What Makes a Woman?

Story Info
A pair of friends decide if Trans women are Women.
5.8k words
4.47
2.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you Brad I don't know why I still hang out with you. Transphobic piece of shit" Danni snapped, jumping up off Brad's large sectional and storming to put her shoes on. Brad tossed his controller down and jumped up as well, chasing after her.

"Danni bro what the hell? I thought we were having fun!? What the shit man?" Brad asked, genuinely confused by his lifelong friend's actions, but not minding the shape of her ass as it swayed away. Danni reached the door and sat on the bench in the hall to put on her snow boots as she huffed angrily and glared at Brad.

"Man? Dude? Jesus Brad I've got tits for christ's sake! When are you going to stop acting like I'm just another guy you hang out with!? I thought you not treating me any differently was sweet till I realized you really aren't treating me any differently! You're not even acknowledging my transition. I mean I stuck with Danni as my name but I bet you still think of me as "Danniel, the kid from down the street" She snapped angrily, pulling on her ugs and standing up.

Brad put one hand gently on her shoulder and shoved her back down. Danni hit the bench with a thud and felt a shock of fear run through her involuntarily. Brad had always been big and tough, he'd played football in highschool and had sent more than one kid to the hospital for picking on her. He'd even beaten the fuck out of her brother after he laid hands on her upon coming out. But she'd not really experienced his strength firsthand since before they hit puberty.

"First off fuck you the only person who ever called you Daniel was your Mimi and she's been dead ten years. Secondly I've been your biggest supporter for the longest time and I've stood by you through everything. I'm the one who drove you to the hospital for your titjob and I'm the one who gave you half your hormone shots before they put you on the patches. So don't talk to me like I'm some asshole who's stood against you this whole time. And no, I don't think of you as a chick, but there's a good reason for that I've never told you before, and if you wanna hear it you gotta promise not to be weird about it alright?" He asked angrily.

Danni stared at him, but something in his expression made her take him seriously. She had to admit he was right. He was her greatest and oldest ally in everything, it was a bit dramatic to fly off the handle at such relatively harmless comments. She sighed and bent down, pulling her boots off before looking at him expectantly. Brad took a step back, still blocking the door, and gestured back into the house. She sighed and stood, walking back to the living room but taking up a position in the chair that didn't face the TV so she could sternly stare at him on the couch.

"So...Spill it. You've done all these great things for me but you still refuse to acknowledge I've transitioned. That I'm a woman now. Why the fuck can't you accept me for who I am?" She said accusingly as he flopped down on the leather couch and grabbed his beer, taking a swig.

Brad was a big guy, and a Guy's Guy to boot. But the way he carried himself was always so relaxed, like nothing and no one could bother or threaten him. It was that easy charm that made him such a heartbreaker, managing to bed all the most attractive girls in their highschool, and then pull some models and even a pornstar or two while in college.

"So to understand why I don't think of you as a chick, I gotta come clean about something. And if you ever tell anyone what I'm about to tell you I will deny it and have witnesses. So fuck you if you fuck me. Understand?" He asked, looking around conspiratorially.

Danni huffed and nodded, knowing her friend well enough to know that following this bluster he was likely gonna say some bullshit. "So when we were in 8th grade you remember I bought that crazy ass ring at the antique store?" He asked.

"You mean the one with the golden dick on it? And you said that if any of those queer bashing assholes came after me again you'd hit them with it really hard so that they got branded with a dick?" She snorted. Brad nodded and held up his finger, showing that the ring was on it. Danni puzzled over it for a minute, she'd never noticed it before, which was odd because they hung out all the time. But it looked not only well worn, but almost like it was bonded to his finger somehow. Like the flesh had grown around it.

"Well it turns out the ring is a curse...well sort of. It makes it so every woman wants you, but you can't father any children. Which like...I don't want kids anyway. But any woman who sees my cock goes into like a trance and will do pretty much whatever I say to get it. Like, whore their whole world away for a taste of my dick. It's how I've lived so well for so long bro. I worked that summer at the country club in highschool and "made friends' ' with the richest women in town to get in with their husbands and get stock tips. One even left me this house in her will. Kids were pissed! It's also why I get like..any chick I want. Most dudes send a dick pick they get mocked. I send one half an hour later and most of em are sucking me off. The really hard headed ones take a video but still." He sighed, taking another long swallow of his beer, and then affixing her with the most serious expression she'd seen since he told her he was leaving town for college.

