What Money Can't Buy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Killer," Reggie smiled at me, buttoning his pants and walking towards me.

"Reginald," I replied back snarkily, refusing to return his smile.

"What's wrong sexy," he asked, lifting a hand to my chin and running his calloused thumb over my bottom lip. I swooned slightly.

"Nothing." I replied before walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"I'm glad you came to the show tonight," he said, following me and sitting beside me.

"Yeah. You're free to go- no need to hang out," I said, avoiding his gaze.

"Is that what you want?" he asked, reaching over me and untying my robe, letting it fall open around me.

"You were getting dressed, I assumed it was what you wanted." I replied, staring him down.

"Is that what you're pissy about?" he asked, sliding closer to me. "Don't be daft."

I rolled my eyes, "It's not daft, it's logical. You weren't here this morning either, why would I expect you to stay," I said, attempting to shield the hurt in my voice. "Not like it's a surprise."

"Wow, wow, wow," Reggie said softly, sliding a side of my robe off my left arm, "It's not like you give me any indication that you give a shit..." he kissed my shoulder gently, "I figured you would want me gone, based on how cold you act towards me. Plus, I had somewhere to be this morning and didn't want to wake you. Is that a problem?"

"No." I answered curtly.

He pushed the other side off my right shoulder and my robe fell away. "Then, may I stay?" he asked, trailing his fingers down my arm. I hated how good he could make me feel with just a few touches. I nodded, and a small smile spread across his face. He pulled me in for a kiss but soon pulled back. "A little rough around the edges but, sooo shiny on the inside, all she needs is a little love..." he sang to me.

I scoffed and shoved him, laughing. "I am not a fake diamond kind," I exclaimed, naming the song he was singing.

"Oh really? I and Big Head Todd and the Monsters would be inclined to disagree. 'She never says what she needs'" he sang to prove his point before finishing his thought, "I guess you actually are your own diamond mind." He winked at me. I blushed deeply. He brought his face back to mine, so close our lips were almost touching. "Don't worry, Killer. I like a little mystery."

He kissed me and we fell back, our bodies once again entangling. My skin lit up where his calloused fingers dragged across it. I put my leg over his hip and he smiled against my mouth. Reggie quickly removed his clothes and my hands explored his tight body- it really was something to be marveled. His abs were so defined I could feel them with the gentlest caress. We made out like this for a few minutes, our desire building to a head again. He pushed me farther up the bed and pushed one shoulder up to roll me so my back was pressed against his front. "Are you ready?" he asked, lightly kissing my shoulder as his fingers found my nipple and tweaked. I nodded and moaned, pressing my ass against his hard cock. He positioned himself and dragged his cock up and down my slit, collecting my juices on it before he began to slide it between my folds.

"Mmmmmh, that feels good," I groaned as he slowly pushed into me, stopping when he felt resistance and pulling out, only to enter me again. His hand on my chest, he pressed himself against me, gliding in and out slowly but with an incredible pressure. I pressed back into him, drawing him further inside of me, and arched my back to help him pull away. He shagged me like this, softly, deeply, and slowly, for a long time, caressing my neck and jaw with licks and kisses as he went. His fingers never let up on my nipple, occasionally reaching across me to play with the other one. I could do little but enjoy it in this position, so I continued matching his rhythm and got lost in the wonderful full feeling I was experiencing.

Occasionally, and almost imperceptibly, he would speed up slightly. The sensation built slowly but forcefully, and soon my breathing was ragged and I was moaning with every thrust. He stopped pinching my nipples and reached over me slightly, pulled my face upward and kissed me deeply. I gripped the sheets in front of me and came on him right then, my pussy milking his cock as my legs shook and I moaned deeply into his mouth. He moaned with me as my pussy squeezed him. When my orgasm passed, he pressed my shoulder down so I was laying on my stomach and pulled out of me, getting to his feet off the bed. I started to turn to see where he was going, but I felt his hands grab my hips and pull me towards him, so my legs were hanging off the bed and my pussy was just barely hanging over the edge.

His hands still on my hips, he pushed back into me and started really fucking me, pounding in and back out, so forcefully I was being moved away from him, sliding forward on the bed. I set my feet down to keep from shifting and took the pounding, trying to squeeze my snatch around him to help him get closer. He was grunting and moaning, squeezing my ass with both hands. Suddenly, he dug his nails hard into my ass cheeks and thrust forward one more time, nutting deep inside me before collapsing back onto the bed. "Fuck, I didn't think I'd go again today... just couldn't help it, too good," he spoke jaggedly, his breath fast and his eyes closed. I leaned over and kissed his cheek without thinking about it and started to pull away, but he brought one hand beneath me and pulled me into him, kissing my lips.

"I have to get cleaned up," I said, my hands on his chest, which was still moving rapidly up and down.

