What Mom Knows is a Family Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a nasty slut," Mom said, her hands in my wife's hair.

"They seem to be everywhere around here," I laughed, thinking how I was inheriting a new slut almost every day of late.

"For cocks your size they are," Mom replied, while Ms. Wright concurred with a moan.

I laughed, as I watched Ms. Wright bob on my cock like a professional porn star, "So I'm learning."

Miranda reminded me from between Mom's legs, "Don't forget who owns half of that cock now."

"I'll never forget our community property," I promised, meaning it.

"You'd better not," she teased.

"Nor should you forget who your first slut was," Mom added.

"Of course not," I said, before adding, "you two jewels are my top sluts."

"Good," Mom nodded, my conversations so surreal since Halloween's life-changing night.

"God, can she suck cock," I groaned, as Ms. Wright bobbed furiously, knowing I wasn't going to last much longer with this velvet vacuum of a mouth.

"Claim her as your slut with a big facial," Mom suggested, knowing from experience that I was close.

"Good idea," I groaned, my balls boiling.

Miranda looked up and added, "Yes, baptise the bitch as our cum slut."

"Our cum slut?" I asked, with a coy smile.

"Everything that's mine is yours, and everything that's yours is mine," she pointed out.

"Of course," I agreed, as a few seconds later I pulled out and erupted all over the MILF model.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth and let her face be coated with cum. Like a good slut, as soon as I was done unloading, she leaned forward and took my cock back in her mouth to retrieve any last remnants of cum.

"That's it, finger fuck me, slut," my natural switch Mom ordered, easily transitioning between submissive and dominant at a moment's notice, depending on who else was involved.

"Yes, Mistress," my wife replied, a flexible switch herself, but always submissive to my Mom, as I watched her furiously finger fuck my Mom while she sucked aggressively on her clit.

Knowing I would need some recovery time after my blow job and wanting to wrap my gifts, I ordered, "You three sluts get into a daisy chain and please each other until I'm ready for you."

Three simultaneous 'Yes, Master' responses, and I watched as they all got onto the floor and into a daisy chain where Mom was now licking Miranda, Miranda was licking Ms. Wright, and Ms. Wright was licking Mom, who hadn't come yet.

I watched for a moment (who wouldn't watch three hot women in nylons pleasuring each other) before I retrieved the Sybian and went upstairs.

I wrapped each present, which took some time as I wasn't great at wrapping, before I returned to see them still in a daisy chain some twenty minutes later, although now there were six women, as Nana, Auntie and Laura had all returned home and changed into some hot lingerie.

I watched the six of them... their bodies moving in different ways.

I listened to the six of them... their moans telling me they were at different stages of upcoming orgasms.

I grabbed my phone, took a photo and texted Ellie: Why are you not here?

She texted back: Who is the new slut?

I responded: Get your cunt over here and find out.

She responded: On my way.

I smiled at her obedience.

She texted back a minute later: By the way, I was already on my way and not because you told me!

I texted back: Sure, sure.

I was putting my phone away, my cock hard again and ready to fuck my newest pet, the only real question being whether I'd be using all three holes or just two, when Ellie texted back: Asshole.

I smiled, but let her hang as I interrupted the six-girl daisy chain, "Does anyone want some cock?"

All six heads turned and looked at me... like I'd just offered a bunch of kids some chocolate or a gaggle of women some free shoes.

Nana may have been the eldest, but she was still spry, as she darted away from the cunt she was munching, her granddaughter's, scurried over to me and took me in her mouth.

I smiled at her eagerness, as the others all got up from their current positions and watched.

I said, "Mom, go up and get a couple of strap-ons."

"I like how you think," she said, giving me a wink before disappearing upstairs to her bedroom.

"My turn," Aunt Elizabeth said, literally pushing her bobbing mother out of the way, and taking my cock in her mouth.

"You slut," Nana scolded, looking annoyed.

"There's enough of me for all of you," I informed them, although looking at the cock-hungry eyes of these women, I wasn't how sure I was.

"Me next," my once bitchy, now bottom slut said, kneeling beside her mother.

Miranda smiled, watching my relatives fight over my cock as my newest slut moved to the couch, spread her legs, and waved me over.

"I'll take a rain check, Laura," I offered, as I pulled out of my Auntie's eager cock sucking mouth and walked over to Ms. Wright.

"Eat my cunt, slut," Nana demanded, as I looked back and saw her push her daughter onto her back and straddle her face.

"Yes, Mommy," I heard Auntie say before she began coping with a face full of cunt.

"Come lick my asshole, Laura," Miranda instructed, giving me a wink.

"Get that cock in my cunt, stud," Ms. Wright demanded, as I paused before her to watch the two lesbian acts behind me.

"Sorry, I'm easily distracted," I joked, as I slid my cock inside her cunt.

"Yes, fuck me hard," she demanded, as I began fucking her.

"You're a lot nastier of a slut than your daughter," I said, as I slammed into her.

"Part of that's because since she went lesbian, I have more options than she does," she moaned.

"Makes sense," I said, wondering if any of this would have happened if I were still dating Pamela. Likely not: I'm sure I would have had Halloween plans with her, and thus would never have followed Mom to Gloria's party and fucked her in the first place. Thus, the wild dominoes that kept falling (and still were falling) never would have begun.

Mom returned wearing a strap-on while carrying two more, which she tossed on the couch beside me, before walking over to her niece, kneeling behind her and sliding her cock inside.

"Yes, Auntie, fuck me," Laura moaned, without even looking up from the cunt she was munching on.

So for a couple of minutes I fucked Ms. Wright, Mom pounded Laura, and Nana ground all over her other daughter's face.

Wanting to watch the lesbian debauchery, I pulled out of my newest slut, sat down beside her and ordered, "Ride me, Ms. Wright."

"Enough with the courtesy already. I can be Kaylin... or slut... to you," she said, as she obeyed and straddled me.

Nana let out a primal scream as she came on my Auntie's face.

I then suggested, "Nana and Miranda, put on some strap-ons."

"Yes, Master," Nana agreed.

Miranda sighed, "But I was so close."

"Don't worry, you'll love my new idea," I promised.

"I'd better," she replied playfully, as she got up and grabbed a strap-on, tossing the other one to Nana, who was still recovering from her orgasm and still sitting on Elizabeth's face.

Ms. Wright, or sorry, Kaylin, was really bouncing on my cock, which drew my attention back to her as I watched her impressively firm tits bouncing right along with her.

"Am I better than my daughter?" she asked.

"Light years," I answered, in awe of how much sluttier and eager she was... I guess it really was a generational thing... older women tried harder to please their man than younger women. Truth be told, I was a little worried for our future generations, if each generation got lazier and lazier.

"Tell me why," she fished, getting off on the idea.

"Slut, you're hotter than your daughter, you have a nicer body, bigger tits and you're way nastier," I listed.

"Oh yes," she moaned, squeezing her big tits.

"Ready, babe... now what?" Miranda asked, sporting a strap-on.

"Ladies except for my newest slut," I ordered, "Line up behind each other, starting with Auntie."

"Aaaaaah," Miranda smiled, understanding what I was thinking, "kinky."

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked.

"Can't say I have," she said, as Elizabeth crawled to the front of the line, where Mom slid her cock inside her.

"Sweet, it isn't easy to find something you haven't done before," I said.

"Hey, are you calling me a slut?" she demanded as she moved behind Mom and slid her cock inside her.

"Not just any slut, but my slut..." I clarified, before adding, "...forever," in a sweet moment during the kinky act I was orchestrating.

"Aaaaaah," Miranda smiled, as she felt her cunt being filled with Nana's cock.

"What about me?" Laura pouted.

"We need to buy more strap-ons," I said. "Wait," I realized. "Laura, go into my room and grab the present for my Mom... it's the bigger box."

"Okay," she said, excited.

"What did you buy me?" Mom asked, looking at me with her cock in a cunt and another cock in her cunt.

"Something fun," I said.

"I assume it's a strap-on," she said.

"It is," I nodded, "but a unique one. You wanted kinky, you're getting kinky."

"You have me curious," Mom said, as the girls all remained in a train, but not moving yet, waiting for their conductor to go toot-toot.

Laura returned with the box and I asked, "Open it."

"Hey, that's my present," Mom protested.

"Well, it's really for all of you," I pointed out.

Laura wasn't waiting as she ripped open the present in a second... which had taken me several minutes to wrap.

"Oh my," she said, opening the box.

"Put it on," I instructed.

"Oh my indeed," Mom agreed, as Laura pulled the two-cock strap-on out.

"I get to double penetrate Nana?" Laura asked, as she put it on.

"Yes, now hurry up and fuck my cunt and ass, slut," Nana demanded, looking very excited about the new toy.

"I can't believe I don't get to wear it first," Mom pouted.

