What Landlords Deserve Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just gonna help hold you still Darla, you're doing gre--"

Jane yelped as she was pushed by her thighs, her hold loosening on Darla's hair as she slammed into the exercise bike behind her.

"Who do you think you are!?"

Now it was Jane's turn for her eyes to go wide. She stared up at the fuming housewife, having slipped into a crouch after being shoved. Darla had her arms crossed over her huge tits, her face red and scowling. Not taking her eyes off the blonde's face, Jane could hear her sneaker-clad foot tapping against the floor rapidly, which provided the only sound in the room beyond Darla's anger-fueled huffs. The pair stayed in this reversed-hold-of-power position for several minutes, until the housewife spoke up again.

"I don't know what kind of services you give the other wives around here," Darla nearly snarled, using the woman's own terminology against her, "but that doesn't work on me! Now you can leave or I'll call the cops."

"I just, bu--"

"I said leave."

Swallowing loudly, Jane grabbed her water bottle and stood up, patting her hair nervously. Darla continued to watch her, almost like she was challenging her to try something else; but Jane backed down from the unspoken provocation. Without another word, she clenched her fists and stormed out of the room, slamming the door loudly behind her. The sporty-looking housewife could hear her move through the house, the bang of the front door signaling her departure. Relaxing her stance, Darla sighed loudly. She looked around the room with a look of disgust on her face, and quickly exited it as well, making a dash for the kitchen.

She was gonna need a lot of ice cream to deal with a day like this...

...

"Honey I'm home!"

Johnny took off his suit coat as he made his usual announcement, folding in his arms and throwing it onto a bench next to the door. Setting his briefcase down next to it, he loosened his tie, waiting for his usual greeting. It didn't come. Listening for something other than his wife's voice, he could hear the TV in the front room playing, an oddity at this hour. There were no other sounds of dishes being done or the vacuum cleaner running, just muddled voices and dramatic music. Walking slowly, John walked through the front entry towards the source of the unusually-timed commotion.

"Honey?" Johnny called out, poking his head into the living room.

The scene he walked in on was just as strange.

Lying across the couch under what appeared to be a pile of every blanket in the house, was Darla. Her face was blank, her eyes unfocused as they stared at the large flatscreen under strands of her golden hair which splayed wildly across her forehead and a mound of pillows. One of her pale arms, the one not covered by the mountain of soft fabric, cradled a mostly-empty glass of red wine, the large bottle that once held it less than half full. Johnny could also see an open container of ice cream and box of chocolates laid out across the coffee table, wrappers and lids strewn across its surface.

What in the hell had happened?

"Darla? What's going on?"

Snapping to attention at the sound of her husband's voice, Darla bolted into a sitting position, the Everest of blankets falling on the floor next to her. The wine in her glass sloshed, spilling over the lip and running down its side onto her fingers as she straightened herself, causing her to curse as she hastily set it onto the table. Standing up, she adjusted her top, having not changed from her workout outfit from earlier, making sure her breasts didn't slip out of the bottom of them even though it was only Johnny standing in front of her.

"Johnny! What time is it? You're home early!" she finally replied in a panic, fumbling with disarrayed items on the table, trying to find her phone.

"Early?" Johnny looked at her incredulously, "I'm la-- right on time sweetie. This is when you wanted me home for dinner."

"Dinner..." Darla mumbled, looking at the mess around her.

"Yeah, dinner."

Johnny cocked his head, noticing his wife's choice in clothing.

"Oh! Did Jane show up? How did your session go?"

Darla's expression darkened and she mumbled something under her breath.

"What was that honey?"

"I said I kicked her out!" Darla shouted, turning her head away from her husband.

"You kicked her out!?" Johnny was growing more flabbergasted by the second, "Why!? I paid good money for her to come here!"

"I didn't like her."

"You didn't like her? Why not? She came highly recommended Darla."

"Because I didn't! Okay?" She continued to look towards the floor. "She kept, kept touching me."

"Darla, that's what personal trainers are supposed to do. It's kinda part of their whole thing."

