What Money Can't Buy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose pulled me slightly to the side, but still within the hearing reach of the others. "Is Michael coming over? Should I stay at Cheryl's again?"

I considered for a moment. I wasn't going to invite Michael over, but I wouldn't mind a private evening to myself and it seemed easier to tell Rose what she wanted to hear. "I'm thinking about it," I replied, winking at her to sell it.

"Do it!" she encouraged, "I'll see you tomorrow then," she winked back and hugged me.

"Come on, babe, we're going to the dance club down the street!" Cheryl said, grabbing Rose's hand. I turned to look at her and instead saw Reggie, ignoring Riggs talking to him and staring at me. He looked pissed.

"Bye darling, call Michael!" Rose said as she followed Cheryl and Peggy out the door, followed closely by Riggs.

"I'm sure I'll see you guys soon, have a great night!" I said as I walked toward the door, waving at Reggie, Jessie and Frank as I left.

***************************************************************************

The tube ride was long, and I spent it desperately trying to remember my kiss with Michael instead of the moments I shared with Reggie. Michael really was sweet, and he was American, which was an interesting twist. I'd never been with an American. I tried to think about the shape and size of his erection pressed into my ass, but my mind wouldn't let me- it kept drifting back to Reggie's dick pressing into me as he feasted on my neck. I started wondering about Reggie's impromptu song. It felt so directed towards me- especially the line about the soul being "a mix of chaos and art", after our time at the gallery. Plus, he always made me feel like he saw right through me, and when he sang the line about how one could show all your scars at the start- did he know that I'm holding secrets back? Could he tell? I almost missed my stop wondering.

I got myself home in a cloud of confusion and pent up sexual energy. I noticed an expensive looking car parked near my building, which surprised me, since there were never any nice cars in this neighborhood. I brushed it off and went inside and upstairs, unlocking the door to my flat. I was about to close it behind me when I saw fingers grab the doorframe, stopping it from shutting all the way. I screamed and went to slam the door down on the mysterious hand with as much force as I could muster, but a second hand hit the other side of the door and strongly pushed back, not allowing me to close it. The door began shoving forward into me and I screamed again, turning and running to try and find something to hit the intruder with. I felt an arm reach out and grab me and I lost my breath from fear, until the hand swung me around I saw it was Reggie pulling me against him.

"BLOODY HELL!" I bellowed, trying to hit him and push him away as best I could with my arms pinned to his chest. "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK! LET GO OF ME!"

He hugged me tighter to him, kicking the door closed behind him. "Whoa Killer, calm down, it's just me," he cooed, smiling devilishly.

"You are FUCKING MENTAL!" I yelled, still desperately trying to get out of his strong grip. "You can't just worm your way in here! Get OUT!". My struggling was slowly fading as the fear left me. "You scared the bloody hell out of me!" I was still breathing heavily.

"I know," he said, "I can feel your heart racing." He nuzzled my neck with his nose as he spoke. "Almost as fast as when I make you cum." Just hearing him talk about making me cum had me weak in the knees. He took advantage of my decreasing struggle to secure me against him with one hand and bring the other up to my face to move a stray hair behind my ear. He brought his lips to my ear, "I can make you scared, if you want me to," he sang quietly, "If you're prepared; if I have to."

"You can't just sing The Tragically Hip in my ear and expect me to forget you basically just broke into my home," I spat at him, my resolve really wearing away- that was one of my favorite songs after all, and he sang it so sexily...

"I'm sorry I've upset you Killer, though I am impressed with your music knowledge" he said, bringing his lips to my neck and kissing it softly. "Let me make it up to you."

"Fuck you," I said angrily, but my body was betraying me. My pussy was positively dripping from the excitement and I felt a flush forming across my cheeks. I had completely stopped pushing against him, just setting my hands against his chest.

"If you insist," he said, grinning into my neck before snaking his tongue upwards to my jaw.

"Mmmmmh," I moaned low, unable to resist him. I brought my hands from his chest and pulled him in to kiss me, snaking my tongue into his mouth and pulling away slightly to bite his lower lip.

"That's my girl. Now," he said against my mouth, "let's get that heart rate back up.". I chuckled, and he reached both arms under my ass and lifted me so I could wrap my legs around his waist. It was my turn to breathe in his smell and feast on his neck as he carried me to the bedroom. He closed the bedroom door and, instead of moving to the bed as I expected, he flipped around, slamming me back against the door.

