All Comments on 'What Katy Did'

by SwiverGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so damn hot!!!

that was so hot!!!!! I am so wet, I will have to do something about it.....awesome. thanks for the story......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
feedback...

In the Story Feedback forum you asked for some comments... so I'll try to provide some advice.

This story was fun to read, and I see it currently has a 4.44 rating, which seems about right by Lit standards.

First of all, there are many similar stories on Lit with this theme (guy is seduced by the hot, young daughter of a long-time friend). And some of them are better than yours. A good formula: Start with a slow build-up that develops the characters via narrative and a bit of dialog, starting with the young woman in her late teens and include a bit of background of why the guy and her dad are friends. Be sure to describe the characters' physical attributes, especially the girl. Then move on to incidents of flirting that escalate in intensity (of course after she's 18). (But don't drag it out too long to avoid losing the reader's interest.) Finally, there should be a scene where she overcomes his reluctance and they have hot monkey sex. Formulaic, but it works if done right.

But really, what would be even better is a truly original story concept/plot. I think you have enough talent as a writer to pull it off if you try.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A delicious tease...

and whether or not the story had a plot as old as the hills, it worked for me, and I'm fussy in my praise. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I know her.......

I know a girl just like her what a tease, well written and paced, will we see a follow on from this? I'll have to have a look..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4302012

I think this story should've received a higher rating.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
LITTLE GIRLS GROW UP

no matter whose daughter they are. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous