What Money Can't Buy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yeah, I guess they are pretty amorphous, so maybe not. Really, the painting could be anything," I stammered, feeling vulnerable in a way I never expected. It must have been the alcohol running through my veins.

"Are you and Rose close with your mom?" he asked as he looked down and started swaying slightly, letting his fingers brush against the back of my hand. I felt a jolt of electricity and pulled my hand up, folding my arms across my chest.

"Yes," I squeaked out, feeling like I was imploding.

Reggie began speaking but was cut off by the makeshift gallery tour that had finally made it to our alcove room. I stepped away from Reggie as they wandered in and we listened to Val, the owner, discuss the painting with Cheryl and Rose.

After the tour was over, Val showed us where they keep the wine for openings, told us to enjoy ourselves, and bid us a good evening. We poured ourselves glasses and wandered around a bit more, admiring Murphy's work.

I was still hoping to end the night with some fun- a fling sounded perfect. I ended up spending some time with Frank. He was definitely sexy, so I flirted a bit. He was charming and extremely sexy- deep chocolate skin, curly black hair that framed his face, a strong jawline and I suspected a rocking bod was hiding under his black tie get-up. I found myself laughing and finding excuses to touch him while we walked the gallery together. Soon, we ran into Rose.

"You were right about Amelia Murphy; she is REALLY good," I said to Rose, pulling her in for a side hug as we admired the largest piece in the main room. "As soon as her new piece is public, we will go see it, I promise."

"I love you, Franny," she said, hugging me tighter.

"Love you too, bug," I said.

"Let's play a game," Peggy announced from across the room, "Come on! I want to get drunk!"

Rose pulled me into the circle that was forming in the middle of the room, and we sat on the floor. "What are we playing, Peggy?" Jessie asked.

"How about a round of truth or dare, so we can get to know our new friends a little better?" Reggie, who was sitting across from me and staring me down, offered.

"We're down, right Fran?" Rose knocked my side with an elbow, egging me on.

"Whatever you want, Rose, like always," I said sarcastically, giving in reluctantly and sipping my wine.

"Goody," Peggy said, clapping her hands and smiling wide, "The rules are simple. If you refuse, you have to down your drink, and go again, got it?"

"I'll start," Riggs said, eyeing Rose playfully, "Truth or dare, Rose."

"Dare, obviously," Rose said confidently, slapping one hand on my knee and another on Cheryl's.

"I dare you to share the love- I wonder if you can give a show like you did with Cheryl this evening, but with me instead?" Riggs propositioned with a cocky smile.

Rose matched his with a cockier smile. She looked at Cheryl, who smiled her approval and winked. "I guess I can slum it for a minute," she said, crawling across the floor and grabbing Riggs by the head, forcefully pulling his lips to her own. He revved up onto his knees and grabbed her waist, then started running his hands up and down. She dropped her hands from his face and grabbed his, throwing them off of her. He raised them in defeat and enjoyed the every last bit of the show he conceived.

"Nice, baby," he said, after she pulled away.

"You weren't too bad yourself," she said, "if only you had a vagina maybe we could have something," she winked at him.

"Oooh, things are heating up, bruv," Frank said, knocking Riggs's shoulder.

"That's enough out of you three," Jessie said, "It's Rose's turn now."

Rose, ready as ever, jumped right in. "Frank, you talk a big talk. Truth or Dare?"

"I'm not letting you sic me on Riggs here for payback," he joked, "So I'd like a truth, please."

"Excellent," Rose said maniacally, "Cheryl and I think you have a serious, deep desire for someone in this room... who might that be?" Frank shifted uncomfortably on the floor. "What's the matter? You shouldn't hide such sweet feelings- it's time to get them out in the open." Rose pushed. I swallowed- what was she thinking? Frank looked uncomfortable and it felt like Rose was pushing Frank to a place he did not want to go. Pretty typical for her, actually.

"I guess there is no point in not answering, because that implies guilt, right?" Rose nodded to Frank. "Well, umm, here goes, although this is not how I wanted to do this." I swallowed, a flitter of worry that he might be talking about me. "I'm crazy about you, Jessie. From the first minute I saw you playing with Sweeping Insensitivity, I fell head over heels, but you've always been with someone. So, we've been friends," he confessed, lowering his head and avoiding everyone's prying eyes.

A silence spread across the room, jaws dropping. I guess I wouldn't be getting lucky tonight. I felt so stupid for flirting with him all night. How did Rose see the signs and I didn't? I elbowed her and gave her a what the fuck? look. She just shrugged and looked over to Jessie. She was absolutely red in the face, with an open mouth and a shocked look. "I, umm, Frank," she said, stammering.

"Do you maybe, want to just, go on a date with me? Just give it a shot?" Frank asked, looking her longingly in the eyes.

Jessie's eyes welled up, "Yes, Frank. Of course. No question!" she replied emphatically. They both smiled and Jessie got up and walked over to Frank. She pulled him up and they shared a sweet kiss. Awws filled the room and clapping followed. They separated, laughing, and the tension left the room.

We continued to play for a while, some of us downing drinks to avoid spilling our guts or doing dirty deeds. I'd only been asked about the number of people I'd slept with, and the group had decided that my 4 was acceptable for a 22-year-old, though I could do better, according to Peggy. The game was getting raunchier and I was getting drunker as the night continued. Luckily, I hadn't been brought into the game since it got more intense. That was, until Reggie got dared to give Peggy a hickey on her chest. I had to admit, with the liquor running through my body and the encounters I had with him earlier, I squirmed from desire watching him do it. I was actually starting to enjoy the game, until Reggie finished his show and turned to look at me.

"Francesca," he said, and everyone's heads turned to me. "What do you say?"

Worried that I may stumble embarrassingly if I were forced to stand up for a dare, I said, "Truth, again, I suppose."

He stared at me with an intensity that made me forget about everyone else in the room. I found myself almost excited for what he may ask, and that he chose me in the first place. Until he said it. "Tell me about your mother."

It was like I got hit in the chest. I felt like a doe in the road with a semi bearing down on me; completely frozen. He looked at me with curiosity; I absolutely hated him for acting like he was important enough to know anything about my life. Especially something I held so dearly. I couldn't believe how entitled he was, this privileged little white boy who has the world at his feet. At the expense of my whole world. I wasn't about to let him have his way, not if I could control it.

I stared him down while I rapidly drank my large glass of wine. Everyone was pretty quiet- they could tell Reggie had struck a nerve with me. The silence was deafening.

"Alright, you don't want to answer, you took your punishment," Riggs said, attempting to move us forward. "You still have to take another turn until you follow through, though."

I nodded and looked at Reggie, waiting for him to come up with something new for me. "I have no other ideas," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "Maybe we call this game."

Everyone started to nod in agreement, but Peggy was having none if it. "We can't end the game until Fran finishes her turn!"

"Well, I've got nothing, sorry Peg," Reggie said with finality.

"I've got a dare for her," Rose said, and everyone turned towards her. I sighed with relief, thinking that she would give me something easy and the night would move on to something else.

"Works for me," Peggy announced, satisfied, and I shrugged with my acceptance.

"Okay darling sister, I dare you to let handsome Reggie here attempt to seduce you, but you have to try not to kiss him. Got it?" Rose challenged with an eyebrow raise.

"No way that is happening," I replied defiantly, shaking my head at Rose.

"Scared you won't be able to resist my charms?" Reggie challenged from across the circle.

I felt a rush of excitement flow through me and a heat build between my legs, but I maintained my resolve. "No, I just don't want you anywhere near me. You smell horrid- I could barely stand it in the van," I replied coolly, matching his eye contact.

"Oh, she's scared alright," Frank jumped in, smiling at me, "Reg here smells like fucking sunshine and rainbows."

"Fine. I'll prove it. Do your worst." I sneered, shakily pushing myself to standing, needing to press on Rose's shoulder to manage it in my pissed state. I wavered slightly. "Sorry, that last cup is hitting me a bit," I explained as Reggie stood and walked towards me.

"You good, sis?" Rose asked from below me.

"I've got her," he said as he whipped one arm around my waist and drew me close, pulling me off my feet for a moment before letting me settle back down on the balls of my feet. I sucked a breath in at his fast movements and the feeling of him pressed against me. "You alright, Francesca?" he asked, bringing his free hand up to my face and sliding a dangling hair behind my ear.

He leaned in and ran his nose down my neck, making me physically shiver. "You may not like how I smell, but you smell incredible," he cooed, taking a long whiff, "You have no idea how crazy it makes me." He pulled away slightly to look me up and down. "And that fucking dress. You look fit as fuck- unbelievable." I could feel my pussy wetten.

