All Comments on 'What Men Want Ch. 01'

by Jaymal

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well one thing we want anyway!

I enjoy the urgency and confident control of your men along with the complicity of the women.

Hard for me to imagine that this is M-J's willing first experience but it would be fun to see what she has become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great stroke story

Maybe a bit unrealistic in her consent. While it was clear from your excellent writing that she too was horny, she did not show adequate fear of the situation. She was being raped! She was totally out of control of the situation. She only had his promise that she would go home that night. She should have been fearing for her life. More fear would have made it 110%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reluc >>> NC

Brilliantly done Jay. A true reluc masterpiece, with just the right amount of resistance from the 'heroine'. I eagerly anticipate further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice job

I agree that M-J's fear was lacking and I thought the story could have been shortened and still maintain its quality. But the story was so well-written, grammatically and structurally, that I read it all the way through anyway. I enjoyed the description and the intelligence with which it was written and, I admit, it did the trick for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a time-out for time travel

(I had to take a couple time-outs while reading this one). I'd like to time travel to 1979 so that Joe could fulfill my fantasy of a proper reluctance fan deflowering. You have a masterful ability to slow down the sex to a play-by-play using all senses allowing the reader to embody the character instead of voyeuristically watching. I absolutely get it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Greatness

Such detail in this story...it's sometimes lacking from the world of Literotica, lots of whams and bams, but hardly is there ever a 'thank you, maam.' You put that thank you in there, and I appreciate it...

I totally get that she isn't a fighter...she isn't the usual woman. She's...she's abnormal in this sense, and she's SO innocent, she's SO pure, SO naive, that of course, she isn't going to think about allll the horrible things that this possible Jack the Ripper could do. She's aware that those things are out there, but...but she's been waiting for this. Her whole life, THIS has been what she's wanted, from a sexual encounter, and now that it's happening, well...time to make the most of it, right? But, yeah. Good shit.

MaddieKimMaddieKimalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

It’s a rare treat to read such a well written story. Although this genre is not what I usually read, I will read chapter 2. I, also, look forward to reading your other stories.

desireeroxannedesireeroxanneover 11 years ago
So Hot!

Damn, no matter how many times I read this and the second chapter it still gets me so hot and wet. I can so imagine being Mary-Jane, a good girl being made to be so very bad - a plaything. You have a real talent!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Uhhhh

This one made me clench inside. This was just delicious. Thank you, and looking forward to Ch 2!!!

britbrit1103britbrit1103over 11 years ago
Oh my

So well written and so sexy. Thank you.

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Crazily hot.

This story is probably the hottest thing I've ever read, I love your male protagonist's thoughts... searingly, impossibly erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I must be a lesbian--

because if I thought the girls and women I admire so much would admire me for behaving as the female lead does in this story, I'd at least say, "I imagined it!"

But I can't any longer say I came to it. It's a bad taste in my mouth--men dominating women. And I'm sorry--I think. It's just a fantasy.

Maybe the women I admire would admire me more if I responded lasciviously to this story. Then I'd give up my--politics to please them?

Don't ask me. I'm completely confused.

I LOVE BEING CONFUSED!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I always love stuff about sucking--

I'm just a baby.

I mean it--

suck and fuck rhyme--

and maybe sucking is even more--

than fucking?

Don't ask me--

(some) poets are perverts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No female would ever say, "Lick me clean."

Which shows the difference between males and females.

Who is respected and whose sexual "organ" is treated with respect.

Who--us--females--is considered inferior.

(Oh--females are ALWAYS dirty. Men made us this way. Just like white men created "niggers.")

Except for males in my immediate family and very special males I think are--special males--

I frankly do not like men. And reading this story just makes me more sure of this. It like my father hitting me in the face with his belt buckle. HITTING ME IN THE FACE WITH HIS BELT BUCKLE. I don't want any male near my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A damn fool masochistic female wrote this--

Believe me few if any males can come up with the masochistic dreams of females.

Not the kind of men I know, thank god.

Tough guy, girl designed, let the little lady dance on your face, sit on your nose till you almost die--

Good BOY!

Now behave from now on--

GIRLS RULE! Yeah!

Btw--my fav writer--a guy--is NOT into submissive females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quick anatomy lesson

It is anatomically impossible to breathe through your nose if something is lodged in your throat since both the oral and nasal passages are confluent with the throat which is the only path for air to reach the lungs.

This is why someone can choke to death when a foreign body, whether it be food, cock or something else, is stuck in one's throat. That is why the Heimlich Manuever is needed in the case of food or a good strong sharp set of teeth in the case of a cock that shouldn't be there except by the invitation and control of the cock sucker in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous