What Michael Knows Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he did just that, filling the latex fully as he flooded the barrier - grunting and sucking in air as he continued to saw back-and-forth into Emma. She cried out, aware that he was cumming, falsely believing it was all for her.

In the hallway, Stephanie's pussy clinched tightly as she desperately wanted to feel Michael cum - though with no condom. She wanted to be filled with his juice until he was leaking out. Wanted his softening cock to be dripping with their combined cocktail of juices. Wanted to taste it, even. She moved away softly, but swiftly, retreating to her bedroom and closing the door softly with a quiet flip of the lock. Bella was sleeping so the horny mother moved to her nightstand and grabbed her vibrating dildo from underneath the magazines that hid it. She typically grabbed lube, too, but laughed at the idea she might need it. Instead, she seemingly floated to the bathroom where she could hide the sounds a bit better. Within seconds, she was laying on her bathroom floor on the soft rug, thrusting up to meat the dildo that she was pushing deep into her cunt. Her eyes were closed as she kept imagining first Michael, then Jacob, and then both using her body for their enjoyment. She cursed not grabbing her bigger dildo from its hiding place - wishing she could suck on one while fucking her cunt with the other.

Instead, she quickly reached orgasm, trying desperately to control her volume as she did. It didn't take much, which was of no surprise. But she wasn't yet satisfied. She rarely sought multiple orgasms from masturbation, but this was a special situation.

Once finished, she had left a nice little puddle of cum on the rug. Rolling her eyes, she balled it up and threw it in the hamper. She would be sure to wash it before Nathan returned the next day. The dildo was a creamy mess. With a naughty thought, she retrieved her phone from the other room and took a few pictures of it - both centering on the dildo and of her sucking juices from it. She then moved to send the pictures to her son - Jacob, that is. Though, her finger did hover over Michael's name for a few moments. Shaking her head of the idea, she sent the pair of pictures to Jacob with the caption, "God, Mommy needs to be fucked."

After cleaning up, she drained her breasts from the excess milk. Slipping on a pair of new panties and a less-cum-smelling night shirt, she opened her bedroom door. Looking down the hallway, she saw Michael's light was off. She quietly moved toward the room, finding it empty. Looking out front, his car was gone, indicating that he must have drove the girl home after he finished with her. Stephanie, after putting the breast milk in the fridge, was in the middle of eating a small bowl of ice cream when her son returned. Checking the clock, she knew Lyssa should be home soon. That didn't stop her from confronting Michael before he reached the steps to go upstairs.

"That was just wrong," she said in a stern voice.

He turned and smiled back at her. "What was, Mommy?"

Resisting the urge to smack the smile off his face, she replied, "Bringing home some random girl to fuck her? You would never pull such a move with your father home."

"Probably not," he said with a shrug. He walked toward the kitchen and the mother followed him there. Grabbing a water from the fridge, he turned and looked at her while unscrewing the top. "But you and I have a different kind of understanding in our relationship, don't we?"

"If you think for one second that you can just blackmail me-"

"Blackmail?" he asked with a, in her judgement, surprising sense of outrage in his voice. "I'm not blackmailing you, Mother. I made it clear what I wanted, but I never said I was going to tell Dad if you didn't fuck me, did I?"

She was forced to admit that he hadn't tried to force her to do anything she didn't want to. When she pushed his hands away, he always respected it. When she explicitly told him, "no," he never pushed her to change her mind. While he was more aggressive than his brother, he never lost respect for her ability to end things. It was her that chose to use, "no," less and less as he grabbed her butt, stole kisses with Lyssa or father near by, or moved his cock against her suggestively. She had been so strong only a few weeks ago. Now, she longed for his touch.

"That's right," he replied before drinking down a few gulps of cold water. "You're my mother, not some random slut. And you raised me better than to blackmail someone for sex, let alone someone I care so much about. I want you and I want you to let yourself act on how much you want me. I hope it happens soon. But if you won't be willing to suck my cock or even fuck it, than God damn, I'm going to get it elsewhere. As the song goes, I'm only human after all."

"You're disgusting," his mother replied. In truth, however, she felt a measure of pride that her son's immediate thoughts had never been to use his knowledge of his mother's transgressions in a way that benefited him. He considered telling Nathan, but passed because he wanted her. And now, even as she became dangerously close to completely crossing the barrier between inappropriate relations and fullblown incest, he still didn't push her.

But she still didn't particularly enjoy the fact he brought a girl over to fuck - even if the sight was so delicious. As she turned to leave, he stopped Stephanie in her tracks by saying, "If I'm so disgusting, why were you getting off watching us?"

She stared at the stairs that were just a few steps away. She could be back in her room in a matter of seconds, hidden and secured behind a locked door. All she had to do was move that way. Instead, she turned to look at him. His grin made her both want to hit him and wrestle him to the floor so she could ride his cock.

"Hmm?" he pressed as he took a few steps toward her. Near the steps was a couch that was turned the other way toward the television in the living room. He rested his ass against the back of the couch. "If you're so disgusted with me - with what I did with Emma - why were you watching as I ate her pussy out? As I fucked her? As she came all over my cock."

She hesitated. She hadn't been thinking - just reacting to the show Michael wanted her to see. She had been so powerless.

"In fact, I bet if you took my dick out right now, you'd want it in your mouth, Mom," he started with the sickest of grins. "Shame I used a condom, though. Bet you'd taste her cunt on it if I hadn't."

Stephanie stopped herself from admitting to him that she had already considered that. Taking a deep breathe, she finally said, "Pass."

With a shrug, Michael replied, "Your loss. But don't call me disgusting for something you quite enjoyed seeing. Bet you came all over your fingers after you left the hallway."

She didn't understand why she continued to encourage the boy. She had started this conversation with the hope that she would stress how much she hated what Michael did, yet she couldn't help herself as she walked over to him. Partly, it was the bravery the flash of headlights from the window gave her, which meant her daughter Lyssa was home from work. She could get a last zinger in and retreat to her room. But she knew that Michael had quickly wore down her anger with him. She couldn't pretend that he hadn't. Now, she found herself wanting him to remember that it was really his mom he wanted, not some teenager named Emma.

"Actually," she said as she closed the remaining distance. Both of them heard Lyssa's car door slam shut. "It was a dildo that I came all over."

She leaned forward. He thought she was going to kiss him, but she merely licked his top lip, gave him a sexy grin of her own, and sashayed away - knowing full well his eyes were glued on her ass. She got to her room shortly after hearing Lyssa enter the house.

After grabbing her other dildo - the larger one she originally practiced deep-throating on to surprise Jacob - and retreating to her bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled back at the reflection as she stripped down.

The guilt would come soon, she knew. Probably in the moments after she came.

But as she sat in the floor, watching the woman still visible in the full-length mirror behind the door shove a large dildo deep in her dripping cunt, she let herself enjoy the vision of Michael's cock replacing the dildo. She was cumming within minutes.

It wouldn't be her last orgasm of the night.

------------------

Chapter 7

Present

"Harder!" Stephanie cried out. "HARDER!"

He did his best to fulfill her wishes, slamming his cock deep into Stephanie with as much force as he could muster despite his body's objections for him to slow down.

To aid his thrusts, she pushed her ass back hard to meet his forward-movement, forcing him to even slide away before she moved forward and continued the act. She pushed him to smack her ass, to call her a "slut," to own her pussy. She even would have let him fuck her ass - which nearly happened on a few occasions as his cock slipped from her pussy in the midst of their frantic movements and nearly pushed into her asshole.

It was enjoyable for her, but she had to admit that she only was this into it because it helped with her guilt.

Nathan came inside of her pussy and almost immediately fell to the bed beside her. Like she was in heat, she slid down his body and took his softening cock inside of her mouth, sucking their combined juices from his dick with a moan.

"Christ," he whispered. "You really did miss me, huh?"

In the darkness of the room, she thought she might cry with his cock in her mouth.

---------------------

Stephanie couldn't take her eyes off the calendar. In two weeks, Jacob would be finished with his third year at the University of Virginia and would return to the house. A week later, Michael would graduate from high school. The anxiety was ramping up. She had to come clean to Jacob, but before she could do that, she had to figure out what to do about Michael.

In the days since their last sexual encounter in which she nearly went over the edge, the truth was that she couldn't just ignore the draw she felt toward her younger son. She felt it in her bones, in her heart, and quite definitely in her cunt. She was both a little afraid of the attraction and need she felt around him and so very turned on as well. She couldn't just try to scratch an itch by fucking her husband, though Nathan wasn't complaining. She had two weeks - fifteen days to be exact - to decide. And the truth of the matter is the decision seemed already made.

And then she would have to break the news of her betrayal to Jacob.

The fact that she was keeping Nathan out of this completely wasn't lost on her. She had already betrayed him for nearly 18 months. But she built up the rationales to deal with that. She cheated, yes, but it was controlled cheating. She never seriously considered leaving her husband for some new life with a young and sexy boy. She even delivered to her husband a new baby daughter, who he loved immediately and with zero hesitation. It would rob Bella of a wonderful father if she told him the truth, wouldn't it?

Shaking her head, she tried to focus again at the matter at hand. What to do with Michael?

Sighing, she knew exactly what must be done. In a matter of days and weeks, everything in her life had changed. She had been so sure that she could keep Michael at an arm's length and ignore the attraction. But hadn't she been so sure that Jacob's infatuation was just a phase he was going through? It only took a short amount of time for her to go from the unbelievable to the very real consequences of her lust and connection to her older son. Would the same happen with Michael?

She nearly laughed at her inner "dilemma." She could fight it, push back against it, or ignore it, but in the end, she would only be postponing the inevitable. Whether it happened tomorrow or the next day or next week didn't change the truth.

She would fuck Michael.

Or, to be more exact - she needed to fuck her younger son.

The horny mother checked Bella to make sure she was still napping before, while checking twice that she had grabbed the baby monitor, shuffled up the steps in the empty house. Her husband was at work and her daughter was hanging with a friend. Nevertheless, she remembered to lock her bedroom door before slipping into her bed - stripping down in the process. Her sheets still smelled like sex.

Seconds later, she was driving a dildo into her needy pussy while sticking a spit-covered finger into her asshole. Her eyes were shut tight.

"Fuck me, Michael," she said aloud.

It felt good to say the words - to let the fantasy get released from just her head.

And then, "Fuck your mommy's ass, Jacob! Mmmm, yes, make your mommy cum, boys!"

Before moving to the bathroom, she took a couple of pics of the dildo full of pussy juices - including one where she took it into her mouth. Sending them to Jacob, she went about cleaning the dildo. She considered sending the pics to Michael as well, but thought better of it. He would have left school and came home early if she did.

As she climbed into the shower, she said to herself, "would that really be so bad?"

---------------

Michael had been lulling over a message to Jacob he wanted to send as well.

He had started the DM a few different ways, but each time, the paragraph quickly disappeared as he erased the words in one prolonged deletion. It typically went like something like this: "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I know about you and mom. I'm okay with it." He would then try to crack a joke about being "Eskimo brothers" or "any tips on how she likes to be fucked?" But there was no real way of putting it that made a lot of sense.

What he did know was that he couldn't hear his father take advantage of the state his mother was in much longer without getting his fun as well. He didn't feel resentment toward his father, but it didn't seem right. Over the last few days, while they tried to keep the noise down, it was quite clear that his mother was fucking his father like crazy. He tried not to be jealous. After all, they were married. But she was so amped up to fuck because of him, Michael said to himself. Why should he get none of the fun?

In another time in his life, he simply would have chuckled at hearing his parents having sex, put his earphones on, and listen to some music. The idea of his mother being a sexual creature gave him the heebie jeebies. It was simply something that everyone knew happened, but nobody acknowledged. Of course, now, things were a little different. When he heard his mother, he could only imagine how she would look riding his cock. When his father grunted, Michael saw himself filling his mother's mouth with his seed. And he couldn't shake the thought that as his mother got off, she was imagining that it was her youngest son who she was bouncing on. It was driving him mad.

Putting his phone away, he pissed away the rest of study hall by talking to his friends. Some tried to ask him about his date with "Easy" Emma, but with a grin, he explained that a "gentleman never kisses and tells."

Outside, the wind was picking up and the sky was scheduled to open any minute now. Right before the last bell, an announcement came over the P.A. speaker that baseball practice would be cancelled. Michael wondered if he would finally have a moment with his mother alone for the first time in what seemed like days.

-----------

Stephanie could not understand people who immediately dressed as soon as they could after a shower. She loved the slight chill of water dripping and drying on her warm skin after a scorching hot shower. She knew she didn't have a huge amount of time, but she took a chance that no one had gotten home during her shower as she checked her baby. Soon, Bella would be awake, but not just yet as she rested - making her mother smile with pride at the sight.

She skipped back up the stairs and through the open door into her room. As she moved to her dresser to pick out some clothes for the rest of the evening, she briefly considered whether she should "slut it up" with some skimpy lingerie. Maybe give her a husband a bit of a striptease later before jumping on his cock once more. She chuckled to herself and thought, "yeah, technically, I'm the worst wife/mother in the world, but at least my husband is still getting plenty of benefits."

The more she looked through some of the lingerie - much of which was bought to tease Jacob - her mind started to race. She let a new fantasy image start burning in her head. She wanted Jacob's cock in her mouth and Michael's cock in her ass. And in her pussy? That would be Nathan's cock.

It was a ridiculous thought. There was no way her husband would not only accept that she was sleeping with Jacob and quite convinced she soon would be fucking her other son, but actively engage in the act. But fantasies could be ridiculous. They could be absurd. And the idea of cum leaking from all three orifices as she smiled and enjoyed all three of the men in her life was just as hot as it was new. Rapidly, she found herself getting hornier and hornier.

She tried to ignore the feelings creeping up inside of her - quite knowledgeable that time would be a factor. She didn't even consider if practice would be cancelled, but even if it was, she wanted to fuck Michael in a controlled setting where they wouldn't have to worry about his sister returning home from her friend's or Nathan surprising her by getting home early.

The oversexed mother, however, was not having much luck ignoring her cravings. She had been like a volcano ever since he not only told her he liked the fact she was fucking Jacob - that he wanted to be a "mother fucker," too. Since that moment in time, she felt like a slave to her desires. Oh, at first, she was able to hold off the urge to give in. She nearly let things go overboard in the car as he masturbated for her or in the bathroom as his fingers slid into her warm pussy, but now, she was ready to burst. Until she could truly let go completely, she would have to make due with what opportunities we're at her disposal - her husband, sexting with Jacob, and fucking herself often. Checking the time again, she cried out, "fuck it."

Still nude, she grabbed her vibrating dildo from her nightstand and slipped into bed. She had probably an hour before Lyssa came home to get ready for work. Nathan would probably arrive at the same time while, in her mind, Michael would be much later. She had to scratch this itch before it consumed her.

She considered grabbing the phone and seeing if her older son was busy. She loved to have phone sex with him, but he had been swamped of late with finals looming so she didn't want to distract him too much. Stephanie was well aware that if Jacob knew she was naked, wet, horny, and desperate for attention, the poor boy would drop everything and focus on her. That excited her, but also worried her. She'd hate to be the real reason why he explained a poor final grade.

She ultimately did grab her phone and found the sexy playlist Jacob had made one time to listen to while they have sex. Most of the music was new to her and she liked it that way. She didn't have any reminders of songs that played during experiences with Nathan. Rather, they were attached only to memories with Jacob. She laid back on her still-damp hair, spread her legs, and started to glide her hands over her trembling skin. The whole last few weeks had her skin constantly on fire.

She let a fantasy develop in her mind and it was, again, the fantasy that she couldn't shake. Having Michael to herself was certainly exciting, but having both of her boys at the same time continued to send jolts of electricity throughout her already trembling body. Stephanie couldn't stop visualizing the different scenarios she found herself bouncing between. In her close to 43 years on the planet, she had never been involved in a threesome, let alone a threesome with her two sons and their thick cocks.