All Comments on 'What Mom Knows Fucks Her in Vegas'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments (Page 2)
cowboy2005cowboy2005almost 11 years ago
Wonderful series!!!!!

I have read the entire series, so far, and loved every moment of it. Your new ideas are fantastic. I love the idea of the Grandmother and other family members joining in the fun. Please don't stop now!!! You're a wonderful writer and I love your family love story series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Loved the twist and turns through the whole series. Not just a wank story, but one with a flow and feel of completeness.

Hellfire23Hellfire23over 10 years ago
Consequences

Cutis's dad is in for on hell of a shock when everybody gets home. He will find out his son is married to a celebrity girlfriend he didn't know Curtis had. Also that his wife is now in a submissive relationship with another woman.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
if it's not too late

How about the orgy but with more family, male and female? Over Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New chapter

I think what mom knows fucks her in white would be great and more fun at Miranda's exs expense

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Whatever the fuck you decide to write about, please do not bring another dude into the mix. That always kills the fun and the mood.

Oh, and thanks for this awesome fucking series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eagerly and Patiently

Waiting for the next chap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here's hoping....

... for many more chapters in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ideas?

As far as I'm concerned, you don't need any input from the peanut gallery, you're doing just fine on your own. In fact, I'd have given you a lot more than five stars if I was able to. The only way it could be better would be to insinuate myself into the real life of this "documentary"..... ;-)

Keep writing.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Have a white wedding of sluts in there pecking order. Have Curtis and Miranda put a fucking on Ellie so she understands her place and surrenders to them

Have Alexis seduce her sister and offer as a wedding present to Curtis and Miranda for there honeymoon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really

You're good writer and there are no need for readers approval. Pick one by yourself and surprise us. Just keep the story straight, do not stray away from roots. Thank You.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Part six in this series is coming soon...

Hi all...

Thanks for your many comments and e- mails...

The next part...what mom knows fucks her in white is done and sent to the editors...it will be released in December or January...

Thanks to all who have helped make this one of my most popular series...

Jasmine

rouslarfrouslarfover 10 years ago
Good Story

I chose to write my comment after reading all the chapters so I could get a good read on the whole story. Loved this story very much and as other readers have stated, you are doing amasingly writing with out any ideas from anyone else. You readers want more about this story. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What can I say GREAT STORY

One of the all time best Just keep your chapters going true to the first and it will be fantastic

GOOD JOB

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
I am aghast at this entire story's excellence

EXTRAORDINARY !!!

TacoMannTacoMannover 10 years ago
A perfect 10

All parts of this story are a perfect 10,and any one of the story ideas you want us to pick from are good ones.You should continue with it as far as you can take it.

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!!!

These stories (through Vegas) are absolutely fantastic and wonderfully written. You not only have beautiful legs but you have a brain that does fantastically well too!! Please, oh pretty please, keep up the wonderfully good work!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excelent

Really enjoyed the whole series. Think all of the proposed story ideas sound good.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Absolutely brilliant story and series for that matter. All of those ideas sound amazing, don't forget to throw in Kristina into the mix somehow!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I am enjoying this series just as you are doing it. Keep up the good work.

Just don't let Alexis get Mastery of Alexis. I would not go for that. Just so she accepts the status quo without not trying to get over on Curtis. I accept that Alexis loves Ellie but she must be allowed to share with Curtis or it is not good. And if Dad was working with Ellie to screw Alexis some way let's hear about that and get him straightened out. There is a lot of good stuff coming out of this story, of course, my favorite is the love between Alexis and Curtis. Good luck on Curtis coming marriage, too. Thank you for writing.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
you said it earlier

when talking about teenage boys, it goes from one extreme to another.

I fear you are trying to hard for the shock factor you have them talk about and forgot to tell a story that could actually happen.

two thumbs down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Alexis AND Ellie have Curtis' children

Great set of stories. I have an incestuous relationship with my mom. Something we never speak of, we just do, often! It started with her being drunk and 'offering' herself to me when I was, how should I put it..., not of age? It made me a completely different man (dare I say so young a man?) in a matter of months, I remember being shocked at what was immediately no longer important to me, (sports and cars). I was immediately interested in fucking the shit out of my gorgeous gal (mom). Other mom's noticed. I noticed who noticed me, and I was a bad boy/man... But our relationship allows my parents to stay happily married. Though I had been labeled a momma's boy from an early age, if you saw my stunning blonde mother, you would, like everyone else, understand. Even though I have been black belted in Tang-Soo-Do, from my teens, I don't mind being labeled a momma's boy AT ALL, (jealous bastards!) Because my mom was (and still is, in her fifties) the hottest, sexiest woman alive. Dad knows now also, but also don't talk about it. Its 'quietly understood' by all. I have my mother whenever I want and dad gets to golf..., a lot! My wife has grown used to our liberal clothing policy and recently started her own nudism around my mom and I. My (many years younger love child) little sis/daughter never wears clothes. Our relationship IS possible..., ours and others like our relationships DO exist, and, of course, we know how to keep it demure...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the series

Your series iv loved it I think you should make all the described I'll read all of them I have that relationship with my sister and I love it

Diesel63Diesel63over 9 years ago
WOW

It's currently 6:00am and i have not gone to sleep yet this series is absoloutly outstanding!!! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sediment?!

