What is Family for

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All right readers, I know this first 'Chapter' was a bit slow and tame, but I wanted to create the backdrop. Here is what you have:

Margaret (Maggie)-Main protagonist-30 year old female, unmarried, professional, lives in the city. Visiting rural farm family after death of her mother.

Robert-Fifty-one year old male. Father, head of family. Just lost his wife. Farmer all his life.

Marcus-Thirty-two y.o. male, older brother of protagonist. Works on the family farm with their father. Married with five Children

Kara-Thirty-year old female, wife of Marcus.

Lilly-Twenty-seven year old female, sister of protagonist. Lesbian. Lives in the city, not yet arrived to farm.

Ben- Twenty-four year old male, youngest of family, brother to protagonist. Not married. Has his own house on another part of large family farm.

Events: Mother passed away, Maggie arrived home. Her brother and father remind her how 'good' farm men can be. Later that night she witnesses her father and sister-in-law Kara having hot sex through the bedroom window of her father's house where she is staying. Maggie thinks best approach is to talk to her father.

I am submitting this story on 8/12/22. I will watch my comments for votes on choices, or anything else for ideas readers have. I will then write a second chapter incorporating the more popular version(s) and we can see how this flows. I really want this to be as much reader 'generated' as possible. Have fun all.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
50 Comments
midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman3 days ago

What a great start, but after 2 years nothing? So many possibilities; hooking up with Marcus and/or Ben, at least one of Marcus' kids is really the Dad's, hooking up with Dad, gangbang by Dad and brothers, same with the addition of Kara. Don't know if Lily could be thrown in, as she is a dedicated lesibian. But, since she stayed on the farm longer, maybe that's why she is a lesbian. Hope you eventually come back to it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s been so long and no update. :( I hope it doesn’t end here!

StLouGuyStLouGuyabout 1 year ago

GREAT start. You're one of my FAVORITE writers. I know you don't delve into gay/bi stuff, but this story has so many storyline possibilities. Storyline thoughts - Margaret talks to Marcus about what she saw and is told the story why it's happening. Margaret sleeps with her father pretending to be Kara with lights off but he knows. The first 3 grandkids are Marcus & Karas' last two are Roberts. Mae had hysterectomy the had painful/lost interest in sex then started getting sick. Mae asked Kara & Marcus if they'd help with Roberts high sex drive. Ben is gay and lives with his male cousin (cum sluts). Ben & cousin have occasionally helped with Roberts needs. Marcus is bisexual. He and Ben played a lot growing up Robert even caught them. Marcus spends a lot of time at Ben's especially since Robert takes care of most of Kara's needs. Lilly & partner want a baby and intend to ask Marcus or Ben to impregnate her. Robert ends up getting Margaret, Lilly and her partner pregnant.

Smurfy77Smurfy77about 1 year ago

Any of the suggested comments on how this story should continue are good. I have read all of your stories and love them. Looking forward to more omg, holy hell, and moaning. Please keep writing.

Sutty93Sutty93over 1 year ago

Ok, so seeming to build off of what most people are saying, here's what I'd do if this was my story. Marcus knows about dad and Kara, his oldest children are his the younger 3 are dad's, he had an accident on the farm that left him sterile and had always had a secret cuckold fantasy that he now gets to live. Kara is dad's sub and is tasked with seducing Maggie and Lilly to stay on the farm full time post funeral. Lilly's partner is actually bi and has affairs with men, coming home to have Lilly eat her fresh creampies, which is how she gets hooked on Daddy's cream and convinced to stay with the family (she's also a sub to her partner, who's a switch). Ben is a closeted gay desperately in lust with his brother who he wants to dom so bad, and will get his chance closer to the end, but before the big family orgy that happens after the funeral. Dad's cousin but who the kids call their aunt, who was mom's cousin on the other side as well (or could be Kara's mom, someone mentioned Kara being dad's secret daughter and that's a fun angle to take as well) comes for the funeral and quickly reveals that she's dad's top bitch and everyone's new Mommy. While she's domming Maggie and Lilly, is when Ben gets with Marcus for the first time (separate locations). Day after the funeral is when the big orgy happens; kids are at school and Kara and Maggie can't stop teasing one another and by extension dad. Dad says something to the effect of 'get your naked slutty asses over here so I can fuck them good and hard!', to which all the girls agree. Seeing his new sub brother get turned on by their dad fucking Kara, Ben forces Marcus to suck him off before he fucks his ass. Lilly, being the stereotypical bratty sub/younger sister, teases her older brother, adding to their younger brother's humiliation of him and he cums his biggest load ever all over her face and tits and in her mouth. That sets everyone off for various reasons, and the first round comes to an end, the dynamic is laid out and the story ends. Epilogue tells of how each woman got pregnant by dad x amount of times and how they're all happy together, because that's what family is for.

Some notes. Dad and Marcus have the same build, but Marcus' cock is half the size of dad's, which is one of the reasons Kara loves him so much (she's a size queen). Ben is the opposite though, a little scrawnier that the others but with a cock just as big as dad. There's a scene during the final orgy where she's being spit roasted by dad and Ben while Marcus is in the corner jerking himself off as dad boasts about how much of a slut Kara is for him, while Ben adds to that by telling him that she needs to teach him how to be a better cocksucker for big cocks like his and dad's (the girls are in a daisy chain/paired off while this is happening). Lilly's partner is the same age as her and is a nurse or vet, she has the best ass out of the bunch. The new Mommy is 43-51 (depending on her relationship to everyone before sexy time, this will need to vary so as to appropriately match established ages), is a grade school teacher, the very picture of innocence and has the biggest tits (still firm and perky) and foulest mouth of all the girls (the other girls have dirty mouths too, but Mommy takes it to a whole new level). As more girls submit to dad, he should demand more from them sexually in no sexual situations (shave pussies, wear certain clothes, etc.). Family hierarchy goes Dad, Mommy, Maggie/Kara (constantly struggle who's higher), Lilly's partner, Lilly. Ben and Marcus are basically a separate unit, but Marcus is definitely bottom bitch when they see how much he loves to eat everyone's creampies, as well as licking his own cum up, and makes out with Lilly so they can share it. Ben, as a gay man, will bend in this regard by fucking the girl's asses or letting them blow him but no pussy action as he doesn't like pussy (Maggie convinces him to try out her pussy, but after about ten strokes he goes soft and just reaffirms that he's gay).

Can't wait to read what happens next and congrats on 100 stories! Here's to 100 more!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Horse of a Different Kind Mom rides a new horse.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Babies 101 Big brother is offered to help sisters fulfill a wish.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories