What Mom Knows is a Family Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moans echoed throughout the room.

Bodies slamming into each other made percussive sounds of pleasure.

Yet because of the focus required to stay in rhythm, there wasn't any dirty talk, begging or commanding.

It was just six lovely women, all but one with strap-on cocks, in thigh high stockings and lingerie (no one had their tits out I realized), fucking each other.

After a few minutes of the train running perfectly, Ellie surprised me, when she called, "Come over here, Curtis."

I pulled out from Laura and almost derailed the train with my exit, but after a bit of a slow down, the train was back running as I walked over to Ellie.

Mom announced as I reached the caboose, "We have one more present for you, Curtis."

"Is it Ellie's ass?" I asked, kind of hopeful, but more just being a smart ass.

"Actually it is, fucker," Ellie agreed with a wicked smile, as she slapped Nana's ass, gave out a shrill whistle sounding remarkably like a steam one, and the entire train came to a sudden stop.

"No way," I said, my eyes going wide. Ellie must have palmed the Slut collar as she joined the train, the one I'd given her tonight, and she was now wearing it as she gave me a saucy grin.

"Your mother convinced me to give you my ass for Christmas," Ellie reported. "And for over a week, your wife has been helping gape me enough to take your monster."

"No way," I repeated.

"Pull out the toy in my ass and replace it with your cock, Curtis," Ellie ordered me, trying to remain in charge while she was giving me her most precious and taboo hole, along with the ultimate power.

I kneeled down behind her, caressed her ass cheeks, then reached between them and pulled out a pretty big plug. "Holy shit," I said.

Miranda chirped in, "She's a natural ass slut, honey."

"Shut up, slut," Ellie snapped.

"Sorry, Mistress," Miranda apologized, as the lesbian hierarchy was clarified.

"Now become the train's caboose by taking mine," she said playfully, deliciously wiggling her ass at me.

I moved closer behind her, my cock raging, and slid with very little effort inside her well-gaped ass.

"Toot, toot," Ellie called out, making me smile at her sudden playfulness, as the train resumed rolling. Every other time the subject of my using her ass had come up, I'd been met with a fierce and stubborn... sometimes even angry... resistance. Tonight, she was offering it up with just a hint still of 'I'm-in-charge,' but mainly with a spirit of playfulness and fun. And proudly wearing the Slut collar! I was astounded at the change in her!

It took me a good dozen backs and forths before I was smoothly moving along in sync with the train, my cock sliding in and out of Ellie's ass.

"Was this worth it?" Ellie asked me, as we settled into a seven-person train.

"I couldn't be happier, and you?" I asked.

"Having your wife agreeing to be my submissive slut for six months was worth it," she answered, avoiding the question, even though a slight moan gave the lie to her nonchalant attitude.

"You can't fool me: you love being my ass slut," I disagreed, but not argumentatively, my entire cock disappearing inside her caboose.

"I don't hate it," she admitted, not giving me a full win, but semantics aside, I was deep in her ass, she was willingly wearing my collar, and I'd won the lengthy battle of wills... even if it came at a cost for my bride, who I imagine would have no problem being her submissive for half a year... although I would ask her after each visit for the details... but for now I was enjoying Ellie's tail.

"Shut up you two, and fuck," Mom demanded, and we all did just that.

Time stood still as I rode the pussy train, or rather ass train, or whatever I should call it.

Moans echoed round the room.

Bodies collided meatily into each other.

Then the orgasms began.

Auntie Elizabeth toppled first from the double dick dildo, and she fell away from the tracks and in an impressively smooth team effort, we all shuffled forward, and Mom slid into Miranda's two holes.

The double dick dildo seemed to be the weapon of orgasmic choice as the train had barely gotten back into a fluid motion before Miranda was screaming bloody orgasmic murder and collapsing to the side, snapping her fingers for Auntie to crawl between my wife's legs to lick up her flooding cum.

Again, the train surged forward and Mom pulled the plug out of Laura's ass as my cousin Laura begged, "Please double fuck me, Auntie."

"Hey," I called out, "that ass was mine."

"Quit your belly-aching, you got Ellie's, so this one is mine," Mom refuted me, sliding inside both holes.

"Oh fuck," Laura moaned loudly.

"Your mother's right you big baby, you just never get enough," Ellie scolded me, taking the sting out of her words by bucking back onto me and taking my cock particularly deep in her ass.

"What can I say? I'm a guy, I'm a big chauvinistic pig," I shrugged, as the train resumed.