Danni took a deep breath and tried to match his intensity for a moment, but couldn't manage it and finally gave a heavy and weary sigh. "Brad if you think it's weird I'm trans or just can't let go of us growing up together, fine ya just say that shit. But don't feed me some bullshit about magic rings or cocks to cover up your transphobia." She stood again to leave but he was on his feet in front of her with his hand up.

"Danni, you saw my cock. Every girl who's ever seen my cock from the old bat nurse Dratlin at school to every girl on my floor at college has fallen for it. They go all zombie eyed and tell me that they need to worship my cock. You saw it and didn't even flinch! I'm sorry bro! I support you 110% and I thought maybe it was a fluke and it just wouldn't do trans girls cus the magic is like...old. And maybe when they made the curse they wouldn't have known about trans girls so they weren't included. But you remember Celeste?" He asked.

Danni did, the beautiful blond girl who'd been going to her same clinic. She and Brad had really hit it off in the waiting room at some point, and shortly thereafter Brad had taken her out and later bragged about taking her to bed. He remarked a bit on how different it was with a trans girl, but not in a bad way. Much to Danni's chagrin he described how Easy to control she was because she came with this Fun little Joystick that he could use her like a puppet. Danni had smacked him pretty hard after that and told him to stop being so vulgar.

He hadn't been as descriptive about his conquests after that. Sometimes she missed it. Being one of three lesbians in their small town with the other two being a young married couple who moved to the mountains for seclusion and weren't really into swinging meant setting her tinder range far enough to reach the outskirts of Missoula and hoping. "And then I thought maybe it was because you were a lesbian. But like I've done lesbians before. They just justify it and say they're not into me, they just need to serve my cock. So I tried it out on Leah and Michelle just to make sure and...well let's just say it's a good thing I can't have kids cus if I could they'd have some explaining to do."

Danni sat back down and shook her head. She knew he was delusional about his prowess, and probably exaggerating his conquests, but this was fucking ridiculous. Still, if this was his ridiculous justification, she had to admit at least he was just crazy and not transphobic."Whatever Brad.. Keep thinking you can hypnotize women with your cock. I don't care as long as you Cut out the fucking 'Man' Shit okay. I'll let dude and bro slide. But you also gotta at least act like you acknowledge my transition in public. Treat me like a girl." She glared, jabbing a finger at him.

Brad swigged the last of his beer and tossed it haphazardly into a trashcan before glaring at her. "Number one, totally down to stop calling you Man, will make an attempt moving forward. Number two, I think it's bullshit you don't believe me after all we've been through together. What can I do to prove it to you?" He asked.

"Well you can't show me your dick since firstly I don't believe it's actually magic and secondly I don't wanna see it. So fuck if I know Brad. Let's just pretend this whole thing never happened and you just cut the shit with the 'Man' Talk?" She asked quietly, hoping to put a lid on the whole thing before he got any more out of pocket. Brad's face lit up and he smiled.

"So...who's a girl on your phone you know 100% wouldn't know me or be interested in me. Total rando who hates men. You give me her number, I send her a dick pic. If she responds with like 'what the fuck' I'm full of shit. I'm a transphobic piece of shit and I don't know what I'm talking about. If she gets thirsty and starts begging for it you've gotta acknowledge what I'm saying and understand that the way I see you isn't my fault!" He smirked, handing her his phone. Danni pushed it back.

"I'm not submitting someone I know to your limp cock to prove a point" She snapped. He held his phone for a minute and sighed, tapping a few buttons and pulling something up before holding the phone back out to her. She looked at the name and number before her and felt an icy chill run up her neck. She almost wanted to laugh, if the uncomfortable queasiness in her stomach didn't make her think that if she did she might vomit. "You're fucking sick" She glared.

