What Just Happened? Ch. 12

Story Info
Ed meets an old friend and they go to a party at Sandy's.
7.7k words
4.6
20.7k
28

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Just Happened, part 12

This is the 12th installment in an ongoing story, in which our hero, Ed, got really sick during the pandemic, then woke up to find two evangelical church ladies knocking on his door. Without understanding fully what was going on, he quickly learned they thought anything he told or asked of them of a sexual nature was perfectly normal. A few weeks have passed since Ed turned his boss' cookout into a wild orgy.

My life was going pretty well. I was getting all the ass I could possibly want and then some. Through experimentation I'd learned that anything I ask or even suggest of a sexual nature strikes whoever I say it to as just normal and natural. Hell, I'd learned that I could just walk up to a woman in front of her husband and start fingerbanging her and neither of them, or even the people standing around, thought anything strange was going on. And the only lasting effect was that after I fucked someone—or someone's significant other—they had a lingering sense of good will toward me. My boss was the best example of this phenomenon: I'd fucked his wife and daughter and got both to fuck him and they all thought I was great. He'd even given me a raise and I had a standing invitation to drop by his home any time I wanted.

In spite of all the pussy I was getting, though, I was a little lonely. Before I'd gotten my power, I'd been in a long-term relationship with a sexy little dark-haired beauty named Julie. We'd lived together and I thought we were going to get married, but when we both finished college, she'd gone to law school and I'd settled into a go-nowhere job as a tech writer. I liked my job well enough. It wasn't demanding and left me plenty of time to play video games and read, but Julie apparently wasn't happy about my lack of motivation. She didn't say a word, but the day after our fifth anniversary Julie announced she was taking her law degree and moving to a big city across the country to become a big-shot lawyer.

Losing her hurt, and it also drove home how I'd let her drive away all my friends. Once she was gone, other than family, I didn't have anyone to hang out with, which is how I found myself in a bookstore on a Friday night. I still knew people who lived in the area, but since I had basically ghosted them, I felt weird about just calling them up. But I was happy when I was looking through the latest sci-fi novels and heard a once-familiar voice called out, "ED!"

I turned and saw Pete coming my direction. We used to play Dungeons and Dragons together, but Julie said he was creepy so little by little he and I stopped hanging out. I guess she had a point, as he was kind of a pervert—and this is me saying that!—and he'd made comments about Julie, my sister Sandy, and even my mom at different times. But hell, he was right, they were all hot, so I hadn't cared.

I smiled as he walked up, glad for the vaccine that had finally tamed the virus, so we didn't have to wear masks all the time. Pete hadn't changed much—he was a few inches over six feet, looked generally unkempt and was chubby, wore thick coke bottle glasses, and smelled like fried food thanks to his job at a fast-food restaurant.

I said to him, "Hey man! Long time no see, what've you been up to?"

He waffled his hand and said, "Oh, this and that. Still gaming with the group, though we had to get a new rogue when you drifted away."

I grimaced. "Yeah, sorry about that, it's just..."

He clapped me on the shoulder and said, "Naw man, don't sweat it. You still living with that hot piece of ass Julie?"

I grimaced. "Naw, she moved to the big city to be a lawyer. What about you—dating anyone? Still working at Burger Hut?"

He laughed. "Not dating anyone, and yeah, just got off my shift. I'm assistant manager now."

I laughed. "Get out of here—you? Management? Hey—let's grab a cup of coffee and catch up."

We soon found ourselves talking like we'd never stopped hanging out. Pete was the same funny, weird, pervy dude he'd always been, and I found myself wondering why I'd ever let Julie drive me away from my friends. I couldn't decide whether to be madder at her or me for that, but whatever.

As I was thinking about that, Pete said, "Hey man, what about that hot ass sister of yours. I always loved her tits."

I laughed as an older woman in her fifties and a woman who looked like she was her daughter both scowled at Pete's foul talk. Catching their look, I said, "Hey ladies, speaking of tits, get your tits out so my friend and I can have a look."

Without a word they both started undoing their shirts as Pete rambled on. Ignoring the two women for the moment, I told Pete, "Yeah, Sandy still has big tits. Bigger than ever probably, as she's put on a little weight since she married this jock-turned-accountant named Steve. Not in a bad way though. She tit fucks me sometimes and the tit flesh feels good wrapped around my cock."

I'd had this power long enough I wasn't surprised when Pete said without surprise, "Really? Man, you're lucky to get your cock between those jugs."

By this point the two women sitting nearby were both topless. Neither were very attractive—they were too skinny, yet their tits were somehow flabby anyway. But it was the principle of the matter. They didn't like it when Pete talked about tits, so they should show theirs to us. I leaned over and took a nipple from each woman, one in each hand, clamping down pretty hard and twisting. The two women each got tears in their eyes, but neither complained. I said to them, "Go ahead and make out and get turned on. Play with each other's tits and pussies."

Then I turned back to Pete and said, "You know, you always did have a thing for Sandy didn't you? Are you busy right now?"

The two women were moaning and making smacking sounds as they made out at the table next to us. There were also wet sounds as the mom fingerbanged her daughter, but no one paid any attention thanks to my power.

Pete, ignoring the two women like everyone else, said, "Yeah, I always had a thing for Sandy dude. You know that. Big tits and big ass—what's not to love? And no I'm not busy."

I said, "Well, I happen to know she and her husband are at home right now, having some friends over at their house for a little party. Want to go fuck her?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. As many times as I used my power, when I asked something as out of left field as that I still expected something a bit different than Pete's laconic, "Sure, that'd be great," like I'd asked him if he wanted to go grab a burger or something.

The older woman sitting next to us must have been going without sex for a while, because she suddenly cried out as her daughter fingered her to an orgasm that took her almost no time to achieve. I ignored them as I said to Pete, "Well come on then. Let's go fuck Sandy. Do you have your car here? I took the bus."

He stood and said, "Yeah, no problem man."

As we walked away from the coffee area, the older woman had pushed her daughter's skirt up and had most of her hand in her daughter's pussy, as the younger woman bit down hard on her mom's tits. I knew that after we left, they'd get dressed again, but I also knew they'd remember it—yet think it was all normal and not even worth talking about.

Did I mention my life has been going really well?

---

As Pete drove us over to Sandy and Steve's in his beat-up old Toyota, we made jokes about Star Wars, talked about T.V., and just generally carried on like nothing had ever happened. It felt good to hang out with him again. He didn't even ask about my comments about fucking Sandy, so I finally said, "Hey man, do you think it's weird that we're going over to fuck Sandy?"

He shot me a puzzled glance. "No, why?"

I shook my head. "Well, she's my sister, and she'd never give you the time of day, so don't you think it's weird that we can just go over to her house and fuck her at will?"

He still had the puzzled expression on his face as he said, "Am I supposed to?"

Pervert or not, I'd always been able to trust Pete, so I said, "Yeah, man, it's weird, and I'm only able to pull it off because I got sick and developed mutant mind powers."

He nodded, said, "Oh, okay," then played with the radio to find a better song.

I sighed. Clearly for him this was just normal and natural. I couldn't even tell anyone about this... whatever it is.

As I was thinking this Pete pulled up in front of Sandy's place, so I just pushed it out of my mind. For some reason, I'd held off on fucking Sandy before now, even after I'd ass fucked mom. I thought about how it was time to change that as I opened the car door and got out, telling Pete to follow me.

There were several other cars around, not enough for a full-on party but enough that I knew there would be more than a few people inside. I opened the door and went on in to find half a dozen or more couples scattered around in addition to Sandy and Steve. Steve's an accountant and Sandy is an office manager. The people who were here looked like they were the sort of folks who worked in an office as well, so I suspected they were all work friends. All of them were white, in their 30s, and both well dressed and decent looking. Well, almost all of them. As I looked around I realized there was a black couple in the kitchen. They were in their 30s as well, and other than both being black were something of an odd couple. The guy had to be 6'4" and was pretty jacked whereas the woman with him was at least a foot shorter and plump, with giant fat tits and a prominent ass.

As I stood in the entryway looking around, Steve saw me and Pete. He smiled as he stood and walked over, saying, "Hey Ed, glad you could make it. Who's your friend?"

To Steve's credit, he didn't mention that Pete and I were both dressed like we were just this side of being homeless, or that Pete reeked of fast food. I said, "This is Pete, an old fried of mine. He's wanted to fuck Sandy for years, so I figured we'd come over and spitroast her."