"No Johnny, you don't understand. She was touching me inappropriately and it made me feel uncomfortable. Plus, she ha--"

"Darla," Johnny repeated his wife's name again, "that's just how she is. Maggy told me she is very hands on and she even had her own reservations during their first session, but she ended up loving her!"

"Well I'm not Maggy!" The blonde sniffled with her exclamation, bringing a hand up to her eye.

"Baby, come here." The black-haired man walked towards his wife, stepping over the pillows and blankets on the ground and wrapping his arms around her; she buried her head in his chest and hugged him back. Petting her hair, Johnny's mind raced with ways to convince his wife to keep seeing Jane - he had paid for a bunch of sessions already! He doubted he'd be able to get his money back, Jane had probably cashed the check as soon as she got it, and he hated wasting his hard-earned dollars. The wheels in his head turned.

"Ok, Darla, sweetie," he started pulling her off his chest and looking into her eyes, "can we talk about this?"

"Johnny, I don't want t--"

"Just hear me out okay? I already paid for a few sessions for you, and I don't think I can get my money back. I'm sorry you had a bad time, but maybe she just caught you on a bad day? I know it was a surprise and all."

"Honey..."

"Give her one more chance, and if you still don't like her you won't have to see her again. Okay? It won't be a surprise this time either!"

Darla's eye drifted to the side as she contemplated Johnny's offer - she really did hate disappointing him. Maybe she had overreacted. None of the other women mentioned anything bad about her. Did she just misread the whole situation? Had her mind been playing tricks on her? There could have been other things in her pockets beside her phone, Darla thought to herself, and besides, a penis that big couldn't be real, especially not on someone as feminine as Jane.

"If I don't like her I don't have to see her again? Promise?"

"I promise dear." Johnny smiled at her, showing off every chipped and crooked tooth.

"Ok... I guess I can try again. But you have to tell me when she's coming over this time!"

"No more surprises! I swear!"

Darla finally returned his smile.

Reaching around her, Johnny gave her a quick slap on the ass, striking her barely-clothed cheek firmly.

"Alright, why don't you go get changed and clean this up, and I'll order us some chinese food. My treat."

Darla rolled her eyes and started to gather up her mess, trying to clear her mind of the events of the day...

...

"Fuck yeah bitch, fucking take this dick!"

Jane shouted the redundant command as she smacked the fat ass bouncing off her abs. Her knees sank into the sheets as she railed the housewife on all fours before her, the bed they were on rocking in time with their fucking. The woman, Gina, another one of the numerous women in the neighborhood that Jane had added to her harem, howled through another orgasm as she met the fit futanari's thrusts. The futa had one hand groping the housewife's charcoal-colored ass, her other wrapped in a bunch of her curly black hair.

Pounding the slut with nearly all the force she could muster, Jane was letting out all her anger from the past few days on the climaxing cheater. The futa couldn't remember the last time she been denied the way she had been with Darla, and she spent every day since fucking as many of her clients as she could because of it! She should have been putty in her hands; fuck, the busty blonde had even wiggled against her package while they were working out! That was always the go-to sign for her to go further, but instead she'd been rejected! Her, of all people, turned down and thrown out by just another one of the stupid bimbos that lived here. If her face wasn't already red from the effort she exerted in pounding this bitch, it would've flared from the anger coursing through her!

Her jackhammering only grew more intense the more she thought about it, her bicep-thick cock breaking the bitch below her quicker than normal. They had foregone the usual pretense of a workout, Jane dragging Gina into her bedroom as soon as she entered the house and undressing without a word; the housewife didn't complain of course, and started using that big mouth on her meat immediately. Jane had been fucking her so hard, bruises showed on her ass through her dark skin, but the bottom-heavy bitch had just begged for more. She had been yelling and screaming the whole time as the futa rearranged her insides, which was the music her ears wanted to hear.

"You're a good little cocksleeve, ya know?" Jane asked her rhetorically as she switch up her rhythm into slower, but longer and more powerful thrusts, "You might be my favorite on this blo-"

A melodic tone rang out from the floor next to the bed.

Scowling, Jane stopped thrusting and looked around for the source of this disruption. Scanning the clothes that had been tossed around the room, she found the location of this familiar song; it was the one she used specifically for clients, so she would always know what kind of call she was getting. The weird part, however, was that most didn't call her after she'd already broken their brains with her cock, instead preferring to keep their scheduling over texts. Still, she wasn't one to miss a call, especially if it potentially concerned a husband finding out about their wife's tryst; the mounting pregnancies in this suburb meant that it was coming sooner or later!

"Don't fucking move."

She slapped Gina's ass again as she dismounted her, sliding off the bed. Her torso-length cock bobbed in front of her, streaked with her own precum and the housewife's generous juices, dripping dollops of pearly seed from it's bright red head onto the floor as she walked. Jane stroked it several times like it was a beast she needed to keep calm as she trudged across the room, her hand growing sticky from the combined secretions that lathered her pole. Grabbing her shorts off the ground, she fished her phone out and held it up to ear, sandwiching it between her cheek and her shoulder as she hopped back onto the bed.

"Yeah?" she spoke abruptly into the device, realizing she didn't bother to check who had actually called her.

"Jane? It's Johnny."

Oh?

"Yeah this is Jane," she lined her cock back up with Gina's gaping cunt, "what can I do for you?"

"Yes, uh," she could hear him clear his throat, "I heard that your session with Darla didn't go well."

Being reminded of her failure caused Jane to scowl, and without warning, she roughly shoved herself back into Gina's depths. Right as the dark-skinned woman began to scream, the futa leaned forward and palmed the back of her head, forcing it into the bed. She held her there, muffling her pleasure-induced utterance, swiveling her hips as she did, rubbing her shaft against the curly-haired whore's inner walls. Jane stayed in this position until the housewife started to calm down, and only then did she bother to respond to the clueless husband on the other line.

"Sorry, I'm in the middle of a very intense session with another client."

"Sure sounds like it! Anyway, about your last meeting with my wife..."

"Yeah didn't go very well," Jane grunted as she resumed her fucking of the pear-shaped slut, still keeping her face planted into the sheets, "she didn't like my methods and kicked me out."

"She told me," Johnny sounded annoyed as he replied, "but I think she just had the wrong idea about what was happening."

"Yeah?" Jane was smiling now, her pistoning picking up speed.

"Darla hasn't ever seen a personal trainer before, so I think she just wasn't sure what to expect. And with it being a surprise and all..."

The futa grunted, both from pleasure and in affirmation, as the voice on the phone trailed off.

"Anyway, so I convinced her to give you another shot. I would like you to see her again next week."

"Well," Jane gritted her teeth for a moment as she could feel her own orgasm start to build, the clenching cunt she was sheathed into tightening around her shaft, "I don't take to kindly to being thrown out of someone's house when I'm just trying to do my job."

"I understand, but I did pay for multiple sessions. So I would like you to give it another try. I promise Darla will be more accommodating this time."

Oh I'll make her accommodate something that's for sure!

"Fine, you make a good point. I'll text you after this workout is done and set up something."

"Perfect. Glad we could reach an understanding."

Grunting again, Jane pulled her phone from her ear and ended the call without another word, tossing it to the floor next to her; there would be no more interruptions! Letting go of Gina's head, she wrapped her hands around the woman's thick waist, and began fucking her in earnest, the bed frame slamming loudly against the wall, shaking the pictures that hung near it. The woman's screams filled the house once again, her head lifting off the bed and looking back at the futa. Jane didn't bother looking back at her, instead focusing on the point their sexes met and the slut's head-sized cheeks which jiggled enticingly with each hard thrust.

Sawing her log of fuckmeat into Gina's ruined hole faster and faster, Jane's body tensed as her climax began to build in her enormous cum factories - the same cum factories that were currently beating against the housewife's thighs with each rut. She could feel her cock harden even further, the veins pulsing across it intensely; this was something she could feel, as each vessel of blood scraped against Gina's insides, practically carving it into a new shape with their ribbed-protuberance. Her balls began to gurgle loudly, audible even over her own panting and the housewife's glass-cracking shrieks.

"Here it comes Gina! Time to impregnate you like all the other whores around here!"

