What Marcus wants Marcus Gets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to smoke some weed and suck that dick? Sure you do," Marcus offered.

"Mmmm....." Chloe moaned.

"Look at you, just look at you," Marcus added.

"That's right you know what to do, suck that dick".

"Look at you, you love dick," Marcus added.

"Mmmmm........." Chloe moaned again.

"There you go, oh yes," Marcus moaned.

"You love putting that shit down your throat, oh yes," Marcus moaned.

"We have a nasty little girl don't we," Marcus added.

"Show me how nasty you are, that's it look into my eyes," Marcus demanded.

"Mmmmm..." Chloe kept moaning.

"Keep working on that dick," Marcus added.

"I'm going fuck you all night, that's right," Marcus stated.

"You like doing that don't you slut." he added. Chloe nodded as she swirled her tongue around the bulbous cock head.

Marcus placed his hand on her head and started to stroke her hair as she sucked on him.

Her taste buds absorbed and thrilled to the taste of the masculine throbbing aroused manhood. The pungent smell threatened to overcome her. Her soft sweet lips slid over the thick and lengthy specimen of this hot black cock.

"Always look into my eyes when you are sucking my cock slut, got it? "She nodded acceptance.

These housewives make the most magnificent sluts once broken in he pondered.

Chloe could not believe she was doing this but she had almost cum, following his orders.

She was starting to love sucking this man's giant cock again. All the while her large white tits bobbed up and down as she frantically sucked his cock, trying to please him. She used one hand to caress his balls, holding his giant cock with the other. Every now and again she would run the tips of her fingers between his ass checks and over his anus her husband seemed to like this she thought.

He grabbed her head and shoved even more of his cock down her throat. Chloe's eyes started to water up as she was now sucking more of his cock. She looked up at him, pleading to be gentle, but he just smiled and fucked her face even harder.

"That's it slut. I can't believe you haven't sucked a big black cock before."

She was proud that she was doing a good job, making this man happy in the process.

Marcus was now groaning ever more loudly and was on the brink of cuming. Just looking down at this beautiful, innocent wife serving his enormous cock and balls was almost too much.

Chloe was starting to realised that she loved to be ordered around by this man and be told what to do. Her pussy throbbed continuously while sucking this monstrous cock.

"Take your panties off and give them to me," Marcus demanded.

Chloe needed no encouragement; she reached behind her pulling the panties down. Chloe lifted her left then right leg to help in the process.

Marcus brought the sweet smelling panties to his nose taking in the aroused aroma of the woman.

Chloe gasped as Marcus hoisted her into the air. She marvelled at his strength, he carried her high and pushed back onto bed. His hands pulled her legs apart.

Her head fell backwards on the bed and she waited for the inevitable.

He grabbed her ankles in his large black hands and pulled her closer. Chloe's moans got loader as she reached and tried to guide his cock between her legs.

Marcus entered her for the first time his cock thrust upwards like a spear it penetrated deep at the first thrust. Her toes curled, her hands clasped his shoulders.

He thrust again even deeper this time. She bit her lip in an anguished attempt at self-control. He thrust again and she screamed her pleasure.

Then his cock started to withdraw and she sought to clasp it tightly shocking herself. Her tight grasp on his cock seemed to make no difference to its slithery withdrawal but then he thrust again and she gasped her relief into his neck.

She did not want this to stop. No not anytime soon!!!

Marcus was thrusting above her and she could feel his cock throbbing and jerking inside her. She felt so stretched.

Could anything match the pleasure this cock was giving her. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight.

Marcus had felt the surrender of the soft woman's body beneath his hands. Her breath was hot on his neck; as he thrust and pounded inter her inner tightness.

Chloe stretched her legs wide, opening herself wide to his black thrusting man. Let him take me! Let him do as he will!

She felt the movement above her then heavy black balls seemed to slap against her. She had taken it all! She smiled and held herself wide.

This was nothing like she had experienced before.

With her husband she had dutifully laid back and enjoyed his vigorous thrusting on top of her. Here his cock was thrusting in parts that had been rarely touched.

Never before had sex been this good!

"Let me take that pussy," Marcus enjoyed these moments.

"Give that pussy up right, look at me," Marcus demanded.

"How does it feel to have a man who is not your husband fuck you?" Marcus asked.

He enjoyed the way her face turned red, but she was starting to enjoy the experience.

"Don't stop, Oh please don't stop!" Chloe pleaded.

It was a scenario that Marcus found deeply satisfying. Far Too satisfying his seed rose and surged into her.

Then her own orgasm overcame her. He held her shaking tremulous body against him for a moment.

Startled and shaken, still trying to recover.

A big dominant black man had changed her life and she wanted nothing more than to please him whenever he demanded.

Marcus enjoyed the excitement of the woman beneath him. He would be coming back for more of her! Next time he would demand more her journey to total submission was just beginning.

He stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out of her used pussy. "Lick it Chloe suck my cock, lick it up baby taste yourself." Marcus commanded.

"That's it lick it all clean, good girl." Marcus savoured the moment.

Marcus lay on his back on the bed watching Chloe perform her duties getting ready for round two the night is still young.

"You loved it didn't you slut! Your pussy was grabbing my cock while you came harder than you ever have before. You can live in denial if you want but you will dream about me from this day forward. No man will ever be enough and no cock will ever make you cum like this one." He chuckled to himself.

"I'll just let you get your breath, and we will start again." Marcus added.

Chloe looked shocked "More than once in one night." Marcus looked at her and laughed the way her face turned pink. These married women they were so much fun to turn out.

After Chloe had expertly cleaned his cock he started to stiffen again.

"Get on top slut and work that cock," Marcus demanded again.

Chloe swung her leg over Marcus and began rubbing the now bolt upright black cock head up and down her wet pussy. How did get so hard again so quickly she thought so herself this man is amazing.

Chloe lowered herself down her wet pussy lips parted as she pressed down on Marcus's cock guiding into her. She was hot, wet, and now thoroughly lubricated. Slowly she pushed down on that cock and Marcus watched the head slip into her. Chloe's pussy was impossibly stretched.

"Oh my god, I don't know if I can take you like this, oh god your cock feels so good. It's so big." Chloe looked concerned.

"Just go slow slut, you will get used to it, and when you do you won't want your husband's cock again," Marcus laughed.

Chloe continued moving up and down on his shaft slow then she got faster going all the way down, then all the way to the tip as Marcus held her waist and pumped her up and down. Chloe was sighing and moaning.

Marcus looked up watching this once shy wife bouncing up and down eagerly on his upstanding cock. He eyed her huge bouncing breasts, and the full round cheeks of her bottom as she bounced up and down on the cock. Her big tits swayed from side to side as she slowly used her knees to push her body up and down on his cock.

Marcus took the opportunity to record this special moment on his mobile phone; the recording would be become very usually in her journey.

Chloe was so engrossed in her pleasure that she was totally unware of the recordings.

Nothing in her life had felt like this the relentless sexual lust of Marcus, and she was beginning to love it. The power of his body and the stamina and male force he exerted in taking her without the knowledge of her husband.

"I'm cuming again, oh fuck," Chloe cried out as she finally collapse onto Marcus's chest in exhaustion.

"This pussy belong to me now slut, you know that right, whenever I want it you will come to me" Marcus clarified.

Chloe nodded, "Yes I will come to you whenever you want me".

"That's a good married slut; we will act out all your secret perverted little fantasies whatever you want," She moaned to herself with closed eyes and fell into a delightful sleep.

When eleven o'clock came around and Chloe hadn't come home, Paul began to imagine scenarios about what could be going on, but when eleven thirty arrived Paul began to get nervous.

Ten minutes later, Paul texted a message of "Where are you", and mentally kicked himself for not getting more information on when she was planning on coming home. No reply came, and over the next 20 minutes Paul tried four more times, but got nothing back. Of course, by now Paul was getting quite worried and not wanting to involve the police, Paul really had no alternative but to sit tight and wait. Finally, at exactly 12:15 AM, while he was watching TV trying to relax, a text arrived.

"I'm coming home," was all it said.

Chloe arrived home after well midnight Paul heard the key in the door.

"Welcome home darling. Everything go okay?" Paul asked.

"Yes all fine" she responded with a small smile, as Paul took her in his arms and gave her a quick kiss.

"I was worried about you, maybe you should have texted me what was going on?"

"I have some open wine. You want to have a glass and tell me about your night?" Paul asked noting nothing out of the ordinary in her appearance except a tired look.

"Chloe, what happened why you were so late?" Paul quizzed with a little worry in his voice.

"Nothing, honey nothing," she replied, showing a little irritation in Paul's questioning.

"Well, come on tell me what you did all night," Paul pushed, as his hands wrapped around her body and pulled her to him.

"We all met at the hotel bar, and then we had all joined together into a separate room for a buffet supper. Then the drinking continued in bar until I left for home, that's it honey," she finally explained.

I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom where we separated so she could go into the bathroom. A few minutes later, she came out wearing her Petite Satin Short Pyjama set I bought her for last Xmas.

There was something different about her tonight. She seemed to have a radiant glow about her.

Paul's head raced. Chloe looked truly wonderful tonight with that radiant flushed look, he thought that she must want to sex after a night of being ogled out all night by the dirty perverted old men in bar. It must have turned her on he thought.

He grinned and his cock hardened.

He wanted sex with his wife tonight!

When Chloe came out of the bathroom she was alarmed to see Paul grinning at her from their bed. Her husband wanted to make love.

"Come here darling," Paul said softly.

Chloe smiled at Paul, successfully hiding her alarm. Could she make love to her husband after tonight?

She flushed a deep pink.

Paul grinned at the sight of his wife flushing at his desire for sex with her.

"I am not sure," She slipped into bed beside him, "I'm tired."

Paul cuddled up to her. His hands stroked her legs, exploring the soft inner skin of her upper thigh. He loved the feel of that satiny softness. As his hands rose higher Chloe desperately grasped his hand before it reached her pussy. She had tried to clean herself up but she was still very wet down below.

She tried to think of a way to distract him from sex tonight, but she struggled to find a put down to keep her husband at bay.

As his hands played with her breasts her nipples burst into a fierce hardness and she cursed her adulterous body.

"You really are excited tonight, darling," Paul whispered into her ear.

His mouth sought out one of those thickened, darkened nipples.

"Oh darling, I don't think I have ever seen your nipples so aroused and excited," Paul whispered.

Chloe cursed her body. She could hardly explain to her husband that her nipples were so aroused because they were expecting more of the vigorous sex that Marcus had given her that evening.

How could she refuse her husband when she had given herself so eagerly to Marcus earlier in the evening?

Paul's hands sought to explore between her legs again. She had to do something about this! She was not ready to try and explain to her loving husband that she was letting another man have his way with her.

She pulled his hands away and urged him to mount her now! Wide eyed in surprise Paul hastily complied.

He pull down her satin shorts down hurriedly, slid himself between his wife's full thighs and felt them rise up on either side of him. A sure sign she was excited.

To his complete shock he slid all the way inside his wife with only one thrust. He normally had to work hard to get his cock all the way inside, she was so wet.

He brought his hips back sliding his cock out before thrusting back in.

He could not believe just how excited his wife was! He had never known her like this. She felt so slippery with wetness.

He did not know what had gotten his wife in this state but as far as he was concerned it was great.

He hunched forward and buried his face in Chloe's neck, kissing and licking and hiding his face from her. This was so incredible. He worked his cock fiercely inside Chloe.

In all the fantasies he had indulged in this feeling between his wife's legs was just as he has imagined it would be like to make love to his wife after another man!

Oh God! This was incredible he gasped and came inside.

Ashamed to think such perverse thoughts he hid his face in neck and eagerly thrust.

Chloe was struggling to know how to respond to her husband's eager lovemaking what was she to do?

He lay in her arms. Even as she did that her mind turned to Marcus's long black cock and the pleasure it had given her.

Paul was sat at his desk at work a couple of weeks later when his old friend from school days was travelling down from Scotland visiting his parents with his wife the following weekend. His friend David suggested they all go out as a four some this Saturday night for nice meal and gossip.

Paul immediately rang his wife Chloe at work to give her the good news and pass on some of the details regarding the Saturday night. After a long wait for someone to answer finally her work colleague Sandy answered the desk phone.

"Hello Sandy how are you and is Chloe there?" Paul quizzed.

"No she has just gone out to get her lunch from the van that goes around, it's outside the office at the moment," Sandy explained.

"Oh Okay not to worry can you please pass on the message for her to ring me when she returns?" Paul asked.

"Yes I will, as soon she comes back," Sandy added.

"By the way did you go to office party the other week, I heard from Chloe you all had a great night?" Paul asked engaging in a little light hearted conversation.

There was a long pause of silence from Sandy when she finally answered, "What party, I didn't know there was one?"

Paul thought for a minute what to say then said "Sorry it was my mistake it was her previous company's party, sorry for the confusion."

"I thought so Paul, I was beginning to wonder that no one had invited me," Sandy laughed.

"Okay bye all the best Sandy I will speak to you again soon," Paul finished.

When Friday of the working week came along we took the kids out together to a Disney movie after we went to get some ice cream, then returned so it was well past their bedtime before we got them tucked in. Afterwards, I poured us both a glass of wine and flopped onto the couch and tried to watch TV, however now with no distractions, my thoughts went quickly to Chloe.

"Darling what really happened the other week when you went to the office party? I know you have being lying to me. I know there was no office party and don't ask me how I found out," Paul finally took the courage to ask after his conversation with Sandy.

After taking a deep breath, she turned towards Paul with a frightened look, and without speaking Paul patted the spot next to him on the sofa. Slowly she sat down with her eyes locked onto his, now with a look that appeared to seek forgiveness.

"Were you with someone that night?" Paul asked.

I could see the tears beginning to well in her eyes as she started to talk.

"Yes," she whispered softly, while nodding her head.

"What happened tell all about it," Paul demanded.

"I got a text from Marcus the week after we met at the bar," she announced.

"Text from Marcus how did he get your number?" Paul quizzed.

"We exchanged numbers while in the toilette together after you wanted me to show my tits remember," Chloe explained.

"Did you reach out first," Paul challenged her.

"No he texted me," Chloe added.

"What did you say? I mean how did it all start?" Paul followed.

"He just said "hi" and went on to say how wonderful it was seeing my tits," she replied, showing Paul a small grin.

"So, you said "hi" back he sees it as a positive and starts messaging you back?" Paul tried to clarify.

"That's pretty much it. Oh, and then he went on and wanted to meet for a drink," she stated.

"And what else?" I asked,

"We met the other Friday at the Hotel where we had our anniversary meal," she informed me.

"So you didn't lie to me about that bit then?" Paul stated.

"Was it just a drink, because if it was it was a long drink" he said, not really sure he wanted to know the answer.

"We drank in the bar then we went up to his hotel room for the rest of the evening," Chloe finally said while starring at the lough floor.

"Did he cum inside you?" Paul just blurted out.

This time Chloe didn't speak but merely nodded her head, and for the next few minutes Paul found out that she had gone to his hotel room where he had fucked her at least twice. Each time, he brought her to climax, and in fact it was during her first orgasm that he came inside her.

"What happens now?" she softly said between tears.

"Now we're going to bed and have some fun," Paul replied then grabbed her by the hand.

Paul could tell that his show of desire for his wife instead of rejection was having a positive impact as the distressed look on her face was replaced with one of relief and she wiped the tears away.

We both stripped went into bed, Paul caressed her body while he kissed her softly over her face.

"Do you still love me?" she asked whispered.

"Of course I love you, darling why would I let small incident affect our marriage we have too much to lose," Paul responded.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I met him, maybe it was because you were happy for your wife to show her tits off to him last time we met, so I figured you won't really mind, I know I really was bad though," she said, after we kissed.

"Chloe, I'm kind of slightly glad you were bad with this man, but here you are still in my arms. I just wished you trusted me enough to tell me," Paul replied.

"I was going too honestly, I just wanted some time have the courage to tell you," she answered.

"It's okay, I understand you are still my wife," Paul told her.

Paul was so aroused by hearing his wife's story he got on top of her aggressively got his cock in place above her and penetrated sharply.

"Yes please go deeper, deeper" she gasped, as Paul penetrated.