What I've Lost

Story Info
A guy makes up with his girl, but all is not what it seems.
1.1k words
4.11
8.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn Henson was sitting on his bed in his modest one-bedroom apartment, watching dark clouds gathering through the window. The wind was picking up and the first drops of rain started hitting the window. In the distance thunder rumbled.

It was a Wednesday morning but Shawn had called his employers and asked for the day off, feigning illness. The truth was that he didn't feel like going to the office. He didn't feel like doing anything.

A week before he and Angela, his girlfriend of 3 years, had a major falling out and she hadn't spoken to him since. In retrospect Shawn wished that he could take back some of the hurtful things he had said but his calls to her remained unanswered.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Shawn glanced at his watch. 10:15. He wasn't expecting anyone. The knock repeated and Shawn was tempted to just ignore it but curiosity got the better of him and he threw on a robe and walked to the door. Once more someone knocked.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Keep your pants on!"

He opened the door and gasped at the sight of Angela standing outside. She was the last person in the world he had expected to drop by.

"Ang? What are you doing here?"

"Hi Shawn. Can I come in?"

Shawn stood to one side and Angela walked in. He closed the door and watched Angela standing in the passage, looking very unsure of herself. Her hair was slightly wet from the rain and she was shivering. He walked over to her and put his hands on her upper arms.

"Ang, I am so sorry for the things I said. I was angry and I never should have said what I did. Please know that I would never hurt you."

"I know. I'm sorry for what I said too. I know I hurt you and I didn't mean to."

Shawn pulled her closer, hugging her tight, breathing in her scent. A scent that, until a few minutes ago, he never thought he would smell again. He pulled away slightly and looked into her green eyes, then used his thumb to wipe away a tear that was rolling down her cheek.

"Don't worry Ang. It will be okay. I'm just so happy you came by. I didn't think I'd see you again."

She smiled and kissed him, tentatively at first. He pulled her closer and kissed her deeply, one hand pressing her tightly to him and the other behind her neck, his fingers in her hair.

Their kissing became frantic, hands exploring everywhere. He unzipped her jacket and pushed it off her shoulders, onto the floor. She had undone his robe and had her hand in his boxer shorts gripping his already hard member. He moaned into her mouth as she moved her hand slowly up and down, teasing him.

Still kissing they undressed each other, dumping their clothes on the passage floor. Angela gasped as his fingers delved between her pussy lips, teasing her already wet clit.

They stood in the passage, kissing frantically, breathing heavily, her hand working his hardness and his rubbing her wetness. He sensed her breathing becoming faster and shallower so he increased the pace with his fingers. She grabbed him around the shoulders for support and shuddered against him, her orgasm overtaking

her, moaning into his mouth. He held her until her orgasm subsided and then carried her to the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed.

She opened her legs to him and he climbed onto the bed lowering himself on top of her, his hard length finding her slick opening. They both gasped as he slowly entered her, shallowly at first. She clenched her pussy muscles and he groaned.

"He seems to like that," she giggled.

"If you keep that up this will be a very short session," he laughed.

"Then stop teasing me," she said, a wicked smile on her face.

Then she gasped as he entered her all the way and there were no more words. He slid in and out of her, kissing her lips, then her neck, pausing every now and then to nibble her ear. She put her legs around him and pulled him in deeper, making them both moan.

Their kissing intensified and he pumped into her, fast and hard. He could sense his orgasm building and could see she was close as well.

"I love you, Ang," he gasped.

"I love you too," she whispered and then their orgasms overtook them. It seemed to last forever, their two bodies moving and shuddering in unison, both crying out in pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity their orgasms subsided and he collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavily. She playfully tickled him and he rolled off of her, landing on his back on the bed. She snuggled in close, putting one leg on top of his, resting her head on his arm.

They lay there in the afterglow, both enjoying the moment. Shawn closed his eyes, content to have her back in his life, by his side where she belonged.

A clap of thunder nearby woke Shawn with a start. It was really coming down outside, the rain a steady roar against his bedroom window. He looked over to where Angela was supposed to be, but she was not there. Only the rumpled sheets where she had lain remained.

"Ang?" he called. No response.

He got up and walked naked through the apartment. In the passage he found only his clothes, her clothes were no longer there. Her scent still lingered in the air.

Walking to his bedroom he picked up his cell phone and dialed her number.

"Hi, this is Angela. I can't answer right now but leave me a message and I'll give you a call back."

There was a beep.

"Ang? Where did you go? I must've fallen asleep. Can we talk some more? Please call me back."

He cut the call and wondered about her strange behavior. Why did she sneak out? Why not just wake him?

He tried calling her a few times after that, but her phone just went to voicemail every time.

Eventually he gathered his courage and dialed her mother's number. After three rings she answered the phone.

"Hi Mrs Collins. I am so sorry to disturb you. I was looking for Angela. I've tried calling her a few times but her phone just goes to voicemail."

He started getting a bad feeling when he realized that she was crying.

"I'm sorry Shawn. Angela...she can't come to the phone. She...she was involved in a car accident. They...declared her dead on the scene."

Shawn sank to the floor, dumbfounded. He listed to Angela's mother crying on the line. Finally he found his voice.

"When...when did this happen?"

"This morning, just before 10. She was heading out and then the storm hit. Another driver lost control of their car and hit hers. She was...killed, instantly."

Shawn felt a chill go down his spine. He disconnected the call and stared into space. He stayed like that for a very long time.