What Just Happened? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was done swallowing, Sandy popped her mouth off Pete's cock and smiled up at him, saying, "Wow. That was a lot."

He nodded and said, "Yeah, it's been a while since I've cum other than jacking it, and I've wanted you for years."

I realized the brunette was going limp again, so I let her head go and it popped off my cock as she fell back, gasping for air. I waved at Steve and the two other guys who were nearby, one of whom was her husband. "Hey guys, this slut..." I waved toward the gasping brunette, "has three holes. Get to work fucking all three of them."

They all looked at the naked brunette, as if they were noticing her for the first time. Her husband said, "I've never had her ass, so I'll take that hole."

I told Sandy, "Get the rest of your clothes off and bend over the couch."

I pulled the lube I'd taken to carrying out of my pocket and told the dude getting ready to ass fuck his wife for the first time, "Hey, hold out your hand." He did so and I gave him a squirt of lube, which he thanked me for.

Slapping Sandy's big ass I said, "Sandy and...whatever the fuck your name is, brunette slut, you're both really turned on and will enjoy everything that happens the rest of the night."

Sandy wiggled her big ass at me and said, "Are you going to just talk little brother, or are you going to fuck your sister."

I smacked her ass more forcefully this time, then rubbed my cock against her bare and dripping pussy. Then for the first time in my life I sank my cock into my sister's twat. I'd jacked off to her quite a bit when I was a kid, so while the feel of her velvety cunt was great, it was only half as good as the thought that this was my SISTER I was finally fucking.

I threw myself into it, grabbing Sandy's hair and using it as a handle to pull her back against me as I fucked her hard. To make things hotter, the skinny brunette was riding Sandy's husband's cock right next to us, as her own husband ass fucked her and some dude I didn't know fucked her mouth, making her air tight. Meanwhile Pete was sitting down watching Sandy's big tits flop as I nailed her, absentmindedly stroking his sticky, half-hard cock.

I told Sandy to cum and she did, then she came again on her own, her twat pulsing around my cock, but I decided I didn't want to cum in her cunt. Pulling out, I lubed my cock, then pressed it against her asshole. I knew she didn't let Steve fuck her ass often, which was a shame because it was an ass made for fucking.

"Relax your asshole and let me in sis."

Sandy grunted and said, "Fuck your sister in the ass, little brother."

The head of my cock popped past her sphincter, then the rest of my dick followed suit. Maybe I should have given her time to get used to it, but Instead I bottomed out right away, then began to pound away at her ass. I kept my hand tangled in her hair and periodically slapped her big ass cheek with the other hand, periodically telling her to cum.

Next to me, the brunette's husband moaned through an orgasm as he came in her skinny ass, setting off a chain reaction. Steve thrust up into her, saying "Fuck you're tight!" as he came. Then the third dude unloaded in the chick's hard-fucked throat.

All the orgasms going on around me were enough to set me off, so I let go of Sandy's hair to grab her hips with both hands, buried my dick in her ass, and said, "Cum with me big sis!"

Sandy moaned and came, just as I ordered her to do, causing her sphincter muscles to milk me as we came together.

I stumbled back, letting my cock pop out of her ass, and sat down next to Pete. The brunette had gotten untangled from the three cocks that had been railing her, so I said to her, "Hey, brunette slut, come here."

She said, "My name's..." and I cut her off. "Who gives a shit. Get over here and use your mouth to clean my dick."

She nodded tiredly and said, "Oh, sure, no problem," as she came over. She knelt between my legs and I grabbed her by the hair to pull her face up for a moment so I could see the ruined mess that the tears, slobber, and cum had made of what had been a nice makeup job.

"I just got through ass fucking Sandy, so use your tongue to get all over my cock and make sure it's good and clean."

She smiled and nodded, then got to work.

I picked up my beer, which was mostly warm now, but I was too thirsty to care. I took a sip and said to Sandy, "Nice party sis."

She had stood up, her lips covered in Pete's cum, with my cum leaking out of her ass. She smiled and said, "Thanks Ed. Glad you could make it. I'm going to go get cleaned up. Need me to bring you a fresh beer when I come back?"

I nodded as the brunette tongued my cock clean, kicking back to relax as I looked around the party and thought about who I was going to fuck next.

---

I told Sandy not to worry about putting her clothes on so that Pete and I could enjoy her tits. I also told the brunette not to bother getting dressed, as it wouldn't be long before she was fucking everyone at the party. She agreed and told me her name again, but I didn't care any more than I had earlier, so I let it go in one ear and out the other. After she finished cleaning my cock and balls with her tongue, she went away to get cleaned up but was back soon

Pete and I sat around pantsless for a while, enjoying our fresh beers. I caught up with Sandy about her job, life with Steve, how mom had been doing. It all felt surprisingly normal considering the circumstances, even after Pete started fondling Sandy's tits again. He'd had a thing for her for a long time and she did have great tits, so I didn't blame him. Watching her tits jiggle in his hands were starting to put the lead back in my pencil, but I wanted to meet some more of the women at the party, so I stood up.

"Pete, I'm going to wander a bit. Do you want to go with me, or are you getting ready to fuck Sandy?"

He replied by fondling her cunt as he said, "I'm going to fuck Sandy if that's cool with you."

For her part Sandy was ignoring him, though she had shifted so he could get to her cunt more easily, as she chatted with the brunette. I said to Pete, "Sure thing man. Knock yourself out." Then to Sandy, "Hey sis, I'm going to wander around and fondle the other women. You're getting turned on again and really want to fuck Pete..." as soon as I said that, she moaned and pushed her pussy against his hand, so I finished up with, "Do whatever he tells you to do."

Finally, I said to the brunette, "Wander the party and offer to perform any sexual services anyone wants. Men and women both, don't leave anyone out."

I ended my instructions by raising my voice enough to be heard throughout the party, "Hey everyone, you're getting really horny, but carry on as normal for now. But this lady..." I waved toward the brunette, "Will be coming around asking if you want any sexual services. Feel free to do whatever you want to her."

I then started to wander the party myself. There weren't that many people, so it didn't take long to meet everyone. As I walked, I felt up tits, getting the women with the nicer racks to get them out, fondled asses, and played with a couple of pussies. I realized that the longer I had this power and the more I used it, the more I got off on using it. This hit me as I was talking to a redheaded woman older than most of the other guests, in her 40s, but still fit from running and yoga. She was standing holding her husband's hand as I asked her about her job. She had her shirt undone and had unfastened the front clasp on her bra, letting her cute little tits out, and I was playing with her clit while I enjoyed the moans she was making. Across the room I saw the brunette on her knees eating some heavy-set woman's pussy, while people stood around talking, as if nothing was going on.

I was fucking loving this. Taking my hand out of the redhead's box, I stuck my fingers in her mouth to get them clean, and finally made my way into the kitchen. The tall black dude had his arm casually draped over the shoulder of the short black woman I'd seen him with earlier. She was a foot shorter than him, so the height difference was startling. It seems my command that everyone would start getting horny had been audible in here, because her giant tits, which looked ludicrous on her 5'4" frame but were still sexy, were capped with rock hard nipples almost bursting through her bra. She and the dude were wearing wedding rings, so I took them for husband and wife. The possessive way he was stroking her tit was further proof of that.

The black couple were talking to a fit white couple in their mid 30s. She was a willowy blonde, probably about 5'9", with nice B cup tits. Her nipples were also clearly visible through her silk blouse. He was bespectacled and built like a runner. The third couple was intriguing, for it was two women who were holding hands and obviously together. One of the women was stocky with short hair, cut so it stood up on top. She was wearing a bowtie and a man's shirt and her tits were barely visible. She was no more than 5'4" but stood and carried herself with a sort of bulldog arrogance. Her companion was about 5'6", more feminine in appearance with mid-length brown hair and nice C cup tits, topped with nipples straining against the light dress she wore. She was a little pudgy, but not at all bad looking.

My cock had been hard for a while now, so I wandered over and without preamble said, "Excuse me ladies, which of you suck cock?"

The black woman and the willowy blonde both said they did, and to no one's surprise the two women who were together said they didn't. The short black woman had particularly plump lips that looked like they were made for a cock. I reached over and gave one of her nipples a pinch and asked the two women who were together, "Are y'all lesbians, or bi?"

The mannish-looking woman laughed and said, "Oh, I'm a full-on, lifetime lesbian." Her companion nodded and said, "Yeah, me too."

