and just reaffirms that he's gay).

Can't wait to read what happens next and congrats on 100 stories! Here's to 100 more!

Smurfy77Smurfy77about 1 year ago

Any of the suggested comments on how this story should continue are good. I have read all of your stories and love them. Looking forward to more omg, holy hell, and moaning. Please keep writing.

StLouGuyStLouGuyabout 1 year ago

GREAT start. You're one of my FAVORITE writers. I know you don't delve into gay/bi stuff, but this story has so many storyline possibilities. Storyline thoughts - Margaret talks to Marcus about what she saw and is told the story why it's happening. Margaret sleeps with her father pretending to be Kara with lights off but he knows. The first 3 grandkids are Marcus & Karas' last two are Roberts. Mae had hysterectomy the had painful/lost interest in sex then started getting sick. Mae asked Kara & Marcus if they'd help with Roberts high sex drive. Ben is gay and lives with his male cousin (cum sluts). Ben & cousin have occasionally helped with Roberts needs. Marcus is bisexual. He and Ben played a lot growing up Robert even caught them. Marcus spends a lot of time at Ben's especially since Robert takes care of most of Kara's needs. Lilly & partner want a baby and intend to ask Marcus or Ben to impregnate her. Robert ends up getting Margaret, Lilly and her partner pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s been so long and no update. :( I hope it doesn’t end here!

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman2 days ago

What a great start, but after 2 years nothing? So many possibilities; hooking up with Marcus and/or Ben, at least one of Marcus' kids is really the Dad's, hooking up with Dad, gangbang by Dad and brothers, same with the addition of Kara. Don't know if Lily could be thrown in, as she is a dedicated lesibian. But, since she stayed on the farm longer, maybe that's why she is a lesbian. Hope you eventually come back to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous