What Money Can't Buy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes fluttered open, "How..." I started, and he grabbed my face and kissed me deeply.

He pulled away, "Your arms went limp and I freaked out. I thought you were going to fall off... Thank god you're alright!" He kissed me again before grabbing his mobile and bringing it to his ear. "Ben, we need a car. We're on the corner of Cornwall and Theed. Great," he said into the phone, pacing beside the bike as he hung up.

"Reggie, that's not necessary, I'm fine," I said, and he looked at me with frustration.

"Francesca, stop! I don't want to deal with your stubborn shit right now," he yelled at me, anger flooding his eyes. I looked down, ashamed. It was overwhelming- all my feelings, his concern, my head pounding; just everything. I let a tear slide down my cheek.

He saw me and sat besdie me on the bike with me, kissing the tear from face. "I'm sorry. Don't cry. I just know I'm responsible for this and I feel so horrible for hurting you. I got upset, and I shouldn't have. That wasn't fair. Please don't cry," he whispered the last words before kissing me again.

I tried to calm down. "I just..." I started. I wanted to tell him how much his concern meant to me, and how much I wanted this, us, to be something real. But I just couldn't. "I'm exhausted."
"I know, love, I know, but you can't sleep. Not now," he said, kissing my forehead and pulling my into him. It was nice, and I found myself drifting off again. "No, no, Killer, you need to stay awake. Come on," he said, pulling away from me. I whined. "Let's sing a song, that will keep you awake," he said. He started singing Proud Mary and shook me by the shoulders until I joined him. I smiled up at him, and we sang a few more songs before Ben arrived in the fancy black car. Reggie got up and shook Ben's hand and patted him on the back. "Thank you, Ben. Can you take the bike back to my place? I'm taking Francesca home."

We got in the car and Reggie turned the stereo and the air conditioner way up. "Stay awake, Francesca."

It was half-past noon when we finally pulled into a spot near my house. Reggie insisted on carrying me the block to my place from the spot. I rolled my eyes but acquiesced because I knew there was no use arguing with him. He let me stand in the lift, but his arm never left my waist, and we walked into my place like that. Cheryl was sitting on the couch- she turned to look at us and smiled knowingly, her eyebrows raising.

"Francesca?" Rose said, coming out of the bathroom. "Oh, umm, hi Reggie," she stammered, looking confusedly from me to him.

"Hey Rose," I said as Reggie helped me to the couch next to Cheryl and sat down with me.

"What is happening right now? Are you okay?" Rose said as I brought a hand to my head, closing my eyes and rubbing my forehead.

"Just give her a little space, Rose. Francesca has a concussion," Reggie replied for me, running his hand over my hair.

"Oh my God, Franny?!" Rose said frantically, kneeling in front of me.

"What happened? Is it also why you have a huge bruise on your cheek?!" Cheryl asked Reggie.

Reggie started to speak but I held up a hand to cut him off, "Look Rose, I'm exhausted so I'm just going to throw everything out there. Reggie and I have been shagging- a lot. Since last Saturday. He is really good at it. I never had sex with Michael, Reggie came home with me the night we met. As for the bruise- I was going to Reggie's flat last night, but Michael was waiting for me at the restaurant and saw us together and got angry. He hit Reggie in the face. The concussion is separate- this morning, Reggie and I went together to his job at a community center. But I had a football accident, of some sort, and now I'm concussed." I stated everything in a matter-of-fact manner.

Both Cheryl and Rose's jaws dropped. I leaned back into Reggie and closed my eyes. "Nope Francesca, come on, wake up," Reggie said, pushing me off of him.

He kissed me and Rose found her voice, standing as she said, "Holy fuck. That is so much. But I love it. I knew you'd been acting strangely! I can't believe you lied to me!" she said, smacking my arm. I pulled away from Reggie and looked up at her, shrugging.

"Glad to see you finally admitted it to yourself, darling," Cheryl said, and Rose turned to her, flabbergasted.

"You knew?!" she said.

"Of course, my love, Reggie is my best friend. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to betray Fran's confidence," Cheryl said apologetically.

"We'll discuss this later," she said to Cheryl before turning back to me, "Now, I want details!" she demanded.

I looked at her with raised eyebrows, then looked to Reggie pleadingly. "Don't you think that might be a little odd with me siting here?" he said, and Rose scoffed and crossed her arms, "Plus, Francesca needs to rest. Let's just give her a beat to relax."
"Fine! But you are telling me everything later," Rose said threateningly to me.

I nodded in agreement and snuggled back into Reggie while Rose turned her wrath on Cheryl. "When do you have to get home?" I looked up at him, ignoring the two ladies.

"I'm not going anywhere, Killer," he said, kissing my forehead.

"But you have rehearsal tonight. Rose can keep me awake- I really feel better. You should go," I said encouragingly.

He looked down at me, meeting my eyes. "I've cancelled it," he said coolly.

I pressed against his chest and off him quickly to protest, but a shooting pain ran through my head as I did so. I groaned and brought the pad of my palm to my forehead. "Reggie, don't cancel..." I started, but he grabbed me and pulled me up and into his lap, interrupting me.

"It's done. I told you, I'm not leaving. Stop being so stubborn," he kissed me lightly on the cheek.

I smiled at him and tried to snuggle against his chest and close my eyes, but he wouldn't let me, forcing me to sit up straight again.

"Rose, lets focus on what's important! Reggie, you have to tell us what happened in your brawl, we are dying for some details!" Cheryl said from the chair she and Rose shared.

"It wasn't my brawl, actually," he answered back, "Francesca threw the first punch." I blushed as the girls gasped together. They peppered us with questions that I gladly let Reggie answer.

********************************************************************

A few hours had passed, and I was still struggling to stay awake, but Reggie was doing everything he could think to keep me from sleeping. We heard the flat buzzer, and Rose got up to see who it was. She laughed and said, "Come on up, everyone."

"Who is everyone?" I asked, and Reggie smiled at me.

"You'll see," Rose said, winking at me and unlatching the door. I closed my eyes and groaned- I was so not in the mood for any surprises.

A few minutes later, Riggs, Frank, Jessie and Peggy came tumbling into the small flat, with instruments strapped to their backs and food and drink in their arms. "The party has arrived!" Frank announced, holding a six-pack in each hand.

"What are you all doing here?" I said, shocked to see them.

"Reggie said we were all needed to keep you awake, darling," Peggy announced, coming by the couch and kissing my cheek.

I looked at Reggie with my eyebrows raised. He shrugged, "I thought I could use the help, since you're so stubborn," he winked at me. Everyone gathered around the small coffee table and got comfortable, some sitting on pillows. I smiled at the sight- it was really nice of them all to come.

I reached for a beer Reggie snagged it from me. "Hey!" I said, trying to grab it back.

He held it out of my reach, "The doctor said no booze!" he said.

"Shove off and give me the beer," I said, reaching for it again. He brought the hand with the beer behind my back and pulled me into him for a kiss. I felt his cock harden beneath my ass. This was quickly becoming my favorite place to sit.

He pulled away slightly, "Nope," he said against my lips.

"Jesus you two, do you mind?" Riggs laughed as he threw a bag of crisps at us. "You're worse than Jessie and Frank!"

I blushed deeply and Reggie grabbed the crisps and opened the bag, placing it in my lap.

The night ended up being very enjoyable. The band played us some music and Riggs shared a new song that he'd been writing. Apparently, he and Peggy are the writers of the group. We played a few games and ordered pizza when we got hungry. Reggie wouldn't let me drink, and barely let me leave his side. He fed me pizza and desperately worked to keep me awake. His arms were constantly wrapped around me, and his lips frequently found their way to my cheek, my neck, and my lips. It was different than the Reggie I was used to. He seemed so happy all night, and it made me feel better, getting to see him that carefree. He belly-laughed often and it seemed like his grin never left his lips.

10 pm came around, and Riggs and Peggy headed out. Frank and Jessie left close to an hour later. I was exhausted at this point, and Reggie was working overtime to keep me awake. "Come on, Killer. You need to stay up at least another half hour. You can do it," he said, lightly slapping my face as I slumped on the couch in front of the movie that was playing.

"Reggie, its fine. Let me sleep," I whined, and Cheryl and Rose both turned to us and said shushed us simultaneously.

"Alright, let's get ready for bed," he conceded, helping me up. His hand found my lower back to stabilize me. "Night, ladies," he said to Rose and Cheryl. They shushed him again and we both laughed. We wandered to the bathroom and cleaned our teeth before heading to my room. I walked to the bed and collapsed onto it while Reggie closed the door. "No, no Killer, get up," he said, pulling me up to seated and sitting next to me. He turned the stereo on and grabbed my mobile, starting some music. "Gotta last till 11:30 at least, Francesca."

I whined and put my head on his shoulder. "I don't want to," I said, pulling away from him and finding the pillow with my head, laying down and hugging it against me. "Goodnight, Reginald," I said snarkily, closing my eyes.

"Francesca, you're still fully clothed," he said, laughing. I felt him get off the bed and come around to my side. His fingers found my button and undid it before sliding the zip down. He slowly pulled my trousers off before dragging my hands from beneath the pillow.

"I'm fine," I groaned as he pulled me up to seated again and drew my hands over my head. Reggie lifted my shirt up and off me and I fell back, snuggling into the pillow again, my back to him. "Thanks," I said. I heard his unzipping his own trousers before climbing into bed and pulling me against him.

"I said you have to stay up a little while longer," he said against my neck, kissing me lightly and pressing his naked cock against me.

I woke up a bit, my body responding to his touch. "Mmmh," I mewled, my eyes still closed.

"I know one way to keep you awake," he said sexily, his hand wrapping around my stomach and slowly gliding down inside my panties. I took a sharp breath in. He wasn't wrong, I was awake now. His fingers tickled me as his lips tugged on my earlobe. "How are you feeling," he asked me as he played with my clit. I responded by turning to him and pulling him in for a kiss. His fingers had lost their place, but his hands delicately roamed my body, pulling me closer to him. His gentleness was out of character. His kiss and touch were still passionate, but of a different type than I had felt from him before. It wasn't just slow and tender, which I knew too well that Reggie could do from his prior teasing. Instead of a need to devour me, it felt like he had a need to savor me, appreciating every touch and every taste. Like he was absolutely content in each moment, with no need or desire to move onto the next. He rolled me onto my back and crawled on top of me, hips lips pressing into mine and his tongue leisurely twirling with my own. "Is your head alright?" he asked as he pulled back, reigning himself in.

"Yes," I said, pulling him back to me desperately. To my surprise, he didn't argue. His hands gently found my breasts as we kissed. He rubbed his thumbs over my hard nipples before wrapping both arms around me and squeezing tightly enough to take my breath away. His mouth found my neck and chest; he was breathing heavily and lighting me up with every touch. He pulled away for a moment, reaching down to slide my panties from my legs.

He kissed down my belly softly, but passed my pussy and started kissing my thighs, occasionally letting his tongue snake out, teasing me. Finally, his lips pressed against my mound, kissing delicately. He slowly licked up and down my slit with none of the rush or lust I was used to. He relished every lick and every kiss, as his hands held my legs apart. My orgasm built up slowly. He occasionally ran his tongue up to my clit and pressed into it or circled around it. He licked me like it was for him, not for me, which only turned me on more. I started to moan and grind against him. "Reggie," I whispered, nearing the precipice of my desire. He licked around my clit again and sucked on it slightly just as he put one finger inside of me, and I came around him. It wasn't an overwhelming orgasm at first; it came slowly. It felt like riding a very gentle wave. My body lit up as if someone was using a dimmer switch. It started small and built as he continued to play with me, higher and higher until I hit a peak and crashed, drained and panting.

"Wow," I said through ragged breath. Reggie climbed back up to meet me at the head of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asked again, kissing my neck as I lay breathless beneath him.

"Amazing," I said, pressing my snatch against his throbbing cock. He lined up and pressed into me slowly. Everything from there was leisurely; unhurried. We rocked together, kissing and melting into one another. Each time he filled me he would pause for a moment, circling his hips and allowing me to enjoy the feeling as he explored within me. Then, Reggie would gradually pull out, squeezing me gently as he did. It wasn't like the last time we slowly shagged- that was all about drawing it out for a big finish, like a marathon. But this was like a gentle walk in the woods, nowhere particular to go, just enjoying the walk itself. Both of us knew we would cum, but neither were worried how or when. Our hands traced each other's bodies, our mouths never leaving others. We shagged like this for quite a while, pleasure building within me every time Reggie filled me up.

"Oh, Francesca," he spoke against my lips, "I never want to leave you." He kissed me more deeply.

I didn't know if he meant leave my pussy or my side, but I kissed him back, agreeing with both. He pulled back to kiss my neck and I whispered, "Then don't."

He moaned into my neck and bit me softly. His speed started increasing slightly with every thrust, pushing my orgasm closer and closer. I was gasping beneath him, my pussy tightening down onto him ever so slowly. "Oh...oh...oh..." I breathed, my pitch getting higher as he pressed into me over and over, faster and faster. "Ughh," I cried as my orgasm finally peaked, and I fell over the edge of my pleasure, my body contracting and squeezing around me.

"God yes, I love when you cum for me, Francesca," he said, his rhythm speeding up even more.

"Only for you," I breathed, and gasped as his cock released his first load of jizz deep within me.

"Holy shit," he said, his face centimeters from mine, looking at me with curiosity. We stared at one another for a moment, in some sort of a trance. I was drowning in his eyes. Is it possible that I just made love with Reginal Hagadone...? This was unexpected. I became uncomfortable with the thought and cleared me throat. He snapped out of it and pressed off of me, getting up gingerly and pulling his briefs on. "I'll be right back," he said, leaning down and kissing my cheek before leaving the room. He returned on his tip toes with a towel, which he tossed to me. "They are asleep," he explained, referring to the girls on the pullout bed, "but you made it to midnight, thanks to me," he smiled devilishly at me and winked.

I smiled back, "And the ever-humble Reginald Hagadone is back," I teased, but his face seemed to fall slightly. I sat up and kissed him, "Thank you for today. All of it. It really meant a lot to me," I said, and his smile returned, though diminished.

I cleaned up a bit. "Well, it meant a lot to me, to the kids, that you came today. I'm sorry for how it ended up," he said back.

"Please, I'd take a hundred concussions over having to sing in front of you again," I said cheekily, glaring at him, "I can't believe you did that to me!"

"You have a beautiful voice Francesca. Plus, you weren't really participating, it was embarrassing for you. I had to do something," he flashed me another malicious grin and I gasped in shock at his accusation. Before I could retort, he pulled me into him and tickled his fingers and stubble along my stomach and neck, making me bust out laughing. He grinned widely and pulled me in, our faces nearly touching. This moment was absolutely perfect. I wanted to tell him. I opened my mouth to start to speak, but I couldn't do it. "What?" he asked, rubbing his nose against mine.

"I don't know how I'm going to get up for class tomorrow," I said instead.

"Don't go- you have a concussion. Plus, you were saying today how worthless it is," he said, kissing me lightly when he finished.

"We'll see," was all I could muster. The exhaustion hit me, and I closed my eyes. Reggie hugged me tighter.

"Sweet dreams, Francesca," he whispered, and I drifted off.

********************************************************************

Reggie woke me gently. "Francesca," he whispered, kneeling beside the bed and pulling a hair behind my ear.

My head was pounding. I brought both hands up to the back of my head. "Ugh," I groaned.

"That's what I thought," he said, kissing my forehead. He opened my palm and placed some Advil in it. I threw it in my mouth, and he replaced it with a glass of water, which I sipped.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"It's 7 am. I wanted to wake you to see if you were up for class, but you're clearly not. Stay in bed," he replied definitively.

"I should go, I'm up now," I said, unable to open my eyes.

"Francesca, why won't you listen to me?" he said, clicking his tongue, "Go back to sleep." He ran his hand over my hair and then onto my cheek. I pressed against it like a cat. I enjoyed myself for a moment before pressing up to seated and then standing- I guess a little too fast. The world started spinning and I pulled my hand back up to my head. I wavered slightly. "Francesca, get back in your bed right now or I will tie you to it," he said threateningly, but also sexily. I admitted he was right and sat back down in bed. He pulled my legs up and tucked me back under the sheet.

I expected him to join me, but he didn't, just kneeled next to the bed. "Where are you going? I yawned, having a hard time opening my eyes.

"I have work at the center- Jamie will want to know how you're doing," he said, kissing one of my eyelids, then the other.

"That was nice," I murmured. He started to get up, but I continued, "It's nice of you to take care of me."

"You haven't made it easy, Killer," he said cheekily, "but I love how stubborn you are." I smiled, my eyes still closed.

"You are dedicated," I chuckled. "Just like when you take care of those kids," I paused, "I love that about you." I opened my eyes as I said it. He was smiling back at me.

He took my face and kissed me again. "It's nice when you open up," he said. "I've gotta go, Francesca, go back to sleep."

I closed my eyes again and drifted off, still smiling.

********************************************************************