What Landlords Deserve Ch. 02

Story Info
Life gets strange.
5.4k words
4.17
14.8k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of the commission!

The tags are relevant to the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, cuckold/ntr, sph and pregnancy

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

A pair of automatic doors opened, welcoming a cart and it's handler into the store's confines. Bright fluorescent lights flashed over the mobile container, illuminating a black leather purse that had been wedged in its top. Two small hands pushed it forward, a single gold, diamond-encrusted wedding band decorating it's digits. One of those hands crept into the expensive bag and pulled out an equally expensive-looking phone from its confines, the screen flashing under the fake lighting.

Darla's long, platinum hair flowed behind her as she made her way through the supermarket, her sneaker-clad feet slapping against the tile. She grabbed items as she went, carefully placing them in her cart, deleting their entry in her notes as she went. There was a natural sway in her step, her generous behind shaking in her jeans. Her large breasts would press into the handle of the cart whenever she deposited something new inside of it, contorting her simple red shirt around their shapely form; she was a standout in the suburban setting for sure, and many people of both sexes snuck glances her way as she did her shopping.

For her, however, this was just another part of her weekly routine. Picking up the dry cleaning, scheduling appointments for Johnny and herself -- even when he made a huge fuss over having to go to the dentist -- and of course, the weekly grocery trip. She did all the cooking in the house, so she was, naturally, in charge of getting any food or ingredients they needed. Besides a few things her husband wanted, like his favorite imported beers, the rest was left up to her. Breakfasts, dinners, desserts - she made it all; it was part of her wifely duties, after all.

As she neared the end of the excursion, a sudden realization struck her: she still needed zucchini for a stir fry she was going to attempt! She had wanted to gift Johnny with something new to eat as a kind of reward for not being late to dinner for several weeks now. Wheeling the cart around, she made a casual beeline for the produce aisle. Mentally scolding herself for almost forgetting this important addition, she found herself distracted, trying to figure out if there was anything else she may have missed as she roamed around. This minor near-mishap caused her to lose her focus on where she was going, resulting in a near collision with another shopper roaming the produce aisle.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" she apologized to the stranger immediately, yanking her cart back.

"Hey watch where you're going you fu--" the woman she almost ran into began her scolding, before her vision fell on the married woman, "ah, well nevermind, it's okay."

"Oh uh thanks," Darla smiled at her awkwardly, "my mind was just all over the place and I wasn't paying attention!"

"Yeah yeah I get it," her brown eyes roamed over the blonde's body from behind several strands of her own dirty-blonde hair and a sharp, pointed nose, obviously leering at her voluptuous form, "happens to the best of us."

"For sure." Darla chuckled, feeling a bit uncomfortable under the woman's gaze. She waited a moment for the woman to move, but she kept standing there, staring. Muttering another apology under her breath, she attempted to maneuver around the strange individual's own cart in order to get to the stack of produce. The woman continued to give no ground. Reaching around the living obstruction and growing more frustrated by the second, Darla flailed an arm out in an attempt to reach one of the dark green vegetables, her fingers barely grazing one near the edge; she was stopped from achieving her goal, however, by the strong hand of the stranger, who grabbed the zucchini out from under her grasp.

"Buying zucchini?" the woman asked, holding the vegetable up.

"Uh yeah, I'm making a stir fry tonight and I forgot to grab one earlier." Darla's eyes narrowed at the woman. Despite her bad attitude and odd behavior, she was quite attractive - dressed well too. Darla guessed she was probably close to her in age, maybe a couple years older, but she clearly kept herself in shape. The sleeveless green dress she wore was obviously expensive, and it showed off her tanned, toned arms. It went down to her knees, but flared at her hips first, leaving no guesses as to what her most noticeable asset might be. Come to think of it, the garment did look awfully familiar...

"Sounds delicious." she licked her lips, still not taking her eyes off of Darla, "but don't you think this one is kinda... small?"

Darla raised an eyebrow at her statement.

"So small and pathetic," the woman emphasized, setting the produce back down and rummaging through the pile, "now this one is a nice size!"

