What Landlords Deserve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunching over the overinflated woman's body, Jane used both hands to stroke her pulsating pole, her fists rapidly flying up and down it's length. Cock pointed downward, she used it like a fleshy hose to completely and utterly cover the woman in her essence. Cum rained over Maggy's body in thick streams, painting her in lashes of off-white cream. Her hair was plastered to the floor, her face completely hidden by the futa's potent progeny, and this feature-masking drenching only continued as Jane aimed lower. Breasts, arms, ballooned-stomach, it didn't matter - wherever the blonde futa decided to unload on was remade in the image of her semen.

Jane's orgasm eventually came to an end, her massive testicles unfortunately not as bottomless as they appeared.

Rubbing her cock slower and massaging it below the ridge of the fat glans, she looked down at the near-comatose woman. Her cavernous cumslit drooled footlong ropes of leftover sperm onto Maggy, piling in long coils atop her still-expanded stomach. Bubbles popped across the swamp of semen plastered over her visage in time with her breathing, her chest rising and deflating with every labored breath; these small movements caused heaps of hot frosting to slide off her form and stack up around her. Jane smiled as she watched her conquest try and recover, her cock still as hard as when she started.

Feet splashing through her own cum, Jane stepped over Maggy until she was standing above her chest. Kneeling down, she sat her firm, bubbly behind atop the redhead's breasts, her balls hanging over her neck like a scarf. She wiped her cock across Maggy's cum-enveloped face, rubbing her own juices into the bottom of her shaft and out of the cheater's eyes. Reaching down, she scooped a handful of the stuff off her lips and tossed it to the side. Once the out-of-it woman's face was relatively clear of the thick muck, she beat her cock against it, bouncing her steely hardness off her forehead.

"Time to wake up Maggy."

Opening her eyes, Maggy looked up at Jane through cum-frosted lashes; she tried to look up at Jane, at least. All she saw was the enormous underside of the futa's monstrous member, her nearly-fist-sized urethra still throbbing as more cum crawled through it. The veins that laced it pulsed angrily, each pencil-thick vessel working overtime to keep blood flowing through its incredible length. Arms shaking, she lifted them and brought them towards that monolith of cunt wrecking, but before she was able to get a hold on it, Jane batted her hands away and bent her cock to the side so she could look at Maggy face to face.

"Not yet slut. First, I want you to tell me about Johnny and his wife..."

...

The midday sun shone brightly over the upscale neighborhood. A light breeze blew between the houses, rustling the trees while providing a pleasant chill on the otherwise-scorching day. The sounds of talking and laughing filled the air of a certain street, concentrated behind one abode that was larger than nearly every other around it. Past the vibrant green lawns and white picket fences were a number of bodies, all casually dressed, standing around across a paved-stone backyard that was flanked by numerous beds of colorful flower beds. Off to the side, plumes of white smoke wisped into the air from a large grill that rested against the side of the house. A group of men stood around it, each with a beer resting in their hands or against their lips.

"Hell of a beaut' you got there Johnny!" one of the middle-aged men complemented, running a finger across one of the steel shelves that extended from its center.

"I know, feels like I barely ever get to use her though!" Johnny laughed as he flipped a burger, the accompanying sizzle complimenting his mirth, "This summer was so damn busy!"

"That's for sure," a silver-haired man next to him agreed, taking a chug of his beer, "it's nearly September already! Where does the time go!?"

The rest of the men murmured in agreement.

"Looks like your wife is pregnant Greg," the man who spoke first said, addressing his silver-locked friend, "how far along is she?"

"Yeah she is Mike. Can't believe it," Greg shook his head, "I thought we were past having more kids! Four or five months though, I think."

"Damn, she looks like she's ready to burst already!"

"Twins probably." another one of the guys spoke up, "Cassandra is pregnant too. Just started showing last month."

"Jesus, is there something in the water?!" Johnny laughed, turning a hotdog, "anyone else got a pregnant wife!?"

"I think Maggy is," a voice came out from next to the tanned man, "her stomach is starting to get round and she's been throwing up a lot."

Johnny's eyes flashed towards him for a moment before casting down towards the food.

"Damn Robert, thought you two were done!"

"We are - were. We were supposed to be. I'm not really sure how it happened."

"What do you mean?" Mike interjected, "Don't you know how babies are made?"

The group of men laughed at the joke, except Robert who's face took on a grave look.

"I think she's cheating on me..."

