What Money Can't Buy Ch. 04

Story Info
Reggie and Francesca get to know each other.
10.6k words
4.79
5.6k
8
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on vacation with Reggie. We were on the beach, and his body was gorgeously tanned and glistening in the sun. We clinked our cocktails together and sipped before he sat up from his lounge chair and kissed me. "Come swim with me," he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up to stand. The alarm rang and I woke up just as the water hit my toes, a huge smile on my face. Reggie was staring at me and I jumped up, sitting with my back against the headboard. "Christ, you scared me!" I said, breathing heavily.

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" he asked, grinning devilishly. My face went white- I had been told by Rose that I spoke, even in full sentences, while I slept. What the hell did I say? "Dreaming a little dream of me, huh?" he pressed, his smile widening as I blushed.

Fuck. "You wish," I said, trying to seem confident.

"So you know another Reggie, then?" he questioned, knowing he had the upper hand here.

I sighed, giving up, "What did I say, exactly?" I whined, pressing my hands against my face and shaking my head.

"Oh, you said a lot of things... I couldn't possibly remember the specifics," he teased me, laughing.

"Jerk," I said, smacking his chest.

"That's not what you called me while you dreamt," he said sexily, pulling my hair behind my ear "You're nicer in your sleep." I snapped my teeth at his fingers as he pulled them away, smiling back at him. He raised his arms in surrender, "You're a Killer, I know, I know!" We laughed together.

"What're you doing today?" he asked as I rose from bed.

"Class in the morning, then I close at work," I replied, pulling clothes out for the day.

"Damn, I was hoping you could come to our show tonight," he said, raising and putting his hands on my waist.

"Sorry," I said as he kissed me gently.

"Don't apologize," he said, pulling away from me. He grabbed his boxers and pulled them on as I slid on a fresh set of undies and a bra. "Pray-tell, when are you free?" he asked.

"I don't have class tomorrow morning," I offered.

"I'm busy," he grumbled.

"Alright; I'm off Sunday night," I said hopefully.

He shook his head, pulling me into him just as I got my shirt over my head. "I'm going to need to make you cum before then." My insides fluttered.

"I should be off around 9 tomorrow- I'm working a mid shift- maybe I could come to your flat when I get off?" I said, my heart beating quickly just from pressing against his bare chest.

He lightly bit my neck, "Perfect," he purred into my ear. "You know what?" he started lifting my shirt so his hands ran along my stomach, "I don't think I can wait until then." He pulled my shirt up and off me and brought his hands to my back. He kissed me with so much pressure my back bent over his hands, causing my pantie-clad snatch to press against the hard, boxer-clad. I moaned into his mouth and ran my fingers along his chest and up to his neck. His hands trailed their way down my back and beneath my ass, lifting me and allowing me to wrap my legs around him. He walked me the few steps to the bed and we fell onto it as we kissed. His fingers unclipped my bra and he brought one hand under it to cup to my tit, massaging as he ground into me.

I pulled my face to the side and he began feasting on my neck. "We have to be quick," I said.

"I'll take all the time I want," he growled into my neck.

I pulled his face off and forced him to look at me, my eyebrows raising at him. "You'll be quick," I said again. He growled and devoured my lips, grinding faster against me. He traveled down my body and slid my panties off. His fingers tickled over my lips and I moaned deeply. He licked up my juices and he dug in, stiffening his tongue so it parted my lips and dipped inside me. I squeezed my legs against him as he replaced his tongue with two fingers. He pushed his fingers in and out while his tongue found my clit. His ministrations rapidly increased and I was quickly getting closer. "Reggie, get inside me!" I cried at him.

He stopped for a moment and looked up at me with his patented confused look. "I want to make you cum..." he questioned me.

"I want to cum with you inside of me," I murmured, attempting to pull him up to me.

He considered for a moment but then said, "Fuck that's hot." He reached down and pulled off his boxers before climbing back on top of me. He slid into me slowly, groaning as he went, "Christ, Francesca."

I pushed against him to get him deeper. We rocked together, shagging and kissing and moaning into each other's mouths. After a few moments, he brought his hands to my hips and pulled himself onto his back, taking me with him. I straddled him and continued bouncing on him. He groaned at the new position and pressed up to get deeper inside of me. "Fuck," I moaned, grinding my clit into him. He raised one hand and placed his thumb on my clit, rubbing quickly me as he pounded me from below. "Oh, Fuck! Oh God, yes! Yes! Reggie! Fuck! I'm going to cum! Don't stop!" I screamed, bouncing hard up and down on his shaft. "YES! YES! YES!" I came on him, falling forward and trying to breathe through my orgasm as Reggie tirelessly pounded into me. "Fuck, you make me cum so hard," I whispered to him.