"Oh!" I cried from the shock, slapping one hand back to the door to try and stabilize myself.

"Don't worry, Killer," he said, pushing his groin against me and bringing his hands from beneath my ass around to my hips, "I've got you." They traveled slowly up my hips to my waist, pressing hard against me so I was pushed back against the door. It was powerful enough to pull my top from the waistband of my skirt. He lowered his hands slightly to catch the end of Rose's shirt. He continued caressing up my torso but had the skirt caught in both hands so it slid up as he went. He was pressing against me so strongly I could feel the wood of the door on the bare skin of my back. Finally, he pulled the shirt up and over my head and started kissing my stomach, his hands working their way back down my body.

My pussy was placed directly over his package and I could feel how hard he was. I wanted more than touches and light kisses. I ground down onto him, urging him to comply. "Mmmmhm," he said as he kissed my ribs, leaving me with goosepimples all over my body. Moving as slowly as ever, he brought his hands behind my back and found the strap of my bra, unclipping it. He brought his hands up to my shoulder blades and pulled the straps down. I held my arms out as he slowly pulled the bra from me. He threw it to the side and ran his hands slowly back up my arms.

He leaned forward and kissed the tops of both breasts, them swirled his tongue around my left nipple, and then my right. I arched my back in response, putting more weigh on him. He stumbled backward for a moment before slamming me back against the door. His slow, measured work was over- he began devouring my breasts. He slid both hands behind my back and lifted me, swinging me around and tossing me on the bed. He pulled his jacket off and his shirt over his head as he kicked off his shoes. He jumped on top of me and pulled me into a passionate kiss.
"Thank God," I breathed as he lifted his lips off of mine and ground himself into me.

"What?" he said, grabbing my breasts and bringing his lips over my right nipple, sliding his tongue back and forth across it.

"You're finally unleashing on me," I said, mewling at the coolness of his tongue and arching my back to press deeper into his mouth.

Despite my best efforts, he pulled away from me. "Oh, you don't like it when I tease you?" he said, lightly kissing either side of my mouth.

"I want more," I said, trying to slip my tongue into his mouth, but failing when he pulled away.

"You don't want me to be tender?" he asked with a joking tone in his voice as he caressed his thumb across my lower lip.

I lifted my head and sucked his thumb into my mouth. His eyes lit up then narrowed in lust. I swirled my tongue around and lightly nibbled on him, hoping to draw out the beast I'd been with the night before. He pulled his hand away and shoved his face against me, kissing me hard. He ground into me again and brought his mouth back to my ear. "Tell me what you want," he said in a sultry voice.

"I want you," I whined, thinking that was pretty clear. I ground up into him again.

"But do you need me?" he asked, his lips kissing up my jaw to my face and biting my lower lip, pulling on it. I growled back at him- wasn't giving in that easily. He pulled away yet again. "Oh, I see, you must not. I'll just be heading off then," he said in a joking tone before pressing up and sliding off the bed to his feet.
"Wait! I cried, sitting up and grabbing his waistband, pulling him back to me. He turned and looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a smile in the corner of his mouth. "Don't go..." I said slowly, moving my fingers gingerly to the buckle of his belt, "We're just getting started." He watched me, and I knew he was weighing his options. I removed his pants and briefs in one tug.

"What're you doing?" he asked as I tugged them down and his thick cock sprang up in front of me. "I thought you didn't need me?"

I grabbed his cock as he spoke. "I don't," I said, dragging my fingers up and down his shaft.

"Then I'd better get to my prior engagement," he said with a laugh. He tried to turn away to leave, but I sank down to my knees in front of him and sucked his cock into my mouth, letting it spread my lips gently. He stopped turning and focused back on me. "Maybe I could stay for a while," he whispered as he watched my lips surround more and more of his cock. I moved it deeper into my throat, swirling my tongue around his width like he had done to my nipple. I sucked as I pulled his dick back out of my mouth, letting it pop out so I could lick around the tip, tasting the bit of precum that had developed there. "Oh, Francesca," Reggie said as his eyes closed for a moment. I licked from his shaft to his base several time and circled the tip again. I sucked just the tip into my mouth and slid my tongue back and forth across it slowly. "You don't have to be tender either, you know?" he remarked smugly.