She held up another, a ridiculously long, bulbous variation, that looked nearly twice the size of all the others.

"This one is a lot better," her eyes fell back onto Darla, zeroing in on her chest, "but I think a woman like you deserves something even bigger."

It took everything in the housewife's power to not visibly recoil at the suggestive comment.

"This one is perfectly fine," Darla reached out again, this time managing to snatch the original zucchini from the shelf, "thank you!"

"Are you sure? I got something a lot more filling I can give you."

"I'm fine, thank you." She was gritting her teeth now, resisting every temptation to make a scene, "And for your information, some of us like it when they aren't so, uh, big."

"Whatever you say honey!" the well-dressed woman laughed, grabbing her own cart and turning away.

Spinning around on her heels, Darla stomped away from the aggravating bitch that had ruined her perfectly good shopping trip. The lameness of her comeback had turned her face beet-red, her embarrassment only hastening her retreat. She marched towards the self-checkout, not in the mood to interact with anyone else; as she pulled her cart up, she realized she'd been squeezing and rubbing that zucchini between her fingers the entire time. Cheeks practically the same color as the tomatoes in her cart, she started moving her groceries through the scanner, but slowed down as her lingering question was finally answered.

Didn't Maggy have that same dress?

...

Johnny scowled as he drove down the street.

One of his fucking tenants was on his ass about a faulty air conditioning unit in her house, and had finally threatened to withhold rent money if he didn't get it fixed! He had tried to argue with her, and was even kind enough to send her the number of a repair service he knew about; but no, she wasn't satisfied with that. She claimed to know her rights and even managed to cite the proper law codes that led him to this situation - the situation of having to actually go to the property and check it out himself! Johnny didn't remember the last time he had actually given in like this, but fucking kids these days and their internet and activism and shit. It really put a damper on his already annoyed state as of late.

Not only was this college student giving him grief over something like this, but none of his "booty calls" as he heard the youth call it, had been available for over a month! Every time he tried to text or make conversation with one of the wives he knew very personally in his neck of the suburbs, they all made up excuses or gave him the cold shoulder; even weirder, a lot of them seemed to be kind of... out of it? It was like they were all in some kind of weird trance. Hell, the last time he'd spoken to Maggy, she seemed like she was barely present, like she had been taking drugs or something! It was a very frustrating situation he had found himself in.

But things weren't all bad.

Life at home had been good, at least. After being dodgy about not having sex while he waited for that careless's redhead's love-marks to dissipate, things had returned to normal. He made love to Darla several times a week, she had been happy with his non-lateness, and was experimenting with her cooking more often -- even if she never did make that stir fry she had promised to cook him. Johnny was even pretty sure that she was using their home gym more often; her ass had never looked better! She had brought up the 'kids' thing again the other day but it was easy to wave that off; Darla knew going into the relationship he wasn't interested in raising a bunch of children for eighteen years.

The smile that had started to creep onto his lips disappeared as quickly as it started as he pulled up to the tenant's house. Parking against the curb, he checked himself out in the mirror a few times, swiped his comb through his hair, and got out. Putting on his trademark smile, he walked up to the door, his feet feeling like they weighed fifty pounds each as he dragged himself towards his obligation. His eyes scanned over the yard and the front of the property as he moved, checking for anything amiss or any unagreed-upon alterations he could use against her. No dice. Loosening his tie, he lifted a hand and rapped on the wood door, still forcing a smile all the while.

It didn't take long for the resident to answer.

She opened the door slowly, even if it was obvious who would be knocking. A neutral face greeted him, her deep brown eyes showing no signs of emotion and her large lips completely straight. She crossed her bare arms, only a thin tank top covering her torso, no doubt a necessity due to the heat. The rest of her was equally as scarcely-clothed, a simple pair of denim short-shorts and flip flops completing her ensemble; Johnny couldn't help but take a quick peek down her body, admiring how her dark skin shone under a layer of sweat. At least he had something nice to look at while he was here!

"Miss Johnson," he cleared his throat and looked back into her eyes, "how nice to see you."

