What Money Can't Buy Ch. 06

Story Info
6 months later, and Reggie is still taming Francesca.
13.3k words
4.68
5.2k
5

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't planning on writing another chapter but decided to go for it after an encouraging comment. I thought I would jump forward in time and switch to Reggie's point of view for a change of pace. This will be one of five chapters as well. Hope you enjoy!

I hang my guitar on the wall as rehearsal comes to an end. Our sound has really been coming together lately, and we've been booking better gigs. None of us really want the band to take off in a crazy, worldwide tour and platinum album kind of way, but we are excited to become more well-known in London. I think Jessie and Riggs see themselves joining a famous group, and that would be bittersweet. I can't imagine playing with anyone else. "I love that new song, Riggs. I think we should focus on it on Wednesday and get it nailed before the show Friday night," I tell the group.

"Agreed," Jessie jumps in.

"Honestly, can we talk about this later? I haven't been focused for the last half hour. That smell..." Riggs purrs, wandering dreamily out of the room towards the kitchen. I smile and follow behind him, clapping him on the back as we turn the corner and see Francesca's gorgeous behind swing side to side as she as she leans over to pull something from the oven. "Dinner and a show?" Riggs teases her as he plops down on the chair at the bar.

Francesca shoots up in surprise, nearly dropping the sheet-pan she's holding as a flush spread across her lovely cheeks. "I love this song," she says meekly, putting the pan down and turning to hide her embarrassment.

I laugh and stroll across the kitchen, pulling her into me. "The song is wonderful, and so is your dancing," I say as I put one hand on the small of her back and the other finds hers. I'm rewarded with her bright smile and a laugh as I swing her dramatically from the kitchen and into the living room to Julia Michael's Issues.

"Reggie, leave her alone so we can eat!" Peggy calls from the kitchen with her head leaning over a pot on the stove, sniffing and smiling.

I laugh and briskly kiss my girl before releasing her and smacking her ass as she turns back the kitchen, making her smirk at me over her shoulder. Angel that she is, Francesca's regularly been making us dinner after rehearsal, and the band can't get enough of her. I settle into the barstool between Riggs and Jessie, my eyes never leaving my Killer, a smile plastered on my face. I am disgustingly happy; I have been since Francesca came into my life six months ago. We still fight like cats and dogs- but the makeup sex is beyond anything I've experienced. Our relationship certainly doesn't lack passion. I think back on our most recent argument.

"STOP BEING SO FUCKING STUBBORN! I'm doing this for you!" I bellow at her, my anger spilling out at me.

"For the last time, Reginald, NO!" Francesca screams back with fury. I raise my arms to my hair and take a few slow steps towards her. She looks mad as hell. We've been arguing for the last hour and I am just beginning to see how angry I've made her.

"Killer, I'm sorry... I am just trying to do the right thing..." I utter, closing the gap between us, but not touching her yet. She is clearly too angry for that, but her eyes lighten, and I can tell she is caving.

"Reggie, just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD," she snaps, her shoulders sagging as she shakes her head at me.

"But, if I paid them, you wouldn't have to work two jobs. And you wouldn't have to regret that dreadful summer course you took. You could focus on your goals. I want that for you," I tell her, drawing her into me. I feel her relax against me and I bring my forehead to hers.

"Leave it alone," she says exasperatedly. "They are my debts."

"I don't understand- the money doesn't matter to me. Let me do this for you," I plead, bringing my hands to her face and lifting her lips to mine briefly.

"Reginald, you're ridiculous. I don't want you to. I don't want our dynamic to change- it's good right now. I'm not going to be indebted to you, I don't want to owe you. End of discussion," she sighs, her eyes begging me to let it go.

"Fine. I'll drop it," I say, and she presses up to kiss me again. She bites my lower lip and I groan against her mouth, but I'm not about to let her win. I tug my lip from her teeth and bring my lips to her neck, kissing and sucking. "For now," I growl, then bite her neck. She scoffs but swoons, her body pressing against mine. She pulls me back up to her mouth and shoves her tongue between my lips, and I match her desperation. I squeeze her against me, one hand finding her ass and one grabbing her hair, my fingers sliding beneath her ponytail and dragging her closer to me. "Jesus Francesca," I moan into her mouth, "Why do you have to be so stubborn?" My lips trail her jaw.

