What Landlords Deserve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny's fists clenched. He tried to formulate a quick-response, some kind of witty comeback, but nothing came to his frazzled brain; even if he had, it would have fallen on deaf ears. The moment he stepped into the bright, oppressive summer air, the door slammed behind him, another loud laugh reaching his ears from between it's cracks. He was shaking now as he stood for a moment on the welcome mat, the only sound accompanying his ragged breathing the light chirp of birds coming from the trees around him. He reached into his breast pocket.

"Deep breaths Johnny," he muttered to himself, combing his hair over and over again, "you'll get that whore back when she moves out!"

That's right he would. He would make her pay! There was no smile on his face this time as he plotted to himself while walking back to his car. He would hit Brenda with so many cleaning fines and charges that she would be paying him back for years! And getting her air conditioning fixed? Fuck that. He would just tell her he called them and they were too busy to do it until December! She could die of heat stroke for all he cared. How dare she deny him like that, and then taunt him right after on top of everything!?

He raced away from the house, his tires burning out against the pavement. Johnny didn't have anywhere else to be, and luck wasn't with him today, so he decided to head back home. Darla would be there, and she could make him a nice lunch and maybe do that thing with her mouth he liked so much. Yeah, if he just told her he was having a bad day, she'd do anything in her power to make it better. Then he could just kick up his feet and have some beers and forget about that cunt! Now that sounded like a plan!

The familiarness of his own neighborhood helped calm the landlord down. True to his nature, his eyes automatically went on the hunt, prowling for the usual suspects; but the usual suspects are not what he found. Her face had grown both recognizable to him, while her as a person was still so mysterious. Johnny had never been able to talk to her. Every time he'd seen her over the past several months, she was always on the move, always entering or leaving someone's home, always listening to music. Johnny had tried to ask some of the people he knew in the neighborhood, and most of them, the women, specifically, seemed to play dumb whenever he brought it up. It took him ages to get a straight answer, and it wasn't until he ran into another one of the other husbands who lived nearby while he was checking his mail, that he finally got an actual response: she was a personal trainer. This only begged more questions, one's that tormented him whenever he saw her.

The question of her identity raced through his mind as he watched the bottom-heavy, dirty blonde-haired woman jog down the street, headphones in her ears as usual. As far as he knew, she hadn't spoken to Darla yet - she claimed she didn't know who he was talking about. Not that he would mind; if he could give his wife an even better body, he would pay her hourly rates without a complaint! Slowing his car to a crawl, he ogled her rear as it bounced in her spats, her pace steady as she quickly trotted down the sidewalk. As he pondered her existence, she changed direction and went up to one of the numerous houses that lined the street. Cursing himself at another lost chance, he sped up once more, eager to see Darla and have something to eat. Anything to improve this shitty da--

Wait, wasn't that Maggy's house she just ran up to...?

...

"Jesus Christ you're stretching me out today!"

The exclamation came from between a pair of thin lips framed by several strands of red hair, the rest of it pulled back into a long ponytail. Her face strained with sweat beading down her brow, eyes scrunched shut in concentration. The woman was sitting on the ground, pale limbs outstretched, a pair of strong hands pulling her forward. Her sneaker-clad feet were pressed into another pair, their owner blocking her from being dragged forward. A dark spot covered the front of her blue tank-top and her black yoga pants were bunched at the calf from rubbing against the carpeted floor. Her entire body was tensed, her biceps flexing, her small traps bulging against the straps of her top.

"Come on Maggy, just 30 more seconds! You can do it!"

A huskier voice spoke these words, and they came out with more ease than the utterance from the middle-aged ginger did. A much more toned figure kept Maggy in place, practically relaxed as they pulled and pushed against her at the same time. The woman's hair, blonde streaked with brown, was also pulled back into a ponytail, and her plump lips were formed into a smile as she worked her partner; while her outfit was quite similar as well, although her pants were much shorter, there was no marks or stains from the exercises they had been going through together for the better part of the hour.

They continued like this for the previously mentioned amount of time. Maggy's arms started shaking, her muscles giving in to the intensity of the pose. She bit her lip as she counted down silently, trying to make the whole thing go by quicker by reminding herself of how close she was to being done. Once she was finished with this, the real workout would start - at least that's what she hoped! At the same time she hit the last second in her mind, her trainer let go of her hands causing her to fall backward immediately, not bothering to try and catch herself as she hit the soft ground.

