What Michael Knows Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she played with her sensitive clit before pushing the vibrating dildo inside of her pussy, both a little sore from too much action of late, she pushed through any nagging pain as she closed in on yet another orgasm while imagining her two sons, naked, and standing proudly in front of her. Her Jacob, lean and tall. Her Michael, strong and just nearly as tall. Both of their fat dicks at attention. Stephanie's mouth watered as she saw herself grabbing Michael's in her hand while moving her mouth over Jacob's, giving her first-born the first shot at her mouth.

"Oh, fuck, boys," she said in the dark room. "Give Mommy your cocks. Let me taste you."

Back in her mind, she relished in the first drops of precum Jacob gave to her before moving over to slip Michael into her mouth. He'd probably grab her head and force-fuck her mouth with a few strokes. Not too far to make her gag with disgusting consequences, but enough to appeal to the submissive side of her that longed to be used as a slut.

She could feel the orgasm climbing so the foreplay would have to be closed off there as she moved to her favorite new image. Straddling Jacob, she gripped his cock in her dainty hand. Sliding him into her, she sunk every rock-hard inch into her juicy pussy. Her tits mashed against his chest and she moved down to kiss him on the lips, moaning as his tongue entered her mouth. She moaned again as she felt Michael position himself behind her.

Breaking the kiss, she looked over her shoulder and grinned at him. The facial expression was returned. She turned her head back to look at Jacob, who also grinned.

"You ready, Mom?" he said. Unknowingly, she repeated the sentence in a darker voice in her bedroom. She was alone, naked, and bridging off the bed.

But in her head, she was telling Jacob - and again, repeating out-loud - "I'm ready to get filled up by my boys."

To join the image in her head, she wet a finger in her mouth before moving it south. Sliding her hand over her ass, Stephanie found her asshole and pressed.

Michael's cock would be much bigger. It would challenge her willingness, but as turned on as she was, she would fight through any reservations. Hissing, she pushed herself to relax and take his cock slowly into her waiting ass. She had never felt better. This was nirvana.

She came. Not on Jacob's cock, though she longed for it. Not with Michael's dick in her ass, but only her own finger. Powerful waves of pleasure soared through her body as she bridged off the bed. A pair of slick, drenched fingers toyed with her clit while the dildo hummed in her pussy. The room was filled with squishy, wet sounds.

And within seconds, the orgasm was over. Slowly, she fell back to the bed, increasingly aware of how uncomfortable it felt as she put so much of her weight on the top of her toes that had laid flat against the bed. Letting her body relax, she allowed her hand to remain at her pussy. She could hear the music from the mix once more - still playing songs she barely knew. Slowly, she turned and placed the dildo, now turned off, on the nightstand. She also grabbed the baby monitor, pulling it close. She would have to get up soon. Put her "good mother" hat back on. But for now, she gave herself a few moments to rest her muscles that had tensed up so strongly during her orgasm. She was smiling.

Minutes passed. She heard Bella start to babble to herself, which warmed her body. Still nude, she tried to will herself to climb to her feet. Lyssa and Nathan should be back soon. She had indulged herself quite enough for now. "Get dressed, you son-fucking slut," she thought to herself. It made her grin.

"What do we have here?"

Her moment of tranquility was broken by the question. She moved one hand to try, with little luck, to cover her breasts while keeping a hand over her pussy as she looked to the door. It was Michael. She must have not heard him come in.

"Wha...what are you doing here?"

Michael took a moment to drink everything in. When he had arrived at the house, he was excited to see that no other cars other than his mother's were there. Might he get a few moments of his mother's attention all to himself? He thanked the heavens for making it rain. Slipping into the house, he saw no signs of his mother outside of muffled music from the stairs that led to the second floor. Placing his book-bag down, he climbed those stairs slowly.

The music was definitely not her type. Too modern and too much of a Killers vibe. Had to be influenced by his brother. Michael made a note to remember to give her improved music choices. Maybe some Kendrick Lamar. Meek Mill. Of course, some Eminem.

He couldn't hear any voices. Only the music. Was she sleeping?

And that's when he came to the door and saw her. He almost had to remind himself to breathe. His gorgeous mother was laying naked atop the covers, her hand between her legs. She wasn't really playing with herself - he must have missed the show - but just the sight of his naked mother with her hand between her legs made his blood race and warmness covered his body. His dick began to grow and pulsate in his pants.

Her eyes were closed, which helped to give him enough time to compose himself and sound his usual cocky self when he said, "what do we have here?" But deep down, all he wanted was to beg her to fuck him. He desperately wanted her. Wanted what his brother had.

She had asked, while desperately - and comically - trying to cover her busty body with her hands, what he was doing there. While never letting her eyes move away from lingering on his oversexed mother, Michael leaned against the door jam and replied, "Haven't you looked outside? Practice was cancelled."

During her masturbatory episode, the music covered the sound of the wind and rain that had picked up over the last several minutes. Even without the music, she doubted she would have heard Michael enter in her current state. She needed to cum after all. Worse, the orgasm only scratched an itch that still remained. Her body continued to feel like it was on fire and the way her son stared at her was only making that fire burn hotter.

It was that mindset that had her thinking things she shouldn't. She didn't want it this way. Or did she? Maybe it was the thrill of potentially getting caught? Whatever the case, she knew she had precious little time, but found herself moving her hands away from covering her tits and pussy. She eyed her son hungrily. And despite her better judgement, she said, "Well, this wasn't how I envisioned this going - I thought we would have more time - but God dammit, Mommy needs to cum. You ready to back up that smart mouth of yours?"

Michael was shocked. Not only by her words, but by her willingness to let him see all of her. His cock hardened even more in his pants, making a silent plea to be released from its restrictions.

"You want me to..." He gulped, which made Stephanie chuckle. "...go down on you?"

She laughed, which made Michael feel a sense of intimidation he wasn't quite used to.

"No, dummy," she replied. "I want you to fuck me. Hard. Fast. Until I cum all over your cock. Think you can handle that?"

This wasn't his mother, Michael thought. This wasn't the way she talked, nor the way she acted. She looked just like her, though. Her hands no longer attempting to limit his view. Rather, she moved her leg up and let a finger split her pussy lips as his mouth grew wetter from desire. Her big tits and hard nipples begged to be touched. Maybe this was a pod person, but he couldn't say no.

Or anything for that matter. He silently stared at his naked mother with desire. She was growing impatient.

"Nothing? No response?" Stephanie said, breaking his concentration. "I guess you can't handle this after all. I guess that spectacle you put on the other night was completely for show. "

She shrugged her shoulders and got to her feet. She started to move to where she had placed her change of clothes, but her youngest son's voice stopped her.

"Back on the bed," he said in a low voice. "Like you said, we don't have much time."

She halted mid-step. A smile developed on her face as she moved her head to look at him. Stephanie raised her eyebrows and nodded her head before turning around and moving back to the bed. Climbing on it, she bent over. She was suddenly aware that she was putting her hands directly on the side her husband slept on. Behind her, she could hear her son stripping down. Turning her head, she caught sight of his cock and her body shivered. He was hard. More to the point, he was ready.

Stephanie turned back around, making sure to push her ass up high as if her son needed to be tempted any more. She prayed that Bella wouldn't start crying or no one else would return to break this up. Her pussy begged to be toyed with, but she denied it. She wanted her next orgasm to belong completely to Michael.

As he shook the rest of his clothes off, he re-focused his attention on his mother. She was all his - just the way he desperately wanted from the first time he heard her fucking his brother. He badly wanted to capture the image of her ass pushed up, her full pussy lips visible, but such fun stuff would have to wait. As if he needed further convincing, she turned her head again and grabbed her left ass cheek. Pulling it to the side, her brown star was visible.

"Make mommy cum hard and maybe you can fuck this hole, too."

Seriously, he thought to himself. Is this really Mom?

Shaking his head and grinning, he moved to the bed with his steely rod leading the way. She bit her lip before again turning away as he stepped behind her, letting one hand grab her hip firmly. Grabbing his cock with his other hand, he slid the tip of it up-and-down her slit. She was drenched in pussy juice and soon, the helmet of his dick was as well. She moaned and shook wildly for a moment. She implored him to stick it in and ever the obedient son, he felt her vagina give way as he pushed slowly inside her. She again moaned - this time loudly - and impatiently pushed back against him as his penis disappeared completely from view deep within his mother. For the first time in over 18 years, he was back inside of her. He knew he wouldn't wait to return that long ever again.

His other hand no longer needed to hold his cock so he grabbed her hips firmly with both now as he pulled back and rushed forward once more, slamming into his mom so hard she yelped in surprise. The yelps turned into cries of pleasure as her son rocked back and did it again, driving into his mother with long and sudden strokes, his balls slapping against her clit and sending streaks of lightening through her body each time.

A new orgasm - her last one had seemed so strong only minutes before - quickly started to build again. The fact shocked her some. She couldn't remember a time where she had been so turned on and so on fire. Her husband was fucking her pussy regularly. Her oldest son would soon be home to claim his mother's cunt once more. And now, her youngest son was using her body and she couldn't be happier. The guilt, she knew, would be heavy on her heart. But she was also was quite aware that the guilt would pass and her desires would once again win out.

Michael wasn't worried about any guilt as he continued to fuck his mother. He was too busy enjoying the fantasy come to reality. His mother's pussy was tighter than he expected - a product of a woman who knew how to work her pussy muscles well. Every inch of his dick rubbed against the velvety canal, driving him crazy. He tried to keep his cool and ignore the tinglings he felt in his balls. There was no way he could orgasm this quickly. Hence why he kept the long, slow strokes. Once he picked up speed, there was no way he could hold back the rush of juice that would soon paint her insides. He wondered...maybe he could get her pregnant, too?

Stephanie's cunt was spasming wildly and instinctively, she met her son's thrusts as she came ever-so-close to falling over the edge into orgasmic nirvana. She needed this. She deserved this. Her son had teased her far too much and he was finally coming through. And she was cumming, too. All over his cock as her pussy clamped down, trying to milk him, while she found herself saying things without even thinking.

"Fuckkkk...yes! Make me cum! Make your mommy cum! All over her son's big, fat cock! Fuck, yes, Michael, do it! Slap my ass. Punish your mommyslut!"

Grinning, he slapped her ass. Not satisfied with the lack of a loud smacking noise from the initial strike, he did it again and her pussy somehow tightened more. Unable to avoid the inevitable at this point, he sped up his strokes as his mom seemed to orgasm for a ridiculously long time. He slapped her ass yet again, enjoying the sight of how his hand-print was showing up on the white skin along with how his mother's cunt spasmed with each slap.

"You love this dick?" he hissed at her.

"Ohhh...yes...fucking love your dick..." she replied, almost absentmindedly. Her pussy was still rocking and her whole body felt numb.

"You want me to-" he was about to say "cum," but they both stopped moving. Both stopped moving, in fact. Because they both heard it. The front door opened and closed. Had the baby monitor not been in the living room downstairs, it may have not been so clear.

The couple held their breath despite Stephanie's pussy still convulsing around her son's dick.

"Hey, little monster," they heard through the speaker. "Where's your mommy?"

It was Lyssa talking to Bella.

Panicked, Stephanie did the only think she could think of. She disengaged with her son, his cock sliding from her pussy, and moved to the door. "Lyssa!" she called out. "I'm going to take a shower! Can you watch Bella for few minutes?"

Her daughter was half-way through saying that she would when Stephanie closed the door and locked it. Turning to face her son, she moved to him quickly and slid to her knees. His cock hadn't lost any of its hardness as she sucked him deeply into her mouth, tasting the delicious cocktail of her own pussy juices flavored with precum. Stephanie moved to grasp his tight balls, massaging the orbs lovingly. She tried to suck him completely, though she couldn't hold off gaging briefly on his cock as it pushed deeper than she was used to.

Moving back, she marveled as his dick. God, he really was a specimen.

Looking up, she said, "we don't have much time. Fuck my face. Cum in my mouth, on my face, on my tits - just cum soon."

Again, she engulfed his dick and he quickly got the memo, grabbing her head roughly and thrusting into her mouth. She held him by the root to keep him from making her gag too badly, but she still found herself light-headed as he kept pushing deeply into her mouth and sliding into the beginnings of her throat. She had told him to fuck her face and he certainly didn't need to be coaxed into being aggressive like his brother. He used her mouth as a second pussy and didn't care if he hurt her. It made her cunt throb even as her eyes watered and tears fell down her cheeks. She longed to taste his cum.

He wanted to watch the spectacle of his mother getting skullfucked, but his eyes were closed tightly as he reveled in the pleasure his mother was putting him through. His orgasm was close - so every close. Part of him wanted to make her swallow every bit of it. But a bigger part of him wanted to own his mother. To mark her with his seed - even if she was going to wash it off.

Michael pushed her head back while also moving away, earning a whimper from his mother. He started to jack his saliva-drenched cock, the smacking sounds filling the room. From her spot on her knees, Stephanie grabbed her tits and pushed them up while opening her mouth like the best porn star she could be.

"Give it to me, Michael," she whispered. "Give me all your cum. Every. Last. Drop."

Stifling a loud groan, Michael's hips jolted forward as the first stream of cum rocketed from his cock. A millisecond later, it splashed against his mother's left cheek. A second streak of juice hit her on the forehead as she instinctively moved her head back in response. The third stream smacked her in the nose and mouth and she quickly closed her mouth to swallow what juice she was given before opening up again. Her son aimed and another shot smacked the right side of her face. More followed, bombarding her face with so much cum that she wondered if he had been saving up. One big shot hit her directly in the mouth, but she willed herself to wait to swallow until his orgasm had ran its course.

Finally, the last few spurts lacked the force and volume of the previous seven or eight and they landed on her tits and stomach. Her eyes were shut tight and burned. Yet, she didn't complain about the ordeal, nor did she deny her son when he pushed his still stiff dick into her mouth. She sucked him, trying to find any last drops of juice. There were none, but she finally swallowed the cum that had been collecting in her mouth. Her son then surprised her, rubbing his dick over her face. She was confused by the action, though she was awarded more of his sticky juice when he again pushed his now-softening dick into her mouth.

After a few moments of rest, she softly told him, "lead me to the shower, son."

He held both of her hands and pulled her up to a standing position. Her knees hurt from the floor and her legs felt wobbly as her youngest son helped her to the bathroom. She heard him turn on the water and fiddle with the hot and cold knobs, trying to get it just right. While she loved how delicious her son tasted, she desperately wanted to wash off and prayed her eyes wouldn't look too red from how much they were stinging by now. Michael helped her into the shower and closed the door.

She heard him leave as she washed her face thoroughly. She could still taste him in her mouth.

"I'm the world's worst mother," she said softly.

She had a big grin on her face.