"I'm sure you'll be the giver and receiver of it many times," I assured. "Truth be told, I thought it would be a good gift for you to share with Ellie."

"Oh, she'll love it," Mom agreed, as Laura struggled to get it on.

"Come here," Nana ordered impatiently.

"Oh God, I'm close," my newest slut moaned. She'd been bouncing on my cock the entire time I was instructing the others... my having come a little while ago, I was going to be in her for the long haul.

"Come for me, slut," I ordered, as I turned my attention to her... always loving the expression on a woman's face when her orgasm hits.

"Yes, yes, yes," she repeated over and over, until her orgasm exploded, and she collapsed onto me.

"Now shove that contraption in both of Nana's holes," Nana demanded.

"My pleasure," Laura said, although I was facing the wrong way to see her.

"It had better be my pleasure," Nana corrected.

I leaned to the side to watch the kinky fuck train I'd created as Kaylin's body shook and quaked on me.

"Oooooh," Nana moaned as Laura filled both of her holes.

"How's it feel, Nana?" I asked.

"It's not as good as your big cock," she answered, "but having both holes filled at once is pretty intense."

"All right, ladies," I toast-mastered, "ready to really have some fun?"

"Always," "Yes," "Fuck yeah," were answers given from the five ladies, all in a straight line.

"Fuckers back up and push forward on one, two... three," I instructed.

They all backed up in unison and then slammed forward... loud moans echoing throughout the room.

"Again," I ordered.

They did.

"Again."

They did.

"Now keep doing it together in perfect unison: a train only runs well if all the cogs are working together," I explained, which was true for both a real train and for the fuck train I was remote controlling.

Kaylin raised herself up a bit, spun around to face my feet, keeping my cock inside her somehow, then sat up, allowing my wet cock to slide out of her. She then rested her feet on my legs, as I grasped her waist to steady her, and silently except for a deep moan, completed her initiation as my three-hole slut by lowering her asshole onto my cock.

"Oh yes," I moaned, "way better than your prude daughter."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, as my entire cock slid into her ass.

"Oh fuck, yes," Elizabeth moaned from the head of the train, as she was fucked by my Mom.

"Faster, everyone," Mom suggested, after a minute of a rather slow-moving train.

"Yes, faster," Nana agreed, looking to be in complete heaven as her two holes were filled over and again.

"You heard our matriarch," I added, "let's make this a fast train."

"Gotta hit 88 miles per hour," Miranda quipped, knowing it was one of my favourite movies (we'd watched the whole trilogy a week ago, fucking between each movie).

I watched as Kaylin began riding my cock in her tight ass, as the five railroad women picked up the pace. At first there were a couple of near derailments as their rhythm went off, but after a few stops and starts, the five had become a well-oiled machine.

The next few minutes were spent just fucking... moaning... dirty talk.

Elizabeth came first... although she remained at the front of the train, taking cock from my Mom.

I came second, grunting and spewing a load up Kaylin's ass, something her daughter had never allowed me to do.

Mom and Miranda followed shortly after, making the rest of the train derail as mom fell sideways, followed by Miranda, as each car quaked in the aftermath of their orgasms.

Nana knelt onto all fours and demanded, "Fuck my holes harder, slut."

"Yes, Nana," Laura obeyed, really pounding Nana as sweat poured down her, as halfway across the room, my MILF slut lifted herself off my cock and took the organ that had just unloaded in her ass into her mouth.

"Well, that was kinky," Ellie said from the entranceway, surveying the disheveled mess before her.

"You're late," I said.

"Fucking traffic," she sighed.

"Was there a train involved?" I asked, thinking that to be hilariously funny.

"Looks like I just missed it," Ellie replied, playing along with my joke, which was somewhat surprising.

"Oh yes, keep fucking me Laura, make Nana come," Nana demanded, clearly close to an orgasm of epic proportions.

"Come, Nana, come, you dirty slut," Laura ordered, a little of her old dominant ways showing... her having thought herself to be a Mistress through and through, before she was astonished to be domesticated by Miranda last night while the rest of my family watched on closed-circuit television.

"Oh yes, call me names," Nana moaned, now bouncing back to meet the deep thrusts of her granddaughter's upper and lower dicks.

"You nasty fucking anal whore," Laura roared, "come... right... now."

"Oh fuck!" Nana screamed, receiving the order to come being the final straw.

Like the others had, she too collapsed forward as Ellie surmised, "So this must be Laura?"

"It is," I said.

"Very cute," Ellie approved as if she were admiring a puppy, which based on our family's hierarchical culture, wasn't that far off.

