All Comments on 'What Might Have Been'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good story

I liked it and will read more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
You have a habit of

combining two sentences into one without benefit of any punctuation. " You were where you were supposed to be the pass was shit." should be two sentences. You have a romantic heart, but an editor would be a great help to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quite Good

An entertaining if slightly limp story. It would have been much improved if Debbie had taken far more time and demanded far more penitence before forgiving the idiot. Imagine how the the LW commentariat would have felt if she and not Kyle had gone off, got drunk and screwed the local lothario!

Pity about the sentence structure but I really liked the passages where the plot was advanced through dialogue rather than description. Jill was a real character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Entertaining story

Fun read, Debbie was rather quick to hop into bed, especially given he was with a skank the night before. But it was a fun, formula story with some humor and a nice speech about his parents.

Good work and a solid 4.

Thanks for writing.

Flar1958Flar1958over 5 years ago
It works

Still the secound time. I read the speach of Kyle to my wife with tears in the eyes.

There is so much true in whose words and equal in another story : are you better with or without your partner, doesn t matter he/she had don!

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Your name

Has no reflection to the heart of your writng.5

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 2

Of Meyer taming Holly and establishing a NY office

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm with Bruce Wo

Meyer and Holly would make an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Screwing up is the human condition. A generous and forgiving heart, along with a sense of wonder that your partner puts up with you, is a substantial part of any successful relationship. We are all in some way difficult to get along with. Thank you for illustrating this in this story.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Amazingly heartfelt.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[01.12.22]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun even if unrealistic! Holly is probably the most interesting character in the story. It would be fun to follow her further adventures. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Debbie and Paul fucked up so you can't blame Holly!!

Kyle is just another weak wimpy character

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No Pants Holly 😂 shes the ditsy town whore and she lives up to her name, women like Holly serve the noble purpose of being cumdumps. Debbie is just another weak wimpy character, Kyle fucked Holly and had her naked in the hotel and the next day she took him back.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Read - again, still a wonderful, warm, loving, funny story! Thank you.

NickTeeNickTee7 months ago

Holly was the only character that mattered

texlootexloo7 months ago

I quite enjoyed that. While I do agree with some of the criticism from other commentors, I will still give it 5 stars. After all this is partly a high school story, competing with many other stories I have read on literotica, and I am grading on a curve! It wss a very entertaining read, and unlike others I liked Debbie. Maybe it was a little unrealistic, and she could have resisted more, but my own real life relationship came together in a similarly quick, and probably unwise, manner. After 2.5 decades, we are still going strong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

SIMILAR Stories