What Landlords Deserve Ch. 01

Story Info
The perfect life of Johnny Chesterton.
5.2k words
3.99
34k
34

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! Another commission, this one for Dongstar. This one is being released in parts, and the tags are relevant to the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, cuckold/ntr, sph and pregnancy

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

Johnny Chesterton had a perfect life.

He thought about it every morning when he stared at his reflection in his wall-spanning bathroom mirror. Placed across the perfectly polished granite countertop were the daily items he never left the house without: a slightly ill-fitting Rolex that he clasped under his suit-covered wrist. A designer Italian leather wallet he stuffed into his pant's front pocket, which bulged the dark material from the amount of bills folded into it. An "unbreakable" comb he swiped across his greased-back, black hair before tucking it into his suit's breast pocket. And of course, his wedding band -- 18K gold with a rectangular diamond that split the middle -- which he spun on his finger before surreptitiously hiding it next to his wallet, glancing over his shoulder as he did so.

He chuckled nervously to himself as he looked back at himself in the mirror, his thin pink lips twisting into a confident smile; his wife was downstairs cleaning, no doubt. She certainly wasn't peering around the corner at him! Raising his tanned hands, which were adorned with several other jeweled rings, he adjusted his blood-red tie, loosening its hold around his neck ever so slightly. It rested against his black, tailored suit, which hugged his chest tightly and ran down to his stomach. He gave his midsection several pats, noting that he had started to form a bit of pudge there - probably from all the beers he downed with dinner every night.

Completing his ensemble, he grabbed a large bottle of cologne from next to the sink's basin and raised it to his neck. A spray on each side below his jaw, a couple under each armpit, one dab per wrist, and to top it off, a healthy dose layered atop his groin. Setting it back down, he checked his hair one more time, his brown eyes studying each strand before falling on themselves; he was starting to get wrinkles. Squinting, he pressed his fingers under his eyelids, pushing and stretching the skin around as if he could force smoothness into his skin - maybe it was time to look into that Botox stuff his wife mentioned occasionally. He flashed himself another grin, this time showing his rows of yellowed teeth, many of which were crooked and chipped. His charming smile more than made up for his unkempt rows of not-so-pearly whites, and besides... dentistry was a scam, everyone knew that!

Johnny Chesterton's life was perfect, even if his teeth weren't.

Walking out of the bathroom, his black sock-covered feet padding from tile to carpet, he stopped at the large four-poster California King he shared with his wife. Carefully taking the jacket to his suit that she had laid out for him while he showered off of the neatly-made up comforter, he slid it over his arms, taking every precaution in order to keep it wrinkle-free. Exiting the room, he made his way past hallways and closed doors, humming to himself as he went. Art lined the walls, mostly imitations and expensive replicas of famous pieces, but still replicas nonetheless; not that it mattered, they looked classy and that was the point! His hand slid down a maple banister as he descended a staircase to the first floor, the sounds of his wife in the kitchen reaching his ears.

Pausing at the entrance to the kitchen, Johnny ogled his partner as she bent over and rummaged through one the lower cabinets. Her wide hips and round ass shook enticingly as she moved pots and pans around, her lower half swaying back and forth. Smiling to himself, he crept towards her, making sure his movements were noiseless across the cold tile floor. As he positioned himself directly behind her, he gave another glance at her backside before swatting a hand down at her clothed-rear. It impacted loudly, the slap resonating through the house, causing her to yelp and bolt up. His hand stayed on her ass, squeezing and molding the soft flesh around his precious-metal encrusted fingers.

"Johnny!" she spun around her long, bleach-blonde hair whirling around her face and shoulders, "You scared me half to death! You know how much I hate it when you sneak up on me like that!"

"You know I can't help myself Darla," he gave her a wide smile, "especially when you tease me with all this ass!"

Darla rolled her eyes but her painted-red lips still formed into a smile.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say mister," she leaned in to give him a long kiss, her hands cupping his cheeks and her large breasts pressing into his chest, stopping after a long moment to turn around and grab the pot she needed, "did you sleep okay?"

