All Comments on 'What is Love'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
pseud277pseud277almost 2 years ago

Umm still havent finished the story; bit too invested but I wanted to upvote this to give it a boost. So 5 stars for making me care about these characters

jackie_emjackie_emalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing

ApathyIncApathyIncalmost 2 years ago

I loved this! It was a great story and very well written. Being from the states some of the Aussie words got me but that's what google is for. Please keep writing I really enjoy what I've read of yours so far. A fan if you will. 5*

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. Some odd twists. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoalmost 2 years ago

Glad you got off the motorcycle long enough to give us this lovely tale, CG. Thank you!

}:o)

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 2 years ago

Another great story, Cagivagurl. I always fall in love with your characters. They are so... human. Five stars, of course. Randi.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

What's the difference between gay people who cheat and straight people who cheat? Absolutely none at all.

This was a charming romance when two cheated on people found each other and found love at last.

Another 5* story from Cagivagurl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, interesting characters, and a well constructed story. Loved it thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story that had to be told. Love is a special feeling for all scenarios with couples whoever or whatever gender they are.

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

great story, Well done! 5

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

What's not to love about a love story? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love having stories set in small rural towns in NZ because it makes them all feel so familiar and close. It took Max a while to get rid of Darcy but she did it well in the end.

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

First, I am glad Darcy showed her true colors; it was a matter of time, I know, she finally made enough mistakes and was found out.

Second, Lily finally made it over to the "dark" side and became partners with Max. This took a little soul searching on Lily's part, but "love conquers all" as they say. Maybe Max should thank Conor for being such a male chauvinist.

Third Annie, God love her heart, was my favorite. With all the trust and blind love a six year can have; she went through the whole story with her eyes wide open and acceptance and love in her heart.

Fourth, it was Max. Who seemed more broken than I thought. She was more deeply hurt and unforgiving for what Darcy did to her. And What started out as lust ended with a kind of love Max had always wanted and needed.

Fifth, Nancy was a relief. She gave her stamp of approval to both Lily and Max. Even encouraging the union and giving advice. I wish all parents could be this accepting.

It was a hell of a story, maybe Max should change her song to "We've only just begun". Seems fitting now.

This is the second story I have read, If all your stories are this well written, I am in for quite a treat. I wish you the best. Take care.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

A great story that does illustrate different facets of what love is and isn't. Darcy was unbelievably crass in her two-timing. Nevertheless this was a most enjoyable read worthy of 5 stars.

vhasstvhasstalmost 2 years ago

Nice story Cagivagurl. This seems like much more naturally flowing and relaxed writing than some of your most recent works.

TallFemmeTallFemmealmost 2 years ago

ApathyInc, you do realise New Zealand is a different country to Australia? 🤔 The specific words, place names and cultural references in this story are from NZ.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Easy five. Great character development. Hell I even sort of liked Darcy. Thank you and please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story as normal!

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

A thoroughly enjoyable love story with plenty of jeopardy but everything comes good in the end. I never did figure out if Max's name was Jones or Lincoln but that was a small matter and it may have been down to my misreading the dialogue. Five stars from me for a very entertaining read.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

Awesome story, 5 stars. Well done

Rainyday493Rainyday493almost 2 years ago

Lovely story, if that's what love is, I'll have some, please.

ArdieffArdieffalmost 2 years ago

Very sweet ;-) Always looking forward to a new story from you, Cagivagurl ;-)

iclacoiclacoalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Thought you were going to surprise us and give us a Max and Darcy ending but in the end it all worked out.

I like the longer stories as it gives you time to build the characters and let me invest in them.

Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like your descriptions and vocabulary - you have a talent.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story gurl! 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 2 years ago

Great story. As usual, you write great characters.

Thank you for not going RAAC and instead taking the difficult road.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You write such brilliant stories and this is yet another. I was gripped from start to finish, couldn't put it down. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and giving so many people so much pleasure.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtalmost 2 years ago

I was concerned for a bit that Max would return to Darcy. Then I half expected her to sneak Alyssa into the bedroom expecting Max to accept her. Cheating on Max that fast…again? Darcy is an idiot and she and the troll can have each other! Grrr…

I’m so glad I realized I was gay when I was 14. I actually think it would be much harder as an adult who’s become used to living a heterosexual life. While Lily’s fears frustrated me on Max’s behalf, it was understandable. Thank you Conor for being such a typical guy! I’ve considered that being with a guy would be easier in certain respects, but I’d miss the emotional depth I’ve only found with women.

And hopefully Max has learned to face her problems instead of blowing up and running away. As she pointed out, sometimes the silver lining to bad relationships are the lessons we learn.

Fabulous story. Thank you

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

Happy to see another new story from you. A few typos here and there but nothing that would prevent 5*! Hopefully Max cuts back on spoiling Annie now that she's 2nd mom.

