What Kind of Master

Story Info
Orc trains elf slave.
3.6k words
3.78
15.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh to be an elf in such a world as this. Allisa Xilra of course was born with this privilege. She was the lithe form of a wood elf. Her shoulders were freckled, her feet stayed bare, and her long auburn hair hung behind her in curls. She was slight, as wood elves tend to be, and walked with a sureness that came from lifetimes spent in the forest. When Bazur's troop came to the forest she along with many of those that lived in the peaceful wood were taken as slaves. They had never known violence, and as such were little match to the battle hardened orcs. The troop took what they wanted from the spoils, but the only treasure Bazur desired was Allisa. The moment he saw her he knew, she had to be his. He claimed her the moment she was inventoried, and as such, she was sent to his tent.

The elf that stood before him wore nothing but a thick metal collar around her neck. Her naked body was his to enjoy. She kept her eyes on the ground, his tent had a rug so her bare feet were not subjected to the dirt. She had been washed for him, and her skin looked a bit pink from the rough scrubbing.

"Allisa Xilra, of the Speckled Wilds." He said, his voice sounding stern. Her long ears hung sadly out from among her curls, the earrings having been taken to be sold.

"Yes master." She nodded. He smirked, already so obedient, what a treat. Standing he rounded his desk, hooking a finger in her collar to drag her closer. When she was just before him he leaned down and looked in her eyes. They were big green orbs, but there was no sadness behind them.

"Have you been mated before?" He asked.

"No master." She replied. His grin spread, she was utterly his to take.

"I am the leader of this troop, so I have the say of where the rest of your people are sent. If you entertain me I can send them to affluent lands to be kept as decoration pieces. If you disappoint me, I can send them to the work camps where they will sweat and die." He said. "So Allisa, which would you choose?"

"I want to please you master." She looked up at him. Her ears lifted and she gave him a determined stare.

"Good." He returned to his seat. "You may go for now." He waved dismissively. She seemed confused, but departed.

When dinner came, he had the servants make her bring it to him. She served him, and then stepped back.

"On your hands and knees please." He picked up the turkey leg. She dropped to her hands and knees and he put his feet up on her back. He ate like that, leaning back, comfortable. When he was done, he dropped the plate on the floor. "Dinner." He said, moving his feet off her and watching as she scarfed down the scraps he'd granted.

"Thank you master." She said looking up at him when she was done.

"Now go wait in my bed." He waved dismissively. She hopped up and darted away.

Upon arriving to the curtained off portion of his tent where he slept, he found her sitting on the ground at the end of the bed.

"I believe I said in my bed." He remarked as he began shedding clothes.

"Of course master." She immediately climbed onto the straw stuffed matt, the animal skins looking enticing against her tanned skin. He walked over, now just in his undergarments and hooked his finger around her collar again, pulling her up to her knees on the bed.

"What kind of master do you take me for?" He asked, looking down at her, regarding her curiously.

"Master?" She looked confused.

"Indulge me." He let go, and stepped back. He was over a head taller than her, with mossy green skin and tusks that jutted out over his upper lip. His features were broad, and he had a jagged scar on one cheek. His long black hair hung behind him tied loosely. "When you look at me, what type of master do you assume I am?" He asked.

"I cannot say, I know little of what one is to expect of a master, I am not even familiar with what your race is called. Apologies for not fulfilling your request, master, but I may speak on what I hope of you?" She said. He wondered what she knew of the world beyond these woods, as it seemed she had been so sheltered that she could be taken in a bag to the work camps and not question her change in location.

"Proceed." He nodded and sat on the bed. She stayed on her knees, and began gently rubbing his shoulders. He sighed in pleasure, her small slender hands were skilled in this form of touch, and he felt his muscles loosen the more she kneaded.

"I hope to please you." She said.

"That is because I said if you didn't I would punish your clan." He shook his head.

"Not so master." She protested. "Apologies, but I know they will be punished if I disappoint you. Still, if I had been the only one taken I would want to please you." She said firmly. "The moment I saw you I felt that you were the most handsome creature I had ever laid eyes on."

"You have never seen an orc before, it's no doubt a passing fancy." He again shook his head.

"I have seen the others in your camp and of all the faces I have seen in my one hundred and nineteen years in this forest, I am sure yours is the only one I have ever been enamored with."

"So long and yet you have not been mated?" He asked, curiously.

"I have never felt interest in anyone until now." She replied.

"And if I gave you to another orc, let him have his way with you, what then?" He asked.

"I see no such cruelty in your eyes." She replied.

"I kill with no mercy." He looked over his shoulder at her. "I know nothing but cruelty."

"When you look at me, I see my feelings reflected." She said. "I want to please you master. I want nothing more from life. If it pleases you to have every orc in this camp mate me I will for you." Her hands dropped from his shoulders.

"No." He shook his head. "You're mine." She smiled.

"Then I too am pleased."

"Pleasing, to us...to me...means something different." He said.

"I wish to please you." She repeated.

"Pleasing to me, means mating. Sexual pleasure." He stood and turned to look down at her.

"That is my understanding as well master." She said. He put his hand against her chest and pressed her back against the bed, coming to crouch above her. "I am yours master." She said. He reached down and pushed his fingers to her pussy. She moaned and reached up to put her hands against his chest, balling fistfuls of his shirt in them. Slowly, he pushed one finger in, from what he'd seen, two of his fingers were bigger than anything any elf male had to offer, but he would need her bigger if he wanted to get in. He held his finger buried in her a moment, she was panting, and clenching and unclenching her fists. Slowly he slid out a bit before pushing back in. She moved her hips, allowing a moan to spill from between her lips. He slid out and back in again, her hands moved under his shirt to press against his chest. Slowly he pulled out and pushed a second finger in. She winced and cried out in pain.

"Such a noisy pet." He smirked. She tried to relax, but her face still betrayed some of the pain she was suffering. He kept going, slowly, in and out, two fingers. His fingers were fat and meaty, and stretched her pussy with each movement.

"Please master." She looked up at him with desperation in her eyes.

"What?" He smirked.

"Please take me." Her long pointed ears were quivering, and her body was tensed, she was close to an orgasm. He chuckled, and slowly slid his two fingers almost all the way out. He slammed them back in, scissoring them open inside her. And curling them against her constricting walls. She screamed and her body convulsed, writing against the bed and his fingers. The noises that escaped from her lips were heavy with lust, and he wondered if he should gag her. Pulling his fingers back out he sniffed them curiously. Idly, he licked one, and then deciding he enjoyed the taste, licked the other. She looked at him from her position on the bed, still rippling with her first orgasm.

"You have mistaken me, little elf, for a benevolent master." He said. "I am cruel, and I will show you the extent of that cruelty." He lowered his mouth to her pussy, and allowed his tongue to flick out. She moaned, and her hands moved to his hair. Grabbing her wrists he pulled them roughly above her head, tying them to a post before returning to her pussy. He licked it idly, careful not to involve his tusks, not that they were dangerous. They were akin to an elephant's, but he didn't want them in the mix. Languidly, he lapped and sucked and slurped on her pussy, enjoying the winning keening noises his actions elicited. He pushed two fingers back in and resumed pumping her. Her second orgasm impending, he sped up. She pushed her ass off the bed, humping his face as he pummeled her. She came with a shout, but he didn't stop. She whined, but he didn't even slow down. He sucked her clit into his mouth and pummeled his fingers in and out of her. Slowly, he introduced a third finger to her pussy. She reacted again initially with pain, but he went slow and gently until she had adjusted to it. He slowly began picking up speed, and her noises once again mounted. He heard the slurping noise of her pussy as her tension once again released into a cascade of tremors, shaking her body violently. He released her, allowing her to flop down.

"So tell me, what had you so enamored at the sight of me?" He asked moving to get something out of her line of sight.

"You look like the forest." She said through erratic pants of breath.

"Explain." He walked back over with something metallic in hand.

"You have skin the color of the leaves in spring. You are big and strong, just like the trees. You can kill me at any moment, but allow me to live, the woods can give times of hardship, but also moments of utter beauty." She sighed. He held something to her pussy, it was cold and she jerked at the sensation.

"How poetic, just what I should've expected from an elf." He commented, pushing the object into her. She yelled, and struggled, but he grabbed her ankles and tied each to a post at the end of the bed, keeping her legs apart. "How does this feel? Does this feel like a moment of beauty, or a hardship?" He asked, pushing the object in further. She cried at the pain of it stretching her pussy.

"I'm with you master." Another shout of pain, ending in something vaguely moan like as he pushed it to its base. "That makes it beautiful." She was panting, desperate for something more, but just the sensation of a large phallic metal object penetrating her enough to send her wild. He left it there to grab her tits. They were small, her nipples little nubs that reacted eagerly to his attention. They stood erect, greeting his rough paws eagerly. He grabbed and pulled roughly and she cried in pain. He lowered his face, and caught one in his mouth, sucking it, and dragging his teeth across the tender bud. She struggled against the ties binding her, so he leaned back and slapped her tit roughly. A red mark sprouted on her skin, and he enjoyed the sight. He slapped her other breast, it jiggled a bit. He lowered his mouth again and nibbled on her nipple. She cried desperately. His hand reached down and flicked the metal thing inside her. She arched her back up into his mouth, moaning. He flicked it again, eliciting the same reaction. Slowly sitting up, he looked down at the thing, how cruel could he be, he considered. He moved his hand back, and then swung hard against the metal. It lurched inside of her sending her into another fit of shaking. She trembled, muscles aching, coated in sweat. She looked at him, dazed expression on her face.

"Say thank you master." He said, raising his hand again.

"Thank you master." She said, but it sounded dull on her tongue, like she was unaware of the words she uttered. He slapped the object again. She screamed and arched her back, flopping hard back down. "Thank you master." She repeated. He reached down and took hold of the base, pulling it out a bit. The noise of her pussy slurping, pulling on the thing, reached him. He pushed it back in. She moaned loudly, wantonly. He started pumping it in and out of her, picking up speed and force, propping her, penetrating her with the metal dildo. Her orgasm once more grew inside of her, her stomach clenched, the wall loomed, and as he pushed it to its base she burst past it once more. She fell back, it felt so dark. She felt heavy, unable to see or hear, everything was far away. Somewhere, someone pushed the head of a cock into her mouth. She swallowed what it offered, feeling her stomach fill with the sticky seed. A heavy weight fell into the bed beside her, and pulled her against its side. The warmth seeped into her, soothing her.

Allisa woke to an empty bed. She felt sore, and tender from the night before. She tried to stand but her legs shook under her. She was allowed to walk the camps freely, and would visit the cages full of elves when her master allowed it. She went to see them, forcing her legs to move as she wanted, but unable to stop them shaking. She stopped outside the bars, and saw them all huddled together.

"Allisa." An elf stepped forth from the crowd. The one she was supposed to marry years ago but had turned down. "Run away, you can go." He reached through the metal rungs to touch her arm, an attempt at soothing.

"Why?" She frowned.

"You look sickly, they are mistreating you. Go into the woods, you can be free." He said, putting his hand on her wrist.

"I am free." She frowned, not understanding.

"Am I interrupting something?" Bazur barked. The elf's hand dropped and he shied away, back to the flock like a kicked dog. Bazur glared at the elves, before looking down at Allisa. "Well then, run. Be free." He motioned to the woods. She looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Master-"

"I am not so cruel as to deny a slave her freedom when it is so close at hand." He frowned down at her, and pointed. "Go into the woods if you wish to be free."

"I am free, master." She said softly. "I want to be with you." She gently touched his chest, it was clad in thick armor, the cold metal firm against her hand. He shot a look to the elf who had touched her.

"Bring him." He snapped. An orc opened the cage and went in, grabbing the elf by the hair and dragging him to follow Bazur and Allisa to Bazur's tent. "Bed." Bazur said. Allysa immediately hopped on the bed, and sat facing them. He turned to the elf male, cowed and submissive, and grabbed him by the hair. "Tell me why I shouldn't kill you?" He asked, glowering into the elf's face.

"Allisa..." He whimpered. "She's my fiance." Bazur smirked and dropped his hold, looking at the elf on the bed.

"You two had not mated." Bazur said, moving over to where Allisa sat waiting on the bed.

"N-no." the elf stammered.

"Well, would you have him?" Bazur asked, looking at the elf he considered his mate.

"No master." She said. The orc smirked, and looked back at the elf whose eyes welled with tears.

"What is your name?" Bazur asked.

"Luirlan Favaris." The elf said softly, trying to hold back his cries.

"Are you a particularly stupid elf Luirlan?" Bazur asked, not looking at the elf in question. The orc pushed his thumb into Allisa's mouth and slowly rhythmically slid it in and out on her wet tongue.

