What Money Can't Buy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers moved to the tie on my corset bra. With expert fingers, he untied the knot and began pulling at the cross-straps, loosening the lingerie until it fell off in front of me. I could hear his breath deepening, but he held back his lust. His fingers delicately tickled my stomach before his lithe fingers made their way to my nipples, tweaking them softly. I reached back and grabbed his hair and thrust my ass back into his groin, rubbing up and down his brief-clad cock. "Mmmhm..." I moaned softly, sinking deeper into him while he kissed my neck and massaged my tits.

He kept torturing me, teasing me and making my pussy drip, but not touching me lower than my tits. "Reggie, come on," I whined.

"What?" he whispered, kissing up my neck to my ear, "Are you desperate enough to tell me you need me yet?"

Fury shot through my veins. "Fuck you!" I said, pulling his hands off me.

He grabbed my arms and pulled them behind me, holding them in one hand. With the other, he grabbed my hair, roughly pulling me back against him. "What the fuck is your problem?!" he snarled, keeping a tight grip on me. "I know how much you want me. Just admit that you have been desperate for me all night. That I am the only one who can make you shudder like this," he said, releasing my hair and running his hand over my chest, down my stomach, and sliding his finger over my panties, pressing on my soaking wet clit. I let out a long sigh.

"Mmmhmm, you're so wet. You think Frank could have made you this wet? You think I didn't see you cozying up with him?" He snaked his fingers below my thong and slid on along my slit, up and down until he finally dipped a finger into my hot, dripping snatch.

"Oh, fuck," I tried to whisper, but it was louder than I expected.

"You like that?" Reggie questioned, pulling his fingers out from my pussy. "Tell me what I want to hear."

"I want you," I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Not good enough," he said, tickling the lace along my upper thigh.

"Frank probably couldn't make me feel like this," I snarled with a sly smile, trying to lift up so his fingers would travel lower again. I was egging him on and I knew it, but I couldn't help it.

"PROBABLY?" He cried, shoving my shoulder down and twisting me around so I was lying on my back, "I'll show you probably!"

Finally, his lust overcame the control he was showing. He loomed over me, licking his lips before reaching down and roughly pulling my knickers down and off my feet. He bent his head down and wrapped his thick arms under my thighs, pushing me back towards the sofa's arm before digging his face into my snatch. My juices were flowing and he lapped them up greedily, eliciting moans of pleasure from me. "Your pussy is fucking delectable," he purred, slowing his tongue and licking lightly up and down my slit. He brought a hand down and dipped a finger back into my snatch, his other hand squeezing my ass and pulling my pussy closer to him. His tongue danced across my clit and I felt my pleasure building. He pumped a finger in and out, and he went from pointing his tongue and swiping it back and forth over my clit to flattening it and pressing down and adding pressure.

"Fuck!" I cried, arching my back against his face. I was getting closer and closer; my legs were shaking and I was running my fingers through his hair. All of the sudden, he slipped a second finger in and brought his lips around my clit and sucked in, moaning and sending vibrations through my entire body. "Oh, oh, oh, OHHH!" I cried, "FUCK! I'm CUMING!" I felt my pussy clench around his fingers as juices poured out of me and Reggie lapped them up.

After I came, I squirmed away from him, attempting to ride my orgasm out without him playing with my now very sensitive parts. "Oh no," he grabbed me by the ribs and pulled me down so I was laying flat on my back, "You're not getting away that easily," he said, bringing his face down between my legs.

"No, don't!" I said, trying to push his head away, "I'm too sensitive, don't!"

He grabbed my arms from his head and pushed them down onto the couch. "You're not in charge here," he angrily barked before bringing his head back down and licking my sensitive lips. I squirmed away but he grabbed my hips and held me close to him, eating me out with new ferocity.

"Oh God!" I cried, "Holy shit! Oh, oh Reggie!" I cried, the sensations overwhelming me. He moved his hands below my ass and lifted me slightly so my ass left the sofa. He dipped a finger in my pussy, wetting it before pulling it back out. "No! Put it back," I whined, pushing my vag against his face.

He lifted his face from my pussy and glared at me, "You don't make the rules, Francesca," he snarled, sliding his wet finger down my slit to my asshole, where he pressed with his knuckle.

"Wow! Nuh uh," I started, trying to shimmy away from him yet again.

He pulled me back. "If you can tell me it doesn't feel good, I'll stop," he said, almost sweetly. He brought his finger back up my slit and deep into my pussy, swirling it around before pulling it back out and sliding down to my rosebud. He teased it with the tip of his finger before pressing down with his knuckle once again. I shuddered and let out a low moan, and he smiled smugly and he bent down and resumed licking my twat. I was surprised- it felt exhilarating and incredible. He moved his knuckle away and pressed his finger against my hole, applying pressure and pushing, letting the tip enter me. That, plus his ministrations on my clit, was too much for me, and I came- hard. "AAAAGH!" I cried, clawing the sofa as the strongest orgasm I'd ever experienced ripped through my body. He backed off as my orgasm subsided, letting me twitch and convulse, drowning in my pleasure.

He leaned down, sliding his body over mine as he kissed from my stomach up to my breasts and neck, drinking me in. "Holy... Shit..." I whispered, still shaking and totally electrified at his touch. He rose off me and I whimpered at the cold air that hit my body where he was touching me before. From the corner of my eye I watched him pull his briefs down, exposing a thick, throbbing cock that was longer than I imagined. He bent down and slid his arms beneath my naked, exhausted body, lifting me and carrying me through the flat. He opened a door that led to the bathroom and closed it back. I weakly pointed him in the direction of my small bedroom, and he pushed through the door, tossing me down onto the bed.