Everyone went silent, except Johnny, who coughed loudly. The spatula in his hand slipped from his grasp and clattered against the blackened grates of the grill. Grabbing it quickly, he set it to the side and took a long swig of his beer. Taking a deep breath, he turned slowly towards Robert, who was still looking into the narrow mouth of his bottle. Studying the man carefully, Johnny gripped his own bottle a little tighter, his fingers sliding towards its neck. Smiling nervously, he cleared his throat.

"Cheating on you? Maggy doesn't seem the type! What uh, what makes you think that she would che-- do that, Robert?"

"Well, we haven't... you know, in a while. Things kind of dried up there but it's like what are you gonna do? So I'm not even sure - I don't know if we've even done it recently enough for me to be the father."

"Fuck, Robert I'm sorry to hear that," a husband next to him put a hand on his shoulder, "do you know who she would be seeing behind your back?"

Johnny wiped a bead of sweat from his face.

"That's the thing. She doesn't ever leave the house for anything but groceries. And I've checked her card statements and there isn't anything weird there. The only person she sees is that personal trainer she hired."

"Oh yeah my wife uses the same one," Mike nodded, "Pretty good at her job as far as I can tell. Sharon was looking great before... Well, she's pregnant too, we just found out. But yeah, Janet or something I think her name is?"

"Jane." Greg corrected, "Barbara uses her too. Costs a pretty penny, but she gets results. Plus she isn't too hard on the eyes either!"

"Cassandra hired her too!"

"So did Lucy!"

"Damn she's working this neighborhood!" Johnny joked, trying to move past Robert's troubles.

"She isn't working with Darla?"

"Not yet," Johnny smiled and returned to his grilling, "but I've been meaning to get her number and set up an appointment for Darla for a couple weeks from now. Gonna get it as a surprise for her."

"Well my wife loves it," Greg smiled, "she's seemed a lot happier since Jane started coming over. Doesn't complain as much if you can believe it!"

"Same here," Mike agreed, "that woman must be magic!"

The guys chuckled together at the joke.

"Gonna use your bathroom Johnny," Robert spoke, drawing everyone's attention to him once more, "I'll be right back."

"Sure Robert, you know where it is."

He didn't take his eyes off the cooking meat.

"So Johnny, Darla ain't pregnant yet?"

"Oh no, no kids for us. We agreed."

"Lucky you..." Mike murmured, drawing a laugh and a slap on the back from one of the dads next to him.

On the other side of the yard from the grill-huddled husbands, their accompanying wives sat in lounge chairs under a large umbrella that stuck out from a circular glass table. Dressed in bright sundresses or flowy tops and shorts, they similarly chatted and gossiped with each other, howling and making faces depending on what information was shared and who was the topic of said information. Unlike the men, there were few drinks amongst them, the hands that would have been cradling mixed drinks and wine cradling pregnant stomachs or bottles of water instead.

"...and she really showed up in the same shoes that I was wearing! I was so embarrassed!"

Small chuckles passed through the group of sitting women, clearly enjoying their friend's story of a fashion faux-pas, before they all settled into comfortable silence. Many of them took a moment to touch up makeup or take a drink of water, while others hurriedly checked their phones. Several of them smiled fondly at their engorged stomachs, patting them gently and looking at the others in their group who shared the same state; besides the addition of the large, unborn brood many of them carried, knowingly or not, this was another regular scene at the neighborly barbecue.

Sipping from her cocktail, Darla looked around at the other wives from behind her stylish round shades. She swirled the red liquid around in the glass, as her lips formed into a frown at the sight of all the with-child women around her; she always wanted kids, but Johnny made it clear from the start he didn't want them. Too much work, too expensive, too messy - everything that he repeated when she tried to broach the subject. Her eyes stopped at the sight of Greg's wife Barbara, who looked fit to burst at any moment her midsection bloated outward so heavily. Looking up, Darla blushed as she realized that the expectant-mother had noticed her staring and was smiling back at her.

"Sorry Barb, didn't mean to stare!" Darla apologized, "You've just gotten so big! I didn't even know you were pregnant - you must be due any day now."

"Oh honey no need to apologize," Barbara laughed, pushing a stand of black hair out of her eyes, "and I'm actually only twenty weeks pregnant - twenty weeks yesterday actually!"

"That's it!?" Darla nearly dropped her glass from the astonishment.

"Yeah, Greg thinks I must be having twins," Barb's eye twinkled for a moment, "but I wouldn't be surprised if it's more."