I toyed with the more feminine-looking lesbian's tits for a moment, then said, "Okay, here's what we're going to do. All you ladies strip naked. You and you," I pointed at the blonde and the black woman, "are going to teach these two how to suck cock. Oh, and ladies, the idea of sucking cock right now really turns you all on. That means all of you." I looked pointedly at the two lesbians as I added that last bit.

I'd never tried my power on a lesbian before and honestly, I was curious to see if it would work. The women all nodded and began shucking out of their clothes. I then said to the two guys, "Okay, there are four women and three of us, so there will be two women working on my dick and balls, but each of you guys get a cocksucker each. Go ahead and get your cocks out guys."

They both chuckled as they undid their pants and I then added to the women, "Y'all hear that? Two of you will focus on me at any given time. I want you..." I pointed at the black woman, "and you," I pointed at the more feminine-looking lesbian, "working on my cock to start with. But you ladies all switch up every so often so we guys can compare your cock-sucking skills."

The women were all naked by now, showing off an interesting array of tits, from the very firm-looking B cups the willowy blonde sported to the fat double DDs the black woman had. They all dropped to their knees and soon I had the black woman's lips wrapped around my cock as the cute lesbian tongued my balls. I was impressed, but not at all surprised, to see that the black guy was hung like a horse, with a fat 10-inch cock that put most porn stars to shame. The willowy blonde seemed to appreciate it as she tongued around the head of his cock and down his shaft, the contrast of her light-colored skin and blonde hair against his fat, dark cock was sexy as hell. She soon stared bobbing on it in earnest, though she could barely get half of it into her mouth. The more mannish-looking lesbian paused to glimpse what the other women were doing from time to time, but was otherwise doing a passable job swallowing the bespectacled guy's dick, which was no more than 5 ½ inches, making me feel a little sorry for the blonde.

I had my hand in the black girl's hair as she worked those plump lips up and then down my dick, all the way to the base, then back up for a few beats, before she directed the lesbian to give it a try. She could only get about four inches in, but it was a hell of a power trip to have a lesbian sucking my cock just because I told her to. I looked over at the black guy and said, "Looks like blondie there is loving that big dick of yours."

He gave a low chuckle. "Yeah, when I was in college playing ball, I learned that blonde bitches often like black cock." He was urging the blonde's mouth up and down on his cock as he said to the bespectacled man, "Your wife's a good cocksucker, bro."

The man was enjoying what the lesbian was doing to his cock, and he grunted a bit as he said, "Thanks man. I'm kind of surprised that Nicky is such a good cocksucker, given how much she dislikes men."

The mannish lesbian, whose name was apparently Nicky, popped his cock out of her mouth and to look up and said, "I don't dislike men, I'm just not attracted to them. But you know that if I'm assigned a job, I'm going to do it right." She then went back to sucking his cock, using a cork-screw motion as she worked that I guessed she'd learned from watching the blonde. Both the women were messy cocksuckers, with spit leaking out of their mouths onto their tits.

I tapped the lesbian sucking my cock on the head and said, "Okay, you switch with Nicky. Nicky, see what you can do with that giant black cock. Blondie, you come here."

I'd kept the black woman on my cock because she was a good cocksucker, but I wanted to feel that blonde's lips on my dick too. The ladies shuffled around, and it turns out the blonde was pretty good at sucking cock too. Nicky the lesbian was doing the best she could, but she could only get half the monster black cock into her mouth. The cute lesbian was having no trouble with bespectacled guy's smaller cock.

After enjoying the double blowjob for a bit—I particularly liked it when the blonde tongued my balls while the black woman bobbed on my cock—I heard from the other room what I now recognized as Sandy's orgasm, so I decided to take a break and go see what was happening. I directed the black girl to get to work helping suck the bespectacled guy's cock so the blonde could go back to sucking the black dude's dick.

Stepping into the other room, I saw that Pete had Sandy on all fours on the rug, her big tits bouncing as he ass fucked her and she frigged her own clit. The brunette was blowing some dude and based on the cum splattered on her face and dripping off her face, I guessed that at least a couple of guys had decided to cum on her. Raising my voice a bit, I called out, "Okay ladies, time to get fucked. Guys, pick out a woman you didn't come here with and enjoy her mouth, pussy, or ass. Ladies, do as you're told. Oh, and guys, it's fine to double team the women if you'd like, since there's not an even number of guys and girls. Everyone get naked and get to work."