Mom was again responsible for the third straight orgasm, as a couple minutes later Laura screamed, "I'm coming, " although this time the train didn't slow down as it shuffled off to Buffalo.

"Don't anyone dare stop this train," Nana demanded, obviously close.

"Choo, choo," I called out from the rear (Ellie's) as the train kept rolling, triggering orgasms for both Nana and Mom almost simultaneously a couple minutes later.

As the train derailed once and for all, I led Ellie to the back of the couch, bent her over and slid back into her ass.

"Oh yes, Mr. Railroad Man, fuck my ass," Ellie moaned, as her left hand went to her cunt and began rubbing.

"Yes, be a hot ass slut for my grandson," Nana purred as she still trembled on the floor.

"Fuck her ass hard, Curtis," Mom added, which earned her a glare from Ellie.

"Tell me what you want, Ellie," I said, pausing deep in her ass.

"Damn it, just fuck me," Ellie demanded, hating anytime I started making it about power, especially if she was revved up.

"Fuck your what?" I grilled her, wanting to hear her say it.

"My ass, you asshole, fuck my asshole with your fucking big cock," she cried out in frustration, then just going whole hog, or perhaps mocking me, either way it was hot, she added, "Do it! Ream my rear, drill my shit hole, pound my back door, fuck my asshole."

"There ya go," I approved, grabbing her hips and really slamming her ass.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she moaned, unable to hide the pleasure the ass fucking was giving her, that giving it away, along with her rubbing her pussy.

"Such a tight ass," I groaned, my balls boiling pretty quickly from the hot train I'd witnessed and taken part in, from the words flowing from Laura's eager mouth, and from the tight milking from Ellie's ass, as my final conquest was achieved.

"Harder," she demanded.

"Such a natural ass slut," I moaned, enjoying my power over her.

"And you're just an asshole," she countered, unable to resist taking the shot.

"And I'm in yours," I countered as I pounded her as hard as I could, looking around to see the ladies all playing with each other... all kissing and fingering, but all of them watching us.

A couple more minutes and Ellie declared, frustrated by her need to submit to me, "Damn, I love your cock!"

"And I love your ass," I returned as I grunted and spewed my load deep in her ass.

"Oh, fuck! You asshole," she screamed, as my eruption in her ass led to her own orgasm. "Pull out."

I didn't, unloading my load as deep into her ass as I could.

"Fuck!" she cursed, her body quaking, mortified to have me unload in her ass, that obviously not part of the deal.

Once my gun was empty I pulled out, and Nana immediately took my place with her face, to begin licking and sucking up the cum leaking out of Ellie's gaping hole.

"Oh yes, eat my asshole, get that disgusting man cum out of me," Ellie demanded.

I watched the entire scene... Nana eating my cum from Ellie's ass, Laura now on the Sybian with her mother licking her clit, Miranda and Mom fingering each other throughout a long, unbroken kiss.

It was half an hour later when we turned on Home Alone and watched a Christmas movie while we snuggled nakedly in various groupings. At my request they'd all finally uncovered their breasts, which were all beautiful in various ways, so I didn't watch the movie as avidly as usual.

Once the movie had finished, Mom and Ellie went into one bedroom together, Auntie, Nana and Laura traipsed into another, and Miranda joined me in my room.

I was wiped.

But there was one more surprise.

My suitcase was on my bed, half packed.

"Where are we going?"

She handed me an envelope. "I have one more present for you, sweetheart."

"You didn't have to," I said.

"Oh, but I did," she disagreed, looking excited. "Open it."

I did and found two first class plane tickets to Paris; not business class, which is terrific in itself, but the real deal.

Leaving in four hours.

"We're going to Paris?"

"For two weeks," she smiled, kissing me.

"Leaving in four hours?"

"Leaving this house in one," she corrected me.

"Does Mom know?" I asked.

"Nobody does, we'll have to leave a note," she said. "I want you to myself for a while."

"How romantic," I smiled, kissing her.

"Well, except for any flight attendants or hot Europeans we might seduce along the way," she smiled.

"Less romantic, but still hot as hell," I smiled, kissing her again.

"I love you, Curtis," she murmured, gazing into my eyes.

"I love you too, my beautiful bride."

We kissed.

We went to bed.

We made love.

I finished packing while Miranda wrote a brief note to the others and left it on the kitchen table.

We flew to Paris. Did I mention we flew first class?

We checked into a swanky hotel, and... that's another story.

Likely THE END unless enough people want more and have suggestions where else to go with it as the original story I believe has come to an end.

JASMINE 2019