All Comments on 'What Just Happened?'

by annie_00

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloverabout 12 years ago
Most Interesting!

Great start/read! This one has the potential to be multiple chapters. Looking forward to the next installment. :-)

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Sweet!

This has a lot of potential - you write well and I would love to read more of David's adventures. Thank you - five stars.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 12 years ago
Interesting.

A somewhat unique writint style. A little hard to interpet at first. I look forward to see how the rest of this series goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like this a LOT!

Good start--out of the usual same-old. Please keep it going!

annie_00annie_00about 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you - this is my first story here

I was hoping I would be published. David and Beth have a journey yet, and David is clueless of where this journey is going.

Thank you for the comments

Kisses

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved the story it is the situation i would have love to be in as I also like to dress in female clothing

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 12 years ago
Good start

For being your first published story, you did very well. Hoping to see the contiunation soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow.

Wonderful story.. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pity

The story line wasn't bad but the writing was damn messy. What a shame!

toni49toni49about 12 years ago
wow

what a hot wounderfull start to real hot sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BAD

First time pushing the envelope or not, this is just bad writing. Find and editor writer, you could do with some help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Overrated!

Not good at all. I shall give the rest a miss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Agreed

Grossly over-rated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Surprised...

To find something so awfully written in Literotica!

What a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn Awful Writing!

It's not that difficult to use quotations, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start

I loved this first chapter of your adventures with David and all the others. I am a CD who would love it if my sister helped me explore my cross-dressing like you have done with David. I have however been shopping in VS with my girlfriend and we even let the salesgirls know that the clothes we were buying were actually for me. It was so exciting telling them and seeing them react when they find out that I'm a CD. I can't wait to read your next chapters. Annie, I truly wish that I was David.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would include a scene when David puts on panties. When Beth reveals that she knows David wears panties it's a surprise, not because she knows, but because not even the reader knows. This doesn't really make sense. You also never said that David got his hair removed at the salon. Beth is saying these things out of the blue and it makes the story hard to follow. That being said, you have a good idea going here.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
love this story

Great first chapter. I would love to have a bisexual stepsister (or cousin or neighbour or sister's friend) to help me with my crossdressing. It would be wonderful sharing my feminine desires with a woman.

Annie -- are you David? or is this fiction about someone else?

Please respond with a comment.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

PUNCTUATION MATTERS!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous