All Comments on 'What Is My Daughter Doing? Ch. 02'

by altego

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

Getting better and better

hornygrannyhornygrannyabout 17 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

You rushed through some of it but I found this very erotic. I can hardly wait to read what Daddy does when he walks into the orgy. Please don't wait for Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Incest: the game the whole family can play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
family loyalties

It's too bad more families don't get into incest. i know from experience that there's no better sex than that of a family where everyone fucks and sucks each other whenever they want where ever they want. I've always loved to fuck my mother while my father pounded my ass with his cock. my brother's and sister's grew up as faggots and lesbians so sex was always available for the asking. my preference has always been to suck the cum out of a pussy while my ass is being raped. I enjoy dirty sex especially being pissed on and in my mouth. My brother got married but to be accepted into the family she was required to give her cunt to each male member and to go down on all the females while everyone watched. the honeymoon was fantastic since everyone went on it and participated in helping to welcome her into the sexual experiences of her future. She fits in great!

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Still rushed

You need to add details, cock sizes compared to cuckold, thickness. How the felt as their pussy's and ass where stretched and filled. More begging for cock and seed. Still a very hot cuckold idea for a story. Will Mom and Daughter 69 to lick and clean the creampies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraltego@altego
Greetings all, thank you for reading my profile. I have a tendency to go through periods of time where I have no desire to write and other times where I am writing all the time. This is a "writing" time and new ideas are constantly coming to mind. In short, I wr...