What Money Can't Buy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for the pre-dessert dessert," he said, smiling and drawing me to him for another kiss. The soufflé came out perfectly; I dusted it with powdered sugar, and we ate up. "Jesus, this is almost as good as your pussy," He joked.

"You have chocolate on your face," I said as I laughed and brought a finger up to rub it from above his lip. He grabbed my hand and brought the finger that I used to wipe his face into his mouth. His tongue circled it, and I swallowed. My pussy was tingling, and I was already ready to fuck him again. "Do you want to get out of here?" I breathed.

His eyes lit up and he nodded. On my insistence, we hurriedly gathered the dishes into the dishwasher and ran it, even washing the wine glasses at the bar. Once we finished, Reggie dragged me from the restaurant and into the back seat of the fancy black car. We kissed and fondled each other as Ben drove us towards Reggie's flat. We finally arrived and Reggie dragged me into the lift. He pressed me against the wall of the lift, his hands running over the lush fabric of my dress. The doors chimed open and we rushed to his door. He unlocked it and pulled me inside, kicking the door shut behind him before scooping me up and carrying me to his bedroom. He laid me gently down on the bed, kicked off his shoes and climbed on top of me, his lips delicately trailing my collarbone.

I purred, but he pulled away, laying beside me. "What's wrong," I breathed, confused about why he stopped.

He stared at me and brought a hand up to my hair, running his fingers delicately along it. "Francesca, I think you should know that I care about you. I don't just think of you as someone I shag. Or just as a friend. In the last few weeks, I've realized that you mean a lot to me," he said, swallowing before continuing. "I don't think I can keep doing this if you haven't developed feelings for me, too; you know, beyond sex," he said carefully, his eyes searching mine.

I sat for a moment, shocked, before pushing myself to sit up. "Reggie, I...." I started, but I stalled when I looked into his eyes and saw a desperation that I wasn't familiar with. "I don't really know what you mean," I chickened out yet again.

He sat up too, looking frustrated. "Jesus Francesca, get over yourself. You know exactly what I mean," he said aggressively, looking away from me.
I was taken aback. "Well, I mean, of course I have feelings for you. We're sleeping together!" I stammered, scared of what was happening.

Reggie got up off the bed and paced. "Those aren't the kind of feelings I'm talking about, Francesca, and you know that." My mind was running a million miles a minute and I didn't know what to say. Or how to tell him how I felt. I just stammered again before falling silent. He looked disappointedly at me, "I don't understand what your hang-up is! I'm doing everything I can to show you how I feel and you're perpetually cold and distant. Why the fuck can't you just say how you feel?" he bellowed at me.

I stood up as well. "Look, Reggie, I am not very good at all of this," I tried, and he scoffed.

"Obviously! You're closed up so tight it would take a prybar to crack you open!" he yelled back at me.

Now I was getting angry. "Well Christ, Reggie! I'm sorry I'm not perfect. I've got shit just like everyone else! You can't just expect me to be exactly what you want all the time! That's not how this works!" I yelled back.

"How what works?" he shouted.

"US! Friendships, relationships, anything! You can't always have your way!" I bellowed back.

"See, you can't even tell me what we are! You are so dysfunctional! I guess I'm just a good shag to you, then?" He yelled, obviously hurt.

"NO!" I screamed back at him, angry and sad at the same time.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK FRANCESCA!" he shouted angrily. It stopped me in my tracks, and I was struggling to remember how to breathe. "I don't think I'm asking that much of you, and I've been patient. But I can't keep doing this!" He cried, his fingers interlacing behind his head. I swallowed- he was right. "I think you should go," he said definitively.

All of the sudden, my own words ran through my head. I need to be bold before I can be free. It was like having the floodgates open. Everything I had been holding back started spilling out of me. "Reggie, I like you! I don't want to admit it because... I don't know! I don't want to be a fool and get rejected, and I am afraid to admit how much I need you, but I do! I never stop thinking about you. You've completely overwhelmed me, and I don't know how to open up about it. But of course, I want more than sex- you're absolutely perfect for me! And you make me better. Can't you see how much I care?" It was like I could finally breathe again, a tear escaping one of my eyes.

Reggie looked and me intensely for a moment. He didn't say anything, just rapidly closed the gap between us and wrapped an arm around me, kissing me with a mixture of lust and love. I melted into him. I pulled away, "I like you a lot," I said, and he pecked my lips over and over again, his hands pressing my face to his. "I need you," I said, and he pulled away for a moment.

"Never stop saying that," he said, kissing me again before reaching his hand down to the hem of my dress, whipping it rapidly over my head and throwing it aside. He stepped back and admired my naked body before lifting me and tossing me back onto the bed and crawling on top of me. "Do you remember your safe words?" he breathed against my mouth.

I smiled, "Peach and Pineapple," I said, and he smiled devilishly, pressing himself off me once more. He turned and went to a chest of drawers behind him, opening it and pulling out what looked like restraints. He secured a rope to both of my ankles and spread my legs, tying them to opposite ends of the bed before doing the same to my wrists. When he was done, I was spread across the bed like a starfish, breathing heavily. He was about to climb over me when I stopped him, "I want the blindfold again," I said.

He growled sexily and went back to the drawer, returning and placing the blindfold over my eyes. Everything went dark, and for a moment, he was gone. I heard the bedroom door open. The anticipation had me tense and wanting. Finally, I heard the door again and felt the bed shift as Reggie climbed on. I expected his touch, but instead felt a cold, thick liquid drip onto my breasts, and I shuddered. It smelled sweet, and I soon felt his tongue gliding along, licking up what I had decided must be chocolate sauce. Then, out of nowhere, he bit me. The mixture of pleasure and pain was incredible, and I moaned at the feeling. I felt him smile against my belly. His tongue continued caressing my body, cleaning and then biting down on me. Occasionally, I felt his fingers dancing along my clit.

I was losing my mind, my pleasure overwhelming me. Then, his mouth met mine and I hungrily kissed him, tasting the chocolate on his lips. "Stay still," he whispered before dripping more sauce along my body. I struggled not to shudder as a trail of liquid ran from my neck, over my nipples, down my stomach, and continued down my inner leg to my ankle. Reggie lapped up the sauce on my neck, biting me hard in the shoulder. It was the hardest he had bitten, and I yelped out in pain, but he didn't stop, only biting down harder. In my cloudy brain, I realized what I needed to do. "Peach!" I said, and his jaw released me immediately, gently kissing along the bite marks.

"Sorry baby," he said against me before moving down to my ankle, sucking, kissing, licking and randomly biting along my leg. I shook under his touch, desperate for more. When he reached my hip, he pulled away from the line of sauce and gently kissed my pussy lips, then flicked his tongue across my clit.

I felt his mouth leave me, and suddenly his hand slapped my pussy. "Shit!" I cried, but somehow it felt incredible rather than painful. As the pleasure ran through me, he smacked it again. "Mmmhmm," I moaned this time, but he moved on, continuing to lick and bite all of the sauce from my body, leaving my nipples for last. Finally, I felt his lips cover my left nipple and I pressed it deeper into his mouth. "Reggie..." I breathed, enjoying being teased, but wanting more. His fingers found their way down to my slit as he tongued my nipple. He lightly bit down, sending pangs of pleasure straight through me, before sinking a finger into my snatch and swirling it around. He cleaned my other nipple, biting it harder as he fingered me aggressively. I was on the edge of the cliff, about to tumble over, when I felt him pull away.

"Tell me again," he said, breathing heavily above me.

"I need you," I said confidently, my chest rising and falling quickly. He groaned, then I felt cold liquid dripping onto my pubic mound then down along my folds. He dove in suddenly, desperately licking to clean my folds as the sauce crept into my nooks and crannies. I was moaning consistently, so close but unable to cum from these light ministrations. As if reading my mind, his lips locked on my clit, rolling it between them as he put his fingers back inside of me. I got closer and closer, my body lifting as much as it could against my binds, crying out Reggie's name over and over. "YES!" I finally bellowed, my juices flowing and mixing with any lingering syrup.

Reggie pulled away, "Do you trust me, Francesca?" he asked, kissing me and giving me a taste of the mixture.

"Yes," I barely got out, still recovering from my massive orgasm. I felt him slide down my body, kissing as he went. He reached my snatch again, kissing it before he pulled my legs onto his shoulders so that much of my body was slightly suspended above the bed. He lightly licked around my very sensitive clit, and I suddenly felt something cold and metal press against my opening. I pulled away instinctively. "What is that?" I asked, but Reggie just shushed me and held my legs tighter. He continued to lick as he pressed the small metal object inside of me, swirling it around. It wasn't long, and maybe twice as thick as my thumb, though it was hard to tell. It felt like he was holding it by a handle on the end. Reggie removed it and I realized what it must be just before he started pressing it into asshole.

I groaned when he got the plug all the way into my ass, partially from pain and partially from pleasure. It was larger than his thumb, but the full feeling I experienced was intense and incredible. "How does that feel?" he asked before kissing my clit.

It felt like there was a direct line of pleasure from the nerves surrounding the butt plug to my clit, and I tensed up in response. "It feels good," I said, surprised. He licked along my slit once more before letting my body drop back onto the bed. He climbed over me and I felt his cock rubbing along my folds. He sunk into me and grunted loudly. Reggie pressed his body into mine and grabbed the blindfold from my face. My eyes adjusted and I looked at him hovering over me. My pussy spasmed slightly just at the sight of him. He bottomed out inside of me, but the butt plug changed the angle that he entered me and he hit perfectly against my G spot. He circled his hips, tickling it from within me. "Holy shit!" I gasped; the feeling was immeasurable. I'd never experienced anything like this before, I was so full and already nearing another orgasm. He circled a few more times, kissed me, then pulled out and plunged back into me. Our tongues intertwined as he fucked me hard and fast, our bodies rubbing together, sticky from the sugary sauce. I felt so unbelievably full and I never wanted it to end. "Don't stop! Yes Reggie! Fuck! Fuck me faster!" I cried, spurning him on.

He set his elbows on either side of my head and grabbed the poles on headboard, redoubling his efforts and absolutely destroying my pussy. "SHIT!" I screamed, tugging against my bonds again as I came, somehow even harder than the last time. I felt the gush of juice splash against Reggie's happy trail, similar to what happened at the restaurant. "FUUUCKKK!" I bellowed. Reggie pulled out of me and quickly untied my arms so I could fold forward, absolutely shuddering. He untied my feet and I rolled into a ball, tears streaming down my face.

"Shhh, it's alright darling," he said, cradling me into him.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm crying," I said, embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry, darling. Your body carries a lot of tension, and it's natural to be overwhelmed when all of that tension is released," Reggie said, kissing my cheek.

"God," I wiped my face, "I've cried more this week than I have in years," I said, laughing.

Reggie laughed with me and held me tighter too him. "You're finally opening up," he kissed the top of my head. I calmed down and started kissing him, softly at first, but it grew deeper. He was sitting up against the headboard, and I crawled up and straddled him. He helped me line up his cock before he pulled me down, shoving himself deep inside of me. Again, I was so full, and this new position felt amazing. I bounced up and down on his cock, loving the feeling of his balls slapping against my ass. His hands where on my hips, helping me pump on top of him. Reggie was moaning and grunting as I slid up and down on his cock, and I wanted to drive him further. I brought my face into his neck, nibbling and kissing him. I leaned into this ear, moaning as he filled me yet again, "God your cock feels so good deep inside me."

He physically shuddered and growled as his fingernails dug into my hips. I let my nails run along his hairless chest, occasionally scratching over his nipples. He was breathing heavily, and I could tell he was close. "I want you to cum all over me," I whispered against his ear. He groaned and picked me up off him, throwing me onto my back. He got up on his knees on the bed and started furiously stroking his cock. "Wait, Reggie! I want you to cum on my face with your cock between my tits," I said desperately. He growled again and crawled on top of me, shoving back inside me once to lube up before climbing higher and placing his dick between my tits. I pulled them around his cock, and he began pumping again. I stuck out my tongue, trying to lick the tip of his head as it pushed through my cleavage. I finally flicked my tongue along his head, and he moaned loudly before his throbbing cock unloaded across my face, absolutely drenching me in his cum in the first few shots. "Fuck!" he cried. I released his cock and brought the tip into my mouth, swallowing the rest of his load. Reggie fell backward, panting. I wiped my eyes and licked my fingers clean of his spunk.

"Holy shit Francesca," he said through labored breath, "You continue to surprise me. I didn't know I could be so turned on." I stood and grabbed his hands, pulling him up to stand with me.

"Come on, let's clean up." He whined but followed me to the bathroom and started the shower. We stepped in, the water falling on us like rain- by far the nicest shower I had ever used. He turned me around and bent me over. His fingers glided along my lips, collecting some lubrication, then found their way to my stretched asshole, rubbing my juices along the edge to protect it. He gently removed the plug, rinsed it, and placed it on one of the shower's shelves. He turned me back to him and we kissed lightly.

"You are the most stubborn woman I've ever met," he said between kisses, "But I finally broke you down, Killer," he smiled against my lips.

"Pssht, you haven't seen anything yet," I replied, grinning devilishly back at him.