What Landlords Deserve Ch. 04

Story Info
An unexpected twist!
6.9k words
4.69
14.1k
20

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4!

The tags are relevant to the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, cuckold/ntr, sph and pregnancy

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

Darla was as busy as she was any other day of the week.

There was laundry to fold, dinner to make, and dishes to do - the latter of which she was currently hard at work at. She scrubbed furiously at the pan in her hands, steam wafting around her from the running faucet and water sloshing around the sink. Her face was twisted in concentration as she tried to get the last bits of ground beef off of the metal surface, careful not to rub it too hard lest she ruin the cooking utensil's natural non-stick nature. A satisfied smile touched her lips as the final chunk of meat fell into the sink, and she quickly put the pan in the dishwasher next to her before beginning the same process with the next dish.

Whenever she fell into this kind of mindless routine, her movements practically automatic after nearly a decade of marriage, her thoughts wandered. Usually her attention was turned towards whatever show she was watching in her free time or some event or happening that occurred in the neighborhood recently, but today it was neither. Today, she was thinking back to that last party they had thrown almost a month ago; more specifically, she was thinking about the women that had attended their barbecue-centered get-together.

The image of Barbara, Cassandra, and all of her other friends flashed in her mind's eye - all of them and their very pregnant stomachs! Darla always hated to admit she was jealous of anyone or anything; she lived a happy, privileged life, and had practically everything she could ask for. Everything except kids. Even one would have done, just one baby she could carry to term and raise and dote on, that's all she really wanted. She had happily agreed with Johnny when he had told her of his childfree philosophy, but she was younger then, and as she got older, her biological clock ticked louder and louder. It was getting hard to ignore, and the apparently fertile air that permeated their little suburb wasn't helping either!

Knock knock.

Head jerking upward, Darla looked towards where the front door was. Was she expecting visitors today? Flailing her hands to get the water off of them, she started to move towards the front door. Maybe Johnny had ordered something? She took off her apron, wiping her arms down with it before tossing it on their island counter. Could be one of the other wives coming to drop something off for her and Johnny? As she rounded the corner towards the entrance hallway, her pace began to slow. What if it was a salesman!? They always preyed on their neighborhood and were as persistent and annoying as gnats to get rid of! She almost stopped and turned back around, the thought of dealing with another vacuum seller filling her with dread, but her innate desire to be welcoming won out.

Running her fingers through her hair and straightening her dress, she threw open the door with a smile.

Excuse me?

A face not unlike her own greeted her. Filled-out pink lips that nearly touched a pair of sharp cheekbones at their corners smiled back, although the skin around them was much tanner than the housewife's own. A pair of deep, chocolate-tinted eyes sat above a delicate nose, opened wide in a way that completed the woman's pleasant, yet excited, expression. A few untucked locks of flaxen hair dangled against her forehead, the rest of it held back by a lime green headband. Her complexion was practically flawless, only a few wrinkles under her eyes hinting at her true age.

Her outfit was nearly as bright and sunny as she appeared to be. A bright blue tank top that bared her shoulders and arms, which bulged in several places with clear muscle definition, hugged her chest tightly. It ended right before her midriff, a smooth expanse of flesh that hinted at a certain amount of core strength underneath it. Her shorts, which were a lighter shade of turquoise, looked painted on her lower half, they wrapped around her thick thighs and wide hips so closely; Darla was also able to see the start of her no-doubt-huge ass peeking out from behind her. Black running shoes with clean white laces finished off her sporty ensemble.

It was her.

It was the woman from the grocery store, there wasn't a doubt in Darla's mind about it! Same hair, same body, same age - if it wasn't her, it sure as hell could have been her twin. The memory of all the rude, suggestive, odd things the stranger had said to her came flooding into her mind, her cheeks reddening just like they had that day. She had spoken to her in a way no one ever had before and it made her so... so angry! While her first instinct was to immediately tell the woman to leave and slam the door in her face, once again, her natural propensity for kindness took the reins.

"Hello," Darla spoke carefully, trying not to let the distaste at the situation show on her face, "how can I help you?"