"Yeah I'm sure it is," she made no attempt to hide her eye-rolling, "are you gonna come in or what?"

The side of his lip twitched.

"Of course."

"'Bout time." She muttered, stepping aside to let the landlord in. Nodding at her, he took a step into the house, once more taking a cursory glance at the parts of the interior he could see from the entryway. Nothing was amiss, yet! Not bothering to kick off his shoes, he started to walk forward down the entrance's hall, but was briefly halted by the young woman next to him. With clear intent, she turned as he entered and shoulder-checked him; it wasn't enough to make him fall on his ass or anything, but it still startled him. Johnny almost turned and said something, but he wasn't about to give her the satisfaction of a reaction.

"Oops, sorry about that." She slammed the door behind him, hard enough to cause several pictures on the wall to rattle.

Johnny's smile was growing more forced by the second.

"So Brenda," he announced, using her first name on purpose while he walked in front of her, "what seems to be the issue?"

Johnny stopped in the living room and looked around, turning his nose up at the various clutter heaped onto the second-hand furniture and spread across the carpet. Books and clothes strewn everywhere, the walls decorated with cheap art and posters, and of course several empty bottles of hard liquor that lined a make-shift coffee table in the center of the room; it was a typical college house, that's for sure. A typical college house, that would have all the wear and tear and stains that college kids left behind - left behind and charged for.

Bingo!

"You know why you're here!" Brenda marched past him, making her way to the back door, "The fucking air conditioner doesn't work!"

"Yes you did mention that." Johnny could feel his smugness returning, "and what seems to be wrong with it?"

"Ugh, I told you over the phone. Whenever I turn it on, barely any cold air comes out. And it's like a hundred degrees out so I'd kinda like it fixed!"

"I see," he exited through the backdoor into the modest yard, "that does sound like a problem."

He looked over his shoulder at her.

"I just hope there's no outside damage."

Her brow furrowed and her mouth twisted into a grimace at his words.

Happy with her clear frustration, he bent over in front of the air conditioning unit and scanned the exterior parts that were easily visible. Johnny hadn't started his adulthood with the wealth he had now, but at the time the economy was good and his parents did well for themselves. It didn't take much convincing to get them to cosign on a loan and let him borrow a bit of money to fix up his first property, which he immediately flipped before getting into the rental business. But the house had been a fixer-upper. His old man had taught him the ropes, and while he didn't like to get his hands dirty anymore, he was still handy with a hammer and saw! His appraising eye caught the problem in just a couple of minutes -- a dirty screen -- but he pretended to take longer in order to make the ungrateful bitch behind him sweat just a little more.

"Well," he stood up straight and dabbed at his own moist face with the back of his hand, "luckily it looks like the outer screen is just dirty. Happens a lot in the summer. It's a bitch to clean, but you know what? I'll call a guy I know to come over and do it. To make sure it's done properly"

"That's it?" Brenda asked hesitantly, disbelief etched across her features.

"That's it. I can call him after I leave."

"And he'll come soon?"

"Within the week."

Her face still betrayed her true feelings.

"Scout's Honor." he winked at her.

Shoulders falling, she actually smiled at the well-dressed man. Johnny smiled back, more genuinely than he had since arriving, and followed her as she walked back into the house. Keeping several feet of space open between them, he watched her ass jiggle in her booty shorts. Those watermelon-sized mounds lifted independently of each other with each step she took, hints of chocolatey flesh peeking out from under the frayed denim. The older man almost tripped over a pile of clothing on the ground, he was staring so hard - it was like he was trying to will her shorts off with just the power of his mind.

There was no doubt Johnny was an ass man through and through!

As she started leading him towards the front hallway, a plot formed in the landlord's brain. It had been awhile since he had gotten some from somebody other than his wife, and Brenda seemed to have warmed up to him. She was young, beautiful, and most importantly, she didn't know anyone he did. No mutual acquaintances made the whole thing easier, and their unique relationship would give him a perfect excuse to get out of the house to see her. Maybe he could even offer to sweeten her contract, cut a bit from her monthly payments - Johnny was a generous man, afterall.