"Do whatever you want baby!" Gina finally spoke, "I'll raise them all!"

"Yeah you will," Jane yelled back, using both hands to plant heavy slaps across her huge backside, "and so will your useless fucking husband!"

"Yes! I'll make him pay for everything! He won't even know they aren't his!"

That last exchange, one that just confirmed the control Jane had over these women, finally sent her over the edge - there was nothing she liked to hear more than affirmations of her own superiority! Hilting herself, the thick base of her massive meat hugged completely by Gina's pulled-taut lips, she held the woman still as the beginning of her load raced up her cock. Her shaft bulged, stretching out the slut's depths even more, her urethra ballooning and putting new pressure on the woman's engorged clit. With a last jerk of her hips, Jane could feel her cumslit gape open in preparation for the incoming liquid onslaught, which was currently shooting up her cum tunnel.

"Fuck yeah!" she bellowed, the first blast firing from her throbbing crown. She could almost hear her load hitting the back wall of Gina's womb and splashing around her baby-sac, it was released so forcefully from her life-changing member. It alone was enough to cause the woman's stomach to start to sag, the hot, thick goop filling her completely. Jane could feel it whirl around her cock, dousing her rod with her own seed as that initial stream continued to fire from her tan anaconda. Her body spasmed as her opening gout of potent-wrigglers finished its release, the second starting instantaneously after it.

"You're fucking filling me up so much! Holy fuck!"

That she was. The cheating slut's words couldn't have been more true as her stomach began to spread out past her ribs, wobbling back and forth from the sticky ocean growing inside of it. Jane's cock was like a perfect seal to keep all her cum from leaking out, the monstrous appendage girthy enough to plug up any of the women she decided to turn into a living condom for her loads; the only drawback being that she couldn't keep her cock inside of them for her whole orgasm! The point of removal was quickly approaching, and Jane began to get to her feet while still not fully separating her shaft from Gina's pulverized pussy.

Hunched over the woman, she finally pulled her hips all the way back and let her cock out into the open air, a torrential downpour of her frothy progeny following it and pouring onto the now-ruined bedspread. Grappling with her bucking beast, which fired a long stream of white futa-sauce across the ceiling, she pointed it down towards the gasping housewife. Her sperm-stuffed seed-sacks, rumbled against her toned thighs as they pumped another salvo into her cock, the bulging load shooting from her urethra almost as soon as it entered it. Now slightly more under control, Jane was able to send this next helping of her steaming semen onto the housewife's body.

Gina's curly locks were hit first, her head instantaneously plastered against the bed's coverings. Her constant moans were once again muffled as Jane's seed seeped down her face and into her mouth - a snack she gladly slurped up. Jane traced the woman's spine with her cum, firing a straight line of the stuff down her back and onto the crack of her ass. Pumping her cock like a shotgun, the futa blasted each of Gina's fat mounds next, completely drenching them in her goo, the runoff of which leaked into her asshole and already-cum-stuffed pussy. Pushing her cock down, she let the next several shots blast directly into the adultress's white-washed slit, making sure to push the escaping cum back up into her womb.

As her cumshot began to peter out, Jane lazily stroked her giant bitch breaker, letting the remaining dregs -- dregs that could fill a pitcher each -- land wherever they pleased. The wall and headboard in front of the recently-coupled pair got a lot of it, a proverbial river running down it and saturating the pillows that rested against it. Just as her orgasm was nearly completely finished, something caught the futa's eye: a picture of Gina and her husband, whose name she never bothered to memorize, sat on the nightstand next to the head of the bed. Laughing to herself, she pointed her cock towards the marital photograph and grunted, her abs flexing as she forced one last strong rope out of her glans. Bullseye! It hit the picture dead in its center, sending it careening off the stand and onto the floor, followed by the clear sound of shattering glass.

Gripping her still hard cock, which continued to ooze orgasmic remnants onto the half-awake, twitching housewife, Gina kneeled down and slapped it between her cum-frosted cheeks.

"You're husband won't be home till tonight right? Means we got time for, oh I don't know, a few more good fucks before you have to clean up!"

A moan was the only response she received.

12