What Landlords Deserve Ch. 03

Story Info
The Plot Thickens.
6k words
4.64
15.6k
23

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3!

The tags are relevant to the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, cuckold/ntr, sph and pregnancy

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

"Jesus fucking Christ you're stretching me out!"

Maggy's head was pressed against her chest, Jane's large hands holding onto the back of her neck from behind. Her legs flailed in the air, held up by the trainer's arms, her knees hooked into the crook of Jane's elbows. She was hugged from behind by the deceptively-strong woman, who was currently jerking her hips back and forth rhythmically, her crotch bouncing against the redhead's toned ass. Her body shook up and down as she was thrusted at, suspended aloft by the power of the personal trainer's strength alone; actually that wasn't quite true. It was by her strength and her cock.

Jane was a futanari.

It was the reason that Maggy chose her over any of the numerous packages offered at the gyms in the city - the reason being that any package the muscle-enhancing businesses sold couldn't compare to the package Jane had between her legs! She had shown up at her door one day when Maggy was alone, as usual, and sold her on her services. The futa had an impressive resume that spanned many years and states, and proudly claimed that she had recommendations from some of the other ladies in the neighborhood. What had really got the bored housewife's attention, though, was when she said she would do their first session right then and there, free of charge. Maggy had jumped on the opportunity, having nothing better to do while Robert was at work, the past weeks having been extra dull since Johnny still wasn't talking to her after she scratched his back up.

She wasn't sure how it all happened, but by the time Jane left, she was lying naked in the garage, filled and covered with cum, with nothing but a slip of paper with the personal trainer's number on it pressed into her palm. Maggy didn't remember the woman having an obvious bulge when she first appeared at her door, but sometime during their session it pressed against her butt while Jane was helping her stretch. The fluster she felt at realizing what it was wasn't helped by the futa's roaming hands, which teased her casually and skillfully as they moved her into different positions, gliding across her limbs with practiced, graceful ease that left Maggy impressed... and aroused. Before she understood what was happening to her, Jane had pulled her in for a deep kiss.

And then things went the way they did every time they met.

Once Jane had apparently decided that they were done exercising for the day, she signaled it by simply taking off her pants. She did it as though it was the most natural thing in the world, like undressing in front of a total stranger was a normal, everyday occurrence for her. That's when Maggy saw it. The thing she had felt press against her for the entire hour the futa had been in her house. What she had wiggled her ass against more purposefully the more turned on she grew. An object that sent her mind spinning with ideas and fantasies without even having to see it, because there hadn't been an ounce of doubt in her about its authenticity. It was like she just knew; knew down to her bones that the bulge wasn't some dildo or rolled-up pair of socks. What this stranger had straining against her tights was a real, bonafide dick!

Long, fat and as genuinely tan as the rest of the fit futa was, her beastly member slapped against her knees as soon her pants hit the floor. Jane didn't say a word as she grabbed her thick log of cock around its base and shook it at the housewife, the pink head waving only inches from her exposed midriff. Maggy immediately knew what she was silently asking for, and fell to her knees before the taller third-sexed woman in response, her hands reaching out for the flopping fuckstick. The moment her fingers wrapped around it, or at least attempted to, she knew this was the cock for her, the only one she was gonna need for the rest of her life.

Then Maggy did something for this person she'd known for less than a day that she almost never did, something she didn't do for Robert anymore and only did for Johnny on rare occasions. As she stroked it, her fingers failing to dent the tough cockflesh, she opened her mouth and inhaled the giant glans; a thrust forward of Jane's hips and a firm hand on the back of her head let her know she had made the right decision. The tip alone filled her entire mouth, but she went to work sucking that cock for all she was worth regardless of that fact, slobbering over it like a woman possessed. She tried to force as much as she could between her lips, an act rendered nearly fruitless as it started to harden at her touch.

That's right, Jane was twice as big as any man she'd ever been with before and she was still soft!