He groaned and flipped us again, pulling out of me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the bed where he stood. He roughly thrust back into me, pounding over and over until he let out a "UGHH," and finally released, shooting ropes of cum deep into me. We panted together for a moment before he pulled me up to him for a kiss. "I'll get you a towel," he said, giving me another quick peck and pulling out of me, grabbing his boxers and sliding them up over his beautiful cock. I smiled to myself.

We cleaned up and actually got dressed. "I'm starving, do you have time for breakfast?" he asked me.

I checked the clock, "Lucky you were quick," I winked, then wandered out of the bedroom to the kitchen. I pulled a few pans out and starting grabbing food from the Fridgidare.

"Can I help," Reggie asked, following me from the bedroom and picking up an onion.

I glared at him. "Don't touch anything," I said, taking the onion from him.

He grabbed my face for a kiss and ran a finger delicately up my thigh and between my legs, "I can't abide by those terms," he smiled dubiously at me.

I swooned for a moment before remembering I was on a schedule. "Tough," I said, pulling away. "Get out of my kitchen!"

He put both arms up in acceptance, smiling and heading to sit at the dining table. "Whatcha making?" he asked.

"Frittata," I replied, "Do you have any dietary restrictions?"

He scoffed, "Please, I eat everything," he said, and I smiled as I expertly diced the onion and potatoes.

****************************************************************************

"God dammit, this is delicious," Reggie said for like the 50th time as he scooped the last bite off his plate and devoured it.

"You know I trained to do this professionally, right?" I teased.

"Well, you certainly learned something," he leaned back, patting his stomach.

I blushed, then finished my own plate. We got ready and Reggie offered to take me to class. When we made it to the street, I looked around for the fancy black car but didn't see it. "Where's your car?" I asked, confused.

"I took my bike last night," he said nonchalantly. I stopped in my tracks, and he turned to look at me. "What?" he said with a chuckle, "Scared of a little speed?"
I glared at him. "Absolutely not," I snapped and stomped past him towards the motorcycle parked across the street. He laughed and ran up to meet me.

He opened the seat and pulled a helmet out. "Take my helmet, Killer," he said, holding it out to me.

"You're not going to wear one? That's just stupid," I crossed my arms.

"Sorry 'Mum', I didn't bring my extra. I'll won't forget one next time," he winked at me. "Do you want a ride or not?"

I checked my watch- I'd delayed leaving the house because he offered to take me, so really had no choice. "Fine," I said, snatching the helmet from him. He smiled and shook his head as he helped me clip it and adjust it beneath my neck. Reggie hoped on the bike and started it up, revving the engine and winking at me. I rolled my eyes and straddled the bike behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hold on," he looked back at me and said before zooming off into the road. Soon after, we pulled up to the building my classes were held in.

I handed him back the helmet, "Thanks for the ride," I smiled at him. "Text me your address so I can come by tomorrow night?" I asked somewhat sheepishly.

"I'll pick you up- you said around 9, right?" he replied, pulling the helmet over his head.

"Didn't you say you lived far away? Wouldn't it be easier if I..."

"I want to pick you up, Francesca," he interrupted. I nearly protested but decided against it and simply shrugged. He smiled and grabbed my hand, squeezing it. "See you then." He shut the screen of the helmet and zipped off, looking over his shoulder to check for traffic. He looked really sexy riding away on that bike. I sighed happily and headed to class.

****************************************************************************

I got home late and passed out, absolutely exhausted from my day. I had a great night's sleep and woke up feeling peppy and energized. I woke Rose up, "Come on, Rose, let's go for a jog- it's a beautiful day out!" She groaned and rolled to the other side of her bed. "Roooooseeee," I sang, "Wake upppp!" She continued ignoring me.

I turned on the stereo and started blaring Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, then jumped on the bed with her, tickling her until she gave in. "UGH, FINE! You are so annoying!" she said, getting up and pulling on a pair of leggings.

"Yay!" I said, clapping my hands. I had so much energy and it felt like I could run for days. We finished getting ready to head out and bustled down the stairs, racing to the curb like children, laughing the whole way. No surprise, Rose got there first, and I raised my hands in defeat as I stepped out of our front door. "Dammit!" I said, taking the few steps to the curve before leaning over to put my hands on my knees. So much for tons of energy.

"Franny?" I heard from behind me, and Rose and I both turned to see Michael, standing there with a bouquet of flowers. I looked back at Rose who gave me an uncomfortable sideways glance- I had told her how our plan had worked out- or hadn't.

I shrugged slightly and turned back to Michael, "Michael, hello," I said. He walked a few steps closer and thrust the flowers toward me. I tentatively reached out and took them, "Thanks," I said a bit awkwardly.

"Hello again, Rose," Michael waved at her. "I thought I'd swing by and try to take you to breakfast, since you don't have class on the weekend," he said, smiling at me.

I looked back at Rose with a desperate plea for help in my eyes. She walked over and stood beside me, squeezing my hand for encouragement. "I see. Yeah, listen, about that Michael..."

"I can wait until you two finish exercising, of course," he said, gesturing to our workout clothes.

"Thank you, but like I was trying to tell you on Thursday, I just don't really have a lot of free-time right now," I mustered, and Rose squeezed my hand again, "I just think I'm too busy to be dating," I finally told him.

"Oh, I see. Can you at least spare some time for breakfast? It doesn't have to be a date. You have to eat, right?" he asked, seeming frustrated, maybe even angry.

"I just don't think it's a good idea to drag this out," I said quietly, trying to hand him the flowers back.

He waved me off, indicating I should keep them. "Okay, well, why don't you just take some time to think about it. I'll text you. I think you'll realize you're wrong and really want to get to know me. You'll see." He said somewhat roughly, then turned and walked towards the tube station around the corner.

I stood there, a little stunned. As soon as Michael rounded the corner, Rose let out a huge laugh. "OH MY GOD, you were right. That bloke is crazy, he really didn't hear you! You think that's an American thing, over-persistence?"

I shook my head, "I honestly don't know.What more can I do? How do I get him to leave me alone?" I took her hands, begging for advice.

"Honestly darling, I have no idea. I would just avoid him if you can," she said, still laughing. I set the flowers on the stoop- if they weren't there when we got back, I didn't really care.

"Let's just go, I'm sorry for the weirdness," I said, and we headed off on the jog we had planned for. At least I didn't have to feel bad for Michael anymore- he actually pissed me off. He ignored me and acted like he is some gift from God just cause we made out for two seconds at a club. I tried to run the encounter off, but when we got home, the flowers were still there.

****************************************************************************

By the time my shift ended, I had forgotten about Michael and was stoked to see Reggie. Rose was going to Cheryl's after work, so I didn't even have to worry about explaining anything to her. And, to be honest, I was really excited to see where he lived- his apartment was probably annoyingly amazing. I packed a change of clothes and toothbrush in my bag, in case he was fine with me staying. Truthfully, I was hoping for some Egyptian cotton sheets. I was daydreaming about the indoor jacuzzi he probably had as I packed up at the restaurant, said goodbye to my coworkers and Rose, and headed out the door to meet Reggie. He was waiting on a bench 10 meters from the restaurant, and I didn't think he heard me come out. I snuck up behind him and poked him in the ribs, and he let out a little shriek and jumped to standing while I laughed.

"Ohhhh no, you are going to get it now!" he said, a smile on his face, "Get over here!" I tried to get out of reach, but he got ahold of my wrist and pulled me into him. "You are in trouble," he said as he wrapped his arms around me, trapping me to him.

"I've been facing trouble almost all my life," I pulled his own move out by singing Cage the Elephant's Trouble.

"You know what they say, yeah" he sang back, his lips close to mine, "the wicked get no rest."

I laughed before we sank into a deep kiss. He pulled away and snagged my lower lip in his teeth.

"FUCKING BITCH!" We heard to our left. We both turned our heads to look, but Reggie held me close to him protectively. It was Michael, and he was storming toward us. I pushed Reggie off me despite his resistance- Michael looked angry and our embrace wasn't going to help.

"Excuse me?" I said, anger flooding my veins as well. Reggie tried to walk towards Michael but I held out my arm to stop him. "This has nothing to do with you," I turned and said to him. He backed off a bit.

"Too busy to date, huh?" Michael spat at me, panting over me like a bull. "Who the fuck is this prick!" he turned to look at Reggie. I saw his wheels start to turn. "Wait, you're the guy from that band... What the fuck, Fran?"

