What Marcus wants Marcus Gets Ch. 01

Story Info
Marcus meets Chloe & Paul in Hotel bar.
15.5k words
4.4
18.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul woke up Saturday morning as daylight was starting to penetrate into the marital bed he shared with his beautiful wife of over 10 years. Chloe is wife was snuggled up to him with her right leg lying across his waist with her head to one side resting on his chest sleeping soundly.

Pauls head was full of all plans he had made for their weekend ahead, tennis in the morning at the club followed by a light lunch with friends. Then on to the mall for some retail therapy followed by an expensive meal in the evening at the best restaurant in town which he managed to pull a few strings with friends to get a reservation.

He imagined his beautiful wife would be dressed in a sexy dress purchased today with some equally sexy luxury Lingerie that would show off her body to the full and when they return home he would look forward to a long night of love making. Sunday morning would be a lazy day lying in bed together not doing too much apart from reading papers, taking a leisurely breakfast, cuddling up together, taking the dog out for a long walk all the things they used to do before the kids arrived.

Last night his parents picked up the two kids for the weekend so that they could finally enjoy some quality time together, it was just what their relationship needed he thought after all that had happened recently.

Paul bought his hand slowly down the back of his wife caressing until he reached the top of bum cheeks; he extended his index finger slowly over his wife's anus lightly stoking backwords and forwards. She loved to be teased with her anus being so sensitive to his light touch. Chloe started to wake up with the wonderful feeling that her husband was giving her, tingling all way down the spine of her back. She turned her head looking into Paul's bright smiling blue eyes she was in heaven.

Breaking the blissful morning silence in the background Paul just about heard Chloe's mobile phone jingle the sound of an incoming message, probably from his parents he thought giving an update on what they and the kids would be up to that day. He was looking at Chloe who also heard the message.

Then after what was a brief moment smiling at each other.

"Maybe I should get that message honey? Your parents hate it when we don't respond to the messages quick enough". He nodded in agreement; they were both thinking the same thing.

With that Chloe extracted herself from the loving arms of her husband and skipped across the bedroom naked to her handbag, it was a cold morning she reached in collecting her mobile phone.

"Oh no" she looked at her husband with alarm and panic in her eyes.

"What, what's happened?"

"Marcus wants to see me tonight 7pm sharp at the same hotel we had our 10th wedding anniversary meal"

After a spell of silence between them Paul finally spoke.

"Darling I have spent ages arranging our first weekend together for such a long time, can you not cancel?"

Our eyes locked in a deep stare; we stayed that way as the seconds passed by before she finally spoke.

"Do you want to be his sexy little slut tonight?" Paul replied, and by her look on her face Paul knew he had guessed accurately.

Although Paul was still connected with his wife, suddenly he felt emotionally detached.

"I thought I was right. You have been his slut before many times," he said boldly, and then added, "The question is do you still want to be really, can this not be the end of you and Marcus today right this minute."

"Do you want to be a slut, for him again then?" Paul quizzed again.

It was a simple yes or no question. No, meant at home with family for ever an answer of yes would signal a desire for more illicit sex.

In truth, Paul didn't know what to expect from Chloe anymore her attitude to sex has changed so much in the last 6 months, nor was Paul certain about what he wanted her answer to be. Time seemed to stand still before she finally responded.

"You started all this you wanted me to do all these things, it's your thing as well," she said.

Once again, she was putting all the blame on my shoulders, while at the same time hinting at her desire to continue to experience the man.

"Okay text him, tell him you will go over and meet him go on do it" Paul said, trying hard to keep a steady voice inside he was hurting deeply the rejection he felt at that moment was immense. While Paul watched Chloe he pulled his dick free from under the bed sheets and started to stroke away thinking of his wife being taken by Marcus again, he couldn't wait to watch the videos later.

"Chloe, I know you think I'm crazy to let all this to carry on, it's okay. Text him if that's what you want." He pressed.

It seemed like in the past few minutes we had engaged in more direct eye contact than in many years since our marriage. Maybe it was to prove that she had indeed become overcome in her desires or maybe Paul was simply mad and not thinking clearly. Several times, Paul sensed she was about to speak and each time Paul braced himself, and then finally the words tumbled out.

"Are you sure it's okay honey, if it's what you want?" she asked.

"Text him," Paul replied firmly.

"What Marcus wants, Marcus gets," Paul said closing the conversation down.

With a lingering look at Paul and a little happy smile on her face, she slowly turned from Paul. Then, her hand went to her phone and she left the room. A few minutes later, she was back and without speaking she disappeared into the bathroom. Paul remained in the bed watching her every move stroking his cock, and just a few minutes later she returned wearing a simple pull over dress.

"Okay, that is all sorted" she said.

"I need to get my hair done, get a waxing arranged down at the Spa, so much to prepare," Chloe informed Paul.

"I've got nothing new to wear honey, please help me, please?" Chloe very looked concerned.

"Okay darling let me get showered and we will get your all ready for tonight don't worry."

Chloe was down at the local spa having her legs and Brazilian Wax completed for tonight.

Paul was waiting in reception area looking at his watch; they still had a lot to get sorted before tonight. He managed to cancel the meal booking but still had to pay a cover charge, it was a small price to pay to keep his wife happy.

The Brazilian waxing process itself is fairly straightforward and should take no more than 30 minutes he was told by reception girl.

Chloe was taken to a private room and asked to strip off from the waist down. She was given a disposable G-string in place of her normal knickers which, whilst providing limited coverage, made make her feel more comfortable she wasn't into girls looking at her private parts.

Chloe always felt quite awkward; but she reminded herself that the women doing the waxing has seen this view thousands of times and will conducted her treatment in a professional and methodical manner.

The treatment began with Chloe lying in a comfortable position with her back on a treatment table which was covered by towels and clean paper sheets. The wax was first applied to her groin area, with the hair removal starting out wide and working in towards the more sensitive areas leaving a narrow strip of hair in the centre.

The very attractive young blonde haired girl maybe mid-twenties in age dressed in a see through white lab coat which was showing off just the barest hint of white panties to all who carried to look which was pretty much everyone.

"How wide do you want the landing strip madam?"

Marcus made very clear instructions previously on how Chloe was expected to be like down below whenever they were together.

"Marcus likes a small strip maybe 1cm wide maximum." She replied.

"Okay Madam, your husband is a very lucky man."

Chloe nodded and smiled to the women; however at that moment she was only thinking of Marcus.

"All done, now turn around and get onto all fours Madam," the girl instructed

"I'm now going to use wax at a slightly higher temperature than normal it's called warm wax so don't worry," she reassured Chloe.

"Hot wax makes shorter and more stubborn hairs easier to remove and can be a much more comfortable way of removing the intimate hair around your anus." The therapist explained.

The therapist was now applying the hot wax getting a lovely view of Chloe's pussy and anus, lightly stroking with her finger tips looking for a reaction from Chloe.

The therapist had now taken off her white rubber gloves and couldn't resist inserting a stiff finger into Chloe's pussy and bring it to her mouth to taste.

"So sweet madam, Marcus is going love going down on you tonight," the therapist added.

Chloe had felt the unwanted intrusion but she was too wound up in tonight's meeting to care.

"Are you into women madam; your pussy looks so moist and is giving off a lovely sexy smell?" the therapist asked.

"Oh no I'm not into girls; sorry I have been giving off the wrong signals I'm just so excited about what will happen tonight," a worried Chloe shot back quickly.

"Okay no worried but if you ever change your mind I will give you all the treatment you need for free," the girl said hopefully.

Chloe hardly heard a word the therapist was saying she was only thinking of Marcus and what she was going wear.

"All done madam your skin is all silky and soft now, it will last for around 4-6 weeks and I do hope you will return?"

Chloe bounded into the reception area with a contented happy smile on her face looking at Paul.

"All done honey, Marcus will love what I have had done I'm sure, I will show you later," Chloe said with a large contented smile of her face.

The material felt classy, expensive she thought and the colour was a light green one of favourites.

Slipping the dress over her head and carefully adjusting its length by pulling it down over her hips, Chloe looked at herself in the mirror again turning around admiring how well the dress did fit along her curves.

The material was very thin and Chloe hoped the outline of her panties wouldn't be seen through the thin material. Reaching over onto in changing room, Chloe picked up the small pair of green panties' and stepped into them and pulled them up carefully not to wrinkle the new dress.

Chloe looked into the mirror once again turning around until her back was showing in the full length mirror. Just what she had figured, the panty line was very visible through the thin dress. Chloe slipped the panties back down her hips until they fell to the floor and stepped away, maybe I will go out without them tonight she thought.

Chloe reached for the matching heels placing each one on her feet and buckling the little straps. They were high, around four inch spikes and the same colour green as the dress.

Chloe stood up again walking toward the mirror and turning around to get the full effect; she couldn't help but think how sexy she appeared in this dress and hoped Marcus would love it, Chloe wanted to look her best.

Chloe stepped in front of her husband for his approval again taking one last look and noticing how much cleavage was showing in this dress. The dress was very low cut in front and she had a push up bra which helps show her full breasts. In fact almost half of them were exposed in this dress just as Marcus liked.

"So what do you think honey, I love it," Chloe asked for approval from her husband.

"I love it too darling, but I want see your panties through the material are you wearing any?"

"I'm not sure if I should wear any with this dress they are too visible?" Chloe explained.

"Darling you know I love to smell and lick your panties dry when you get home after your nights with Marcus, just try and keep them on as long possible though so I get the full effect," Paul instructed.

"Honey you are such a little pervert," Chloe gave a little laugh

Next port of call was to the hairstylist who had just managed to fit Chloe in at the last minute; it was now 3pm in the afternoon time was getting tight.

Paul was watching with wonder how the stylist had managed to transform Chloe's just over the shoulder length hair into a cute up do, it looked almost like the style she had on their wedding day.

The fabulous hairstyle made Chloe look extremely feminine, the stunning look for a special occasion just like tonight. The style made Chloe look like she was in her mid-twenties again knocking some years off her age.

"Darling I just wondered why you have you hair up style," Paul wondered.

"Honey I thought you knew it's just that Marcus likes to see his cock in my mouth at all times when I give him a blow job," Chloe if a strange look. "My hair gets in the way otherwise".

Paul gave the look to his wife that said he should have known.

Chloe stroked her pussy and parted her pussy lips with her fingers and touched her clitoris and rubbed her finger against it sending lovely sensations up her spine. She had closed her eyes dreaming of sex with Marcus, since this morning his image she couldn't just get out her head. She would do anything he said, she knew this even if her husband tried to stop it all she would still find a way.

Chloe stepped out of the bath and dried herself off and as she walked into the bedroom she stopped by the full length mirror she turned to admire the almost the same figure she had when she graduated college.

She still had the same figure firm 36D breasts; she had an angelic pretty face, shoulder length black hair now styled in up do, a thin inviting waist, nice firm round ass and slim legs that she still had since her husband Paul had started dating her.

Chloe kept looking at the mirror to take in at five foot eight inches her tall slim figure; she could have been a model but wanted to start a family when she left university they now she had two lovely children.

Chloe began to apply her makeup as she leaned closer to the makeup mirror and began to think about what tonight would bring.

Chloe had bought the new green dress earlier, walked over to the bed where she had it was laid out next to a half cut bra in green with matching petite panties.

Chloe tried on the dress stretching it over her hips and walking back to the full length mirror, then turned around so she could see every angle there was just the barest hint of panty line.

She walked back next to the bed sat down and slipped on the matching heels she bought to go along with her new dress.

When Chloe had nearly finished she came to Paul giving him a kiss as she passed by. Paul could smell her perfume had already been applied. As she dressed and touched up her hair he watched every move. She finally walked over to Paul once she was dressed and turned around and said

"What do you think" she asked "Will Marcus be impressed."

The dress was low cut so that if Chloe bent over you could almost see her delightful large breasts were falling out, that was exactly what she wanted to look like, a classy looking slut for him.

Chloe walked back and checked herself out again in the full length mirror while she adjusted the dress around her cleavage and pulled the dress down to make sure it expose as much as possible.

Chloe walked over to Paul and wrapped her arms around him and kissed.

"Shall we go darling?"

Paul drove Chloe to the entrance of the best 5 star hotel in town; he knew it so well with dropping her off to meet Marcus almost every month since there first meeting.

Chloe turned gave Paul a light peck on his cheek "don't wait up for me honey I'm not sure what time I will be home tonight," Okay no worries.

Without another word she opened the car door and proudly walked towards the hotel entrance without turning to wave good bye.

Paul's eyes were transfixed on her very tight and petite ass as she walked up to the entrance, he thought to himself that Marcus would soon have his large hands cupping her checks.

Paul sat in his car recalling how they got into this situation and how this all began 6 months ago.

Paul and Chloe had been married in a very lovely and expensive wedding 10 years to the day with all their friends. Paul's family were quite wealthy and one of the pillars of society in the leafy suburbs on the edge of London where they called home. Chloe was a beauty in addition to being very likeable and friendly. She easily won over his family and friends who could be quite difficult at times to anyone new. They immediately purchased a nice home in one of the finer neighbourhoods and established themselves on the social scene.

Their relationship all started seriously when they were nearing the end of their University degree and would be graduating in just a few months. They had been dating for an over a year, but had been quite close for much longer as friends.

Their sex life was awkward at first since as they were both inexperienced but after a few months Paul was fondling and sucking her breasts. Although this always made her very excited, it was another six months before Chloe let him into her panties. They advanced from fingering to oral sex, for her part, she had become quite good at sucking him, enjoying the power she held as he came in her mouth.

Paul remembered the time she was ready to make love for the first time after an expensive dinner on her 20th Birthday dinner; she suggested we find a nearby hotel room the night before.

As we entered the room she pulled my hand on to her large breasts while we started to kiss, and feeling her nipple at full attention made Paul's cock hard. When the kiss broke we helped each other remove our clothes, then Paul pushed her back and felt her warm naked body pressed against his.

Paul thought about how lucky he was to have Chloe as his girlfriend. He was mesmerized by her looks made it all seem perfect, Chloe was a true beauty.

"I'm ready," she said, opening her legs wider for him.

Paul this time would be penetrating that special place for the first time. Paul felt her fingers gently take hold and guide his cock into her inviting entrance where she worked the head in slowly.

"Not so fast or hard, be gentle with me" she whispered, and with a thrust of her hips and downward pressure from mine, Paul felt his shaft sliding into her secret place of warmth and softness.

"Yes" Paul gasped, unable to contain himself, while she pulled her arms around his neck and squeezed hard.

"Are you okay Love?" Paul asked struggling to catch his breath due to the excitement and seeing her beautiful face.

"Yes I love you," she answered in a sexy voice with her eyes partly closed.

Paul didn't last long as the feeling was just too good. However, he stayed inside her until the very last moment, then with a loud cry Paul pulled out and sprayed his come all over Chloe's beautiful body.

Chloe rubbed his sperm all over her tits and body while bring her fingers to her lips for a little taste.

We made love many more times after that and in it took several more encounters over the next weeks before she finally became comfortable enough to let go and climax as well as me.

That was 15 years ago since first love making together we are both now 35 years old and since then the time has flown by.

Then after we had married to the delight of all our families and friends they soon brought up the subject of kids.

After two years Julie now 8 years old was born and two years later we were blessed with Jack now 6 years old. So, now we had the perfect family, with parents that lived an hour away in the country, and were always eager to help with the kids while we established our lives in the city.

Paul had booked a table at the hotel Michelin stared restaurant within the complex of the best hotel in town. The table was booked for 7pm the kids were with their grandparents for the weekend it was set for memorable night.

Chloe is still very conservative when it comes to love making and showing her body off. Sex for her was just keeping me happy; it seemed she doesn't have any real enjoyment in it at all. Normally, she hides behind her body with frumpy clothes, but on the odd occasions she dresses more sexily, she can become the centre of male attention which she seems to hate.