He raised his face so that his eyes were trained on mine. They were startlingly clear and blue, and it felt like he was bearing into my soul. His free hand found my face again and cupped it while he put his forehead against mine. His rough thumb ran across my bottom lip and I noted that it was calloused. Then, he let his hand trace my check before his fingers found their way into my hair, securing my face where he wanted it. The hand he had wrapped around my waist trailed up and down my side, lightly tickling me and setting me on fire. I was about to give in and push my lips ever so slightly forward to meet his when he spoke again, "You need me, Francesca."
It was a stark reminder of how much I'm sure he believed that. People like him believed others needed them, when they actually bled us dry and left us for dead. I would never allow myself to need Reginald Hagadone.

"In. Your. Dreams." I said venomously and shook my head to pull it from his grip. "Get the fuck off me."

Reggie let go and stepped away from me with a look of confusion I was beginning to recognize. The rest of the groups gave me a standing ovation.

"That was some impressive restraint, girl! Nice going!" Jessie said, waving at her face with her hand as though it was a fan. "I'm hot and bothered just from watching!"

"Seriously, even I felt the heat," Frank joked, patting me on the shoulder. I tried to smile back at them but was having a hard time faking it.

"It was easy," I spit at Reggie. "Rose," I said, trying to get her attention, "I think I'm done for the night, that last drink did me in. Are you ready to head home?"

"Actually, Fran, I was going to go to Cheryl and Peggy's flat for the night, if that's cool," she replied, searching my face for dissent.

"I think that sounds like a good call," I smiled genuinely at them both.

"I'm ready to go now, shall we split a Lyft?" Cheryl suggested.

We discussed where we were headed and got a large Lyft that could accommodate Rose and I, Cheryl, Riggs, Peggy and Reggie. Frank and Jessie decided to head to Frank's, which was in the opposite direction. The car came quickly and we piled in. We were dropping off Riggs first, then the three girls, then me, and Reggie last. Riggs snagged the front seat and the girls sent Reggie and I to the tiny back seats, since they would be getting out first. Reggie and I sat in silence during the ride. I was doing everything I could to avoid letting our legs touch in the cramped space.

When we dropped the three girls off, I got out to say goodnight to Rose. As I tried to rise up and out of the back, I lost my balance and fell back into Reggie. I tried to get my bearings and get back up, frantically putting my hands down to push up. Unfortunately, I landed one hand on his crotch and he let out a shout of pain. "Christ, Killer! Watch it!" he shouted as he grabbed his groin and used his other hand to help me out of the car. I blushed at my clumsiness while the three girls giggled.

"Have fun tonight," I told Rose as I hugged her goodbye. "Call me in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too, and I will, don't worry about me! You should have some fun, too," she said, pulling away and winking at me. I rolled my eyes and turned to get back in the car. Reggie had moved to the front row of seats on the opposite side. I strapped in and we headed towards my flat, another 20 minutes away.

After about five minutes, Reggie broke the silence, "You and your sister are really close, huh?"

I glared at him. What was with this rich as sin bloke always wanting to discuss my personal life? "Yeah, so?" I shot back defensively.

I saw anger flash in his eyes. He, never having buckled his seatbelt, slid closer to close the space between us. "Alright, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, eh? I have been nothing but pleasant to you and you are just a cunt back to me. What the fuck did I do?" he practically shouted in my face.

His anger only fueled my own. "I just know your type. You're a self-righteous git who thinks the world belongs to him. People like you make life for people like me harder!" I cried back, unable to hide my rage.

He glared back at me. "You don't even know me, so why don't you just calm the fuck down and get down off your high horse for a second," he scoffed at me.

"I don't need to know you, and I don't want to! You reek of privilege and false confidence, and I fucking hate you!" I nearly shrieked back at him, drunkenly slapping at his chest to push him away from me.

He grabbed my wrists to stop me. "Oh, that's how it is then? You hate me? Real fucking nice," he said, shoving my hands back against the window. Between him and my seatbelt, I had very limited mobility

"Let. Go. Of. Me," I seethed at him, straining against his force.

"What's the matter, Killer? Don't like it when someone calls you on your shit?" he taunted, getting in my face.

"Don't call me that!" I cried, pushing again against his strength.

Reggie's eyes trailed my body then made their way back to meet mine. "Why not? It suits you," he said haughtily.

