All Comments on 'What Is She Doing Here? Ch. 02'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mavir9mavir9over 10 years ago
Like it so far

Curious to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Speed It Up

She leaves hubby, waits until the divorce is filed and now...they have sex, get engaged and surprise - surprise...

He likes the idea of being married, especially to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't speed it up!

This is excellent. She doesn't have to leave her husband before she gets well and truly fucked. But, I like your pacing, and if you decide she should make a clean break first, that's fine too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's Your Story But

Strange. Is this the same person that wrote the older stuff ?

The natural stopping point of a 1st chapter was here. Oh well.

So far this could have been Romance or Non-erotic. Where's the hook??

AMerryMan

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Speed it up, don't speed it up

Technically the tale could be finished. This could go in any direction. Did not rate it. I'll wait...

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Nice speed

I'm in no hurry and I'm not going anywhere. Take your time and build it up and let's see what happens. (Not too long though!)

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Slow Paced***

Your story take your time. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would leave that dumb ass.

Seek a man who loves his women , not to put her out there for his sick fantasy , marriage over. Simple

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
This is a great story, but it's too bad that the author has posted it in such short chapters

The trouble with posting short chapters and posting with more than a couple of days apart, the story usually gets lost in all of the other stories posted.

nastystoryguynastystoryguyover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for you input

Part of why the chapters are so far apart is how Litertotica works. For one think, they don't like my punctuation, so I have to do it their way or they won't publish the story.

In any case, I really appreciate the feedback positive or constructive criticism.

I'll try to get the chapters closer together, but Lit takes there own sweet time after submission to post

Again, thank you all for feed back, it is great!

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Strangely compelling...

Most of the time the stories in LW don't even warrant a look. It's obvious from the titles what particular fetish they're aimed at. Sometimes I'll read the first couple paragraphs and the last couple to verify; Very rarely there will be a compelling story to be consumed (which keeps me coming back); This story has earned it's spot among the rare few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
honorable man

Very different from many other stories on Lit but so much better. Please continue soon.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Interesting Story

We seem to be dealing with three very human characters here. Everyone has doubts about what should be done except for the husband who is temporarily starkers.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Interesting

Can't wait to see if Dumbass loses wife to Fantasy or gets a Clue and remembers Fantasy is just that a Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice change

From the normal fare on LW (which I also like). There's something refreshing about a course of events driven in large part by integrity. Five stars.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
surprise!

NSG, you did it, you surprised me with a second half that I never saw coming. Thank you very much for not being predictable. I love these kind of twisty stories.

As for the the possibility of a third chapter, I would look forward to it but then again, I'm the kind of person who feels that realistic life stories about believable people really have no ending. That, perhaps it would be best to just leave it to the readers fevered imaginations. Though I noticed there are a number of commentators who blow a gasket anytime a writer forces them to have to think about a story.

And as for your problem with convincing the Literotica editors to accept your punctation and other personal writing quirks. For my stories I always include in the 'Notes" box below the 'Submission' box, the following statement in one form or another.

"I promise that everything in my submission of the '.......................' is spelled exactly as I fervently desire.

Please do NOT run spellcheck or change punctuation or lower-case or Capitalization of words.

My writing style is eccentric and I use different tricks for emphasis of characters speaking or scene activities.

Thank You"

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
investment

Kinda like their lunch! Either get a zoo hotdog, or spend more time and distance, and get a real meal! Either spend the $10 you earn, or invest it in something you think may pay off better, but later!

Our Hero is investing his efforts in this woman. It may pay off for him BIG, or Sweetie may actually work something out with Hubby that both of them find acceptable (and Our Hero will have to go back to the meat market.) I suspect the former!

5*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Class

They Showed Class which is more then the husband showed .. What Man sends his wife out to have Sex with another Man ? She didn't want to do it and She found a Man who did not push Her . I would never ask My Wife to do that ..

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Dumb ass cuck fool!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous