What Michael Knows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mommy needs her face fucked," he replied, closing in on an orgasm.

"Yes, she does, baby," she said. She was tempted to go grab her dildo just so her boy could hear her try to deep throat it. But that would require her to leave her spot that overlooked the front yard from Michael's room. That couldn't happen right now. She was already pressing her luck. Her younger boy would be home anytime.

"You fuck my mouth, Jacob. You really give it to me. I gag, choking on your fat cock as you force-feed me every inch that I can take. It burns my throat, but I only want more. My eyes water and I'm going nuts with need."

Jacob couldn't hold back anymore. He wanted the whole story, but he had to blow. "Mom, can we put a pin in the story?"

She was a little taken aback by his question. "I thought you were enjoying it, honey."

"I am. I definitely am. But I gotta cum and I want to hear one thing before that happens."

She grinned. "As you wish, Jacob."

Only a few minutes before, she had told herself not to let things spill over during her phone sex with Jacob. She needed to keep her wits about her. Her other son would be home soon and she had some chores that needed tending. But Jacob had a way - even though he was too oblivious to even really know - of making his mother do things she wouldn't do otherwise. And as he asked her to embrace her slutty side even more, she knew it was pointless to deny him. He'd get exactly what he wanted no matter what.

Of the many things that turned her son on, he explained that one of the most enjoyable ones was the sounds her pussy made when she played with it. He was enthralled with the sounds of her moans, but it was the wet, sloshy noises of her toying with her clit or fucking her cunt that really drove him to a next level.

Standing up, Stephanie pushed her yoga pants and drenched panties down to her knees. From her position, she could still see out the window and if anyone did notice her from the outside, they would only see her from the chest up. With the phone held firmly in one hand, she placed her dominant right hand at her slit and began to toy with herself. Dripping juices, the sounds of her playing quickly filled the room.

She hadn't planned on orgasming again. In fact, she had staved off the thought. Leave that for later, when it would be safer. Michael could be home anytime. But she couldn't deny Jacob. Worse, she both encouraged him to take over and got off to it. He had been so worried their first time. Now, he had no problem telling her what he wanted and she found the change - which she made happen - so sexy. Along the way to her self-confidence building because of her relationship with her son, his confidence was doing the same.

"Fuck, Jacob," she said, letting herself moan louder. Her knees were already so weak and felt like jelly. She took one last look outside, noticing that Michael was still not home, and let herself close her eyes. Stephanie's head fell back as she focused on staying upright and giving her son everything he wanted.

"I am so close, Mom," he hissed. He opened his eyes slightly to focus on a picture she had sent a month before. Jacob was in this one - or at least, his cock was. His mother had handed him her phone and told him to take a few pictures as she sucked his cock. She was dressed for warm weather in her "Mom-wear" - a sleeveless white blouse. He could also hear his dad calling from the living room. Jacob, you ready to get going? Ten minutes later, they were on the road, heading back to his apartment about three hours away for the beginning of his junior year of college. His mom was chewing some minty gum. She had popped in a piece after swallowing every ounce of his juice.

"Yes, baby, cum for Mommy," she whispered, getting close to an orgasm herself. She willed herself to look outside and her eyes went wide at the sight of Michael getting out of his Honda Civic. She went in overdrive, rubbing her clit more often and plunging slick fingers deep within her depths.

"Fuck...fuck...Oh, fuck, Mom!"

She closed her eyes as she imagined him blowing his load all over his chest. "Yes, baby, I want to feel it!" The horny housewife continued to tease her cunt while keeping her eyes on her younger son. She told him in her mind to not look up. Don't look up. Don't you dare look up.

The orgasm started to overtake her as she listened to her son grunt, his load exploding from his cock with rockets of juice. It didn't drench his chest as his mother was picturing - he had a few paper towels at the ready. But she didn't have to know that part.

The orgasm forced the mother to put her phone down on a nearby desk and prop herself up against the corner of the piece of furniture. Her cunt spasmed sharply as the waves of euphoria resonated throughout her whole body. It was the fourth time she had cum already that day and the hyper-sexed mother felt like this one was the biggest yet. She stifled the moans that tried to escape from her throat even though her body wanted her to fully let go and enjoy everything the orgasm was putting her through.

Her eyes, which had closed tightly as the orgasm hit her body, jerked open in a flash as she heard the front door close. With wobbly knees, she grabbed her phone and shuffled out of her son's room down the hall. She prayed that he went to the kitchen first as she made her way to her room. She closed the door behind her softly and turned the lock.

"Mom?"

It was Jacob, whose voice was distant until she brought the phone to her ear. Her heart was pounding and her cunt seemed to as well.

"Yes, honey?"

"Oh, I was worried for a second," he replied, making Stephanie smile. She felt like she floated over to bed, where she sat down. With her feet, she pushed the yoga pants and underwear off of her legs.

"No worries, baby," she replied. Lowering her voice in case her other son got noisy, she whispered, "Just another ho-hum, regular orgasm that has made it nearly impossible for me to function properly. Ya know, the usual."

He laughed loudly.

"But I need to go," she softly said. "I'll text you later when I'm able, okay?"

He sat up, tossing the soiled paper towels in the trash. "Okay, Mom, I look forward to it."

"Me, too, my big boy."

---------------------

Present Day

"Let me say, though," Michael replied, eyeing his mom lewdly. "I don't blame Jacob in the slightest. I didn't really see you for so long. Like really see you. You were just a mom."

Stephanie shifted her weight nervously. She searched her brain for plausible denials to the accusation of incest. She felt like it was impossible for her to avoid the truth that she had been unfaithful. But unless Michael actually knew about her and Jacob, maybe she could deny that part of the story. Maybe, still, there was a chance to move him away from the belief that Jacob was the other man. Maybe.

"I'm still a mom," she replied softly. "Specifically, I am your mother."

"Exactly," he agreed with a grin she found unsettling. "My mother! I never even thought of you as a woman, ya know. Especially not a hot woman with a great ass. You were just a mom. And then, I see the weirdest damn thing."

Her heart raced. Had he seen them together? What did he have? She both feared the answer to that question and needed to know.

"There I am, coming back to my house after a boring ass day at school. I had lifted after school that day because the field was a mess. I remember these stupid fucking facts like it was yesterday." He stopped and stood up, walking over to his mom who instinctually took a step back. "I remember how my arms ached as I grabbed my book-bag from the passenger seat after parking the car out there."

He pointed out the window. Stephanie's fears only spiked. That was the same window she had been standing in front of one early fall day when she engaged in phone sex with Jacob.

"I saw movement at my window so I look up and there you are, Mother." No weird thing. Maybe you were putting my clothes away? So, I waved, but you didn't wave back. I looked closer and you had your eyes closed and were, like, swaying. Weird, right?"

The mother dared not to look at her youngest son in the face.

"But whatever, I come in, grab some water, and come up to my room. But you're not there. Weird, but again, whatever. And I come right here to go to my desk and then bam, it hits me."

She fought the urge to cry as he walked toward the desk, mimicking his actions from last September.

"I know that smell," Michael said in a matter-of-factly manner. "Your son is no virgin, Mom. I've been around a few-"

The teenager seemed to stop for a second as if trying to choose his words.

"Oh fuck it. I don't know why I'm trying to avoid saying shit like this to you anymore." He moved closer to her. Again, she shuffled her feet, moving slightly away. This time, though, he aggressively stepped toward her again, coming within inches. "As I was saying, I've been around a few pussies to know what one smells like when a woman is super turned on. Especially if she has been playing with herself. It smelled like sex, but no one else was here but you. But why would you be playing with yourself in my room? I went back down the hall and could hear you talking. But not exactly what you were saying. It was a little muffled."

He held her by the waist so she couldn't move away. Meanwhile, he moved his head to the side of hers so that his mouth was at her left ear. She could feel his hot breath and she was petrified.

"Either you were talking to yourself or, and I'll put my college fund on this, you were talking to him. I could have swore I even heard his name. Jacob."

Shocking her, he licked at her ear. In response, she moved her head away, but a strong hand went from her waist to the back of her head, holding her in place.

"And that, Mom, is when I started my journey to find out what was going on. That," he again said before slowly and deliberately licking up the edge of her ear once more. She trembled in response. "That is how I know. All because on that day you stopped being just a mom. You became a woman. A woman I want to fuck."

He released the grip on her head and she immediately moved away from him once again. Staring in disbelief, she wanted to tell him he didn't know half of what he was talking about. That it wasn't Jacob she was talking to. But she needed to leave the room instead. She wanted to escape the situation. But at this point, Stephanie knew it was pointless. She could continue to lie to him and to herself, but she knew it would be a waste of time for both of them. Like he said, he knew. And there was no explaining it away or convincing him otherwise.

As she headed down the hall, back to her bedroom, her mind was racing with what had transpired. One of the thoughts that was shaking her psyche the most, however, was the fact that her pussy seemed to moisten as Michael told her he wanted her.

How did that happen? And why?

12