All Comments on 'What Michael Knows Ch. 02'

by TabooTales1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok..

Stories get ruined with bikinis.. if a kid fucks his mom, she needs to be dressed like a woman should be.. ready for a good fucking.. dresses heels nylons..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why the side track

I'm pretty sure, most of the reader don't care about Jacob character.

You are unnecessarily side tracking the story line, Bored.

Michael character is more interesting.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 4 years ago
dude

this is going downhill

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t wait for more!

Love where this is going. I like when the older brother is the more dominant one but still like the story so far.

TabooTales1TabooTales1over 4 years agoAuthor
Welp

So far, not a lot of positive reviews of the second chapter. In my defense, the second chapter is important in that it first, presents an opportunity for Michael to know that his mom is having an affair, and second, it shows progression of Jacob. But perhaps I should have done it another way.

The third chapter - mini-spoiler alert - gets at when Stephanie found out about Jacob's interest in her and is very Jacob-centric so if you don't like the character, you might not like the chapter. Thank you to those that did like this chapter and gave it a decent rating. I'm interested in more feedback, both positive and negative, about where this chapter went wrong or worked. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I disagree with one anonymous comment. I love the parts will mom and Jacob, the oldest son but dreading the parts with the youngest, Michael. I may drop this before too long because I don't want it witness to cucking.

idle_dreameridle_dreamerover 4 years ago

I left the anonymous comment about not wanting to see Jacob get cucked...

I’ll definitely check out the next chapter since it sounds like what I want. LOL.

You’re bound to disappoint somebody! Oh well, on the technical side, I want to include that I do like the story so far. I think the writing has been solid and while I sensed doom from my ideal story progression from the very beginning, it has been engrossing and I want to stick around as long as possible. Regardless of whomever you upset, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I/T heat is one thing, treating his mother like a back alley cum dumpster, entirely different.. couldn't hang with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTabooTales1@TabooTales1
7/22/22 My Blog - https://tabootales1.wordpress.com/ In the past few days, I've added both Author's Notes about "My Son's Name Isn't Johnny" and an article about the story's performance and feedback to my blog. Additionally, I also wrote about a sequel idea I had. Give it a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES