What Makes a Woman?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now there's two ways I can fix your mind so you never try to run away from me again sweetheart. The easy way is I sit here and wave this magic wand in front of your face till your mind goes to mush, and I get to sculpt it like playdough. The fun way involves me fuckin you until your will breaks and you just accept anything I tell you is gospel. Which do you want?" He asked casually. A drop of drool fell from Danni's mouth onto her perky tits.

It took her a moment before she realized he was offering to fuck her if she wanted. She just nodded dumbly and once again moved towards his dick. This time he didn't stop her as she inhaled his shaft desperately. The euphoria was indescribable. It was like the sweetest creamiest ice cream on a hot day dipped in valium. All her concerns and thoughts just melted away as she fulfilled her one and only true purpose in the world; Pleasing Brad's magnificent cock. Brad let her amateurishly suck him for a few moments, wincing when her inexperienced teeth scraped his shaft or she slammed him into her soft palate by accident.

Finally he pulled her off, his now slobbery shaft and balls trailing drool. "Baby I need to hear you say it. Do you want me to hypnotize you with this big hard cock? Or do you want me to fuck your little brains to mush?" He asked slowly as though speaking to a child or moron. Something he'd learned with girls under his spell is that while they could generally behave normally when he wasn't naked and hard, the minute his erection was present their IQ dropped to room temperature for the most part. Those he used regularly built up some immunity, but the first time was always intense.

"Fuck me. Oh please fuck me Brad. If you've ever cared about me, ram that big cock inside me." She groaned. He smirked and slapped her gently, but she didn't even seem to really notice."Go find me some lube Danni. I know you're too slutted out to care right now but I won't be that cruel to you." Danni jumped to her feet and rushed back to her bedroom, grabbing the bottle of lube out of her nightstand where she kept it next to her toys.

She rushed back to the living room where Brad was still lounging on her couch, this time he was changing the TV again to a video of his cock. Danni realized that the magnetism of the real thing made the video easy to ignore, but when she felt her eyes drift towards the television there was a pull. Brad took the lube and poured some in his hand, beginning an agonizingly slow jerk.

Once again Danni felt herself beginning to drool over the tantalizing treat he held just out of reach. Once he was satisfied he spun his finger for her to turn around, Danni understood and spun, making sure to stick out the tight bubble butt she'd spent years sculpting. Brad gently caressed it a few times before smacking her ass appreciatively.

"All for you" she moaned eagerly. Something in her mind told her to fight and resist, but it was utterly drowned out by the other voicesBe Sexy they whisperedBe Irresistible. If you don't seduce him he might not fuck you. You need him to fuck you.. She almost nodded along to the internal monologue, more drool dripping down onto her tits.

Her clitty was rock hard pressing against her panties, harder than it had ever been since she'd started taking E treatments. Brad pulled down her panties and spread her cheeks forcefully, pressing on her lower back so she'd bend forward. She felt a well lubricated digit press firmly against her hole and moaned as she felt the muscles of her sphincter stretch. "Daddy" she mewled, knowing he loved to hear women call him that from their talks in the past.

"That's right baby. This is Daddy's hole now. You're daddy's hole now" his smirk even carried through his voice from behind as he poured lube on her hole and worked it in with his fingers. Once it was relatively slick he grabbed her waist and pulled her back to him, placing his cock at the entrance to her hole and began to gently lower her onto him. She whimpered and moaned as he split her tight hole open. She winced occasionally but the image of his cock held in his hand on the TV felt like it was forcing her to keep her eyes open and stare.

The feeling of his glorious rod stretching her hole was divine and once again was erasing all thoughts that weren't of pleasure and joy. She felt him filling her up in a way nothing ever had before, leaving her feeling whole for the first time in her life. When he bottomed out on her with his balls pressed against her ass cheeks he reached up and stroked her face lovingly. "How do you feel Danni?" He asked tenderly.

"I feel...real. Whole. This is where I belong. I never wanna leave" she mumbled, tears involuntarily welling in her eyes. She felt his hand run through her hair before knotting itself in her scalp. He reached around with his other hand still slick with lube and began to stroke and fondle her clitty. She cried out desperately but couldn't find the words to speak.

"That's right pretty girl. Just stare at my cock while it fills you. Let them push all those ugly thoughts of resistance or escape out of your mind. Let my cock eclipse everything you are and rewrite your mind. Feel all your resistance and self control building up in these tiny trany nuts of yours. Can you feel it sweetie? Every negative emotion that would ever keep you from giving in and giving everything to me. Feel it all building up in your little sack here. It feels awful. It feels evil. Thoughts of resistance. Thoughts of escape. Thoughts of being anything but being in love with me, belonging to me. All of them in one place. Feel all of that negativity draining out of your body and to these little stones of yours you hate so much." He whispered in her ear.

Danni just moaned stupidly. Her mind was following his directions, but sensory overload had long since eclipsed rational thought. He began slowly pumping in and out of her hole with his hand stroking her clitty in time. Danni felt her orgasm approach almost immediately but as soon as she got close Brad froze, leaving her right at the edge. He tugged her hair gently, pulling her back from her orgasm with shock."Please" she managed to squeak, trying to grind herself onto him, but being held up by his thighs.

"Oh princess, this isn't over yet.. To finish your training you've got much more to go through. But don't worry, when we're all done, you'll be with me forever. Just like I always wanted" he whispered in her ear. And then he began again. Thrusting. Stroking. Forcing her to watch the hypnotic stroking of his magical cock on screen. All while guiding her weak and fragmented mind focusing all her negative thoughts and emotions into her weak little girlcock.

Level two was much like the first but it involved even more edging and fucking however after almost 30 minutes of relentless teasing Brad began to speed up his tempo instead of backing off when Danni felt her climax approaching."Please Brad" she moaned loudly. Brad smirked and kept hammering her little hole as he stroked her clitty until she felt she could hold it no longer. Brad Jerked her head back so she could feel his hot breath on her ear.

"When you cum; all those nasty thoughts of freedom and resistance, all those self doubts and dysphoria. All of it will wash out of you with your orgasm. As your cum dribbles out of you do does everything that keeps you from being mine." He growled.

Danni understood the assignment and on que her clitty erupted several weak little spurts of cum onto his knuckles. She moaned and squirmed, but he never stopped. "Good girl. Goooood girl. Give it all to Daddy baby. You're doing so good. Such a good pretty girl" he growled into her ear, his breath tickling her skin and his voice losing satisfaction. Her scalp and back had tingles and goosebumps. His praise felt so good.

"I'm a good girl" she mumbled. Brad seemed to like that as his grip on her scalp laced and he began slowly stroking her hair and cheek, alternating between the two while still slowly methodically fucking her tight little hole and stroking her clitty.

"Yes you are baby. Now that was round one. We have four more to make sure you're mine forever. Think you can handle it?" He asked lovingly, stroking her jaw as he violated her. Danni could only groan and Brad pulled her back, kissing her cheek before he began to speed up again with his fucking and she felt herself approaching the edge once more.

Two weeks later

"I know, I should've told you. But it all happened so fast. I mean honestly I didn't think I could ever love a man...but you know how Brad is right? He's always been there for me. When I realized I was attracted to him and confessed, he proposed almost immediately" Danni laughed, chatting casually with one of her few cousins she still spoke to regularly. She fingered the engagement ring on her finger happily with a distant smile.

A loudDing! echoed from the living room of her new home and distracted her momentarily, her joystick jumping to attention. "Cassie, I think the dog knocked over the planter again. Can I call you back in a bit? Oooh ya, just come by later. I'd love to show you the new place and the ring. I'll have Brad cook up something on the grill for dinner and make us some margaritas." She smiled and ended the call, standing and straightening her outfit and walking professionally to the living room. Brad was on the couch playing a racing game with fierce intensity. "How many I serve you Master" She said with a curtsey.

"God, that's so hot. Hey can you grab me a beer from the fridge? And string cheese? Please and thank you." He said without looking up. Danni sighed and rolled her eyes, heading to the kitchen, grabbing the requested items out of the fridge and pausing for a moment to smile at their engagement photos from Avalanche Lake. She strolled back to the living room and put the snacks on the coffee table before curtseying again, then flopping on the couch beside him. "I'll finish this race and we can play something together. MaybeTekkin. If you finished your dusting" he smirked.

"I can't wait for this weekend to be over and get out of this getup and back into my normal clothes" she grumbled, gesturing to the French Maid outfit she'd been confined to since their Friday nightInjustice battle. "You cheated!" She snapped in annoyance. "Oh, how'd I cheat? I just got comfortable...like this" He muttered, fishing his cock out of his pajama pants and letting it hang out on display.

Danni's eyes gravitated towards his manhood and she felt her mind shutting down as she fell to her knees in front of her Daddy. "Good Girl" He smiled as his best friend and Fiance took his cock in her mouth. He stroked her hair as she began to suck in earnest. "Good Girl Baby. I can't wait till I get to Marry you beautiful. Man and Wife. Doesn't that sound nice?" he asked with a genuine smile. Danni nodded and let his cock fall from her mouth for a moment to answer in a mostly cockdrunk slur. "Man and wife...I'm gonna be such a good wife" She smiled, and she meant it, with all of her being she meant it. This was what it meant to be a woman.

12