What Mom Doesn't Know Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Daddy. I know that if you're here I'll be okay." I said. The orgasms had taken a lot out of me and I had to rest a while. Soon everyone had left but the old man who had first come in before we even started. I sat up in Daddy's lap and called to him.

"You're still here," I said, stating the obvious. "Did you want something?"

He came over to us, a couple dirty movies tucked into one hand, and seemed a bit shy. He told me that his wife had died a few years ago and he hadn't been with a woman since. He only rented dirty movies to get the job done so he could get on to other things but seeing me made him want to cheat for the first time ever and he didn't know what to do about it.

"It' not cheating if she passed away," I said, "And it's so sweet of you to be faithful to her for so long even after she's gone."

I beckoned him forward and as I sat in Daddy's lap I unzipped the old man's pants and looked up into his eyes. "Your wife would want you to be happy and the important part is that you love her in your heart even now. Sometimes sex is just sex."

As I said it I pulled his surprisingly long thin cock from his pants and stroked it gently. "If it makes you feel any better you can imagine I'm her." and I slipped his hard cock into my mouth. He groaned and closed his eyes and I licked and sucked him gently for a moment until he pushed hard into the back of my throat and I realized he wanted me to be a bit more aggressive. As I bobbed up and down on the old man's cock I was surprised to hear a zip behind me and Daddy lifted me up and sat me on his cock. I moaned on the old man's cock and he moaned back. I popped him out of my mouth and stroked him while I freed his balls from his pants and licked them too. Once I got them good and wet I sucked his cock back into my mouth and deep into my throat where I purred and moaned as I played with his wet balls while I road Daddy's cock. Before long the ole man pulled out and shot his load on my tits whispering his wife's name while I bounced on Daddy's cock.

The man thanked me, tucked himself away, and left to rent his dirty movies. I felt like I had done a good deed and I had cum on my tits to prove it, which I loved. I bounced on Daddy's cock some more but I was done cumming for now so I just bounced and bounced, feeling his hands on my hips, and occasionally on my tits until he shot his load deep into my cunt and pulled me close to him holding me with his cock still inside me.

"You are just fucking amazing," he said as I leaned back against him and he kissed the top of my head.

"Love you too, Daddy," I said and felt his draining cock throb inside me. "And your lovely cock. I'm glad you brought him out to play."

"I couldn't help myself. I was trying to wait until tomorrow but I just couldn't." He sighed," We need to get cleaned up and get back home with the ice cream before your mother gets worried."

He indicated for me to stand up and as I did Chaz came back into the room with a few towels and a mop bucket. I blushed when I realized what a mess I had made. Chaz handed the towels to me and I began cleaning the cum off my tits and catching the drips from Daddy's cream pie. Then Chaz gave us the key to the bathroom and we went and washed up.

I was happy that my dress had gotten removed and hung over a shelf early on as otherwise it would have been covered in cum and that would have been hard to explain to Mom. We cleaned up and I got myself looking as good as I had when I came in, or so I hoped. Daddy just needed to wash me off his cock and he let me do that for him. Well, he ordered me to but we both knew I wanted to do it anyway. I kissed it gently before tucking it back into his pants and zipping them up. When we were all good we left the bathroom and Chaz handed me our movies and whispered, "You just let me know." and winked. I blushed.

"What was that about?" Daddy asked.

"He wants to be my boyfriend," I giggled.

"Is that so?"

"He said if you ever let me have one to let him know. I do wonder how someone who works at a failing video store has $50 to blow on touching a girl."

"No idea," Daddy said and we went to the counter and rented our movies. The manager invited us back next week and Daddy said he'd see what he could do. We stepped out into the parking lot and realized it had gotten dark out. We'd been in the back of the store way longer than we'd meant to.

Daddy ran into the walmart to grab the ice cream and left me in the truck so it would be faster, then we went straight home. He told mom that we were late because some people had car trouble and he had to help them. She accepted that but suggested we get one of those new cell phones to keep in the car in case of emergencies.

Because we were low on time we watched my movie and Daddy's movie but Mom decided to save hers to watch alone because she would enjoy it more without our commentary. For the first time in many years I went to bed before they did. I was exhausted and Daddy's movie was all about guns and explosions so I was nodding off anyway.

When my head hit the pillow I remembered it was still only Friday. I had to get up early tomorrow to go on our great fishing adventure. Today wasn't the adventure Daddy had promised. He said today was just a treat. So what did he have planned for tomorrow?

I fell asleep dreaming of all the things Daddy might have planned and all of my dreams had me riding Daddy's cock and loving every minute of it.