"You don't fucking know me, Reggie," I spat at him.

"It must be frustrating to have someone who you barely know size you up like that, huh, Killer?" he said, pointing out the irony of my comment. "From where I'm sitting, maybe bitch is a more appropriate nickname- what do you think?"

I was breathing heavily now, and mad as hell. "FUCK YOU!" I yelled, making another attempt to free myself. I noticed Reggie watching my chest rise and fall, and then without warning his mouth was on mine, pressing my head against the window.

"Shut the fuck up," he whispered as his lips left mine and headed toward my ear. He let go of my wrists and found my body, unlocking the seatbelt as he explored. Before I knew it, my hands were in his hair and I was pulling him back up to my mouth. Our tongues desperately interlocked as he pressed his body against mine. One hand found my ass and pulled me harder into him. I could feel his rock-hard cock pressing against my groin and my back arched, pulling my mouth from his. I felt him nibbling my neck and I moaned before he bit down hard near my collarbone. I let out a high-pitched squeak, but my body responded strongly. I was dripping wet and nearly begging for more when Reggie pulled away. I was confused for a moment until I realized the car was slowing down. Before the driver reached a full stop, Reggie thanked him and dragged me out of the car onto the street and then to the curb. He pulled me in for another kiss and I slid my hands over the front of his trousers, letting them dance across his pecker. "Fuck..." he breathed before kissing me harder.

I pulled away long enough to locate my flat, but Reggie didn't break from worshipping my neck and ears with his tongue and lips and running his hands along my body. I pushed him off and grabbed his hand to lead him to my place. We got to the lift and he pushed the button before standing behind me, nibbling and sucking along my neck and pulling my ass into him so I could feel the length of his shaft. When the elevator opened, he pushed me inside. By the time I turned around he was on me, grabbing my wrists again and shoving me against the wall nearest the buttons. "Fuck you," I growled, fighting his grip yet again.

He ignored me and slid both wrists into one hand. "What floor, bitch" he purred into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Seven," I answered, half-begrudgingly and half-desperately. He hit the button and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Now," he said, glaring at me, "are you going to keep being a bitch?" I glared back. "I'm going to fuck some manners into you," he snapped.

He released my mouth long enough to let me respond. "Good luck with that," I snarled. He growled in anger and his lips found mine again while his hips ground into me. There was a ding and the doors slid open. Reggie pulled away and looked me up and down, his eyes feasting on me. He licked his lips and released my arms from above my head. I started to leave, but he grabbed my ass with both hands. He let go and spun me around, stopping the lift doors from closing by putting out his hands. "Are you too drunk for this?" He asked me seriously, which I was surprised to here. I shook my head no and pulled him in for a kiss, the doors attempting to close again. I broke away and said "Absolutely not." He moaned low before following me to my door. While I unlocked the door, he reached around and fondled my breasts. Finally, I opened the door and walked in, dropping my bag on the nearby table and turning around. Reginald kicked the door closed behind him and stared at me with a powerful lust in his eyes while he removed his jacket and pulled off his tie.

Then, he swiftly closed the gap between us. I was standing with my back to the arm of my sofa. Reg trailed his fingers up my sides, both of us breathing heavily. He stepped slightly closer and wrapped an arm around me. He found my zip and ever so slowly began pulling it down. When he finished, he brought both of my arms above my head, his lips kissing my triceps and running his hands along them until they met mine. My dress fell from my chest down to my hips. He brought his hands back down slid the dress off my hips, then squeezed my ass cheeks. I wore a black corset that was made for the dress and a lacy matching thigh. He looked me up and down and kissed me hard. He snaked his arm beneath the curve of my ass and lifted me up. I squealed as he threw me back onto the couch.

Reg kicked off his shoes, his fingers delicately working their way down his shirt buttons. He pulled his shirt off his shoulders, revealing his toned chest, stomach and arms. He pulled off his pants and socks and climbed on top of me on the couch. I ran my fingers along his back as he returned to nibbling my neck, occasionally biting hard enough to make me scream out. He brought his hands to my ribs and grabbed me, pushing me to an upright sitting position against the opposite arm of the sofa. He kissed up my legs and stomach, snaking his way up my body until he brought himself onto his knees on the inside of the sofa. He grabbed my waist again and roughly flipped me over, pulling me up to kneel on my knees in front of him. He trailed his fingers along my arms again, lightly kissing my shoulders.