"Hi! My name is Jane! I'm here for your first personal workout session!"

The tone in the woman's voice was eager and full of pep, a stark contrast to her speech on that day all those months ago.

"I think you might have the wrong house? I didn't sign up for a personal trainer."

"You're Darla right?" Jane questioned, not letting her expression waver for even a moment, "Your husband Johnny called me to schedule your appointment."

"H-he did?" Darla stumbled over her words, surprised at the news.

"He did. He told me he heard of my... services from the other wives around here and thought I'd be perfect for a one-on-one with you!"

That last sentence made everything click into place. Johnny had been bugging her to use their workout equipment more to keep herself in better shape. At the barbecue they'd hosted, the woman had mentioned someone, and the name 'Jane' did ring a bell -- right, they had talked about how she had been coming to their houses to work with them. He must've gotten her number from one of the other wives when she hadn't been paying attention! This was so like him, getting her a gift she didn't want or ask for in the first place.

"R-right," Darla was completely caught off-guard at this point, "well, why, uh, why don't you come in?"

"Thank you!"

The woman, Jane, stepped inside of the house, moving around the full-blonde as she closed the door behind her. A water bottle she was carrying in her hand sloshed as she walked, and Darla thought she could hear the faint sound of music echo through the home's entrance. Turning around, she watched the taller woman wrap her headphones around her phone before sliding it into the pocket of her shorts. Jane smiled back at her as she stood and stared, no doubt waiting for Darla to show her around.

"So where would you like to do this?"

The personal trainer spoke up first.

"Uh, I have a room with some exercise equipment in it if you'd like to do it there?"

"Sounds perfect! Lead the way."

Trying to remuster her own smile, Darla nodded at the woman and began to walk towards the opposite end of the house. Jane followed closely at her heels, almost too closely, for the housewife's taste, as they made their way through the halls. The whole time the woman showered compliments on her about their home, making acute observations about the decor and choice of furniture; as much as it pained her to do so, Darla did thank her for each kind word, slowly easing back into her 'hostess' mode that helped make her and Johnny's parties so well-received. Eventually they entered the room, and Darla stood awkwardly for a moment as Jane roamed around the equipment and made noises of satisfaction at their state.

"Okay!" Jane perked up, spinning around to face Darla once more, "why don't you get changed and we can begin!"

"Oh, right, clothes," the housewife shook her head, almost forgetting why this stranger was in her house, "I'll uh, I'll be right back."

"I'll be waiting."

She watched Jane sit on the seat of an exercise bike, and pull out her phone again. Coughing, Darla excused herself and hurried out of the door towards her bedroom. Practically running up the stairs, her mind once again started to race. She could do this. She could bear this little training session for however long it would take. She could keep her cool through the whole thing, and as soon as Johnny got home, she would just tell him she didn't care for it or her and that would be the end of this whole thing. A perfect plan!

Barging into her walk-in closet, she moved towards the back of it, her shoulder brushing against rows of hung up clothing. Rummaging through a certain section, she yanked off several hangers and rushed back towards the bed. She changed as quickly as she could, leaving her previous outfit in a pile on the ground - she'd have to clean that up before Johnny got home! Grabbing socks and a pair of shoes from the front of the closet, she put them on as well, her fingers practically shaking as she tried to lace her shoes up. Taking a deep breath, she stood in front of the mirror and made sure nothing was amiss.

Shit.

Her choice in workout clothes were... suggestive, to say the least. She was so used to exercising by herself, she hadn't thought about how little her clothes actually covered! Her sports bra, the only thing she wore above the waist, barely compressed her breasts, which were already huge, and gave any onlooker quite the valley of cleavage to gaze into it. Similarly, her shorts ended mid-thigh, and were just as tight if not more so; while she didn't have as much ass as Jane, she was no slouch in that department, and her butt ate the expanse of black material that struggled to contain it. Her long, smooth, pale legs looked extra enticing as well as they contrasted against her choices of dark-colored shoes and bottoms. Darla didn't have much else to pick from, so this would have to do.

Sighing, she walked back down the stairs, slower this time. Making a detour to the kitchen, she grabbed a couple of bottles of water, not sure how intensive this workout would actually be. Once she made her way back to the part of the house Jane was waiting, she stood outside of it for a moment, just off the side so that the dirty blonde wouldn't be able to see her and took a deep breath. It would all be over soon and the quicker she got it started the quicker it would be done! Adjusting her top, she straightened her shoulders and marched into the room.

"Welcome back!" Jane greeted, hopping to her feet and shoving her phone back into her pocket. Darla nodded back with a sheepish smile, stepping to the side. The pair stood awkwardly for a moment -- at least Darla felt awkward -- neither making a motion to begin. Jane, for her part, seemed content with their situation, and the housewife realized she was ogling her body. Again! Just like she had in the grocery store! A flame returning to her cheeks, she started to say something before she was cut off by the fit older woman.

"Well come on over here so we can start! Don't be shy!"

"Sorry," Darla muttered, reluctantly moving towards her, "I don't really do things like this."

"Well there's a first time for everything! Besides, it's not like I bite or anything."

Jane winked at the blonde as she met her in the middle of the room. Circling her, she eyed her body under the pretense of a pre-workout appraisal, bending down to get a closer look at certain 'problem' areas as she called them; the reality was that the blonde's figure was amazing already! The personal trainer wouldn't say so, at least not yet, but she was very happy with her call to make sure the other wives in the neighborhood had made sure Johnny heard about her. Her brain exploded into lurid thoughts, planning exactly how their session and beyond would play out.

"Mmm I'm surprised your husband called me," Jane started, halting in front of Darla, "you have a great body as it is."

"T-thank you," Darla accepted the compliment the best she could, "but Johnny is always telling me I need to workout more to make up for being at home all day."

"Well I do see some areas we can work on," Jane leered at her once again, "but I think most of our sessions will just be maintaining the figure you already have - if we keep seeing each other that is!"

"We'll see how today goes." Darla replied plainly, her face expressionless.

"That we will!" the personal trainer chuckled, "Now let's start with some stretches."

Darla nodded.

"First," she slid around the blonde, "put your arms straight out."

Without waiting for her to move on her own, Jane grabbed Darla's arms in her strong hands and brought them out into a T-pose. Standing close, too close for Darla's liking once again, Jane ran her fingers across the housewife's thin biceps and forearms until they wrapped around her wrists. Holding them tightly, the brightly-dressed woman pulled them backward as far as they would go, the muscles naturally resisting when they reached their limit. She held her in this position for almost a minute, whispering compliments and motivational phrases into the blonde's ears all the while; she also made sure to let her hot breath blow past Darla's ponytail-held hair and onto the back of her neck.

Once that stretch was done, Jane quickly moved her into another and another, each time using her trainee's own arms to maneuver her into different poses. She started off slowly first, not really touching her excessively quite yet, trying to get the blonde used to the presence. Jane did stay behind her though, making sure her own smaller-breasts pressed into Darla's back - though she hadn't revealed her secret yet. No, that would have to wait. That would have to wait until the futa managed to get her into one of her favorite positions; favorite outside of the bedroom, at least.

Darla hated to admit she was having an okay time. Jane clearly knew what she was doing, there wasn't a doubt about that; she could see why she came so highly recommended. She was forceful, but not overly so. She was encouraging, but not in a way that corny infomercial spokespeople were. She seemed to know the limits of her body at seemingly just a glance, but didn't push past them in a way that was painful. Jane was perfect at this, and Darla might have changed her mind about her, but there was one thing that still bothered her...

The touching.

To be fair, Darla had never worked with a personal trainer before, so she didn't know how these things normally went. And maybe she was just being sensitive to the whole situation because of her and Jane's past history, even if the other woman didn't acknowledge it. But she still felt like there was too much touching. It wasn't inappropriate or anything, but it was like the dirty blonde couldn't keep her hands off of her! She wanted to say something, but every time it felt like Jane was going to go too far, she moved again. Darla did her best to keep her cool - this whole session would be over soon.