As I turned around, the bespectacled guy grabbed the black woman's head and said, "Oh shit..." as he came in her mouth. She didn't miss a beat, swallowing all he had to offer.

I said to him, "Good job man. Take a breather. Ladies, go bend over the table."

Then to the black dude, "Alright man, there's four of 'em, so let's take turns and enjoy all their pussies. Or their asses if you'd rather." I held up the lube. "I have this if you need it."

He gave that low chuckle again, "I think I'm going to start off with Sherry's cunt," as he stepped behind the now bent over blonde, whose name I took to be Sherry.

I liked the look of the black woman's big bubble butt, so I stepped behind her, rubbed my cock on her cunt a bit, then slid in. She moaned appreciatively, even though I wasn't as big as what she was used to. Her pussy felt like molten velvet and that bubble butt pressed back against me was a turn on. I slapped it to watch it ripple, and told the two lesbians, "play with each other's pussies but stay in position, me and...."

I looked at the black guy who was slamming his fat cock into the thin blonde. She grunted and said to her husband, "Fuck, Bard, his cock is so much bigger than yours."

The black guy heard what I was saying and stuck out a hand to shake as he said, "I'm Charles, nice to meet you."

It felt a bit absurd, but I shook his hand as I buried my cock into his wife. The bespectacled man, whose name I now knew to be Bard, had picked up a beer and was sipping it as he walked around so he could watch his wife get railed by the big black man. He said to her, "Does it feel good to get stretched Camila?"

She could only nod as she came around the big black cock stretching her out. About the same time, the black woman I was fucking came so I said to Charles, "Hey man, how about we take a turn on the lesbians?"

Charles nodded as he pulled his cock out of the blonde with a plop and said, "Sure, why not? Which one do you want?"

The more feminine-looking lesbian was the cuter of the two, but there was something perversely exciting about fucking a woman who had zero interest in men, so I walked over to Nicky, slapped her on her ass, and said, "I'll take this one."

Charles nodded and moved to the other lesbian, grunting as he eased his cock in. "Damn, this bitch is tight."

As I slid my dick into Nicky, I could feel the other woman's hand still working on Nicky's clit. I grunted back at Charles, "Yeah, so is this one. I guess they're not used to cock, huh?"

He laughed and began to fuck in earnest as he said, "Guess not."

Apparently watching this got Bard, the guy with the glasses, hard again, so he moved over behind the black girl, but instead of taking her pussy, he asked for the lube. I handed it to him and soon he was fucking her big black ass.

We went on like this for a while, putting the women on their backs on the table after a bit so we could play with their tits while we fucked them. Apparently, Charles liked the blonde as he kept going back to her, even lubing up and fucking her narrow ass at one point. Turns out she was an anal virgin, so I was kind of surprised she could take that giant cock up her ass, but at my command she relaxed her sphincter and with a bit of lube and patience, he was soon shoving that giant cock into her bowels. As we moved back and forth taking turns, I could definitely tell the difference when Charles had been fucking a pussy before I stuck my dick in, as his giant cock stretched it out, but the change in sensation was hot.

Bard seemed to lack stamina because after fucking the black woman in the ass for a bit he moved on to the cute lesbian and was fucking her plump little ass when he blew another load inside of her. I could hear grunts and moans coming from the other room as Charles and I moved back and forth, taking turns on the girls, and before long Bard was back in the game, seeming to make up for what he lacked in staying power with a short refractory period.

Finally, I could tell I was getting close, so I puled my cock out of blonde's ass—I'd decided to try it out after watching Charles stretch it around his cock—and pulled Nicky down onto her knees. I fed her my cock, straight form the blonde's ass, and pumped her mouth for a few beats before I pulled out and blew my load all over her face and little A-cup tits. I then told the blonde to lick my cum off her face and tits. As she did so, Charles pulled his dick out of the cute lesbian and started ass fucking the blonde again; as she finished licking my cum off Nicky's little tits, he grabbed the blonde's hips and let loose a massive blast of cum into her ass. Bard was back to fucking the black girl in her bubble butt, so I left him to it, grabbing a fresh beer and wandering back out to check on the orgy I had instigated.