"No." Luirlan replied, now shuddering as his tears fell freely, watching Allisa suck merrily on their orc captor's thumb. Bazur walked back over to Luirlan and held his thumb up to the elf's mouth. It was shimmering with Allisa's spit.

"Consider me unconvinced." Bazur wiped his thumb off on Luirlan's cheek. He tied the elf to a post facing the bed, body completely imobile. "Now Luirlan, I want you to watch carefully." Bazur walked back over to the bed, and grabbed Allisa by the hair, dragging her off the bed and throwing her onto the floor.

"Don't hurt her." He wept.

"Present yourself to me." Bazur said in a calm voice. Allisa was immediately on her hands and knees, ass up for Bazur. "I'm going to make your dream come true today Allisa." He slowly began taking off his armor and under garments until he stood before the two elves, a statue of muscularity and strength. "I want you to look at him as I do this." Bazur grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking her head up so she looked at Luirlan, eyes dark with lust. He put the head of his cock to her pussy and she moaned at the whisper of sensation.

"Let him hear you." Bazur pulled her hair harder, pulling her back onto the head of his cock. She yelled, wild with the feeling of his cock in her.

"Watch Luirlan." Bazur snapped as the elf had closed his eyes to sob. He opened them again, blinking away tears. Bazur pulled her hair back until she was ass to pelvis with him. He let go of her hair and she fell forward, face landing on Luirlan's lap.

"Master-" She moaned as he pulled out an inch only to slam back into her. She screamed and shook. He grabbed her by the hips, and began pounding into her, her head bouncing on Luirlan's lap.

"Look at each other." Bazur snapped. Both elves locked eyes, hers wild with desire, his stricken with pain.

"Master." She said, as Luirlan's cock announced itself, sprouting a small tent against Allisa's forehead.

"Luirlan you dog." Bazur laughed, clapping his hand down on Allisa's ass, enjoying watching it jiggle and her jerk against his cock. He slammed his palm down again and again, her entire ass shining red under his assault but she bounced back against him, moaning, chanting his name, or 'master' which was good enough. He felt her tense and go limp under him, but didn't stop, and used his hold on her hips to keep going. He pounded roughly until he came in her, filling her with spurt after spurt of cum. When he finally let go, she dropped to the floor, a dazed but satisfied look on her face as his sperm spilled out of her in gushes.

"Well Luirlan, did you enjoy that?" Bazur lifted the elf's modest covering to see that the elf had not cum, but was very near. "Now that we've all had our fun, let's think of a punishment."

"Please let us go." Luirlan sobbed.

"I could," Bazur pretended to consider this a moment, "but then I wouldn't make any money. I know!" Bazur stood and pulled his clothes back on, lifting Luirlan easily, still tied, and carrying him outside. He had Allisa follow him, cum dripping down her legs, and a dazed look on her face. He dropped Luirlan in the mud outside the cage with the rest of the elves, and looked at the guard. He gave the orc some instructions and it left, returning moments later with a large axe. The orc held the axe over one of the torches lighting the camp until it glowed red, and then Bazur pressed Luirlan's hands to it. The elf screamed and writhed in pain.

"Have you learned your lesson now? Not to touch things that aren't yours?" Bazur asked, looming close to Luirlan's face.

"Y-yes." He sobbed.

"Yes master." Bazur corrected.

"Yes master." Luirlan repeated through the cries that racked his body.

"Return him to the others. They can untie him and bandage his hands." Bazur waved dismissively. "Before I go, do any others want to touch Allisa?" Bazur asked, pushing her against the bars. The elves whimpered. "Tell them who your master is."

"You're my master. I live to pleasure you." She said, spreading her legs and tilting her ass out.

"And you do so freely."

"I am free, I chose this." She smiled.

"The next one to touch her loses their hands." Bazur growled. The elves whimpered again. He let go of Allisa, and walked away. She beamed wistfully and trotted after him.

"Thank you master." She said.

"That wasn't for you." Bazur growled, grabbing her by the collar and dragging her to his tent.

"Still." She smiled.

"You are mine. No one else can touch you." He snarled in her face.

"That's all I want." She ran her hands up his arms.

"Get on your knees." He let go of her collar.

"Yes master."