Please look up the definition of 'sediment' then go back and replace it in your text with 'sentiment'.

Thanks,

JP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck yes

Please continue with all your options

agamottoagamottoover 9 years ago
Wonderful series,

I like ALL your ideas, please try them all, each and every one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great stories

i would love to read what mom knows fucks her sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely WOW!!

Great story, well written, and had my cock hard the entire time. Decadently delicious having the bride submit to both pussy and cock just before walking down the aisle!

My only disappointment was that Miranda didn't dress Ellie as a slut after Miranda won the bet about having Dana eat her pussy, at least not that I read.

Hopefully you'll have Curtis getting all his sluts pregnant, especially Ellie ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep It Cumming!!

Keep the story going. All your ideas sound fantastic. I'm waiting for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Bob???

A women with a bob hair style is NEVER sexy, just fuck a boy then...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too bad

Guess'n I'm in the minority. I don't care. Your series was both exciting and dissapointing at the same time. It is clear (to me anyway) that Ellie doesn't really and truly love Alexis. She wishes to Dominate her, flaunt her, take sexual advantage of her, get her pussy eaten with her own personal pussy pleaser, steal her life and family away from her. She's pissed and her pride is hurt that Alexis chose Ted over her. She has no scruples in that she has no problem breaking up a home even if it is in trouble. She should leave husband and wife alone to make their own decisions their own way. She wishes to humiliate and punish Alexis for thinking for herself simply because of her very own power trip and self-absorption. She thinks little of anyone's feelings but her own. You've written a character who is caught between a largely loveless mariage and a wanna be Mistress who has the scruples of a mafia Don. Alexis has to go through all of this convoluted morass just to get the compromise out of Ellie that they can have a life together if Ellie doesn't try to exclude her son. Ellie would have taken ALL of Alexis' life away from her just to possess her. Not Love her - possess her like chattel! At the end she says she loves Alexis, but she clearly does not. If she'd just said so earlier, Alexis would have run into her arms. Alexis wants to be Dommed by her and to please Ellie, true, but all Ellie would have had to do would have been to also let Alexis know that she loved her too would have been enough. She doesn't have to be a total bitch that uses people to be a strong woman. Don't write anymore. You dissapoint me.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Absolutely fantastic story

Love the story so far but I despise one of your characters Elli. Your asking us for ideas to continue with this story.Seems this story is more and more into Dom /Sub an Incest . Your ideas are good but try this for one , Curtis older sister a nurse is coming back home for Xmas after 3 year away in a refugee camp somewhere in Asia or the Middle East . Curtis gets to bang her with help from mummy and Miranda for xmas, yummy more incest and becomes his Sub.Curtis gives that bitch Elli a belly full of arms and legs better still twins ( twice the pain ) after a New Year Eve Orgy.....that's covers xmas another character and the orgy that you suggested , just wishful thinking I know , but you did ask....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome Sauce!

You series was fucking awesome!! I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter. 😍😍😍

Ian anonymous now, but I will sign up to be a member.

bunky28bunky28over 8 years ago
fantastic

I loved this story, it kept my interest from start to the very end. I hope that you continue the plot , maybe even get Miranda`s old boyfriend and new wife join in with a few toys involved. Also keep Ellie involved with Curtis and his mom.

Thank You, keep writing :o))

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fhttps://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=577110249112329&id=185381768285181&set=a.185383301618361.1073741828.185381768285181&source=48&refid=13&_ft_=qid.6258276656908913495%3Amf_story_key.-374395834873343487ucked. Up

I don't like the way it ended. It makes Curtis mom out to be in love with Ellie and she wins her. I don't think Elloe loves her it's just the one that got away deal. Curtis mom is weak than again if. You are going to write more this might be part of the plan to suck Ellie in and asap drop her move in with Curtis and Miranda. I do hope this is just a plan to put Ellie at ease so she will lower her guard and they can and will kick her to the curb.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing writing skils

I have to say that your story is the first multi-part story that I have read to completion! It is extremely well thought out and written. Like any good story or book, it keeps you interested and wanting to find out what happens next. I do hope you continue this story line as I know I am not alone in wanting to read more.

Based on your future story development ideas here are my favorites:

What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White

What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister

Or how about a story describing how Ellie slowly becomes more of a willing submissive to Curtis

Or how Miranda's ex & his new wife both become fully (or reluctantly) submissive to Curtis and Miranda.

crewdawgcrewdawgalmost 8 years ago

Damn you know how to write a great story. I loved it!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
that's a good question...

There seems to be an awful lot of pretty dominant submissives in the story... just saying.

Orgy is a bad idea.

Adding family members works for me but keep the groups to a max of 4.

I understand that Ted is a douche, but I think Brittany just got used to punish him, I think she is one more non family member that could be brought into the fold.

Ted... maybe he has a second family, explaining his lack of interest in the core family of the story. Fuck over him or keep him in the story works for me.

I am loving the story so far but it could get redundant vary easily from here on out... be careful.

Hurricane007Hurricane007over 7 years ago
Would love to read the wedding dress version

Shopping for a dress combined w whatever condition Alexis comes up with like a illegal marriage would be spectacular

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking horny

Omg I love your stories and we share the same name Hehe this shit be having men get many orgasms keep it up love

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Too Funny!

Laughed my ass off at the elevator scene. Too funny. 5 stars.

JTassJTassabout 4 years ago
Excellent as always!

Wow, Great job!

Ellie's character is *such* an unlikable bitch.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Fabulous and very horny

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

This such a great series. The evolution of Curtis and of the Curtis, Miranda, Alexis relationship is so well done. I love the character of Miranda. I feel I may need to save all my positive adjectives for the end of this series so, I'm at a loss for words. I've given every single chapter 5 stars so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ellie is such a bitch. Total turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I've given the other chapters 5 stars, but I can't this one. Alexis going back to Ellie totally ruined it for me.

YounghornyYounghornyover 2 years ago

Amazing love the story exept

Ellie's is such an unlikable character total turn off

But god the marriage bellissimo (Italian)

Lions86Lions86about 2 years ago

yeah Ellie is the worst part of this story. would be so much better without her in it or without her being a worthless human being. i hope she gets put in her place and unconditionally submits to her master

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

Well, that’s a twist I never would have thought of. Strange what a good pussy will do to a guy.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999about 2 years ago

I Love How A Lot Of People Hate Ellie. Believe Or Not I Don't Really Care I've Met 2 Women In My Life That Are Just Like Her. Female Doms That Think They Have All The Power. Long Story Short I Beat Both Of Them And Currently They Stay With Me As My Submissive Pet's. It's Been A Few Year's Now And I've Grown To Love Em Unconditionally Since 6 Different Situation's Required Me To Protect Them From Asshole Exes. But Yeah They Are The Most Fun To Break. And No I Didn't Kidnap Or Do Anything Without Consent I Just Like Curtis I Had An Elaborate Plan In Place To Break Their Queen Dom's So To Speak Lol. I Mean I've Read This Story Many Time's In My Free Time I Get And Same Reaction To Y'all I Didn't Like Her Every Single Time. But Then I'm Reminded My Submissive Dom Sluts Aren't All That Bad When You Know How To Master Them. But Besides All That Hope Everyone Is Having An Amazing and Blessed Day And As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health. Stay Safe Stay Awesome And Bless Someone Today, Go On An Adventure, Do Something To Make Yourself Proud Of Yourself, Live Life To Your Best Potential, And Show Love To Someone. Love Y'all. LaterZ✌️✌️

😁😁😘😘😏😏🖖🖖✌️✌️✨✨

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another 5 star story thank you!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oh my, Oh my, Oh my!! Another Marvelous entry into the series...I forgot about Miranda proposing to Curtis first!! How sweet, and she has actually overcome her 'tossing them aside' past!!

Ellie...another story...but a surprise, if I remember correctly...and a good surprise!!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No just no this story isn't even close to believable. Ellie tires to rid his Mom of liking cock? Really? what stupid line in your story. First off the son and Mother would be in a practically obsessive relationship due to incest and you can look that up in any medical journal about it. Obviously you don't want anything to have any type of realism in your stories which ruins the whole fantasy. There is no way the son would allow Ellie to dominate his mother and risk his relationship with her for anyone. He might allow Miranda in since they we're going to marry but Mom would be in his house not Ellies. You do this with slot of your stories going to the extreme which in my opinion ends up ruining the fantasy. Sometimes less is more and that works for the best fantasies. This was a good story line until you went too far into the crazy.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[17.08.22]

I have enjoyed this story up to this point, the introduction of blackmailing the bride to be with releasing the video warranted a noncon tag.

That kind of Domming isn't love but abuse, you went so far as to indicate Ellie's love for Alexis - but what Ellie did to Brittany is criminal pure and simple and makes her a common thug and a cunt.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Based on my previous comments made in past segments of this story, for 20+ years Alexis surpressed her needs so she could have a child (Curtis). Now that he is grown and does not require a mother, she is free to be/have the life she has always wanted. I can only imagine the psychological anguish Alexis must have endoured. The love, trust, and confidence that is required in a Dom/sub relationship can not be imagined by someone who has never been in one. Finally, for Alexis, a sub, to require Ellie, her dom, to accept Curtis as an equal, if not as a Dom,, truly demonstrates her love for her son. Finally, there are Doms and subs who only want the power that comes with being a Dom/sub.

As a side note, I would love to know the educational and life background of the author. 5 star series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the first chapter started out interesting with other people introduced at the party. could have been good to see where that went. pity it turned in to this horror.

lets be clear Ellie is mentally and physically abusing Alexis. the whole Cancun part shows that clearly. this is not a healthy dom/sub relationship. instead we have the dom making the sub do extreme things the sub does not want to but just can not say no. instead the sub is brainwashed to think it is because of love. quite common in abusive relationships where the abused stays no matter how badly they are treated.

those who gave 5 stars may want to consider what they were cheering for. and no "it fiction" is not an excuse to enjoy or encourage such a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg Jasmine this so awesome, Curtis is one lucky fucker enjoying an overload of cunts. I as you know absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, the more I get the more I want. Eating one luscious cunt while fucking another and even finger fucking a third, all while a couple of girls are making out with each other while waiting to get my cock. Absolutely sex crazed just like you Jasmine. I will sped the rest of the day with my girl friend, two of my sisters and my sisters best friends, doing what we do best sucking and fucking and all drunk on cunt juice and cock cream. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

617. Second time around. No matter how fantastic your stories become, I still enjoy the multiple fucking scenes as it appears you do also seeing how often you describe them. 18 & 42 works now but add another 20 years!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I want to preface this with the fact that I have never posted a comment on here until now. I truly have enjoyed this story and the development of the characters has been fantastic. Until this chapter. This chapter pissed me off to the point that it has nagged at me for two days now. I’ve been trying to figure out why this has had such an effect on me when it finally dawned on me. It’s because the villain wins. Ellie has corrupted all the characters. The poor bride is ruined before her wedding for petty spit. The mom is handed over to the villain after telling Curtis over and over that she can’t resist her. For what? Not a damn reason I can find. The way this was building I was expecting some mission impossible level scheme to take down the Ellie but nope she wins at the end. And that’s what nags at me seeing characters that I like, lose. And lose to Ellie an evil abusing bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well this was awesome. Hot, kinky, but also deep. Yeah, Ellie is a bit of a bitch, but it's clear she really does love Alexis and even admits at later - much to everyone's surprise, because she never really expresses such vulnerability. The fact she makes this exception, and in front of those that know her well, to declare her love truly shows how bad she has it for it. Heck, she's been obsessed with her for all those years when Alexis left her to start a "normal" life and have a family. I think it's kind of sweet they get back together at the end. I think deep down Ellie just wants what many of us do - to find someone to love and be loved by, for who they truly are - and I think her and Alexis get that fulfillment being together. That being said, Ellie needs to tone it down a lot and become way less abusive and more loving if they want this to last; Curtis won't stand for his mother being abused. A true dom/sub relationship is about giving each other what they truly need; not abuse for the sake of the thrill, which Ellie did seem to get off on. The whole Cancun thing seems to support this although it could be viewed as an extreme reaction out of fear of losing her, which ironically, did seem to be the catalyst leading to exactly that.

Now, regarding what happened to the bride-to-be. Yes, it was super hot, but beyond that there are many disturbing concerns. The fact she would submit so easily and be used like that (OK there was the threat of blackmail, but that only occurred because she already submitted to Ellie at one point earlier, but why) makes me wonder why the hell she's getting married. There's clearly no real commitment there and I'm certain she's now ruined for most other men after Curtis abused both her holes, especially for a man like Mark, who wasn't so well-endowed (way below average according to Miranda), so why bother? Is it just for money and maybe a little fame? Pretty sad if you ask me. Mark seemed to know something was up but I guess he didn't really care enough to ask, or was too scared to. I'm sure their marriage won't be a total disaster.

Miranda and Curtis seem like a good match. They really love each other and they seem to both be open-minded enough to accept and explore the "interesting" dynamics of the relationships they're entangled in. I hope it works out for them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...