What it feels like…

Story Info
A Special night with a deep love 💗
1.2k words
5
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart starts racing as we climb into bed. It isn't nervousness or excitement, it is almost like I can feel the energy of your heart beating inside of mine. It feels like our entire bodies are vibrating. As you wrap your arms around my naked body, I relax and started kissing your neck and running my hands gently up and down your thighs. Tracing your adonis belt, feeling your body and the shape of your strong legs and abdomen. I love when you start talking about random things because it gives me a chance to explore your body while you are slightly distracted in deep thoughts about whatever topic you are thinking about. I also feel like its a challenge to refocus your energy to what I want which is for you to ravish every inch of my body all night long. But I can be patient.

As I move my soft kisses from your neck to your stomach and down to my favorite place, I take my time to explore. Light kisses, slow licks down from your belly button, down your inner thigh, circling until I find what I want. I take you inside my mouth and slowly tease you the way I love to drive you crazy. As I feel your cock grow in my mouth, I remember that I can never do this as long as I want to because I need to feel you inside me.

Then you are behind me slowly pushing inside so deep that I could feel every inch and every sensation. There are times when I feel so connected to you, I am almost in tears and this is one of those times. It's never just physical with you, the experiences I feel with you activate my heart, my body and my soul all at once. It's like when you are inside me, you are excavating all the remnants of pain, loss and sadness that have been floating around and bring them to the surface. As as rough as you can be at times, all I feel is the love and care that you have for me. And that is what makes me come for you, every single time.

I know your analytical mind wants to figure out a secret technique or a position or ingredient that will give you the results you want. You are so goal oriented, and I love that about you. But in this case, you are looking in the wrong place. It isn't a position, or a technique. It's a feeling. It's a connection. It's the way you open your heart even after all the pain you have been through. It's knowing, that you feel safe enough with me to allow me to feel that from you. That is what brings me to tears. That is what I love feeling when we are together. And when I come for you, I feel like the entire universe is exploding inside me. But you don't stop to let me take a break or catch my breath. I always think my body can't take it anymore but then I come again and again just until I think I am going to collapse and then you somehow always know and give me a break.

You love to push me past my limits every time but I love it because you always seem to know I can do more than I even know myself. And when you do this, I am reminded that this is what you do for me in life as well. You push me and challenge me enough to do more than I even though I could. No one has ever done that for me before and I realize that is because I never allowed them to. And now I realize I am giving and receiving in the same way that you are and this is some type of healing that we both need. These are the thoughts I am having as I catch my breath in a post orgasmic haze as you hold me and stroke my hair and finally leave to get me some water.

When you come back into bed, I am feeling lightheaded and still feel my energy vibrating. I think I fall asleep for a few moments and wake up with you gently teasing my clit. So gently you are barely touching me, and this drives me crazy. I am so wet and I as I feel you putting your fingers inside me, I gasp. I thought we were done, but you get me so worked up, all I can do is grind into your fingers as my needy pussy takes it all in. I feel the pressure of my orgasm building up from the back of my spine and I come so hard not just for a moment but for what feels like an eternity. This is definitely the longest orgasm I think I have ever had and the waves of pleasure just keep going and going and I feel it move through my body from the base of my spine all the way through the top of my head. My entire body and soul are connected to you and the entire universe all at once. And in that moment, I can almost feel the past and future all at once. And I am bathed in ecstatic love and its honestly the most amazing and pure and perfect thing I have ever felt.

We both fall asleep and I have dreams that we are still having sex. It feels so good to just feel your body next to mine. When I sleep next to you, I feel like we connect with each other in our dreams somehow. I feel it in my heart, in my hands and I think you somehow activate something in me that makes me more me than I am without you. I don't believe that another person can complete you but I do think you make me a better version of myself. This version just happens to also be as an insatiable sex goddess.

I wake up a few times as I feel you kiss me on my shoulder or spoon me and now I can't sleep and am hoping you wake up to fuck me again because you created this crazy sex goddess version of me and then I feel you pushing inside me from behind and it feels so good, so perfect. It doesn't matter how many times we do this, its like an addiction that never ends. How does my attraction for you keep growing over time? As you flip me on my stomach and cover my mouth, I can feel you growing inside me and I am so tired but it feels so incredible, there is no way I can stop. And when you come inside me, I feel the remnants of every lifetime we have shared together and the way you have loved me, challenged me, hated me but all because we agreed to do this together in the beginning. You are my teacher and I am yours and I can feel the energy explode like a strike of lightning in my heart.

I feel like I have been cleansed. Everything from the past week has been washed away. And I love feeling every bit of cum inside me because its part of you and now its part of me and I realize in this moment that this is what matters. The connection, the love that you allow yourself to receive is what matters as much as what you give. And for that, I am eternally grateful.