"Like a baby," he pinched her ass, "you really wore me out last night!"

"Speak for yourself, stud. I'm still a little sore down there!"

"Mmmm too sore for another go before I leave?"

He cupped her butt again.

"Behave yourself!" she replied with a touch of playfulness, wiggling herself against his palm, "what are your plans today baby?"

"Gotta go check on a tenant," he groaned, reluctantly releasing his grab and leaving the kitchen, "they need a reminder that rent is not optional."

"Honey, you know you could be more lenient, especially with how difficult things have been the past couple years."

Johnny moved into the dining room and grabbed his shoes, patent leather of course, and sat down in a chair.

""Well, if they can't afford to pay then they should find someplace else to live!"

He finished tying his shoes and stood up again.

"What are you making for dinner anyway?"

"I'm making a salad and chili tonight sweetie, I know how much you like it."

"Again?" he leaned over the kitchen island and fiddled with his briefcase, "We had that last night!"

"Well I didn't want the rest of the ground beef to go bad!" she chided, sounding exasperated as she moved gracefully from countertop to countertop, "Besides, it won't kill you to eat the same thing twice in a row."

Johnny grumbled something under his breath as he grabbed his briefcase off the island and ran a hand through his hair. He stepped around the counter and pulled his wife in by the small of her back for another kiss, running her hair through his fingers. She returned it in earnest, placing a slender hand on his chest in return. Pulling back, he gave her a kiss on the cheek, drawing out another smile. Turning away from her and giving his tie another quick adjustment, he walked towards his home's entrance.

"Don't be late again!" Darla called out to him as she resumed her domestic duties.

"I'll do my best babe!"

He stopped at the front door.

"Oh, and Darla?" he called out, pulling his phone out of his pocket, "have you been using the equipment I bought for you?"

"The exercise bike and stuff? When I have time I do!"

"Alright well maybe make more time for it," he grabbed the handle, "your butt's feeling a little flabby lately!"

He didn't wait for an answer as he threw the door open and stepped out into the morning sun. Humming the same tune, he waltzed to his car while admiring his property's meticulously manicured lawns and hedges, not a single blade of grass out of place; if Mexicans were good at one thing, it was landscaping! Plus, they worked for pennies which was the real plus. Laughing to himself, he paused as he got into his new model BMW to check his phone again. Tapping out a message across its screen with a smile, he threw open the car door and slid into the leather upholstery of the driver's seat as his mind once more wandered to his beautiful life and beautiful wife.

Darla was an award winning beauty -- literally -- having won multiple state competitions in her not-so-long-ago youth. She was dutiful, always keeping the house spotless and making sure his suits were well-ironed and hung up properly. Taking care of herself was another of her priorities, he made sure of it, even if she didn't put in quite as much effort as he would have liked. Cooking, gardening, cleaning - she did it all! More importantly, she rarely ever used the 'headache' excuse so many women did, and was usually ready and eager to please him. And when she wasn't, he could always just make a snide comment or mention tightening her spending budget, and she would usually relent.

Darla was the perfect wife...

...especially with how trusting and naive she was - two attributes every woman should have as far as Johnny was concerned. Well, those two amongst several others, most of which were of the physical variety, were what he preferred and Darla possessed all of them; hell, that's the reason he married her after all! A woman should never question where a man's money comes from and where he goes during the day, she should just be home ready to greet her man while looking good with a smile and a home cooked meal. Of course, Darla checked both of those boxes. She was old fashioned in that sense, an unfortunate rarity, because that was the only kind of fashion he thought women should be. Johnny shook his head thinking about how much things had changed from his father's and grandfather's days.

Starting his car, he checked his phone once more before swerving out of the driveway. Passing the other homes in the neighborhood, most of which were almost as nice as his, he kept an eye out for any of the housewives who might be out gardening or running errands. There was nothing like a bit of eye candy to make your day better! A man like Johnny was always ready to chat up one of the familiar, pretty faces, some of which were much more familiar than others. His toothy smile came into view as his plans for the day marched front and center into his brain.

That was until something distracted him once again.