"Alright!" Jane let go of Darla's arms and hopped backward, "I think you deserve a little break!"

Panting and nodding, Darla straightened herself and moved towards where she left her waters; those simple stretches tired her out more than she thought they would! As she refreshed herself, Jane took a sip from her own bottle and watched the housewife's shaking ass. Moving quickly, she slipped her free hand into the front of her pants and subtly adjusted herself until a bulge showed in the thin material. She gave it a few quick pats and shakes to get it into the perfect position, still eyeing the busty blonde. Satisfied with the way her endowment rested and curled against her thighs, she called over to Darla.

"Alright Darla, time to get back to work!"

"Fine by me." she replied, emotionless again, taking a last swig of her water and setting it back down. Raising her arms above her head, she walked back towards Jane, giving herself a quick stretch as she went. She noted with annoyance that the woman was once again openly staring at her jiggling, lifted breasts as she moved; her willpower almost faltered, but she managed to refrain from saying anything. They would be done soon, she repeated to herself silently, while she steeled herself for the rest of the workout. It was like a mantra for her -- soon, soon, soon, -- one that gave her strength to stare this lecherous stranger down as she stood in front of her once more.

"Ok," Jane tapped her water bottle absentmindedly against her crotch, covering her recently-untucked member, "we still need to test your full flexibility, so why don't you bend over and try and touch your toes!"

It took everything in her power not to roll her eyes as she followed the curly-haired instructor's orders. Straightening herself, she shimmied her shoulders before extending her arms and bending down. Darla was acutely aware that she'd be giving Jane an eyeful of her breasts as she lowered herself, and did her best to speed up her movements. The tips of her fingers dangled above her white laces, just a bit short from reaching her toes, impeded slightly by the obstacle her generous bust provided for her arms. Staring at the floor, she could see Jane set her bottle down and start to walk around her.

"Very nice," she hummed as she took position behind the busty blonde, "but I think with a little help you can go even further!"

Darla could feel those powerful palms pressed against the bottom of her shoulder muscles and roughly rub against her skin; it almost felt like the personal trainer was bracing herself for something as her fingers started to dig into her back. Unexpectedly Darla was almost knocked off her feet by a sudden thrust against her backside, only held still by Jane's firm grip. As she struggled to maintain her balance, she could feel the woman behind her rubbing herself against the blonde's ass; Darla was about to protest this rough, inappropriate treatment she was receiving, but a strange feeling made her words catch in her throat.

Her first thought was that it was probably just Jane's phone - she remembered her shoving into her pocket when their session began. But the shape wasn't quite right. She didn't know if she was imagining it or not, but Darla swore it felt kind of like a... banana? Or something in the same general shape, at least. Focus completely fixated on this new sensation, a blush touched her cheeks as she felt the trainer rub whatever it was between her fat cheeks, practically grinding herself against the woman she was supposed to be helping!

"There, I knew you could go all the way down." Jane purred, still gyrating her hips, "Now hold it just like that."

Barely comprehending the dirty blonde's words, Darla was still trying to figure out why she shouldn't have been as surprised as she was at the way Jane was treating her. None of the other wives mentioned anything like this - but that wasn't quite it. Their interaction at the grocery store flashed across her eyes again, the way she talked to her and looked at her and-- of course! Jane had been making suggestive comments about the zucchini and holding it and touching it in a very specific way! Could that mean she actually had a...?

"Stay just like that, I need to see how you look from the front."

A last shake against her rear let Darla know the personal trainer was finally letting go of her. She felt compelled to hold this position, at least until she could finally confront Jane about her behavior. Her eyes turned upward as Jane stepped in front of her, going wide as her suspicions were all but confirmed: there was a clear outline of what could no-doubt be a very large penis and set of balls distending the front of Jane's shorts. Her mouth fell open at the sight, which proved to quickly be a mistake on her part as the obscene woman grabbed her head and mashed her face into her crotch at the exact same time.

12