Unlike Reggie, I could take a hint. I sucked his cock deeper into my mouth until the tip hit the back of my throat. "Fuck," exclaimed, likely not expecting me to listen to him. I took a deep breath in through my nose and relaxed my throat, which allowed me to slip the rest of his cock into my mouth as his shaft slid down my throat. His eyes shot open and he looked down at me with surprise. "Holy shit," he said, grabbing my hair with both hands. He pulled my head backwards and thrust himself back into me. "Jesus fucking christ!" he cried, fucking my face more roughly. I moaned against him, adding an element of vibration. After a minute of him in control, I raised my arms up and pulled his fingers from my hair. Now that he was invested, I wanted to take my time pleasuring him. I pulled him out of my throat and put one hand around the base of his shaft. I began sucking him and pumping the base, allowing me to keep even pressure along his shaft as my tongue explored.

I brought my other hand between my legs and pressed against my panties. "Mmmh," I moaned, sliding a finger beneath the laced edge and fingering my clit while I worked his cock.

"Yeah, you like having my cock in your mouth, you little slut?" Reggie said, noticing me pleasuring myself. I looked up at him and moaned again. "Fucking right you do," he said, his breath becoming labored, "You are such a little cum slut." I increased the speed on his cock as well as on my clit. I was drooling heavily now, saliva soaking my palm as I jacked him up and down. "Fuck!" he cried, pressing his cock deeper into my mouth, "Fuck Francesca, I'm gonna fucking cum!" I felt him pulse, his cock starting to pump cum into my mouth. The taste of his jizz was incredible and it sent me over the edge for another small orgasm. I swallowed his spunk, enjoying every last drop. He tried to pull away, but I kept him in my mouth, licking the last few drops off his cock.

"Jesus, Killer, you're going to drain me," he said, pressing my forehead to push me away. He stepped out of his pants and briefs and fell back onto the bed. I rolled on top of him, kissing his chest on my way to his lips. "That was insane," he said as I made it to his jaw. I pulled his ear into my mouth, sucking on it. I felt his cock twitch beneath me. He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a tender kiss. I melted into him, surprised by his gentleness. He drew one hand down my body, found the zip to my skirt and slid it down.

His kiss became more passionate, deeper, lust driving him again. He put a hand on each of my hips and forcefully twisted me over onto my back. He sat to the side of me and pulled my skirt and panties down my legs. He kissed me again, our tongues intertwining as his hands found my breasts. He tweaked my nipples between his calloused fingers and I groaned into his mouth. "You have nice tits, Francesca," he said between kisses. He brought one hand down to my slit and ran a finger across it, dipping it in ever so slightly, as if testing the waters. "God, you're so fucking wet, you naughty slut."

He slunk down my body and kissed my folds before diving in with his tongue aggressively. He pulled away for a moment and said, "Fuck, you taste good," then licked up to my clit. He brought a finger down and slid it into me. I was so wet, he had no issue sliding a second finger in to follow. He sucked and licked my clit furiously, pumping his fingers in and out. My breath was growing ragged and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came again- and I knew it would be a big one. His fingers were pounding me and he was licking me in just the right place. "Christ," I moaned.

"Yes, baby. I want you to cum for me, my little slut. I know you've wanted me to make you cum all night. Do it. Francesca, cum for me," he demanded between licks.

His dirty talked spurned me on. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" I came hard on his fingers, clawing the sheets and locking his head between my legs, shaking and stiffening uncontrollably. When my body finally relaxed, I unlocked my knees and Reggie delicately kissed up my belly to my lips.

"Fuck, I love making you cum Francesca," he said, kissing me softly, the smell of my pussy pungent on his lips. "And I want to do it again," he slid his now rock hard cock into my pussy, punctuating his point, "and again," he pulled out and back in, "and again." He filled me and I finally felt an ounce of the satisfaction I had been searching for since his cock left me the night before.

"Yes," I groaned as he pumped his full length into me once more.

"I want to make you cum every day, every hour, every minute," he said, now sawing in and out of me at a good clip.

"Yes!" I cried again, louder this time, as his cock hit my G-spot.

"You might not need me," he said, pumping faster, "But I need you," he grunted. "I NEED to make you cum. I can't stop thinking about this pussy," he pumped harder and faster, "It's driving me mad."

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, my orgasm getting close.

"I need to lick it and fuck it," he said, panting on top of me now. I panted right along with him, lost in my own pleasure. "This is my pussy, isn't it?" He cried at me.