His head turned and his car slowed to a crawl as he stopped to stare. A tall, dirty-blonde beauty was jogging down the sidewalk in his direction, her arms bent at her sides. Her curly locks bounced around at the back of her head, held back by a black headband, revealing a beautiful face that shone with sweat under the hot sun. Johnny could see a thin cord sticking out from one of her closed fists, snaking up her modest, sports-bra clad chest, until they split at her chin, each half ending at her ears; the sight of the headphones created a pang of annoyance in Johnny. They meant that it would be pointless to try and stop to call out to her, something he so badly wanted to do.

The well-dressed man's annoyance only lasted a moment as the stranger passed his car. Glancing into his rearview, he was suddenly very glad she was running away from him. God damn that ass! It bounced up and down with each step she took like a pair of melons had been stuffed into her workout shorts! Johnny was sure he could bounce a quarter off one of those firm cheeks and it would fly right back to him. He needed to introduce his wife to this woman so she could learn her secrets! He chuckled to himself as he watched her round a corner, quickly disappearing out of his sight.

If she was gonna be a regular fixture in this neighborhood, he certainly wasn't about to complain!

Turning onto a main street, Johnny sped up, eager to get to his appointment. Checking the time on his watch, eyes half on the road, he reached over and fiddled with the buttons on his dashboard. It lit up at his touch, confirming with a loud beep that it had connected to his phone. He grabbed his phone from the cup holder he had tossed it into and unlocked it with an exceedingly long series of taps. Fully looking down at this point, he dialed a number he didn't bother to keep saved, his thumb moving automatically like it had typed the sequence out a hundred times, which probably wasn't far from the actual amount! He looked back up as the phone began to ring through his car speakers, just in time to see that he was blowing through a red light.

"Hello?" a feminine voice called out from his car's dashboard.

"Hey babe it's me," he replied, eyes back on the road in front of him, "I'm on my way to the usual place."

"I'm here already. Sitting in my car. Waiting!"

"Good, I should be there in fi--" Johnny suddenly stopped as he swerved to avoid the path of a car blocking his ability to merge into the next lane. Ignoring the woman on the line, he rolled down his window and stuck a certain finger out at the other vehicle, which responded in turn with its own flipped-bird. Face reddening, he gripped the steering wheel with both hands, his knuckles turning white, and matched speed with his vehicular opponent. When the other driver looked over, he stuck his head out of the window and started to shout.

"HEY FUCKFACE GROW A BRAIN AND LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!"

"Are you okay?" the voice on the phone spoke with concern.

"Yeah yeah, fuck your mother right back at you!"

"...what?"

"Fucking moron..." he muttered as he pulled his head back in.

"Are you talking to me, Johnny?"

"What? No, no babe," he huffed, breathing heavily, "some dickhead almost hit me! People these days..."

"Well, I'm glad you're okay. I'll be waiting patiently to make everything better."

A smile returned to his face.

"That's what I like to hear. Be there in five."

Without waiting for a response, he clicked off the call. Taking a hand off the steering wheel, he ran it over his hair, and took another deep breath; he needed to calm down. No point in being worked up this early in the morning! He smiled, thinking about the day ahead again. There weren't any renters giving him any hassle about money this month, at least not yet, and none were calling, complaining about leaky fixtures or broken appliances that they should be getting fixed themselves! In less than an hour he would be sitting down to eat before spending the day in the city until it was time to go home to his wife and have a nice hot meal! A perfect day, really.

He just had to pick up his date first.

True to his word, Johnny reached the scheduled location, a local park, right on time, despite his earlier altercation. He pulled up to its side and stopped at a curb behind a minivan, not bothering to kill his jet-black BMW's engine. As his hand went for his phone again, he stopped, a devilish thought forming in his brain. Looking out the front window, he squinted his eyes trying to see if the driver of the minivan ahead of him was paying any kind of attention to her surroundings; the subtle glint of the sun on a rectangular screen confirmed to him that she wasn't. Without another moment of hesitation, he slammed his hand into the center of his steering wheel.

