All Comments on 'What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

You have to write more! This series is amazing

RoukleyRoukleyover 10 years ago
in the spirit of Khan

MORE STORIES!!!...DAMN YOU!!! :-)

darkoutlaw28darkoutlaw28over 10 years ago
keep it rolling

Great read, no wonder your my favorite author here. Please keep this story going.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
more please

Personally I think the earlier stories were much hotter than this one though this one was still hot. Please do add more chapters but concentrate on Curtis, Miranda and his Mom. Ellie is a little too scary and off-putting for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ELLIE NEEDS TO GO

GREAT STORY, BUT ELLIE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN SHE IS NOT A GREAT FIT TO THESE GREAT CHARACTERS. MORE PLEASE

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
Disagree!!

I love what you write but I think this series has run it's course. Not much left to do here. Time to move on to some of your other series that need more: like mother, like daughter; sorority submission, mom submission, catching mommy. IMHO.

ThelforgotenoneThelforgotenoneover 10 years ago
Thank you.

Another great addition to a great series, but I would absolutely love to see one last chapter. There is an unresolved issue between Curtis and elly that needs to be settled and i would love to see curtis dominate completely elly and all the other ladies.

Again thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please!!!

I love this series, you are truly a gifted writer. i want to read more, have Ellie submit to Curtis unconditionally, and throw in a orgy with everyone Curtis, Alexis, Miranda, Ellie, Kristina, and brittany. (the orgy optional)

Anyway i would truly like to see more on this series. GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

The only normal character in this series never said a word was never in a scene and did not engage in sex. The father/husband should agree to the divorce and distance himself as fast and far as possible.

Churchill100Churchill100over 10 years ago
Wow

Wow!

By far one of the best stories I've read on the site so far and trust me i have read a lot of them. U have one killer imagination and outstanding writing skills! Can't wait to read more.

Churchill100Churchill100over 10 years ago
Wow

Wow!

By far one of the best stories I've read on the site so far and trust me i have read a lot of them. U have one killer imagination and outstanding writing skills! Can't wait to read more and it would be fun if ellie submit to curtis and miranda gets pregnant with curtis baby if possible all ladies get to carry curtis child.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 10 years ago

I think you have done a great job with this series Jasmine. But I think one more chapter needs to come out for it before its finished. Ellie needs to be put into her place by Curtis.

Honestly I see her as a dom to women but a sub to men, and she knows is but it too afraid to loose control and never let it happen. One of the reasons she treats sex with men like a man would. But to get Curtis' mom back he is willing to get out of her zone to do so, but is planning to ditch Curtis as soon as practical. But Curtis, his wife, and mom, come up with a plan to force Ellie to admit the fact she is a sub to men.

That's the last chapter that needs to be written IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We Want More

Awesome piece

richy231150richy231150over 10 years ago
MORE !!!!!

Much much more , finally put Ellie down

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best one yet

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One more..

Ellie needs to fully submit. 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh you Def Need To continue.

Oh you Def Need To continue. Turn the Groom into a creampie cleaning Sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

This and best present ever are two of my favorite stories and would loooove to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one more chapter is needed Jasmine.

Hi Jasmine,

Honestly, I did not write comments on stories so often but you asked a question and I have to answer it because I am amused by your writing.

There should be one more chapter to this amazing story in which ellie should be uncondinally submit to curtis, mom should divorce his father and miranda, curtis, alexis, ellie moves together in a new house. All ladies gets knocked up with curtis's baby, they all should throw an orgy in which they invite britteny and Kristina.

You should write this so that it will become a full fledge series and not a half incompleted story.

Meanwhile, great work. Loved this.

Thanks

Anonymous

Your wellwisher and a big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!

Don't stop writing these!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

I hope you write more chapters to this wonderful series. Would love to see what happens when they get home, and actually the rest of the wedding reception for that matter. Brittany becoming the office slut, Ellie getting dominated, Kristina getting involved, etc. etc.

LittleprickLittleprickover 10 years ago
Definitly more

This chapter doesn't seem like an end. First Miranda has to humilate her ex until the end. Either they show him Brittany submiting to her (and Curtis) or theyarrange an other way to humiliate him (like Curtis knocks up Brittany and continue to have her as a pet). I'm sure you'll find a good way to end this part.

Secondly Curtis has to dominate Ellie. For now she is just submitting to have his mom but it clearly doesn't work, she is always rejecting his authority.

And it would be nice to have Curtis, his mom, his wife and Ellie all living together. Not orgies all the time but two couples living together and swinging very very often.

Your story is one of my favorite and it deserves a good ending.

TacoMannTacoMannover 10 years ago
Wa want more

I agree with Littleprick with what he said,but i think that Ellie should submit fully not only to Curtis but Alexis and Miranda as well, since she was the one that gave in to his demands indicates she is really a submissive.Also how about some more fun with Kristina and 1 or 2 more friends of Alexis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Weren't there other women at that Halloween Party that Curtis had fantasized about fucking? Why not get him to fuck each and every one and make them his subs.

Between Ellie, Alexis and Miranda most of those women are likely to be able to get any woman for Curtis to fuck. Plus breaking Ellie is something we need to see Curtis do, a bit of erotic discipline followed by a hard fucking should do that.

Also, how will the divorce impact his father will he go away, will it destroy him, will he seek revenge against the four or will the dad become the ultimate cuckold just to maintain the illusion of a marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

This cannot be the end they have to set home all together,Mark still needs to know

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Of course we want more. This is definitely one of the hottest series on this site. Would love to see Curtis really dom Ellie and now with his mom there to assist him. A real wedding between Curtis and Miranda. And of course Curtis continues to fuck his mommy-slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want More

Yes I definately want more. I want Curtis to fuck Ellie's Brains out to she her who really is in charge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hell yes I want more!

I want to see him fuck Ellie's brains out and finally admit to being sub. Also there's the groom's reaction to his wife's actions per and post wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MOAR!

Waited 4ever the series next chap, please dont make us wait 4ever and a day for the next one

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
More, more, more.

You have done soooo, much. You are soooo good!!!! Please, oh pretty please, write more about Curtis, his wife, and his mom.

Thank you, thank you soooo much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please More!

I absolutely adore this story its amazing and awesome all rolled into one. I really, really want to see Ellie submit fully to Curtis and I hope to see Miranda get preggy with his kid. More to this series, please. It's simply too good to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!!

You need to resolve the conflict between Curtis and Ellie

It is obvious how most of your readers would like to see it resolved, but it does need to be resolved, one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

More yes - Ellie needs to learn her place to Curtis and admit she is his always!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

Great Job, best series on this site. Ellie needs to learn her place as Curtis' sub n stop challenging him. Would also like to see more between Curtis n Miranda, also make Mark find out about Brittany being the five's sub

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story and a wonderful find. My favorite series.

I have to agree with the others that Ellie needs to learn her place. But I think maybe it would be fun to see the two of them go back and forth some more as well. Thank you for a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hell yes

I want more of curtis pls it is so hot and make me feel so good pls give me more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We want more

This is the best story I have read here or any other adult site. I wan to know what Ellie has in store for her sub Alexis. I also want to know what happens once the bride gets back to the wedding. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!.

this was definitely 5 star not one of the best but the best. you absolutely must go on with more. there is so much to cover

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I think Curtis should finally fuck Ellie in the ass while making her beg for complete and total domination of all her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep Writting :)

Fully agree with all of the comments below...

Keep up the great work :)

Ravenxxx007Ravenxxx007over 10 years ago
Ellie next

I think they should all move in together and have Ellie finally submit and Curtis be the dom of all of them with Ellie and Miranda as his mistresses

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue

Every so often I find myself coming back to your stories as they are fabulous to read, can you please continue this series , 5***** review

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More continue series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more more more

Keep them coming. I enjoy your stories. If u could do a story about a guy doing his friends mom behind his back i would apreciated.

nam666nam666over 10 years ago
please continue this series

I really love this series I think Curtis need a chance to dominate Ellie. I think it be hot to just have those two together were Curtis takes all her holes while resist a little until finally see admits she loves being his sub. P.S. I really think Ellie needs a good spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too hot to stop

This is one of my favorite series in literotica. Please continue to write more chapters. Ideally the next chapter would be "What mom doesn't know fucks her into submission" and it will be about Ellie submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Final chapter

The final chapter should be Ellie submitting to Curtis and being knocked up in the progress, Mom divorcing his father and she gets knocked up in celebration of the divorce. The four should all move in together and Miranda finally gets knocked up.

They all should throw an orgy in which they invite Britteny and Kristina, where Britteny ends up being impregnated and makes Mark her sissy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pls continue

u should rly continue, the story is awesome, make ellie submit

REW42REW42over 10 years ago
Nice Addition to a Fave Series

It's good to know that this series has come to some kind of "conclusion," although the potential for further adventures with these lovely people is vast. While I'm (mostly) satisfied, I see other people are openly greedy for more. Idea: You could do 4-to-8-page stand-alone stories with this quartet once in a while when the mood strikes you, and without torturing us with extremely long waits between chapters.

KenGoreKenGoreover 10 years ago

More, you can't just leave it hanging like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Final Chapter

I'm with the other poster who suggested finally breaking Ellie and knocking some/all of them up. Its already a very hot story, but a bit of breeding would send me way past the edge.

AurimazAurimazover 10 years ago
The end

I think Silkstockingslover should finish this story now and move to the new (and better) one. "What Mom Knows" isn't bad - it's a really good "steam-release" type series and I believe the author could do much better if she remove all disappointing elements in the future. For example, dom and sub elements are good, but there's no love in them. Well, no real MASTER love for master's subs. Without love, SM turns in to tyron-slave game and that kind of game is disappointment to some readers (well, not everybody likes SM in constant hardcore...).

Some of the situations are too extreme (like a sex scene in a church) and has no ties with reality. It's good if you read this story to release some stress. But it's even better if reader can feel reality in it. Even hardcore can be real.

Third - there's no real PLOT. As a reader, I like a good plot which leads to some good sex scenes, but in this case I see only sex, covering a tiny plot element. It's not bad though - if a reader wants to release some stress and he doesn't care about anything else. In other case, the lack of plot can damage all deal. In the end it's up to writer to decide, if he wants to write a "steam-release" stories, or the best in Literotica ones. I believe you have a great potential. Just do some research about WHAT you writing and HOW you do it. Also you could ask your editor for some help if he's a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chapter

My personal opinion is that it should continue. Also think Curtis should fuck Ellie in the ass after some of her comments in this recent chapter.

rjsully7rjsully7over 10 years ago
rjsully7

All the series were great I say continue them

gatwell478gatwell478over 10 years ago
More Please

I look forward to each new story and would love to see them continue.

thank you

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Please, please, please....................

......continue to delight and entertain us with your awesome imagination and ability to wordsmith what you see so clearly that it completely enraptures us all.......

Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue. More stories, more fun ;)

lafleur412lafleur412over 10 years ago
YES!

Please continue this, it has so much potential for a great hot long series! It's one of my favorites to read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nice

Please continue! I would love for you to explore a Curtis Sibling, Curtis, Mom and Miranda adventure. I would also like Curtis to make Ellie truly beg him to fuck her.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
I Vote for More

I think it would be appropriate if they took the Bride Slut and her Husband and made them Servants. and for Curtis to father all of Brittanys children while hubby provides for them. and Making Kristina a full time partner by getting her pregnant at the same time as Miranda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

Curtis REALLY needs to give Ellie a Three-Hole-Job, show her who's boss; for himself, for Ellie, and for his Mother.

bam2156bam2156about 10 years ago

I agree that Ellie should be completely dominated for the sake of his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE!!

I think Curtis should make all the women his and father their children or add more women in the mix related or staff or neighbors or all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
need more dont stop!!!!!

ECutis becomes more Dom Ellie bows with out any fight . one by one all the women have cutis children in clouding Brittany and his ex wives husband has to watch and except it lol. Pay backs are a bitch he he.

Tone_DeafTone_Deafabout 10 years ago
More Please!!

Great story but it needs more. Everyone is going crazy in Vegas but what happens when they get home.You hinted that dad might have conspired with Ellie back in the first story. How will he respond to his upcoming divorce? What will Mom's life be like with two masters? Also Ellie needs some alone time with Curtis to cement his control. Also I would like to see what role Kristina will take in their lives, Curtis's other lover, the new couples pet, or occasional fuck buddy. You are capable of making any of those scenarios a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please!

Please keep writing this series!

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
Yes...

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

one hell of a great story. I loved your series. Well im not into submission or domination but still i cant stop myself from reading your fucking hot invention. All characters are fucking hot and amazing. But i like submission of ellie so if possible add one whole episode of ellie and curtis. And please post next parts soon. I'm dying to read them.

Thanks for such an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AWESOME!

This has been my all time favorite series. Would absolutely love for the next story to be about Ellie and Curtis. Please keep the series going

momslove19momslove19about 10 years ago

Continue this story further

"What mom knows fucks her mom" will be good

Arcticwolf211Arcticwolf211about 10 years ago
Thank you

I created an account after reading the first story, though I've been on here for years. The story is amazing, and I wanted to thank you for putting it out there for all of us to enjoy!

thog4uthog4uabout 10 years ago
Untold Chapter

Really enjoyed the story; however think there are compelling numbers that think Elle needs to be shown that she's submissive. Also, dismissed from story. Then there's the issue of Mark getting his comeuppance. Looking forward to more. TVM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ellie Needs to Fully Submit!

Would love to see Curtis fully dominate Ellie and make her realize that she may have control over Alexis, but nothing more. She wants Curtis so bad but its obvious she is still trying to maintain control over him. Curtis needs to rectify this once and for all. Awesome, awesome series!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

awsome story need to see how elli submit to curis completely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Revisit your suggestions from the end of ".....in Vegas"

The suggestions for Mom, Sister (with niece?), and of course an orgy (what else?!) all still sound really, really good. Wow do I wish I had as depraved an imagination as you do! (That is meant as a compliment.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ellie needs to submit completely

Please continue this! Ellie needs to submit to Curtis completely. You should really show that in the next one. Also a follow up of what happens when they leave Vegas and go home would awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!!!

please do more. as everyone else has said, ellie needs to be made to submit. also, it would be interesting to have curtis knock up one of his new harem members.

AllHallowsAllHallowsalmost 10 years ago
More

More, more, more, more. good characters, great sex, awesome story.

gotta have more and getting one of his girls pregnant would be a great twist.

xander37xander37almost 10 years ago
More more more

More of it all but yes have Elli sub to Curtis completly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is a prize winning series and although

you might be getting tired and anxious to move on to new adventures, your outline for the next 6 chapters is far too scintillating and appropriate to neglect. What can we do to reinforce our desires for you to bring us all to our climax?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author's note: thank u fans

Hi

Thank you all for your requests...I do plan at least one more chapter where Ellie does indeed submit...my problem is figuring out what the chapter should be about and how to finally make her an unconditional pet.

So if you have ideas please drop me a line or put them here..

Jasmine June 2014

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Just keep on as you have been, you are doing fine.

I would like Ellie to be more submissive to Curtis but to not lose all her spirit. I would wish that she not be so jealous of Alexis as far as Curtis is concerned but be more loving and have her personality improve all the way around. And let's get the divorce done from Dad with a good sharing of assets. Make him have a girlfriend so he will be anxious to get out from under.Thank you for writing. Lamar

bibble36bibble36almost 10 years ago
Spiffing

Fucking amazing series, I know that this series will stop eventually, but please keep posting as long as you can.

TristansladeTristansladealmost 10 years ago
Ellie Submission

I think the best way to have Ellie submit is through the mother. Make it so that she is submissive but its different. She is not as giving as before, then have her need her son to submit completely. Slowly have her wonder if she lets go of some control will she feel the same. Then have her admit there were some differences that were only in Vegas that she secretly liked.

To me this is the easiest way to have her submit.

Another is to have the mother tie her up and blind fold her. Then have the son dictate what the mother does to tease her. To pretty much make her helpless against the son and have her enjoy it.

Maybe have her remember Vegas and masturbate to it then her continually reject the sons involvement but never able to forget it.

TacoMannTacoMannalmost 10 years ago
I agree

I agree with what other readers are saying,but Curtis is the only one that can give Ellie what she wants,and that is his moms freedom from her marriage to his father. The only way that can happen is if Curtis found out the real reason his dad missed going to the Halloween party "What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her" and he lets his father know the he will not tell his mom about it if he grants her her freedom plus 75%of everything (house,money,etc) if not he gives all the info he has to his new bride so it could told on the news.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmnn

I kinda want one more chapter of him making Ellie submit to the Tri-age like all him other girls. She needs to understand he's in charge not her. Especially after conceding the stare down over Britney.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the groom and father

Make it where the groom and father find out about the group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more and less

I enjoy this series very much, overall. What I have hated from its inception is the notion that Ellie has to submit sexually to Curtis as a condition of her involvement with Alexis.

It's the forcible domination of someone who isn't a sub by someone who isn't a Dom.

Also, knowing ellie's closer to a 10 than a 5 on the Kinsey scale each time Curtis demands she gratify him sexually, he becomes less likeable to me.

It isn't sexy, it's just uncomfortable and gross. If this wasn't filed under incest, it would have a home in Nonconsent/Reluctance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please add more

This whole series has been the best I've read and masterbated to. I'd also like to know how much more Ellie submits to Curtis. Please continue with this wonder piece of delctible art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

Please add more to this wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great great great as always

i keep coming back to the series: What Mom Knows….they get even better somehow every time I reread them. i love it. i wish you will continue this story.

What happens after Vegas….. I won't give you my opinion how the next story should go, of course I'll leave it up to you, the writer. All I do know, if you decide to continue the story, it will be great, i will love it, and i will cum hard!!! lol :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The total dom

I would like to see Ellie slowly and totally submit with no conditions to Curtis and be his biggest slut of all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i want more

I want more stoites about Curtis and his sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please !!!

I love these story's ! I would love to see Curtis in full control if Ellie ! I wanna see her fully submit to him !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would love some more

You are an amazing writer and I would read anything you post. This is a wonderful series

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

Love the series. Looking forward to the next installment

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Truly wicked

You were totally wicked having Miranda and gang get her revenge on Mark. Making Mark's bride a sub was a nice twist.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...