I was still in a post orgasm coma, but feeling his body slide on top of mine helped wake me up. His calloused hands ran up and down my body and I joined him, feeling my way over his. He was toned and tan, the body of a man who had too much time on his hands- not that I was complaining. I reached down and grabbed the delicious cock I had only gotten a glimpse of. It was rock hard but the skin was soft, and I anxiously stroked up and down, feeling a drop of pre-cum drip onto my thumb as I swiped across the head.

Reggie let a deep grumble slip from his lips. "Condoms?" he breathed in my ear as I continued stroking his cock. With my free hand, I pointed to the drawer by the nightstand. He leaned over to grab one, though I did not release his cock. I kept stroking, bringing my free hand down to fondle his balls. He growled pumping once into my hand before exasperatingly pushing my arms to the sides and tearing the condom package open. It was thrilling to see how much he needed me. He pushed the condom over his throbbing cock and grabbed my hips, lining up and slamming into me, holding nothing back. He was large and it was painful for me, but I took pleasure from the need he so clearly had for me. It was incredibly sexy, seeing what I did to him. He pushed in about half-way before sliding back out and slamming in again, over and over, barely letting me adjust to his length. Finally, I loosened up and his strokes became smoother, gliding through my soaked folds and pounding me in an insatiable way. I moved my hips up to match his strokes and we found a rhythm. He felt so good deep inside me, filling a void I didn't know existed until this moment.

He was running his hands all over my body, tweaking my nipples and tugging my hair as we shagged. Suddenly, he brought both his hands down to my hips and lifted me slightly before grabbing a pillow and sliding it beneath me. He resumed pounding me, and I moaned loudly because the new position let him hit my g-spot with every thrust. "Holy fuck!" I cried, bringing my hands to my own hair and stretching, before I stiffened. Another orgasm tore through my body.

Reggie continued pumping into me, prolonging my orgasm, which became harder as my pussy clamped down on him. "UGH," he groaned through clamped teeth. I could tell he was getting close but trying to hold back. When I finished cumming, I pressed against Reggie's chest and flipped us over, landing me on top without separating us. Reggie resisted for a moment, but I leaned down and snaked my tongue around his lips before kissing him deeply and grinding my clit against him. He moaned and I resumed fucking him, but slowly, in hopes of staving off his orgasm.

"Fuck... your pussy. It's so fucking tight," he murmured, closing his eyes and running his hands over my thighs. "I love filling you up." He pumped into me from below and we found our rhythm yet again. We shagged that way for a few minutes. He reached up and started rubbing my clit with his thumb as I bounced up and down again. "Cum for me again, baby," he said, opening his eyes and admiring me from below. "God, you look good," he moaned, rubbing harder. My jaw dropped and I started whimpering, with yet another orgasm heading my way. I had never cum this many times in a single night and was really starting to get worn out. I stopped bouncing on him and relished in the pleasure. Reggie started pumping up into me, giving my clit no rest from his endless flicking. "Look at me, Francesca," he said, though I was too distracted to pay attention, "I want you looking at me when you cum."

I opened my eyes and met his, and his electric eyes staring into mine along with the feeling of him inside me sent me plummeting over the edge. I fell forward on top of him, my pussy spasming around him, completely out of breath. He grabbed my hips and redoubled his efforts, pounding me over and over while I tried in vain to catch my breath. "Fuck, Francesca!" Reggie moaned, throwing his head back. I felt his cock throb within me as he shot what felt like load after load of cum.

We laid together, breathing heavily, our sweat mingling and bodies tingling. I could hear his heart beating as I laid my head on his chest and smelled the strong scent of pine coming from his skin.

"Holy shit, Francesca. What the fuck..." Reggie breathed. I put my chin on his chest and looked up at him. He shook his head, a crooked smile forming on his lips. "You really are a killer. I thought your pussy was trying to snap me in half."

"Maybe it was," I retorted, smiling back like an idiot.

He laughed and sat up, causing me to straddle him again, his penis still deflating inside of me. He grabbed my face and brought me in for a tender kiss. "I like to dominate in sex, to own the other person" he said, pulling a stray hair behind my ear, "but if you had ever asked me to stop, I would have." He searched my eyes for acceptance, though it was already a bit late for that kind of explanation. I kissed him again, choosing not to tell him how much it had turned me on to be dominated by him. I never thought being called a bitch could be so erotic, but everything about Reggie, everything he did, seemed to turn me on.

"I'm exhausted," I said, yawning and stretching before lifting off of Reggie "and I need a shower".

"Was that an invitation?" he asked with a sly smile.

"Would it matter if it wasn't?" I asked with a wink, turning towards the door. Reggie jumped up and followed me to the bathroom after disposing of the condom in the bin. We explored each other's bodies in the shower, soaping ourselves up. I couldn't help but hope it would wash me of the shame I felt. I didn't regret being with Reggie tonight, but I was still struggling with my disgust towards him and what he stood for. I felt weak and childish, unable to control my baser desires. By the time we left the warm water, I had chalked it up to the drinks I had and the last few lonely, sexless months. I had enjoyed myself, and it wasn't like I was likely to see him again anyway.

I was exhausted by the time we got back to my bedroom. Reggie delicately dried me off and, still naked himself, dressed me in the nightgown I pulled from my cupboard. He carried me to bed and set me in gingerly, pulling the blanket over me. I don't know what compelled me- being tired or wanting companionship- but I said something that surprised me, and I think surprised Reggie as well.

"Stay?" I said quietly, offering the invitation. He sat on the bed next to me.

"Is that what you want?" Reggie asked, kissing my forehead.

"Yes," I mumbled, holding his hand.

"Then I'll stay," he whispered. He got up and went to the other side of the bed, climbing in next to me. He pulled me into him and reached across me to switch off the lamp, and I quickly fell asleep, satisfied but confused.