The blare of the horn clearly startled the woman in the van, and Johnny laughed as he watched her jump in her seat. She looked around wildly, the shock clear on her face. Finally she spotted him in her side-view mirror, her eyes rolling at his grinning features. After making a pointed face that she knew he could see, she took a minute to gather her things. Shouldering her purse, she stepped out into the fresh, Spring air, clicking the lock on her key fob; another moment was dedicated to running her hands down her knee-length green dress, unwrinkling it as much as she could and pressing it tighter against her curves. Smiling, she made her way to Johnny.

"Funny meeting you here!" he teased, leaning out of his window.

"Yeah yeah, real funny," the woman huffed as she walked towards the passenger side door, "you scared me half to death!"

"Not the first time I've heard that today..."

"What was that?" she asked, sliding into the car and clicking in her seatbelt.

"Nothing, Maggy. Ready to go and eat?"

"Ugh of course, I'm starving."

"Well before that, come here."

Knowing exactly what he meant, Maggy met him across the center console, their mouths greeting each other. Thin lips locking, they made out for nearly a minute before Johnny pulled back and admired his date. The emerald green dress she chose complemented her tight figure and matched her eyes, the hours of yoga classes he knew she did every week paying off in spades. She wore several pieces of jewelry, a diamond necklace and a gold bracelet adorning her body, along with her wedding ring she hadn't bothered to take off like he had. Her scarlet locks were pulled into a high bun, showing off her sharp features. Johnny did note that wrinkles were forming under her eyes like they were appearing around his, a sign of her age; she wasn't as old as him, but she was for sure a good few years older than his wife.

No matter, she was youthful where it counted!

"So where are we going?" she inquired, her nose twitching while she looked around the car.

"It's a surprise, I don't think I've ever taken you there before."

"You've never taken me anywhere to eat!" Maggy's face scrunched and she placed a finger under her nose as she glanced at her date, her green eyes roaming over his body.

"True," Johnny relented, "but I felt like doing something different today."

"Not completely different I hope!"

They both laughed at her insinuation. Johnny backed up the car while checking his hair in the rearview mirror, Maggy busying herself on her phone next to him. Zipping off once again, he headed towards the middle of the city. He took a specific route, avoiding certain familiar neighborhoods while purposefully driving through others, slowing down in front of random houses to make sure nothing was amiss. It took a little longer than it should have with this method, but eventually the adulteress pair reached the restaurant...

...

"I don't know why we always have to meet there!" Maggy complained loudly while sipping on a midday Mimosa, the orange liquid briefly staining her lips. They sat indoors at the mid-scale eatery, which was relatively vacant on this weekday morning. Decorated plates of food and glasses of alcohol littered the wooden table, only occasionally disturbed when the pair went to eat or drink. Conversation had been pleasant, normal gossiping about the going-ons in the neighborhood and talk about happenings in the world - at least until the red-haired woman made her statement.

"Babe, don't be stupid, okay?" Johnny replied in between bites of a steak, "where else would we meet?"

"Why don't you just pick me up in front of my house?"

He looked at her like she had grown a second head.

"Ok and what if the neighbors saw us? Do you want your husband to know? What about Darla!? What if they found out about... about what's going on between us?"

Maggy twirled her flute of alcohol-infused juice.

"I guess you're right. It's just that all this sneaking around stuff gets old."

"You don't think it makes it exciting?" Johnny reached out and touched Maggy's hand, "Don't you think it makes the whole thing even... sexier?"

"I guess you're right," Maggy giggled and took another drink, "it is kinda hot."

"That's what I like to hear! Now finish your food so we can get to the real fun."

"Don't rush me!" she admonished the suit-clad man, "This restaurant is really nice and I'm enjoying getting to spend time together outside of the bedroom. How did you hear about this place anyway?"

"Hear about it?" he lifted an eyebrow, "babe I own this place!"

Maggy nearly spit out her drink.

"You do!?"

"That's right," he raised his arms out, gesturing to everything around him, "and everything in it - including the food. It's all on the house when I eat here."

"Johnny, that's amazing!"

He smiled at her.

"Just don't tell my wife..."

12