"Good job Maggy! You made it all the way through that last stretch!"

Maggy only panted in response. Her body was splayed out lifelessly, only the heave of her chest any indication that she was still alive. A weak hand lifted to her eyes, blocking the glare of the ceiling lights against her visage. The sound of footsteps around her indicated that the other woman had stood up and started moving, and the feeling of a cold water bottle against her cheek jolted her back to life. Grabbing the bottle, she raised her head and put the plastic nipple to her mouth, sucking greedily at the icey liquid. With a deep breath she sat it down next to her and looked up.

A hand in front of her face greeted her. Smiling weakly, she gripped it, lifting herself as she was yanked onto her feet. Standing on wobbling legs, she placed a hand on her trainer's shoulder, holding herself steady as feeling returned to her appendages. She looked up at the taller woman, who stared down at her with a knowing smirk, her other hand clutching her own water bottle. Maggy started to lean forward, her mouth opening and her eyes closing, knowing exactly what both of them wanted. Right as their lips met, a voice called out, sending them both jerking back awkwardly.

"Honey I'm heading out! I have that business lunch today!"

"Uh, okay Robert!" Maggy yelled back, rolling her eyes at the other woman, "What time will you be back?"

A knowing smile passed between the ladies.

"Probably not till later! Might not be home for dinner!"

"Keep me updated!"

"Will do!" the sound of a door opening could be faintly heard, "I love you!"

Maggy didn't even bother to respond as the door closed, her eyes locking onto the tanned female next to her.

"He's gone now! We have the whole afternoon to ourselves."

"Then that means we can get in some extra workout time!" Jane replied, taking a step back and stretching her arm across her chest.

"Baby I don't want to workout anymore! I want you!"

"Hmmm, well how about a little hint as to what you'll get if you do finish the workout then? A little motivation, ya know?"

Without another word, Jane reached a hand into her spats and fiddled around for a moment. Maggy's eyes were immediately drawn there, her tongue licking across her lips. Her expression turned to one of eagerness as the back of Jane's hand pressed against the front of her pants, before sliding out of it's waistband; but the empty space it had left was quickly replaced. A much larger bulge took its place, tubular in shape and accompanied by two, baseball-sized bulbous protrusions. This new mass briefly jiggled in the woman's tight pants, before snaking down her right leg, a distinct mushroom-shape distending the fabric above her knee. She kicked her leg out, shaking it back and forth, before bringing it back down again with a long sigh.

"Always feels good to untuck myself like that! It gets sweaty as hell in there!"

Maggy didn't respond, her focus glued to the new addition to Jane's appearance.

"So, ready to keep going?"

...

Things had gone exactly as Johnny had hoped when he arrived home; well, almost exactly. Darla had been happy to see him back so early, and eagerly made him lunch: a nice juicy sandwich with plenty of mayo, a side of fried potatoes, and an ice cold beer to wash it all down! He kicked up his feet on their blanket-covered ottoman, and threw some sports on their excessively-large flatscreen. It didn't matter what sport, really, as long as there was some action happening on the TV. Johnny chuckled to himself at the nostalgic scene he had placed himself in - he really was turning into his father!

It really was everything he could have asked for, except for one thing. He had asked Darla for a little oral attention while she was preparing his meal, but she just wagged her finger at him! Before he could get mad though, she laughed and promised she'd do it that night. Even better, she promised to wear that lacey white number he liked so much; he always thought his wife looked best in white! All of that just to make him feel better after he explained how ungrateful and rude his tenant had been when he tried to fix her issue himself. He really did have it made, and the niceties he came home to almost made him forget about seeing that personal trainer again.

Almost.

As he sat on the couch and munched on his food, bits of lettuce sticking to his clean-shaven face, Johnny scrolled through his phone. Maggy's unsaved number caught his eye as he checked his text messages, reminding him of what he'd seen earlier. It was weird she hadn't mentioned she was getting a personal home workout - at least from someone other than himself. He chuckled at his own internal joke, his eyes instinctively darting towards the kitchen, where Darla was at work scrubbing the dishes. Next time he saw or tried to call the redhead again, he'd have to ask her about the mystery woman, and maybe even try and get her number to surprise Darla with. But for now he was going to enjoy the serenity of his perfect marriage.

12