Steve just nodded and waved toward Sandy, as if what I'd said was the most normal thing in the world, saying, "Sure thing man. She's right over there. You want a drink?"

Pete was looking around, checking the women out, so I said, "Yeah, we'll take a couple of beers. In a bit, we'll fuck Sandy, if you don't mind. I'll probably get an orgy going later."

Steve said, "No problem man, me casa and all that." Then to Sandy, he called out, "Hey, Sandy, your brother's here."

Sandy was talking to a lady who looked to be about the same height as Sandy, but there the resemblance ended. The other lady was attractive in a too-skinny kind of way, wearing a silk blouse that allowed a glimpse of the lace bra underneath. All of that was very different than Sandy, who had big tits, which were criminally hidden from view beneath a sweater, and a big ass to match. Sandy looked over at us when Steve called out and gave me a little wave.

Motioning to Pete we walked over, and Sandy stood to give me a hug. Pete went in for a hug too, but Sandy stepped back with an unmistakable grimace, caused either by Pete's fried food smell or because she remembered him and didn't like him. This gave me an idea for something to try. I wasn't sure it would work, but I raised my voice loud enough to carry and called out, "Hey everyone, I'm going to be checking out and feeling up the women, getting some blowjobs, fucking a few, that sort of thing. This is my friend Pete. Anything he does is cool, so just roll with it, even if he bends you over and rams his cock up your ass."

Everyone in sight had turned to look at me as I spoke, maintaining a pleasantly interested look, and as I finished up, they all went back to talking. No one let on that they'd even heard. I wasn't sure if what I said had had any effect or not, so I leaned over to Pete and whispered, "hey man, start playing with Sandy's tits."

He just nodded and said, "Sure man," as he reached out with both hands and began to play with Sandy's big jugs.

Sandy ignored Pete fondling her as she said, "I didn't think you were going to make it tonight. Glad to see you, Ed."

I knew she'd only invited me to be polite, but I also knew she'd viewed me lot more favorably since she started blowing me, so she probably was happy I'd showed up. I just smiled and said, "Thanks sis. Take your top and bra off so Pete can play with your tits better."

As if what I said just made natural sense, Sandy said, "Oh, yes, of course," and pulled her sweater off, then the t-shirt that was under it, before finally removing the industrial strength bra she insisted on wearing to hold her big jugs up. I don't know why she did that—in spite of their size, they didn't sag as much as you'd think. She'd mentioned being self-conscious about their size, which probably had more to do with it.

Any self-consciousness she felt was clearly blasted out of her mind by my power. Pete had stopped playing with her tits long enough for Sandy to get topless, but once they were out in the open, he started pulling her nipples and squeezing her big jugs. Ignoring him, Sandy waved toward the woman she was talking to and introduced me, giving me a name for the skinny brunette that went in one ear and out the other because I just didn't give a shit. I was curious about the brunette's bra, though, so as she told me what she did in Sandy's office, I went ahead and undid her top, revealing a nice see-through lace bra.

I was surprised to see that the skinny brunette had a barbell through one of her nipples, so I pulled her bra down and gave it a twist, causing her to moan a bit without being told to do so. "Do you like that?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I got the piercing because Sam figured out..." she waved at the guy sitting next to her carrying on a conversation about some type of sports with another dude, "I get off on pain."

Women usually just ignored anything I did to them, but every now and then I hit upon some fetish like this that seemed to draw their attention. I had to admit, knowing she was into pain made the skinny brunette hotter to me. I asked, "Do you have any more piercings?"

She replied, "Besides my ears, yeah, I have my tongue and clit pierced."

Next to her Pete was chewing on Sandy's nipples, which she ignored as she chatted to Steve who'd come back and now handed me a beer. I told Sandy, "It turns you on to be showing your tits like this, and you like what Pete's doing."

Sandy moaned, and I turned back to the brunette. "Drop the skirt. I want to see this clit piercing."

The woman stood up and shucked her skirt off her skinny hips, revealing a sexy thong. At a motion from me she dropped her thong, showing me her bald beaver with a little star tattooed on it. I reached my fingers into her, finding her already damp, and spread her pussy to show the stud through her clit, causing her to moan again. Looking at her husband as I began to finger her, I said, "Is she a good fuck?"

He paused his conversation as his wife put one hand on his shoulder to steady herself as I fingered her. He said, "Yeah, she's kinky and loves to fuck, so she's a lot of fun."

I put two more fingers into her cunt, working three fingers in and out of her twat, pushing against her piercing, causing her to start to shudder and moan. Still talking to her husband, I asked, "You ever share her with other guys?"

He scowled, "Fuck no, I'd kick anyone's ass who touched my wife."

She suddenly came, gripping her husband's shoulder and moaning and she did so. He just went back to his conversation as she finished cumming.

Sandy was moaning now as Pete molested her tits, leaving her mouth half open, so I pulled my sopping wet hand out of the brunette's mouth and stuck my fingers into Sandy's mouth, telling her, "Lick the cunt off my hand."

She obediently did so, tonguing my hand the way she has tongued my cock so many times before. My cock was hard so I decided there was no point in waiting. I stood and pushed the brunette down to her knees, then undid my pants. As I did so, I told Pete, "Sandy gives great head and is good at tit fucking. You should try her out."

With a grin, he said, "I don't mind if I do." He then stood, dropped his pants to reveal some Spongebob boxers, then dropped those to reveal long but thing cock, maybe a bit over 7 inches long. He pushed forward into Sandy's mouth and she obediently let him, but didn't really do anything.

I shoved my cock roughly into the brunette's mouth, banging against the back of her throat on the first stroke. I held my cock there as I said, "Sandy, give Pete the best blowjob of his life. Tit fuck him too."

Sandy took her mouth off Pete's cock to say, "Oh, yeah, sure." Then she scooped her big tits up and wrapped them around his cock, as she said, "You always wanted these big tits, didn't you Pete?"

He groaned as he said, "Fuck yeah!" She stroked him a few beats, then took his cock into her mouth, swallowed it down, and began to bob up and down on his length. Her husband Steve got up and wandered over to the brunette's husband to talk sports.

Speaking of the brunette, she was massaging the bottom of my cock with her piercing, but I could also feel her starting to gasp around my dick a bit, so I let her go and she fell back, gasping for air as he eyes watered. Her husband glanced her way and said, "You okay hun?"

She nodded and said, "Yeah, I just couldn't breathe around this guy's dick."

He patted her on her naked leg and said, "Take a sip of your drink," then went back to talking to the other guys.

I said, "Yeah, take a sip of your drink. Do you deep throat?"

The brunette picked up her beer and took a swallow, then said, "Not usually. If I'm in the right position or..."

I interrupted her. "Well, that's too bad. I'm going to throat fuck you, so this time relax your throat and let my dick in."

She nodded, took another sip of her drink, then said, "Ready." She then opened her mouth and put her tongue out.

By this point Sandy was rotating her head and she bobbed up and down on Pete's cock, giving him a sloppy blowjob as she let drool spill out of her mouth and down onto her big tits. Every few strokes she'd pick up her tits, wrap them around his cock, and wank his dick with her tits.

I put my cock in the brunette's mouth and fucked about half my length in for a few strokes, enjoying the feel of her piercing against my frenulum and the underside of my shaft. Then I grabbed her head and pushed, feeling the back of her throat resist. She started to push against my legs for a moment, so I said, "Put your fucking hands down and let me into your throat."

She did as I ordered with her hands, though he tight little throat resisted for another moment, until I felt myself enter her throat with a pop. Victorious, I pressed her nose against my pubic bone as I looked around the room. It was a huge turn on, throat fucking this unknown woman right next to her husband while my buddy used my sister's face for a fuck hole, as all around us people went about their business enjoying the party like nothing was going on. As I was thinking about this and enjoying the pulsing of the brunette's throat around my cock, I realized she was starting to go limp so I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She gasped desperately, her face a mess from the tears streaming down her face.

She gasped, "Just a second..." but I ignored her and started fucking her face and throat again. I had a handful of hair, using it like a handle, and I treated her throat like it was my personal pocket pussy as I fucked her face.

Suddenly next to me Pete grabbed Sandy's head and yelled, "FUCK!" as he unloaded into her mouth. I held the brunette's face against my pubic bone so I could feel her throat massaging my cock as she tried to gasp for air while I looked over at my sister as she took a load of cum down her throat from a guy she'd never even liked.