"Let me grab you a towel. Just relax," he said, kissing me again before pushing himself up and heading to the toilet. I laid back, grinning like an idiot. I knew I needed to fucking figure out what I wanted or how I felt, but right now I was just determined to try and think less and live in the moment. That's what Rose would tell me to do. Reggie came back with a towel and handed it to me, then plopped onto the bed.

"Thank you, Reginald," I said, standing to wipe the cum that was leaking out of me and sliding my robe on my shoulders.

"You know you can call me Reggie, right?" he said, grabbing my arm and dragging me back onto the bed with him, his hand wrapping around my waist and pulling me against him. I tossed the towel in the wash bin behind him.

"Reginald suits you so much more, perfect for a spoiled rich boy" I said snarkily, wrinkling my nose at him. He laughed and grabbed my chin, pulling my face to his for a kiss.

He rubbed his nose across mine as he said, "You called me Reggie when we were shagging, you know?"

I hadn't known- or I didn't realize. I guess I really separated the Reggie I fucked and the real Reggie, or the man I knew him to be. I furrowed my brows, confused. "Easier to get out in the moment," was all I could come up with, but I hoped it portrayed that put as little stock into the observation.

He belly-laughed this time, "You are so fucking stubborn," he said, kissing me again. "Maybe one day you'll tell me why you hate me so much."

Instead of responding, I kissed him lightly and reached across him to turn my stereo on, the Bluetooth connecting to my phone. I opened my music app to start playing something and Reggie snagged it from me. "Hey!" I said, attempting to get it back but he easily kept me at bay.

"Easy, Killer, I just want to see what you're into," he said, scrolling through my playlist. Oh fuck, this song is perfect for you." A scream came through the speakers, the opening to Ava Max's Sweet but a Psycho. I feigned distain before breaking into laughter, Reggie joining me. He gave me his phone and we sat comparing playlists. I was surprised by how much we had in common when it came to musical taste. Eclectic, with heavy rock, alternative and indie pop throughout. "Do you have a favorite?" he asked.

"God, that's tough..." I said, picking my brain. "I love so many, but I think it has to be one with incredible lyrics, voice and music, and I have to go with something classic- one that will never go out of style and makes me inspired every time I hear it."

"I totally agree with that," he said, "So, what is it?"

"I think Feeling Good, by Nina Simone," I replied.

"Damn, Francesca, a woman after my own heart," Reggie said, looking at me intensely for a moment. "Favorite lyric?" he pressed.

I didn't have to think about that, "And this old world, is a new world, and a bold world for me," I sang back at him.

"You have some decent pipes," he complimented, looking surprised, and I blushed, shaking my head. "Thought you'd go with 'freedom is mine, and I know how I feel'," he sang back, teasing me.

"I need to learn to be bold before I can feel free," I replied seriously. He eyed me with the curious face I had learned to recognize. I started getting uncomfortable under his gaze. "Well, what about you?" I asked, waiting for him to reciprocate.

"You can't ask me to answer that!" he cried incredulously.

"What do you mean? I answered!" I replied, slapping his arm,

"But I'm a musician!" he said, attempting to sway me, but my mind was made up.

"Tit for tat!" I insisted.

"Ugh, fine!" he groaned, rolling onto his side to face me. "Umm... hmm..."

"Stop stalling!" I laughed.

"Alright!" he said, bringing his hands up in surrender. "Going by your qualifications, a song that speaks to me every time, that is classic and had the perfect voice and musical accompaniment... It would be... You're going to laugh!" he said, blushing slightly. I hadn't seen him do that before. He was cute when he was nervous.

"Just tell me you wanker!" I said, smiling at him.

"Fine! Dream a Little Dream of Me," he said quickly and under his breath.

I smiled "Please tell me you mean the Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald version? It far outweighs Doris Day's original, in my opinion."

"Exactly!" he said, sitting up excitedly and speaking passionately. "It's the duet with the two of them and of course..."

"The horn?" I interrupted. He looked at me, absolutely dumb struck.

"Yes. The horn makes it," he said slowly, his eyes intense.

I grew uncomfortable again; who knew we had so much in common. "Favorite lyric, then?" I said, attempting to move past the moment.

"More of a verse, I'd say," he said before singing to me. "Stars fading, but I linger on, dear, still craving your kiss. I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear, just saying this..."

We sat in silence for a moment, until I broke it again. "Yeah, that's beautiful. Are you hungry?" I asked, realizing it was nearly 3 and I hadn't eaten anything in hours. I was ravenous.

"Fuck yes," he said excitedly.

"I'll be back in a tic," I said, instinctively kissing him on the cheek before pushing off the bed. I returned with microwaved leftover pasta from dinner and some water for us both.

We ate ravenously. "This is fucking delicious," Reggie complimented between bites. When we were done, I found a spare toothbrush and we cleaned our teeth, crawling back in bed and sharing music recommendations. Eventually we both passed out, totally dead to the world.