"More!? Were you taking fertility pills or something?"

"Oh no honey, all natural. We weren't even planning on it, but I'm sure happy it happened."

"Same thing here," a woman at her side said, her own stomach nearly the same size, "but it's definitely a blessing, even if it was a surprise one!"

"Jeez Cassandra, you're telling me you aren't ready to pop either?"

"Eighteen weeks, that's as far as I am."

Darla shook her head in bewilderment.

"It definitely seems like the baby-making bug has been making the rounds!" Barbara looked down at her stomach as she spoke. Her third-trimester-looking baby bump stuck out from her yellow sundress, pulling the garment taut around her torso. Even through the colored fabric, her bellybutton was clearly visible, popped out from the strain put on it by her inflated form. She tapped her fingers absentmindedly against it, a thudding sound resounding off her covered flesh. With another smile she gazed at Darla, who was looking on with amazement and envy.

"What about you Darla? Is the stork planning a visit anytime soon?"

The blonde housewife blushed.

"N-no, uh, Johnny and I don't want any kids really."

"Is that right? A shame, I always thought you'd make a good mother."

"Well, um, I wouldn't mind them actually. But Johnny doesn't and I knew that going into it."

"She should see Jane!" Cassandra half-yelled suddenly, "She works wonders. With your body Darla, she'd make you irresistible! Isn't that right Maggy?"

She nudged the redhead necked to her.

"O-oh yeah," Maggy looked startled at being drawn into the conversation so suddenly, "she really is great to work with. After a few sessions, Robert was uh, all over me and now..."

She also looked towards her lap.

"Maggy you're pregnant too!?"

"I think so. I haven't taken any tests or anything yet, but I remember when I was pregnant with Billy I felt the same way. I wouldn't be surprised if I was."

"Wow. There really is something going around!"

Darla smiled at her echo of the joke, even as all the women around her gave each other knowing looks without laughing.

"So, uh, who is this Jane?"

"Oh she's a personal trainer!" Barb reached over and put a hand on Darla's knee, "she does house calls so you can have more, well, intimate sessions, you could say, than you would get at a gym. She's around often, I'm surprised you haven't seen her!"

"I'm surprised she hasn't shown up at your door yet..."

Darla gave Cassandra a confused frown.

"Ah, well, you girls know I don't get out a lot unless it's to go shopping. I must've missed her!"

"You'd definitely remember her!" Maggy chimed in, giving that same look to the other women.

Before Darla could question her companions further, a loud voice interrupted them.

"Food is ready ladies! Come and get it!"

It was Johnny, master of the grill, who made the announcement. He was standing behind a long table filled with food and condiments, where several of the husbands had already congregated to get first pickings. Standing up, Darla straightened her blouse, turning towards the other wives; the more heavily pregnant of them were slowly getting to their feet, the less-burdened of the group offering helping hands. Like a herd of hungry gazelle, they moved together towards the table and their not-quite-better other halves. Darla lagged behind the group slightly, making sure her guests would be able to get their food before her.

Johnny stood and watched the others grab their plates, his own off to the side and piled high with extra well-done meat and chips. As people picked their choice of eatins', he would make comments or jokes, putting on that charm he was oh-so-known for; he also used this opportunity to try and make small talk or passes at some of the women who had ignored him for all these months. The unfaithful husband couldn't help but grimace at all the pregnant stomachs bumping into the side of the table and ruining so many otherwise great bodies. It wasn't until a certain familiar redhaired figure waltzed up, that he found himself stumbling over his words.

"Hey Maggy, how uh," Johnny's eyes went to her covered tummy, "how have you been?"

"Oh very good Johnny," she smiled, taking a minute to place a hand over her midsection, "did Robert tell you the good news?"

"Y--yeah he did..." he gulped, "is it, uh, is it...?"

Maggy just laughed and winked at him.

"It's Robert's, of course," she smirked, "and by the way I got your text."

"My text...?"

Johnny tried to play it off like he didn't know what she was talking about, even as his eyes darted back and forth at all the people not paying attention to them.

"Yeah about the personal trainer? Her name is Jane, by the way. I can give you her number when we sit down - I just know Darla will love her!"

"Oh that!" Johnny's body eased and he smiled again, "That would be great Maggy, I appreciate it."

"Anytime."

She paused and gave him a last, long glance, before she grabbed her plate and kept moving, another one of the many hungry housewives taking her place...

12