Maybe...

"You know you were right, it has been hot lately," Johnny spoke up, drawing the attention of his tenant, "mind if I have a glass of water before I leave?"

"A glass of water?" she turned, raising an eyebrow, "Can't you wait till you get home?"

"Well I'm not going home after this," he started to lie, "I have a property to look at and a meeting in the city as well. I might be out for a while."

"Alright," she shrugged and trudged towards the kitchen, "you do own the water in this house anyway."

He ignored the jab and followed her.

Grabbing a red plastic cup from one of the cabinets, she checked the inside of it before sticking it into the sink. Johnny tried not to let his dissatisfaction in her choice of drinkware show as she turned on the faucet and filled the cup with water. The moment it was filled to the brim, she yanked the knob off and thrust the drink out to him, a bit of water trickling down it's edge. Resisting the urge to ask for ice and possibly annoy her further, he thanked her and took the cup, downing a large gulp of the room-temperature water with a forced smile. Giving an almost exaggerated sigh of satisfaction, he leaned against the counter.

"So you're a student right?"

"Yeah, in my third year."

"Oh, and what are you studying?" Johnny tried to appear as interested as he could.

"Nursing."

"Nursing? That's very... noble of you. Dedicating your life to helping others isn't easy, I've heard."

"Yeah I guess."

She wasn't giving much ground.

"Seeing anyone? I can't imagine it would be easy to balance studying and a social life."

Brenda cocked her head at him.

"Nah I don't have a boyfriend or anything right now," her eyes narrowed at him, "not that that's any of your business!"

"Hey hey I was just making conversation!" he put his hands up in mock-defense, "I just figured a beautiful young lady like yourself would have guys beating down your door."

"Is that right?"

"It is," he leaned towards her ever-so-slightly, "in fact, I was wondering if you wanted to grab dinner or something sometime this week? I'd love to take you out to a nice place I know in the city."

"Are you asking me on a date?"

Johnny gave her a small chuckle.

"You could call it that. I just thought we could have some dinner, maybe a couple of drinks, and even discuss the contract you signed to live here. I thought I might be charging you a little too much and I could be... persuaded to lower your monthly payments."

The offer was in the air. Johnny continued to lean on the counter, smiling, the end of a chipped tooth poking out between his thin lips. Brenda crossed her arms under her modest bust again, and studied the older man while considering his offer. Her eyes ran from his face, down to his tight-fitting suit, over to his hand which still cradled the drink he had asked for; her brown orbs twinkled at a particular sight. Looking back up and staring dead in his eyes, she finally gave him her answer.

"Well I'm flattered. But," a cheek-to-cheek grin filled her face, "I don't think your wife would appreciate it if I went out with you."

She nodded at his wedding band.

"Besides, I know better than to fuck around with married men, especially when they're your landlord too. Shit can go bad real quick."

Jaw dropping, Johnny looked from his tenant down to his hand, the large diamond encrusted in his ring sparkling under the ceiling lights; he had forgotten to take it off before he left the house this morning! It had been so long since he cheated, he let himself get rusty and make such an easy mistake. He stared daggers at it, like it was the cause of every problem in his life. His face reddened under his tan skin and he could almost feel himself start to shake from the realization of what had just occurred. Not only had he made such a simple slip-up, but this bitch had actually rejected him because of it!

Johnny had never been so embarrassed.

"I-I'll be leaving then." He stuttered, pushing himself off of the counter. Nervously adjusting his tie, he gave a last, awkward glance at Brenda and turned on his heels. Trying to maintain a sense of composure, he breathed deeply and marched towards the front door, arms stiff at his side. A small giggle rang out behind him. It took every ounce of self-restraint not to threaten the woman with some made-up charge or fine to get back at her, but he was already on a losing streak for the day and didn't need to continue it. He could hear her feet thump across the carpet after him.

"Have a good rest of your day, Mr. Chesterton," she called out as he opened the front door, "say 'hi' to your wife for me!"

12