"You know that's her number. You know she would never give me the time of day after I put Rico in the hospital. So tell me Daniella, if I send a dick pick and it works, will you acknowledge what I'm saying is true?" Brad asked, giving her once again a shockingly serious expression considering the ridiculous nature of what he was suggesting. Her sister-in-law was a grade A bitch and while she had no sympathy for any harm that came to her this was still wild as hell. Danni weighed her options. Worst case scenario she was gonna get some shitty texts or emails from the family she didn't have blocked about Brad's continued torment of them...or...maybe worse was it worked...and she had to face that she really wasn't a woman...at least not for the sake of a curse.

"Do it." She said firmly, deciding that no matter what at this point she had to have an answer. Even if this told her nothing other than that Brad was fucking nuts that was an answer and it was better than not knowing. She'd done stupider things in the heat of gender dysphoria. Brad smirked and tapped a few buttons on his phone before handing it back to her. The image file was compressed behind a little red ghost, but she knew what it represented. Karen was about to receive something unpleasant.

After a moment the name lit up online, and then the red ghost disappeared and was replaced with a "Received" Message. Dots appeared and disappeared, Karen was typing...but kept deleting it. Probably preparing a scathing response or threatening to call the police> Dany thought. The phone went silent and her sister in law showed offline for a minute. She passed it back to Brad with a smirk.

"Hope you're happy. If she calls the cops or something I am not gonna be here when they get here." She sighed, standing and walking towards the door. Brad followed her but didn't look too worried. As she pulled her boots on Brad's phone dinged and he smirked. He held it down to her to show a several part video message had been sent in response. She went to play it and he pulled the phone away.

"I can't guarantee you're not about to see parts of your sister in law you never wanted to see. Karen is a deeply unpleasant woman...You sure you wanna see her like this though? I can play the video and just let you hear the audio..." He said. Danni snatched the phone out of his hand and hit the button for the message. Karen appeared onscreen in what looked like a family bathroom at the grocery store, her shirt and bra totally off, staring at the mirror and filming vertically.

"I don't know what you thought...sending me that...but you were right. My cuck of a husband is nowehere near that big. You want me to come over to your place tonight? I can drop the kids with the inlaws and I can show you exactly how good I am at taking care of big hard cocks like that. I'll be such a good girl for you...ever since I saw it it's all I can think about. It's all I want. Please let me be a good little slut for you?" She never stopped eye fucking the camera, fondling her tit for the first bit and then slipping her hand down the front of her pants for the remainder of the video.

When it ended a still of Karen with her tits out popped up and Danni felt a cold chill run down her spine. Karen hated Brad...with a passion. She had tried to get his house repossessed and had called the police on him constantly. For her to act like this...she dropped the phone and looked at her feet. Her ugg boots felt wrong somehow. All her clothes felt wrong. If Karen was affected and she wasn't..was that uptight right wing bitch more of a woman than her?

"So you see now what I mean? Listen Danni I wish it worked. If it worked I'd have made you mine a long time ago. But I knew when I flashed the whole class 'On Accident' on our senior trip, and you were the only girl not to stop by my hotel room that night begging for cock...well..." He sighed, wringing his hands and picking the phone up. "She's gonna end up fuckin sick for a few days with cock withdrawl once I tell her to kick rocks...if that's any consolation. Or if you'd rather I can have her come over and we can tag team her and send your brother the video. I dunno...I just want you to be okay. You're my best friend and I love you." He said, laying a hand on her shoulder.

"Say that again" Danni said slowly, realization dawning on her quite suddenly. Brad looked at her confused and sighed, retracting his hand and making a big show of putting it on her shoulder again. "Danni! You're my best friend! And I love you! Dude or not I've been in love with you since you started wearing dresses in 9th grade" He announced loudly. Danni glared and slapped his hand away, standing up to stare him in the eye as best she could despite the fact she barely cracked 5 '6 and he was well over 6'.

"No say the other part. What the fuck happened on the class trip? I remember hearing everyone gasp when you stood up on the back of the bus saying something about Jennie Mills hot cocoa..but I was mad at you for sitting with her instead of me! So I never looked back. I just played Fruit Ninja!" She said, grabbing his shirt collar. "I never saw your cock" Brad looked at her pensively, seemingly deep in thought scouring his memory.

"Okay but like you had to have seen it since then! We've been swimming together twice and I know you've caught me fucking at least once!" He said, as though the realization was suddenly dawning on him. "No! We've only swam in public spaces and used different changing rooms! And I've walked in on you fucking once or twice but I've never seen your cock. I always look away!" She laughed, a sudden sense of relief washing over her as she realized that whatever hoodoo he had hadn't judged her lacking...she'd just never been exposed. As that realization dawned on her...another was slipping into her mind.

"Brad, wait.." She muttered, seeing his face take on a dangerous look. "Danni we could be together...like I always wanted. I could take care of you like you deserve. I know you don't usually like guys but come on it's me! And I can do some hypnosis shit with my cock that'll make you find me as attractive as you do Florence Pugh. I've done it before to other girls." He said, his voice taking on a pleading edge that was desperate and unnerving.

Danni looked towards the door and then back towards Brad and made a snap decision. She drew back her fist and drilled it into his nuts as hard as she could. Brad let out a startled yelp and fell to his knees as Danni jumped up and dashed to the door, leaving her purse behind. She ran to her car only to find it locked, and instead ran to Brad's truck. She knew where the spare was hidden in the wheel well and got to it just as she saw his hand grab the door frame. She knew it wasn't safe to look anymore so she jumped in the truck and sped out of the drive in reverse.

She could see in her periphery Brad chasing her out onto the road and hear his shouts for her to wait, but she didn't dare turn back. She didn't stop till she hit town where she parked the truck at the grocery store and high tailed it back to her apartment via the side streets. When she arrived she was able to use the smart-lock to get in and slammed and locked the door behind her.

She flopped down on the couch as tears welled in her eyes. The betrayal, the confusion, all the emotions of the day flooded her at once and she just sobbed into her couch cushions. She was so exhausted she didn't even realize how tired she was until it hit her in a wave, and she curled up. She had deactivated the lock from the inside, and she was pretty sure even with whatever powers he had Brad wouldn't risk trying to break in. So she let sleep overtake her and surrendered to the darkness.

Hours Later

Sometimes that evening Danni was awoken to the sound of Brad's voice, but something was weird about it. It sounded near...but not like he was in the room with her. She held her eyes shut for safety and shouted "Go Away Brad. If you wanna talk we can do it over the phone but I'm not talking to you in person! Not after what you tried to pull!". He went quiet for a moment and sighed.

"Okay! I'm leaving. I'll call you in ten minutes" He shouted, this time definitely from outside. Danni sighed and opened her eyes, immediately confronted with the image of a beautiful thick veiny cock on her TV. She'd never thought of a cock as anything but disgusting before. Maybe a rubber one held some appeal, or if it was on a woman; but a man's cock was as gross as any worm...but not this one. The way the light hit it? The way it just seemed to throb...and her clit throbbed in time. Her mind was filled with traitorous whispers

It would feel so good inside of you. Better than anything. You should submit. You should Beg. You should obey. Anything for it. Worship it. Fuck it. Suck it. Any way you can. She struggled a bit and tried desperately to resist them, but after a moment she knew it was true. She was powerless to resist. Just like Karen. Just like every other woman...because she was a woman. And Brad's cock owned all women. She knew this with the same certainty she had regarding the color of grass or the sky

"Unlock the door and go change into your best lingerie Danni" Brad's voice echoed from the TV speakers. She realized quickly that that had been what she'd heard initially. She hopped to obey. Less clothes meant she could get to this cock sooner, and being attractive meant she was more likely to get it. His orders made perfect sense. She dashed to her bedroom and threw open her closet. Danni had a number of lingerie but she puzzled momentarily over what was her best. The red nurse outfit she'd bought for halloween but been too shy to wear? The matching black thong and shelf bra her first girlfriend had bought her? She settled on that, throwing it on and heading back towards the living room.

Brad sat on the couch now, naked with his thick cock on display. "It's so beautiful" she whispered reverently, extending her hand to touch it almost fearfully, but Brad gently batted her hand away and kept stroking it. She stood, staring, as her whole world shrunk down to a pin hole through which nothing was visible but his cock. He was lazily running his hand up and down the shaft, smirking at her vacant expression.

12