"Michael, calm down. I am free to do whatever the hell I want..." I started.

"You mean whoever you want! So, you were just going to string me along while you fucked some other dude? Fucking SLUT!" he yelled at me.

Reggie pushed against my arm and I glared at him. "I did not string you along, Michael, I tried to tell you I wasn't interested. YOU didn't listen or didn't want to hear it. Just calm down," I said, trying to get ahold of the situation. I felt weirdly calm myself.

"Bullshit. You're just a cunt who doesn't give a shit about the people around her. I should have gone after that smoking hot sister of yours instead. It would have been so easy, she looked like a little cum slut..."

The minute he mentioned Rose, I filled with rage. I couldn't help myself. I reared up and punched him as hard as I could in the face. I brought my hand back to stomach, crying out in pain. That fucking hurt!

"You cunt!" Michael said, bending over with a hand to his face, blood gushing from it, "I think you broke my nose!" Reggie had gently taken my hand and was inspecting it when Michael stood back up. "I could fucking kill you," he cried as he raised a hand up in a fist and started to bring it down on me. I threw my hands up over my face and cried out, expecting his hit to land, but I felt nothing and heard a loud "Oof!". I lowered my hands and realized Reggie had hit Michael in the stomach. Michael took a few steps back, gasping, before rearing back up and going after Reggie. He swung, but Reggie ducked his fist and hit him again in the stomach. Michael swung again and this time caught Reggie in the cheek, knocking him sideways.

"Shit, Reggie!" I cried as Michael shifted in front of me to face Reggie head on. I took my opportunity and swung my leg up between his, kicking him hard in the crotch from behind. Both hands went to his crotch as he cried out and sunk to his knees.

"You little bitch!" he cried, turning his head to scream at me.

He started to get up when he heard Reggie say, "Hey, asshole!" Michael turned to face him, and Reggie slammed his fist into Michael's face. Michael fell to the ground, seemingly knocked out. I bent down to check for a pulse, which was strong. Reggie grabbed me and pulled me to my feet. I stood there, stunned. "Let's go!" Reggie said before dragging me over to his car, which was parked across the street. We both slid into the backseat. "Take us home Ben, NOW!" Reggie barked.

"Certainly- is everything alright, Reg?" Ben said from the front.

"Yes, it's fine now," he said, his voice returning to normal. He turned to me sitting next to him and pulled my seatbelt around me as he spoke quietly to me, "It's fine now, everything is fine, love." I sat, paralyzed. "Francesca? Are you alright?"

All of the sudden I was sobbing uncontrollably. Reggie pulled me into his chest and I desperately cried, completely overwhelmed by everything. "Shh.. shh... sweetheart, it's alright. Just let it out," he whispered as he rubbed my back. I wrapped my arms around him and slowly calmed down. I pulled away to wipe my nose and he offered me his shirt. I laughed but used it to wipe my eyes and nose anyway.

"I'm so sorry," I blubbered, "I'm so sorry he hit you and that all of this happened."

"You have nothing to apologize for," he said, wiping the lingering streaks on my cheeks, "You are perfect," he leaned forward and kissed a tear off my cheek.

"I can't believe that just happened," I said, letting a few more tears fall.

"I know, that bloke was horrible. But you never have to see him again, my love," he comforted me.

I smiled up at him, "How's your face?" I asked, gently bringing my hand up to his red cheek.

He smiled back, "It's fine," he laughed, reaching between us for my hands, "How is your hand, Killer?" he inspected it then brought his mouth and lightly kissed the red skin.

"It hurts more than I thought it would," I replied.

"Well, you clocked him hard! I can't believe you punched him, you really are a Killer!" he said, more impressed than I expected. "Remind me not to cross you!"

"Oh, shove off," I said, laughing. "I just... I was so angry!"

"So was I. I'm sorry I let him call you those terrible things- I should have hit him sooner," he growled.

"It was my fight, not yours," I said reassuringly.

He breathed deeply and ran his hands through his shaggy hair. "If he had hurt you... I can't even think about it," he angrily murmured.

My heart melted- he was so concerned for me. I grabbed his hands from his hair and brought them to my face. He looked at me. "I'm fine. Thanks to you, I'm fine," I said slowly. A smile built on the corners of his mouth in the way that I loved. He leaned in and kissed me. We kissed for a few moments, then Reggie surprised me by pulling away.