"FUCK! YES!" I screamed, cumming around his cock.

"God yes!" Reggie yelled, punching the cushion next to my head. When my orgasm subsided a bit, Reggie pulled out and flipped me around, pulling my ass up into the air and smacking it.

"Reggie, I've got an IUD," I said breathlessly, and he smacked me again. "I want you to cum inside me."

"You are such a little cum slut, aren't you?" he laughed, rubbing my ass with the tip of his cock. I purred. "AREN'T YOU?" he yelled, smacking me harder in the same spot.

I yelped in pain. He reared up to smack me again, so I cried out, "YES!"

"That's what I like to hear," he said, rubbing my ass where he smacked it. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up to a kneeling position on both knees with back against him, his free hand reaching over to fondle my breast. "Whose cum slut are you?" he whispered in my ear.

I whined at his touch. "Yours," I whispered, desperate for him to put his cock back in my aching pussy.

"I can't hear you," he sang into my ear, his fingers trailing down my front to rub my clit between them.

"YOURS! I'm your dirty, filthy, nasty little cum slut! I'm yours!" I bellowed, absolutely desperate for him.

"Good girl," He said, throwing me back onto the bed, grabbing my hips, and thrusting inside of me.

"UGH! Yes!" I moaned, again recognizing how uniquely amazing his cock felt inside of me. He reached for my ponytail again and pulled my head back by my hair, making me arch my back and causing him to hit me in just the right way. "Oh fuck," I said, groaning and spreading my arms out, gripping the sheets and holding on for dear life.

"Fuck Francesca, fuck! You look so fucking hot spread out below me," Reggie grunted, pounding in and out of me, faster and harder each time. The way he was pounding me I knew he wouldn't be long. I reached beneath me and started rubbing my clit, trying to cum with him.

He reached down and grabbed my arm, pulling it out from under me. "Oh no you don't. I'm going to be the one to make you cum again," he said while I whimpered beneath him. Without pulling out, he pulled my torso back up against his. He moved his knees outside of mine and spread them so that he was kneeling in a wider stance. He resumed pumping, his leverage coming from my higher position. He fondled one nipple with his fingers while he brought the other hand down to my clit. He gathered up some of my juices and began rubbing, slowly at first, matching his pumps. He started sawing faster, and his fingers started moving faster. I bounced up and down with him, our sweat mingling and our breath getting more and more ragged.

"You gonna cum for me, baby?" Reggie said through gritted teeth. I was close, so close it was hard to respond. I shook my head yes and started whimpering and moaning "ohs" and "ahs" as my orgasm built.

"Francesca..." Reggie started, but cut himself off trying to keep from cumming. "I, I think I'm going to..." he said, and knowing he was at that point set me off. My pussy clenched tightly around his cock as he started spurting. His cum was hot and felt so good deep inside me. My orgasm shot through me, and I crumpled forward onto my hands. It was like I couldn't stop cumming, wave after wave shooting through me.

At some point Reggie finished and pulled out of me, but I didn't stop cumming. All of a sudden I had a shooting pain run up my leg. "AGHH!" I screamed, falling forward and rolling onto my back and pulling my knee to my chest. "FUCK, OW!" I cried.

"Shh, shh, shh, it's okay," Reggie said calmly, pulling my leg from my hands. He put my foot in his hands and started to roll it, massaging the arch with his thumbs.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, what the bloody fuck?" I said, wincing as the pain slowly subsided. "How are you doing that?" I asked.

"You just got a foot cramp, that's all baby," he said, kissing the top of my foot when the pain was finally gone. "You've never had one before?" I shook my head no, still breathing heavily. "Poor Killer, never been shagged right before I see," he laughed in his typical cocky fashion, still massaging my foot.

"Oh, shove off," I said as I rolled my eyes. "Thank you, though" I pushed myself to a seated position. "I need to go clean up." Reggie released my foot and I hooked my hand under my snatch to catch the spunk that was dripping out as I waddled to the bathroom. I cleaned up and checked myself out in the mirror. I cleaned up my smudged makeup and pulled out my messy ponytail, bending over and shaking my hair out. I came back into the room and Reggie was pulling his jeans on. My heart sank slightly, and just like this morning, I hated myself for it. I grabbed my robe and put it on, standing awkwardly a few feet from the bed. I was overcome with shame.