"Hi, umm..." Laura said, unsure how to address her.

"It's Mistress Ellie, slut," Ellie clarified.

"Sorry, hi, Mistress Ellie," Laura apologized.

"Nice toy," Ellie said, looking at the double dick strapped around Laura's waist.

"It's mine, Mistress," Mom chirped, before adding, "a gift from Master."

"A very generous gift," Ellie approved, looking at me. "Who's the extra slut? Doesn't look like family."

"Pamela's mother,' I answered.

"Really?" she asked, surprised.

"Yep," I nodded.

"Interesting," Ellie said, as she looked at the woman lying on the rug recovering from her orgasm before turning to Laura and asking, "Hungry?"

"Yes, Mistress," Laura smiled, crawling to Ellie.

"Let me sit down," Ellie said, walking over to a chair, hiking up her dress and seating herself.

Laura crawled between the black nylon-clad legs and to the panty-less pussy and began licking like the submissive she'd become in less than twenty-four hours.

"She's already well trained," Ellie approved.

"Miranda is very convincing," I said.

"Mmmmm," Ellie moaned, as she closed her eyes and allowed the new teen pet to pleasure her.

Mom said, getting up, "Ladies, let's go finish preparing our Christmas feast."

"I hope you mean real food," I quipped, "I'm starving."

"Yes, I mean real food, silly," Mom said, shaking her head at me reprovingly (fondly like my Mother, not like my slut).

"Just making sure," I said, "lately the term 'feast' has multiple meanings."

"Fair enough," Mom said, heading to the kitchen, Aunt Elizabeth following.

Nana remained on the floor. "I think this may be how I'll die."

"Fucked to death?" I asked.

"Fucked to heaven," she said, 'or maybe hell, I'm not sure which place I'm going anymore."

I laughed, "Well, wherever it is we'll all be there together, so I hope you arrive horny."

"I imagine so," she agreed, still not moving.

Miranda got up, kissed me and said, "Wait till you see what I got you for Christmas."

"I already have everything I could want," I said.

"Sweet and true," she agreed, kissing me again. "But I still got you something cool."

"I got you something special too," I returned.

"You better have," she said, flicking my nose with the back of a fingernail. "I love presents."

"Good to know," I said, wondering to myself if I should have bought her more than one.

Miranda bounced off to the kitchen and Nana dragged herself to her feet and trudged after her.

I said to Kaylin, who was still nursing my cock, "You're amazing, slut, but I need a break."

"Okay," she said, taking my cock out of her mouth. "Now that I know what you bring to the table, you can call me anytime you want me to come over so you can fuck any of my three holes. Or if you'd prefer, you can come over to my place next time and pound my ass in front of my daughter. She would hate that, but I wouldn't."

"That picture is very appealing," I approved, something I would have to do one day soon.

Kaylin got up and searched around for whatever clothes she'd arrived in as Ellie told me approvingly, "You really are the luckiest guy on earth."

"I can't deny that," I agreed, before adding, "you're pretty lucky yourself."

"I can't complain," she said, combing her fingers through Laura's hair.

"Yet you often do," I pointed out.

She shrugged, "What can I say, I'm a hard woman to please."

"Not that hard," I said, as Kaylin came over and kissed me.

"I love your cock," she whispered.

"It loved all your holes," I responded, unsure what else to say.

"For you, stud, they're always available," she repeated her offer.

"And I'll be sure to take you up on that spectator sport offer real soon," I promised, the look on Pamela's face when she saw me sodomizing her mother one I couldn't wait to see.

"You'd better," she said, giving my shrinking cock one farewell squeeze. "Fuck, do I love this cock," she muttered as she headed into the kitchen to say goodbye to everyone else.

"That's it slut, suck on my clit," Ellie demanded, as I watched her getting close to orgasm.

Her eyes closed, her lips pursed, she looked so vulnerable, which I found really hot. I almost considered shoving my cock into her slightly open mouth to remind her who was on top of the hierarchy, but I decided against it. Besides, I was pretty sated for the moment.

"Yes," Ellie moaned a moment later as she came on Laura's face.

I watched the orgasm with a smile, before walking to the washroom to wash my hands and dick.

.....

We had an amazing dinner. All my gals, in addition to being submissive, cock hungry, cunt craving sluts, were all great cooks... except for Laura, who was being taught.

We made a rule... no sex talk at the table... and had a good hour-long conversation about everything from college, to travel, weather forecasting, movies, music and so forth.