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

Good story. I was tempted to give it less stars for the same (usually heterosexual) cliche of "I still love my ex, and when she kisses me I'll forgive anything" on page 5? with Darcy, but it's not as awful as in some other stories.

fallwatcherfallwatcheralmost 2 years ago

Wonderful characters, interesting plot twists, and a beautiful ending. Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us!

stev2244stev2244almost 2 years ago

Always good to see a new CG story, and this romance didn't disappoint. Great read, great characters, easy 5*

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Very well told tale. Max had her share and more of ups and downs and I was ready to scream “No” when she got the crazy idea to reconcile with Darcy. Fortunately, the story didn’t end there and you did a great job of wrapping it up with everyone discovering what love really is. Great job, 5*, and thanks for participating in Randi’s event.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

I am getting a real inferiority complex reading the stories in this challenge (yeah, I read slowly these days)...omg, this was another block buster! I really loved the way it played out, it was very realistic, I liked Max, she is more like people I have known who recognize the reality of their lives but has learned to navigate it, not being afraid. I also thought Lily was very real, having gone through a process sort of like that, I know how self conscious it is to feel different, even alone, the path to finding yourself isn't easy.

The one element in this story that could be a further story is that Lily is bi, and that can cause tensions. Not because Lily is going to cheat because she is bi, that is fiction, but rather because it could be there, Max could feel like what if a guy comes around, is attractive to Lily and would give her the 'normal' life?

In any event, very touching. It is funny that only max could see what Darcy was, a user, she wanted her cake and eat it too. I mean, c'mon, they are reconciling and she goes and sleeps with Alyssa? You would think others had to be right, but they weren't, Max 's reaction to what Darcy did was right on the money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great read. Good story.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

Mattblack had the best comment, "What is the difference between a gay person cheating and a straight one, nothing". That is the point, love is love, whatever form it takes and betraying that hurts . Those who hate LGBT people don't get it, that this is about people with a commitment to each other, who love each other, have those deep feelings. Opponents claim it is about sex, like having anal sex or being into kink, they can't see the human aspect of it.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKalmost 2 years ago

super fantastic story.. Damn, I love it..

Just go on, and do this kind a lot more..

Love, Belinda..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, nice how you put little bits of NZ in it here and there, nice reading a story set in our country, keep up the great work

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Life and love isn't always easy and your story is honest about that.

technofrog2002technofrog2002almost 2 years ago

That was a wonderful heart warming story. Thank you for sharing your talent here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always read your stories because, as a guy, I want to know how the other side loves. I always come away with the feeling that women do it better . We are too reserved in most cases. My wife passed away fairly recently and I feel that I did not treat her as well as I should have. Hopefully, if I get another change, I will improve myy performance.

Anita71Anita71almost 2 years ago

Another fantastic and warm story of love and feelings. From your pen.

Many thanks for that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finally! I made it through the remaining story in a wonderful collection. I found it to be a well-crafted love story with a cute little girl (almost always a plus) and lots of tension (true love never runs smooth?). Iverson’s story also made good use of that formula. Thanks, as always, Cagivagurl, for sharing your talent.

Kevinski123Kevinski123almost 2 years ago

Extremely well written and certainly didn't pull any punches. I'm glad it wasn't riddled with graphic sex scenes, which would definitely have spoiled my enjoyment. At last both women found truth and solace in one another which was beautiful. Do you ride a Cagiva, or is that solely your pen name? Thank you for giving me a really enjoyable 2/3 days reading each page-certainly worth the effort and I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Hmm

Excellent 5*. Thank you,

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

I don’t normally read Lesbian stories, but knowing you are such a great Author, I decided to.give it’s good, and glad I did, enjoyed it very much. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

There's a moment in this truly wonderful story where the author says, "Ignoring her petitionary supplication..." How many of us have been there? I have. And my mind ran back to a movie scene, the scene in The Little Mermaid, where soundtrack is singing "Kiss The Girl." The fact that these things are tied together in a neat little bundle says just how good the author is.

Kudos.

and much THANKS

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

A good story, ranking high in my favorites. Well told, with a good balance of thinking and acting, with enough sex thrown in to make it hot, but not enough to make it distracting from the story, which is, after all, the story.

Though, I never got a reading on Darcy. The part of her we saw here looked a bit too psychotic for her to be a real character. She was more of the concrete wall you use to bounce the ball against when practicing tennis by yourself—necessary, but not really there. Who and what was she exactly? And most interestingly, how could she possibly justify her behavior to Alyssa?

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Unfortunately not so much of fiction or fantasy ….. sounds like real happens, but you made it and let us smile ….. annie is definitely the super cute super lovely doll ….. and darcy, no need to add fuel to the flames ….. we will recognize the lost then its late and this will hurt likehell ….. lovely romance

💫💫💫💫💫✨✨✨✨✨💝💝💝💝💝🍀

UncertainTUncertainT12 months ago

Great story and uncomfortably real to read.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt7 months ago

Chase your ex for months, finally get her back, and a couple days later you leave her bed and go straight to the bed of the woman you’d cheated with in the first place? Oof…that’s cold! Evil bitches out there!

I loved the story. Max is a beautiful character, the type of woman any lesbian in her right mind would want. And Annie is a truly adorable child. Lily I got a bit irked with, but I do believe she had good intentions, albeit forgetting completely apparently what Max had told her about being pushed hard to reconcile already and resenting it to the point of moving. And her fear was perfectly understandable. Just glad she realized Max was much more to her than a human sex toy and had the guts to own it.

A very relatable and well told tale. Thanks!

burrito54burrito54about 1 month ago

Awesome story. Glad that you are very talented writer. Keep up the great work

Cracker270Cracker27028 days ago

Reread. You do such a great job developing characters. If there were an award you would win it for Max’s mother. What a meddling bitch. This story is a fine example of a love story and I look forward to reading it many times in the future. And the five post right below this one are by people who should be writing here. Insightful and very descriptive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES