All Comments on 'What Mom Knows is a Family Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Been really looking forward to seeing another chapter in this series and I hope this isn’t the end. I could see a few pregnancies in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One more

Curtis still has one slut, his former girlfriend Pamela to make his slut, first by fucking her mother in front of her and then dominating her taking all three of her fuck holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

When I first started reading this series I was hooked, fount myself waiting for more and it delivered! My favourite series on this site and possibly my favourite story on here.

Incredibly sexy, fun and mesmerising to read. If it is the end then what a brilliant way to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome Series

Thank you for giving us such a great series to enjoy. This is why you are my favorite author on the site. I'd definitely enjoy reading what happens in Paris, as well as what mom and Elle get into while in Hawaii.

ksjediksjediabout 5 years ago
AWESOME I have really loved this story!!!

This has been so much fun to read and the characters are so much fun to follow on this fun and crazy adventure!!!!!!! Thank you for all the fun this has brought me!!!

stevie1965stevie1965about 5 years ago
Another 6 star scorcher!

If this is indeed the end of this particular story then it really has gone out with a bang! Brilliantly written and very natural dialogue that makes your stories such great reads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellence does not describe

You remain my favorite author with great ideas and excellent writing skills. I have enjoyed this series so much. You had a possible idea in a previous story which

I definitely would like to see. Mom's Utter Submission but to Curtis and would be Ellie's final submission to Curtis as her Master. Regardless you are my Favorite.

GTO_RacerGTO_Racerabout 5 years ago
One more

Curtis should definitely add Pamela to his harem, and also his dad's new wife as well.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

I loved this series and think this is a fitting end to it. That said I can see spin offs from this series. Miranda and Curtis in Paris picking up various sluts to play with. Maybe have then pick up a mom and daughter team and teach them the joys of incest? Then returning home and make his girlfriend Pamela their live in slut. You could also have Curtis' mom and Ellie in Hawaii running into straight girls and making them into cunt lapping lesbians. Like I said this series is over but I do see the spin off possiblies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One or two more or...?

I agree with the previous commenter, the Curtis-Kaylin-Pamela storyline is something you could continue to explore. Kinda square the circle: her dumping him started the entire story, settling whatever unfinished business is between them would be an interesting way to end it. Whether he dominates his ex or not is up to you, but you could pair Kaylin w/ Laura and tie everyone up in four cute little couples: Curtis-Miranda, Mom-Ellie, Samantha-Elizabeth, Laura-Kaylin. Maybe have Pam “catch” Curtis and Laura tag-teaming her mom. There’s also Miranda’s payment due to Ellie and Mom, Curtis helping Laura find a new mistress for her old pets, Samantha and Elizabeth fighting over the Sybian, Curtis taking Laura’s ass, and the continued power struggle between Curtis and Ellie (we all know he’ll eventually win, but I found their back-and-forth throughout the series to be fascinating).

TL;DR: Great installment, great series if you end it here, but hopefully you find the inspiration to continue developing some of the as-yet unexplored realms of this saga.

OralLover62OralLover62about 5 years ago
Need to continue

Anon is correct. Pamela needs to be put in her place. Since she's "gone lesbian", her mom could be the one to set her up with one of Curtis' ladies, maybe Laura, and then have him take her three holes with Laura's help. We'd get a little incest with Pam and her mom too.

Miranda and Curtis in Paris ... the possibilities are almost endless

As always Jasmine, you've gone above and beyond. I've been a fan since 2012, (I had to make a new account when I changed my username).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please dont end the series

Your an amzing writer please dont end the series. I would love to see Ellie fully broken into submission.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975about 5 years ago

I agree with the comments that Curtis should turn Kaylin and Pamela into an incestuous couple, and make Pamela another three-hole slut.

However, if you want to finish it here it was still a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It can’t be finished!!!

I agree with the others. The possibilities of Paris for one. Ellie and her full submission for two. Last but definitely not least is Pam. That needs to come full circle with her getting softened up by all the three hole sluts and then getting turned into one herself.

That would be a fitting end. Pun intended.

Jasmine, keep up the great work. Your writing makes me so.....well anyway😊

Looking forward to more.

horsegallicker❤️

IkarisIkarisabout 5 years ago

You are a great writer. This series is truly great, it would be a shame to end with so much more potential out there. As always a great read.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Five stars, a Comment, and a Question

Enjoyed it! Five stars! Lucky Curtis! You do need to wrap up the Curtis, Kaylin, Pamela loose end (pun intended). And can follow up with any of the other suggestions as more of this series or as one or more spin-offs. The question results from me not having read and not taking the time (mea culpa!) to read all the prior chapters, but how could Curtis inherit from his dad, who is apparently still alive and remarried?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Congratulations

You finished out a series. And that is a sincere statement, I'm not being a wiseacre. That has been of the few issues I have had with your writings. And by reading your comments to your stories, I was not alone. I do agree with some others here that maybe you could do just one more, and bring it full circle with Pamela. After all, she inadvertently pushed him to hjs mom. But stop after that. Dad was a barely mentioned figure. Paris, and Mom and her mistress would be stories of their own. And even ending it here would be OK. I just think it's great that you closed out a story, whether you add Pamela or.stop here. Hopefully you will wrap up some others now, like 2 Mistresses, Backseat Mommy, Kinky Tales, 1950s, and Like Mommy Like Daughter to name a few.

You know what would really be cool is crossovers in your universe. Governor Green and Big Rosie have made a couple cameos, but appearances by other main characters in each other's stories would be hot. Especially if mistressess butted heads, or other parts. I imagine there would be quite a few switches. And since many tales are Boston Le Chateau centered, it's inevitable they run into each other. Anyway, I knew you could do it. Kudos! Hope to see more wrapped up . 5 star.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Well done.

TerminusOmegaTerminusOmegaabout 5 years ago

I definitely agree it should not end here. I think we still need to see Ellie's full submission, their trip to Paris maybe, him taking Laura's ass and I think there needs to be another story of just Curtis and mom, plus taking his ex's mom in front of her sounds so hot and dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A lesson for the ex.

Oh please continue this story. Have him fuck Ms. Wright and maybe the (Vagas) bride while he's ex watching the two getting pounded. Then to find out that he is her Master and now she was the bottom cunt muncher in the group. But to began with the European trip then come back to he's harem.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989about 5 years ago
such a great series

You should definitely write and epilogue for the story which is their trip through Paris :)

TopazThornTopazThornabout 5 years ago
Great story

I liked this story very much ,thank you for it. It was a wonderful ending . But if you wish to add more I will definitely read it . Thank you again.

AndreqAndreqabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Good read. I've enjoyed this series. Curtis isn't as dominating as I would like which causes the resulting hierarchy to be a big mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
one more

one more chapter that finishes all the to dos in this one and you got it finished

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 5 years ago
Continue this great series please

Curtis needs to take Kaylin’s ass in front of Pamela ending with her being her mother’s submissive slut. European adventures would be a nice read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Future storylines

Loved this series and I hope you make more. Could you have a story where Curtis knocks up Miranda and he fucks her while she is pregnant and lactating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Paris give you ideas

You could switch tracks with the train on French soil..........

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasabout 5 years ago
More

Definitely needs more sequels. Lots of good characters, fun sex, and happy folks. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another story line!!!!

Curtis, Miranda and Laura need to move into Miranda”s house and have a series of visitors. Mainly the non family members they have fucked along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

I have so many ideas of where you could go with this. My favorite idea is that he does a threesome with Laura and Kaylin, while Pamela is forced to watch. then an ideal twist would be that Pamela becomes the submissive to Laura. Both move in with Curtis and Miranda and all three get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great series

A resounding yes. More episodes are certainly welcome

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
PLease

Love this story series. You have several ways to go. you have the hot teacher, Pamela's mom, Miranda's submission. It could go several different ways. Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just keep getting better.

So many ways to go with this. Can’t wait to see what is next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
love this series

Love this story series...especially Nana

Hope it continues!

Firzen007Firzen007about 5 years ago
Love the story

It's an amazing series and hope it continuous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Yesss!!!!!! I am so happy, i've been waiting for this installment for so long it's like an early birthday present.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 5 years ago
5 *'s

you should end the series with all ladies getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
keeping family together

curtis ,mom ,miranda ,ellie more interaction between the four of them and fucking his exgirlfriends mom in front of her. love your stories keep up the good work.

DRAGONWOLF63DRAGONWOLF63about 5 years ago
Next couple of chapters or 3

Your series needs to continue, he still has to fuck katlyn infront of her daughter.

Get elle more of his sex slave. Get the girls preggy. Invest his money become rich.

Build a house to hold them all. And there children.

HAWKJ72HAWKJ72about 5 years ago
wow

I really like this series. I am not ready for it to end yet. It is just lacking an ending of some sort. Pregnant would be cool. But that would be a cop out ending. There are a lot of different options that would bring it to a really great close. Keep up the great writing. looking forward to reading more stories.

gfrhgfrhalmost 5 years ago
More chapters please...

Please write a "couple" more chapters to give a solid ending to the story. If you don't mind, maybe a chapter involving the ex-girlfriend and her mother. I would also love to see a chapter or two on a more heated battle for power between Ellie and Curtis. Then maybe, during the battle, he matures a little more, he realizes what the battle is doing to his mom, and finally embraces Ellie with love for what she means to his mother. And, in return, she finally accepts him as master of all and begins to love and care for him also. (Curtis and Ellie could end up being Yin/Yang for his mother.) (Sorry, just a suggestion that popped into my head.) Thank you for all of your hard work. You are my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Include the first slut's from Curtis

Hello

You could also include the first slut's from Curtis and Pamela as the bottom Slut.

vlavallevlavallealmost 5 years ago
Please continue this series!

Your stories are always so hot and interesting! I like the suggestion to bring in the ex g/f AND her mother. Please continue this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The End?

I always thought that another Halloween party would have been the perfect end (back to the roots) to compare and analyze the changes…

While the amount of women who got caught in the claws of Curtis were quite high (and a little bit too fast and easy), the consequences for the relationships between the women weren’t explored. Especially the Miranda-Mother-Ellie triangle would be interesting, letting aside that the domination of Ellie I by Curtis still very vague as well.

Actually, this is a universe now with many possibilities for going deeper: Every woman has a background which could characterize her specific enslavement. There is no need to add additional plots although there are options too (and there could be stories even without Curtis).

bdgv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ms Wright daughter

Add his ex girlfriend see him and her mother (Ms. Wright) going at it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Am I the only one that was rooting for Ellie??

Haha I actually wanted Curtis to submit to Ellie, she seemed more the dom. I know tons of fans would hate it, but i would love that version.

vlavallevlavalleover 4 years ago

I am still waiting for this story to continue!~ It has soooo many possibilities and places to go. You could start in Paris with lots of lesbian seductions, and then return home with the ex girlfriend and her mom, and the 6 months of the bride with Ellie, and then neighborhood wives & daughters get involved! Your stories are the BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pregnancy

Have him inpregnate all the women with Ellie having twins

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One last time for good measure?

Is there one last twisted chapter left to be written?

Ghostwolf63Ghostwolf63over 4 years ago
Great story

You could stop it there, but, I wouldn't, yes a new chapter starts, Curtis and his wife goes on there honey moon, she gets morning sickness half way through. His mom and her partner are also preggy as is his cousin and aunt. That would be funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
horny aussie

Great series so far and now I'd love to see or read that Curtis gets all his sluts including Ellie all pregnant and that he also gets Mrs Crawford the school teacher and Pamela and her mum also in his cliche and getting them also knocked up as well as his fathers sisters and matbe the Grandmother from that side of the family tree.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 4 years ago
Yes.....

You are still the best. Bar none And if you were here... Hope you never run out of ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You've given me a few new fetishes...

The family Christmas lunch will certainly be much more awkward for me this year :p

geno4952geno4952over 4 years ago
Where to start......????

This was absolutely the best series I have read yet on Literotica.... I hope you can come up with a few more chapters.....I am a fan of your imagination and writing style... kudos to you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I thinks you should do another

I think the next chapter you ether continue with tell the story of Miranda and Curtis going to Paris and seduce people or you can skip that and just have the trips as flashbacks. In the second option I think a bit of a time skip would be involved and Curtis and Miranda end up buying or building a house big enough for the harem. Just to get the last laugh and assert his dominance once again because Ellie made Miranda promise to be her sub for 6 months it also will showcase the harem hierarchy but there are other paths you can take like Laura training a new mistress or Curtis going to fuck all of Laura pet back where she live but I would enjoy a new chapter. You are one of my favorite authors you were the fist memorable author I was introduced to you writing by the best present my bitch sister series I would as like more from that but all your works so far seem to be magnificent sorry if hard to understand what I’m saying I’m not the best at out my words down so other understand it well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

I think the next chapter you ether continue with tell the story of Miranda and Curtis going to Paris and seduce people or you can skip that and just have the trips as flashbacks. In the second option I think a bit of a time skip would be involved and Curtis and Miranda end up buying or building a house big enough for the harem. Just to get the last laugh and assert his dominance once again because Ellie made Miranda promise to be her sub for 6 months it also will showcase the harem hierarchy but there are other paths you can take like Laura training a new mistress or Curtis going to fuck all of Laura pet back where she live but I would enjoy a new chapter. You are one of my favorite authors you were the fist memorable author I was introduced to you writing by the best present my bitch sister series I would as like more from that but all your works so far seem to be magnificent sorry if hard to understand what I’m saying I’m not the best at out my words down so other understand it well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Opps

Accidentally left 2 comments because of my vpn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just awesome!

Loved every minute of it! What a read! Should have a small novel with all these stories in them. Big fan of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lost me

At the beginning of the serie, Curtis was 18 and replaced his father at some halloween fest...

Now his father has passed away when he was 15...

Something went the wrong way! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What Mommy knows is

You never said how many there are on dads side of

the family. There could be there submission and then there is the possible interaction with the current three holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WMDKWFH Domme/News

I would suggest bringing Miranda's Ex back (at least briefly) to help bring Ellie under Curtis' control. Besides all that's been done to him, around him, and the open possibility of having a past with Ellie (Poss: They knew each other elsewhere, and he's why she hates men). Being a news reporter, he could even be in Paris for news or a convention. Haven't met many television reporters who aren't willing to 'upwardly socialize' for their future, unless they are comfortable where they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re lost me

Ok the inheritance that was mentoioned was from his Dads dad (ie grandfather) so yes his dad was still alive at 18 on Halloween

oilman86oilman86almost 4 years ago
Continue the story please

I love this series, please continue the story

IlovetojerkoffIlovetojerkoffalmost 4 years ago

Jerking off to your stories has been an absolute joy. I'm so happy and please continue this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laura's ass?

A butt plug does not count as Curtis doing Laura's ass. So this plus some other suggestions says this story is not yet done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next episode

What Mom Knows Fucks her Pregnant Daughter- in-Law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What Mom Knows Fucks the Ex-GF

It would be so hot if they turned Pamela into the bottom slut even lower than her own mom. Whatever chapter you decide to do, please just release it. I absolutely love your work.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

We vote for one where he fucks his ex's mom in front of the ex would be really wild a little on the slow side considering but would be great to rub her face in it. Poor and maybe the teacher who has been sleeping with the ex as well

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 3 years ago
Yes more please!!!!

I agree that the next chapters should include Pamala watching her mom get ass fucked by Curtis and the the hot teacher walking in and beg Curtis to ass fuck her!!!!

There is a lot more to explore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Golden Shower

Yes agree with Curtis fucking Pamela's mum in front of Pamela. May be even the possibility of getting really kinky and Curtis truly claiming ownership of all the ladies by giving them all a golden shower.

Cajoleur69Cajoleur69over 3 years ago

WOWWWW I love the stories up to now you're a dam good writer. I read a lot of you're stories and loving every one of them. Keeps my cardiovascular healthy. At my age I'm surprised how many times i can get hard (*_*) . Keep writing please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

When will the next chap be comin

P7y1r4oP7y1r4oover 3 years ago

Very nicely done.. U are definitely one of my favorite writers on here.

2 Ideas for encore/continuation.. 1- Cover Curtis/Miranda's 'honeymoon' adventure in Paris.. End it with Curtis taking Kaylin whilst Miranda doms Pamela.. like she did Laura.

Then book.end it with Mom & Ellie's trip to Hawaii. And I'd say have Miranda, Laura & or Kaylin get pregnant.. Since the core group of women should be in sync by now. ;)

Another alternative would be to have all the "trips" happen in 1 chapter & Have the pregnancies to which I'd like to add Ellie & Kaylin to as well.. Be the intro tone spin off of sorts. All of which I'd really enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Easily my favorite author in here! Never come this bad while reading a story! Please continue the plane ride to Paris. Did they encounter any hot sexy stewardesses? Maybe a female hot captain? What did they do when they landed in the most romantic city in the world? Did they leave the new years with a "bang"? What happened at home when they discovered that Curtis and Miranda had left? How did it go at home while mom and ellie left for Hawaii?

And btw! Keep writing!

Xoxoxo

Cjrebel21Cjrebel21over 3 years ago

I can not wait to hear more of this series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Series - Keep The Chapters Coming

This one of the best series that I've read. Please keep the chapters coming. Ideas can include 1) honeymooning in Paris, 2) dominating the girls on his fathers side, 3) getting his sluts pregnant, 4) getting Brittany pregnant to really cuckold Mark, 5) going after the girls at his school, 6) maybe pulling in some of Laura's harem, 7) having them all move into one huge house together. I'm sure there can be many more as well.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

Good story so far I suggest taking a break from most of the family incest stuff and do the vacations of the mom and her mistress and the man and his wife and as a kind of final chapter I suggest that the man fucks his ex girlfriend's mother in her house and in front of his ex and have her submit to him.... And after all that end it with just Miranda and him together

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Pamela needs to be a sub deffo, drop a cum load in her mum then her.

Another hot steamy story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

This series started out great and kept being great but it's at a pretty good stopping place. My only thing I had brothered me was after the wedding u don't see the bride slut a peer at all she just disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fab Story

Love to here more about Paris Trip and Pamela and her mom

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

This is such an enjoyable read. It is one of three that I consider the best I have read in this genre, although I think there may need to be a new designation of genre for this series, there was so much kink going on. This series was not just about erotic sex, it had drama suspense and even comedy “TooT Toot” well I thought the train was more funny than erotic. This seems to be a good place to end this series, but I would be lying if I said that I would not enjoy reading more chapters. Actually, I feel a bit sad almost as if seeing a friend move away to another school thinking that I will not see them again. I am so invested in these characters. There was a two-year gap between “her mom” and “her sister”, so there may be hope for another chapter (soon I hope) will be submitted. There is still much that can be written about. I’m not trying to deliberately plagiarise here but I’m cutting and pasting the ideas that anonymous of 5 months ago wrote. “1) honeymooning in Paris, 2) dominating the girls on his father's side, 3) getting his sluts pregnant, 4) getting Brittany pregnant to really cuckold Mark, 5) going after the girls at his school, 6) may be pulling in some of Laura's harem, 7) having them all move into one huge house together. I'm sure there can be many more as well.” But would also include the idea of Curtis and Miranda starting a family. I’m a sucker for "Happily Ever After" ending with babies. Thank you for sharing. 5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story

would love to read about the Paris trip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
the 7s just keep coming

glad you didnt drop ellie down the elevator shaft her submission was just right a paris update would be fabulous.zLm8po

JhdgJhdgalmost 3 years ago

Que bueno que volvieras a incluir a Ellie, quisiera leer más capítulos de esta historia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a wonderful series, one of the best I have ever read. I loved the plot, even more than the sex, which is unusual for me. I would love a couple of spin off stories - the adventures of Curtis and Miranda, the other being Elli and Curtis' mom.

SSL, you are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This comment is for the whole series.

What I liked: first, that is a harem story, second, that the females in the harem are not shared, and much less in gangbangs (that's something I hate and, that for me, kills a harem story. Lastly, the numerous hot scenes the author created.

What I didn't like: first, the dom/sub stuff. I could have put up with it but I hated how it was established: Curtis' Mom shouldn't be her lover's sub. I can't understand that the most important person to the master of the harem is sub and dependant on another person. The hierarchy should have been Curtis, Mom, Miranda, and below them, the rest. Lastly, I disliked how it ended: I think that it was a risk for the very existence of the harem. If Curtis' mom and her lover are alone, the dom might subject, and thus control, completely her sub and separate her from Curtis. Ellie is clearly a dom person and to leave her alone with a person as submissive as Curtis' Mom is a complete risk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific series. Thanks Jasmine. You’re my favorite and most prolific author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make Ellie and Curtis fall in love a bit more

Reaper2212Reaper2212over 2 years ago

I would love more Miranda and Curtis. And Ellie finally understanding that Curtis helped his mother reunite with the woman she loves. Love your work. Thank you.

IamFred69IamFred69over 2 years ago

I'm not sure who there is left to fuck.

Unless they all vacation in Canada and they meet and force a school teacher to be sub to. everybody

Maybe her name could be Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please?

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 2 years ago

That was a long, gun, exciting story. Yes red was not as hot as it could have been, but it was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make curtis fuck Ellie's ass some more

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

Simply fantastic all around. Change nothing, even though others suggest it. I'd like to see more, especially about Curtis and Miranda. Maybe in a future tale you can get rid of Ellie ( just a thought, just saying) even though it would devastate Alexis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series. Of course more chapter are always welcomed. However, even if you choose to end it here, this is a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a very thought-out and well executed series (especially with all the characters), but maybe one last story of the Paris trip, and a last minute surprise appearance by Alexis, and Curtis consumating the marriage by getting Miranda pregnant by the end. Well done and thoroughly enjoyed the series!!! You are a creative genius and enjoy all your work!

Lions86Lions86about 2 years ago

the story as a whole was entertaining but Ellie takes the grade down from what would be an A to prob a C. She just has zero redeeming qualities, and the story would have been far better without her or at least without her being such a fucking bitch constantly trying to steal his mom away from first his dad and then him despite his mom telling her how it was. Anytime she was in the story it was a chore to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Truthfully would had like a chapter or two where Brittany makes an appearance along with Miranda's work assistant and also where Curtis fucks his ex-girlfriend's mom in front of the ex-girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was wonderful I would love to see you continue on with A continued story.5 🌟thank you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...