What Money Can't Buy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drew me into his chest again and rubbed my back. We sat together until the car pulled into a spot in a garage. "Come on, darling, let's go inside," Reggie said. I lit up- I really was excited to see Reggie's place- my imagination was running wild. "What?" he said, noting my change in demeanor.

"I'm excited to see your place," I said as we walked into the lift in the garage, "How fancy is it, exactly?"

He laughed, "Oh, it'll blow your mind, baby." I couldn't tell if he was kidding or not. He hit the button for floor 22 and I was surprised that it wasn't the penthouse. He grabbed my hand as we ascended. The doors opened and he pulled me out. We walked a few doors down, and he unlocked the door 2203. "Welcome," he said as he flourished his arms and pointed into the flat, smiling.

I laughed and wandered in. It was a big place. We walked into the living area, which had two big couches and a big chair. The art on the wall was gorgeous, and I wanted to study it, but was distracted by the huge windows and incredible view of the city. I turned to look behind the couches and laid eyes on the most incredible home kitchen I'd ever seen. I gasped and ran in. "Look at this stove! Oh my god, this is amazing. How do you ever leave?!" I cried.

He laughed at me, "Calm down, Killer, there is more to see." I whined as he grabbed my elbow and dragged me out of the kitchen, walking us back through the living room towards a hallway. I poked my head into the first room, "Guest room," Reggie described. We moved to the next door, which was a basic guest bath. We moved to the last room in the hallway, "We practice in there," he said. The room was large, filled with instruments and equipment. The walls were covered in something that I assumed was for sound proofing. I walked in and let my fingers dance across the keys of a grand piano. Reggie walked in and picked a guitar off the wall. "I spent today learning a new song, can I play it for you?" he asked, draping the guitar across his shoulders.

"Yes, please!" I said, sitting in a chair near Reggie. He sat across from me and shook out the hand he used to hit Michael before letting his fingers delicately strum the strings. He started playing a song I didn't recognize at first, but as soon as I did, I started laughing. He was playing and singing I Knew You Were Trouble, though he was mostly making up the words. We had talked about how overrated we thought Taylor Swift was the other night.

"Naw, I'm just kidding," he said, gearing up to start again. His fingers danced across the strings and he started strumming. I was immersed watching them moving swiftly from string to string- it was incredibly sexy. I recognized the Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers song right away. He began singing in a low, sexy voice.

"It's alright if you love me, it's alright if you don't. I'm not afraid of you runnin' away, honey, I get the feeling you won't... There's no sense in pretending. Your eyes give you away. Something inside you is feeling like I do, we said all there is to say..."

He winked at me and I blushed, His eyes closed for a moment while he sang, and I took the opportunity to study his face. His lips moved beautifully. He opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Baby, breakdown, go ahead and give it to me. Breakdown, honey, take me through the night.... Breakdoooown, now I'm standin' here, can't you see? Breakdown, it's all right... It's all riiiight..."

I was mesmerized. He was so sexy and self-assured behind his guitar. He maintained eye contact with me while he finished the song. I clapped loudly for him. "That was amazing! You sang it so well," I commended.

"I was listening to it last night and it reminded me of you," he flashed a devilish smile and stood, removing the guitar from around him and hanging it back on the wall.

I smacked his arm. "Hey!" I said, "I can't tell if I should be offended."

"You can't deny that it's true," he said, coming close and kissing me. I leaned in and brought my hand to his face.

"OW!" We both said at the same time, then laughed. "Let's get some ice," Reggie said, grabbing my good hand and we leisurely walked back to the kitchen. "So, now that we've survived an attack together," Reggie chuckled and I rolled my eyes, "Are you finally going to talk to me about why you were so angry when we met?" He reached into the icebox and pulled two cold packs out, handing me one, "And why you don't want Rose to know about us?"

I looked down at my feet. I knew he wasn't going to let this go. "Reggie, look," I started, "I just... I have a hard time being vulnerable, opening up. And letting things go..."

He laughed as he walked me to the couch, "No kidding, Killer. That's obvious. But, we've made progress- you just called me Reggie for the first time. That is, the first time when we aren't having sex, or when I haven't just been on punched in the face," he said, lifting my chin and smiling at me.

I hadn't realized. I scrunched up my face as I considered his point. "That's true," I said.

He frowned, "Hmm, I thought that would convince you." He turned away from me and put his elbows on his knees, considering. He smiled again and turned back to me, "Okay, so, you don't trust me. Fair enough. We don't really know each other that well. So, how about 20 questions? We have to be totally honest- we can start easy and build up to the bigger stuff. It'll help open you up."

I frowned and looked down, pondering.

He groaned, "You are so stubborn!" We sat for a moment before he got down on the ground in front of me, setting himself up between my legs and putting his hands on my knees. "You- you make me feel like I'm going crazy. So I was hoping you could tell me, maybe, What's going on?" he sang-spoke to me. I smiled big- it was Gossamer by Fashion Jackson, a song I recommended to him. I was so glad he had listened to it, and he must have liked it if he knew the words. I decided to take the leap.

"Well, if you insist," I sang-spoke back to him, smiling and offering the next lyric. He grinned widely and pressed against my knees to bring his mouth to mine.

"I knew you'd come around," he said against my lips. He kicked off his shoes and I did the same. Then, he sat next to me and pulled me into his lap, and we got comfortable. "You go first," he said, "I'll answer 100% honestly."

"Hmm... what's your favorite food?" I said.

"Ooh, a tough one. I love to eat. I think my favorite meal is sushi," he replied after serious deliberation.

"Delicious," I said, "but an obvious answer for a gazillionaire," I teased. "Speaking of, why don't you live in the penthouse?" I asked.

"I don't need the space," he said, "I try not to spend money unnecessarily; stay grounded, you know" he winked at me while he picked up a remote and pressed a button. Simultaneously, music filled the room through an incredible surround sound system, the lights dimmed and a fireplace in the corner of the room turned on. I laughed, rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"You're obnoxious. Okay, question 3. What is your net worth?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Are all of these questions going to be about my money?" He teased. I shrugged and smiled. He rolled his eyes at me before answering, "It changes daily, but my share of the fortune is roughly 103 million dollars."

I shifted uncomfortably on top of him. "Jeez... that's... that's a fuck-ton of money."

"Please don't worry about it, it's not a big deal..." he said nervously.

"Isn't a big deal?" I said, flabbergasted, "Of course it is."

"I mean, I know, but it isn't my life. I don't use it excessively or flaunt it. It absolutely tore my family apart. And I shouldn't have to explain myself to you. You have no right to judge me," he hardened.

He was right. I didn't have a right. I shouldn't write him off because of his bank account. But that was a big number. I shook it off and gently moved his head toward mine and kissed him, sinking back into his lap. He relaxed beneath me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. He smiled at me and kissed me again. "Okay, question 4. How did you get into music?"

His face lit up as he told me the story of his godfather teaching him to play the guitar. "He was the only real father figure I had. My parents hated each other, and I reminded them of their relationship, so they ignored me. Joe was there. I really loved him- he was a musician too. He was totally unsuccessful his whole life, but he was passionate, and he cared about the people in his life."

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"That counts as a question," he said snarkily before responding, "He died in a car accident 7 years ago."

"That's hard, I'm sorry," I replied.

He shrugged, but his eyes betrayed his sadness. "That's life. Next question, I want to get to my turn," he said, smiling again.

I smiled back, "What is the most ridiculous thing you have ever paid for?" I asked.

"Ooh, good question," he pondered, "When I was 16, my friends dared me to buy a Lamborghini- I was too afraid to drive it." He smiled at the memory and we both laughed.

I asked several more questions, and learned that Reggie also plays the piano, speaks 3 languages due to his fancy schooling, and he didn't go to university. Also, Cheryl was right, he spent 25 hours a week between two different community centers in London.

"Why did you change the setlist at the show?" I asked.

Anger flashed in his eyes. "Umm, well, I saw you kissing Michael. I wanted to distract you. And that song reminded me of our conversation in the art gallery." His eyes softened again. "I think your soul is a mixture of chaos and art. I just... I don't know, it was on a whim."

"I knew it! You were watching me that night!" I cried, happy to know I wasn't going crazy.

"All night." he said quietly but intensely, looking at me for a moment before moving on. "Next question?"

I brushed it off. "Did you tell Cheryl about us?" I asked.

"How'd you know? She said she wouldn't say anything. I didn't tell her, she guessed, and I came clean," he said shamefully.

"I thought so, why is she so protective of you? She kind of gave me a talking to," I said.

He sighed, "Of course she did... damn it, Cheryl. I'm sorry," he lamented, "That counts as question 17, though!" he reminded me.

"I know, I know," I told him.

"Anyway, she's my best friend and she is just looking out for me." I raised my eyebrows at him. "buuuut, she also has been there for me at some low times. I don't know if I'm trying to fill a void my family left, but I get deeply involved pretty quick when it comes to relationships. Unfortunately, a lot of women have taken advantage of that for my inheritance, and I've been left pretty badly broken in the past. She was likely trying to prevent that."

"Why would she think you were a risk of being broken?" I asked slowly, knowing the answer I was hoping for.

"She told me she was worried because Rose told her something about your family and mine- but she didn't tell me what." My heart sank a bit. "She also said she saw how I looked at you... she thought I might fall for you," he murmured. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my lips.

"Was she off-base?" I said quietly, looking down at him. I felt his cock harden beneath my ass, and he shifted me slightly.

He cleared his throat, "No. She never is. It's annoying." My heart fluttered. Our eye contact was intense. "What's your last question?" he whispered, bringing his face closer to mine.

I swallowed, "I want to know- why me? How did you know that I wanted you that first night? I pushed you away and you ignored me, why?"

"That's three questions," he said, his lips brushing against mine. I scoffed and pushed him back, raising my brows yet again. "Fine, complete honesty," he sighed, "I was drawn to you the minute I saw you. I liked that you knew who I was but didn't fall all over yourself to get something from me- quite the opposite, in fact. I like a challenge, and you were so stubborn- I found it incredibly endearing and cute. I also wanted to see if I could break you down. I didn't think it would happen and had actually given up after the gallery. But then in the Lyft home, I just got so angry and you looked so sexy, your chest moving up and down from anger in that fucking gorgeous dress. I just couldn't resist. So yeah," he answered, then remembered another part of my question, "I actually had no idea you wanted me, I only hoped. Hoped that I could convince you to want me." He shrugged, and I pulled him in for a kiss. We kissed passionately for a few moments.

I moved my face to the side and he desperately kissed my face and neck. "I need you," I breathed, and Reggie growled at me before biting into my neck and making me moan. He secured two hands beneath me and stood, then carried me to the second hallway we had yet to explore.

He opened a door and we stepped into a large bedroom with a high ceiling. There was a queen bed with a side table on both sides. It was a relatively average bedroom, apart from incredible art hanging on the walls and the view. He laid me on the bed and unbuttoned my trousers, sliding them off my body. He did the same to his own jeans before he joined me on the bed. His fingers danced along my body as he laid beside me. "Talk to me, Francesca."

"That feels good," I cooed as his callouses tickled my outer thigh.

His hand reached my knee and switched direction, now dragging along the inside of my thigh. "No, Francesca. Tell me what you want," he said delicately into my ear as his hand rose higher.

My breath caught in my throat; my thoughts were cloudy with lust and I couldn't tell what I wanted, just that I wanted him. "You," I groaned.

"No," he said more harshly as he stopped dragging his fingers higher. "Tell me what you want me to do to you. Exactly," his fingers tickled me where they paused on my thigh. This was a completely different experience than him dominance with me the other night. He was relinquishing control to me, and I didn't know what to do with it. But there was something about having the power that got me going.

"I want you to keep touching me, like you were," I said. His hand began moving again and I took a sharp breath in. His mouth was so close to my ear I could feel his breath. "Suck on my earlobe," I instructed, and he did as I requested and exact moment his fingers found my pussy. I gasped audibly, already dripping wet. "Put your fingers inside me. And kiss my neck," I whispered. He slowly dipper one, then two fingers into my burning snatch, his lips moving to my throat. It was electric; every touch from him felt like the first one. "Yes..." I said softly.

Reggie curled one finger up inside me and swirled the second around- it was divine. "Touch my clit," I told him, my breath ragged. His thumb found my button and he rubbed. I turned to my side so that I was laying on one arm and he followed, his hands never leaving me. I ground back against him. His tongue flicked across the nape of neck and I moaned loudly. "Faster," I moaned as I turned my face back to him. He increased his speed and I said, "kiss me." Our lips locked and tongues intertwined as my legs started shaking. He rubbed me faster and I came hard around his fingers. He ground his dick into me and bit my lip as I groaned deeply.

As my orgasm subsided, Reggie brought both his hands to my hips and pumped his cock between my ass cheeks a few times. "I can't tell you enough how beautiful you are when you cum for me, Francesca," he said. He moved away for a moment before coming back to me, this time with his cock between my slick folds.

"Yes Reggie," I whined.

"What do you want?" he said again, more aggressively this time.

"I want your cock inside me," I said, rubbing against him. He shoved himself into me, pushing my hips down onto him. He pumped aggressively for a moment before slowing, his hands leaving my hips. They dragged up to my waist delicately as he slowly shagged me. His lips found my shoulder again and I swooned. I leaned back into him, and without warning he pulled me on top of him, my back against his chest. I pushed up onto my elbows as he pumped into me. I bent my knees and slid my feet back toward my hands so that I was kneeling over him, facing his feet. I pushed up onto my hands and joined him, bouncing on his cock. His hands found my hips and stabilized me, pushing me forward slightly. The angle was incredible; Reggie was filling me deeper than he had before.

"Oh, God," I whispered. I lifted my arms up to run my fingers through my hair, using my legs to continue our rhythm. It felt so good, I felt so full. Reggie massaged my ass as we fucked, his thumb running along the crack. He pressed against my asshole with his thumb and I lost it, cumming hard on his cock, squeezing and pulsing.

"Francesca, fuck, I'm going to cum. Shit," he said, pounding harder before his cock throbbed and drained his load into me. I fell forward and he pressed himself up and climbed over to join me on the other side of the bed. He pulled me into him.

We caught our breath as we laid against each other. "You're so right," I sighed, "I swear this gets better every time."

"You are absolutely intoxicating," he whispered, dragging my face to his for a kiss, "And insatiable," he purred.

"I know; I can't get enough of you," I said. "I had no idea it could be like this."

He smiled and sat up, and I joined him, wrapping the duvet around me. "I think it's my turn to ask the questions," he looked at me mischievously.

I groaned, "I hoped you had forgotten about that!"

"Fat chance," he grinned at me.

I leaned over and kissed him deeply, "Is there anything I can do to make you forget?" I breathed, my hands travelling toward his cock.

He pushed me away, shaking his head and laughing, "You sly minx! We're playing, end of story."
I sighed, "Fine, can we at least get some food?" I asked, and he smiled at me and nodded. He got up and threw on a pair of sweatpants that hung deliciously so I could still see the delectable V muscle beneath his abs. I wrapped myself in the sheet and we made our way to the main room.

"How about some ice cream?" he asked, and I nodded excitedly. "I have a pint of black cherry vanilla and one butter pecan- which would you prefer?"

"Love them both," I replied, "Can we share?"

He smiled at me and grabbed the pints and two spoons, and we headed to the couch and cuddled up. "Alright, first question. What's your middle name?" he asked, his eyes twinkling at me.

I laughed, "Elizabeth. That was an easy one," I said, relieved.

"I told you I'd start off easy," he winked before putting a spoonful of butter pecan in his mouth. He smacked his lips and continued, "What's your spirit animal?"

I almost shot ice cream out of my nose from laughing. "Are you serious? That's what you want to know?" He looked at me dead seriously and nodded, "I have no idea!" I replied, but his eyes narrowed at me.

"Francesca Elizabeth Dobbs, answer the question," he threatened jokingly.

"Fine! Fine, umm, an octopus!" I said, choosing my favorite animal.

"Good choice, I can see it- smart, sneaky- it works for you," he critiqued my answer. "Now for the juicy stuff; did you actually like Sweeping Insensitivity?" he asked.

I lit up. "You all were incredible- seriously. I can't wait to go to another show!"

He grinned at me. "I know, I'm incredibly talented," he joked and I smacked him.

"Glad to see you haven't developed a big head," I teased back, eating a bite of ice cream.

"Alright, moving right along... if you had to pick a song that makes you think of me, what would it be?" Reggie said.

I thought of something that made me laugh- "Definitely Glamorous, by the incredible Fergie," I joked, poking him in the belly.

He feigned indignation, "How could you!" we laughed together before he got us back on track, "Come on, a real answer!"