That realization had hit her like a ton of bricks, nearly sending her into an orgasm right then and there; in fact, the memory still made her instantaneously wet as soon as she thought about it. To her surprise Jane wasn't just a shower, but was a grower too. Maggy managed to blow her to a full erection despite struggling to get even a fourth of that mighty club into her mouth and down her throat, and the end result was almost terrifying. It must have doubled in length, at least, and had expanded so much that she felt like it would break her jaw if she tried to suck on it again! Fuck, it had gotten go wide it made Johnny's little dick look like a toothpick!

Gripping it like a bludgeon, Jane had smacked it against her face several times, causing her to let out an embarrassingly whorish moan. Using that as all the confirmation she needed, the futa bent over and ripped the redhead's pants off, shredding them like they were nothing. She hoisted the housewife up in both arms, flexed her cock so it smacked against her now-bare pussy, and then thrust into her without warning. Maggy remembered screaming once it entered her - screaming from the biggest orgasm she'd ever had rocketing through her body from the initial penetration alone.

Today went the exact same way: Robert wasn't home, Jane made her exercise a little more, and now here they were having sex again!

The futa had her in a full-body nelson type position, holding her in a headlock as she fucked her like a rabbit in heat. Her hard stomach slammed against Maggy's ass and lower back with each piston of her hips, her knees bent slightly in order to get a better angle. Her furious pounding sent her grapefruit-sized testicles careening upward, nearly slapping into the cheating wife's stomach while occasionally catching a fresh spray of feminine juices whenever the redhead launched into another orgasm. These sloppy, wet sounds filled the room, joined occasionally by Jane's own grunts and Maggy's squeals and screams as she was fucked in a way that only the futa could provide.

When her eyes weren't glossed over from her numerous climaxes, Maggy managed to watch the outline of the futa's cock run up the length of her torso. She fixated on the image of the tubular, snaking bulge almost completely disappearing below her bellybutton, before it rocketed back up to her chest; it pressed her handful-sized breasts outward, nearly pushing them past the sides of her ribcage. Her whole body shook up and down as she was penetrated over and over again, her head bobbing aimlessly, her chin slapping into the top of Jane's tip on particularly brutal thrusts when the bell-shaped protuberance would nearly reach her neck.

Jane, for her part, showed no signs that the exertion was affecting her at all. A couple drips of sweat ran down her cheeks, but she didn't slow or lose her relentless pace for even a second. She fucked the housewife like she did every woman, like it might be the last time she ever got to have sex, like if she didn't leave them a comatose, drooling mess, that she had failed in someway. Using their pussies for all they were worth, leaving them battered and unconscious, bathed in her seed, was the only way she did it; it was the only way she liked it! If someone wanted her dick -- and they almost all did -- this was how they took it. And no one ever complained - especially not the woman she was fucking right now.

In fact, this whole neighborhood had been a gold mine for the insatiable futanari.

She had chosen it at random after she "moved" into the area several months ago. The nice houses and colorful, well-kempt lawns attracted her to it, along with the type of people who had a tendency to live in these areas. For about a week she ran around the neighborhood, doing her best to take on the appearance of someone just trying to get some exercise while the weather was nice, an act she had mastered over the years. While she could have done her daily jogging elsewhere, the large city providing plenty of trails and parks for its residents, those kinds of places didn't allow her to accomplish her true goal: scoping out new, prospective "clients" as she called them.

In her defense, she did deliver on the services she was paid for, they just usually came with an extra bonus! Her marks, as they really were to her, were always easy to spot. Middle-aged women, or close to it, who moved robotically, a bored look or fake smile plastered on their faces. Whether it was gardening in the front of the house, bringing in groceries, or just chatting with the other residents of the suburb, the expression they wore rarely changed. It was one that screamed with desire for something new, for something different than the daily doldrums that routine, domestic living thrust upon them - and Jane was happy to be that deviation from the norm.

First she picked a target that looked particularly dissatisfied with her current existence. Jane would figure out when they were home, not something that was particularly hard when they were mostly housewives, and she would make her way to them when they were most likely to be alone, usually the middle of the day. The futa would do her best to make herself sound prim and proper, like she could easily be mistaken for one of them, when she introduced herself, smiling and laughing to try and make them feel at ease. Once they had relaxed in her presence, she acted the part of a diligent salesperson, and made her pitch: she was a personal trainer who was new in the area, and was known for doing sessions privately, right in her clients own home! She had references and a license -- two things that were actually true -- and would even give the woman a free workout to show her she was the real deal!

The offer of a free workout always got their attention.

They would graciously allow her into their homes, and the rest was history. She would give them a workout, of course, stretching their bodies and providing easy routines they could do at home by themselves. The whole time she would touch them a little more... intimately than was appropriate, passing it off as a necessity for the poses and positions she needed them to transition into. During one point, when things felt "right", she would subtly untuck herself, and let her more-than-generous endowment do the rest for her. A little rubbing here, a little grinding there, a faceful of sweaty package, and they were putty in her hands. After giving them the fuck of their life word would naturally spread about her and her abilities, and she would end up with a whole list of woman to see whenever she felt like it!

"Yeah you like that you little cheating whore!?"

Jane growled into Maggy's ear as she pounded into her. Her bicep-thick cock was really stretching out this slutty woman's cunt, her lips clinging onto her shaft like a second skin. They had already fucked enough that the initial penetration went easier, but Jane's sluts never fully adjusted to the size of her meaty member; their pussies always gripped her like a vice and their wombs were even tighter! She would bust through their cervixes every time she ruined them for anyone else, at least until they got pregnant. Once that happened, the futa would have them use their other holes to satisfy her. Then, when they finally gave birth, she would repeat the process all over again.

"I asked you a question bitch!" Jane yelled, punctuating her exclamation with an extra rough drive of her cock through the redhead's depths.

"Yes Jane! You fuck me better than anyone else!"

"Even better than your pathetic, worthless husband!?"

"Yes! Yes! You're better than my husband! You're better than Johnny! You're better than everyone else!"

Jane slowed.

"Who the fuck is Johnny?"

"W-what?" Maggy panted, not understanding the question.

"I said," the futa thrust again, hilting herself in the woman, "Who. Is. Johnny!?"

Each syllable had another pump of multi-foot cock added to it. Instead of responding, Maggy came again, her cunt spraying more of her nectar onto the already-large puddle in front of the pair. Her head sagged downward, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, this last nerve-wrecking sensation causing her to pass out. Jane waited a moment, unmoving herself, until she grew angry and bored at the lack of answers she was getting out of the housewife. Unceremoniously, she dropped the redhead and let her slide off her rock-hard pillar onto the ground, her body splashing into the lake of their combined sexual fluids.

Maggy still didn't come to.

"Margaret!" Jane yelled, using the woman's full first name like a child who was in trouble.

"Uh, wha...?"

Eyes fluttering open, she looked around lazily before she recognized the futa above her. Blinking several times, her brain revitalizing with activity, she came to the slow realization that she had done something wrong. Jane was standing, toned arms crossed over her perky breasts, her strong legs akimbo. Her cock stuck out and up from her muscled groin, curving towards her face, the bright-red glans bobbing against her neck and leaking thick precum down her shaft. Her pink lips were twisted into a scowl, her dark brown orbs narrowed, her slim nostrils flared, clearly displeased. Maggy's face fell at the sight of her lover's anger.

"Jane, what's wrong baby?" Maggy scrambled to her knees, trying to placate herself to the fearsome personal trainer.

"I asked you a question."

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What, what was it?''

Jane sighed deeply.

"Who's Johnny?"

"Johnny?"

"You said his name. Mentioned him when I was fucking you. Who is he?"

"Um, he lives in the neighborhood. I, we, uh, have sex sometimes."

The futa raised a thin blonde eyebrow.

"Not anymore though!" Maggy quickly backtracked, her eyes going wide, "I haven't seen him like that since I met you!"

"Well that's good," Jane finally smiled again, her posture eased, "does he fuck anyone else?"

The redhead gulped.

"I'm not sure. I've heard rumors but... I mean he has a wife. She's younger and really pretty - I-I never really understood why he cheated on her."

Jane's grin was practically touching her ears now.

"You'll have to introduce us sometimes."

"Oh, uh," the meaning of the futa's words fully hit her, "of course Jane, whatever you want!"

"Good girl."

Without another word, Jane reached out with both hands and pushed Maggy onto her back. She yelped as she fell, unsure of what was happening; but before she could even try to ask, Jane was on top of her. Gathering her legs in her arms, Jane spread them until her face was framed by the redhead's feet. Wiggling her hips, she lined up her crown with the adultress's dripping pussy, rubbing it against her swollen lips and smearing her seed across her mound. Making sure their eyes were locked, Jane barreled her hips downward, her cock spearing into the redhead's gaped hole; a moan escaped Maggy's lips, her head flying back and banging against the floor.

Wasting no time, Jane built up to the same speed she ravaged the housewife with before, forcing all of her cock into her body without pause. Her hips were a blur as she fucked into her, her balls audible beating against the slut's ass and the floor, spanking her cheeks red. The futa could feel her own cock through Maggy's stomach, their torso's pressed together as she jackhammered into her. Jane grunted and growled over the redhead's face, putting all her power into really ruining the woman for anyone else who might try and fuck her.

"Ready for my load slut?"

"Y-yes Jane! Whatever you want!" Maggy shouted as another orgasm shot through her.

"Good, because I'm getting you pregnant today!"

"Whatever, whatever you want!" She repeated, babbling, "I'll have as many babies as you want Jane! Just give it to me!"

"That's right, gonna pump you full like everyone else!"

"Yes! Knock me up!"

Maggy was delirious at this point, to overwhelmed from the intense fucking to deny her lover. It didn't matter what Jane said at this point, she would agree to anything if it meant pleasing the futa. Incoherent, she continued to mumble out obscenities and the word 'pregnant' over and over again as her body rocked against the floor, drool sliding down chin. As she hit her peak once more, she buried her face in Jane's neck and screamed, her arms wrapping around the blonde's back, her nails digging into her skin. They raked across her spine as the futa somehow picked up even more speed, like the scratches across her flesh just encouraged her further to give the woman everything she had.

"Here it comes!" Jane warned, snarling into Maggy's messed ginger locks, her own dirty-blonde hair coming undone from the ponytail she wrapped it into, "Take my fucking cum!"

Pistoning her hips one last time, Jane sheathed the entirety of her fleshy behemoth into the housewife's core, her girthy helmet pressing out between the woman's breasts. Letting out a strained moan, her cock flexed within the redhead, her balls rumbling against her ass. Her sexual weapon engorged with even more blood, growing larger as it prepared to unleash its payload. Jane's entire body shook, and there was an audible gurgling as the churning potency inside her corpulent orbs finished brewing. The thick tunnel that ran under her shaft bloated as the first salvo of cum trudged up its length.

Jane's precum was already thick, comparable to the semen of a normal man, which meant her actual cum was on another level. Dense like sludge, unlike the watery loads of inferior males, it still shot out of her cock with an intense force. It blasted into Maggy's womb, denting the skin between her tits, deforming the previously-clear shape of the futa's awesome appendage. Her sticky syrup was so hot it was almost boiling, creating a burning warmth within the redhead as she was filled. This first rocket of virile paste lasted for nearly half a minute, completely and utterly packing Maggy full... and then some!

But that was just the beginning.

Her first shot alone was enough to bloat Maggy's belly, separating their once-intertwined forms with her expanding mass. Almost like she was revealing to the cheating woman what her future held, Jane blew her stomach up with her cum until she began to look pregnant. Week after week, trimester after trimester, they passed in mere moments as the redhead was imbued with the futa's off-white essence. The top of her tummy began to turn a bright red in color, quickly reaching its capacity. No stranger to filling bitches up to their limits, Jane let go of the housewife's legs and stood up, lifting herself with her knees.

12