"I wouldn't have to be so stubborn if you weren't so bull-headed," she retorts, sharp as ever, her fingers tickling over my trouser-clad erection.

I groan and press into her hand, "You're making me crazy," I say, nibbling her ear as she fondles me.

"You love it," she breaths, and I lift her so she can wrap her legs around my hips. She grinds against me as I turn and walk the few steps to the island where I set her down and start undressing her.

"Reggie?" I hear, and I'm pulled from my daydream. Francesca sets a plate of some delicious looking lamb chops with a green sauce and an orzo salad in front of me. I smile slowly, thinking how I took her right here that night. "Do you want a glass of wine?" she says sweetly, a confused look on her face.

I press myself up and lean across the bar to kiss her, one hand pulling her face against mine. She tries to pull away, but I resist her, deepening the kiss. I'm all revved up from my daydream. "Down boy!" Jessie says, slapping my thigh. I pull my lips away and smile, my eyes not leaving Francesca's.

"I'll take that as a yes," she breathes, her flush spreading as she smiles back at me. She turns and grabs an open bottle of red wine. She gets herself a beer from the fridge and I notice Frank, Cheryl and Rose talking to Riggs at my left. When did they get here? Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember Francesca mentioning that they were coming, but I must have forgotten why. I get up and pull Rose in for a hug, followed by Cheryl. "I'm glad to see you two, it's been a while," I say as I grab my plate and glass of wine and walk towards the dining table, the girls doing the same.

"Sorry, we've been a little wrapped up with... each other..." Cheryl smiles devilishly.

"Cheryl, stop it, you're so bad!" Rose cries with feigned indignation.

"You distract me," Cheryl says, kissing her.

"I'd apologize, but I can't help it. It's genetic. Fran and I are both distracting, right Reggie?" she shoots me her megawatt smile and I can't help but return it. I have really developed a strong relationship with Rose the last few months- it's been like having my own little sister.

"That may be true, but Francesca and I still get out of the house every once in a while," I tease as we sit at the table. Rose scoffs at me. My left hand instinctively finds Francesca's thigh as the group chats around the table and I sip my wine. I love when we all had dinner together- it felt so natural and right. They are my chosen family, and I had no regrets. We all started sharing stories about the week and digging into Francesca's dinner, which was as delicious as ever. Her talent was inspirational. Plus, she was spoiling me- I was getting so used to eating well and I couldn't cook for myself anymore; it just wasn't good enough.

Everyone had finished their meal and Frank and I were chatting over his frustrating professor. "Do you all want dessert?" Francesca asks, and I turn to look at her, surprised that she had planned dessert as well. She looks somewhat uncomfortable. Did I upset her somehow? "I made a pear tarte tatin, and there is ice cream," she smiles at me, but it's half-hearted. I want to ask what's wrong, but I figure it would be smart to wait until the group leaves. Instead, I kiss her on the cheek and grab her hand reassuringly.

"That sounds delicious, Fran!" Peggy responds, and we all start to stand and gather our plates.

"Hang on everyone- before we have dessert, I'd like to make an announcement," Cheryl says, standing and holding up her glass of wine. I look at Francesca, my eyes furrowing in confusion. What's going on? She giggles quietly and I feel even more confused, but Cheryl starts talking again, so I refocus on my best friend. Everyone is staring up at her. "Rose," she says, grabbing one of Rose's hands and looking her deeply in the eye, "I feel so lucky to have met you."
Rose's eyes brim with love. "Oh, darling, so am I!" she interrupts her.

Cheryl smiles and continues, "These last few months have completely changed my life. I never knew that I could be so happy or fall so hard for anyone. I know we're young- especially you- but love like this doesn't happen very often; I love you so much," she seems to be holding back tears and I start to realize what's happening. I look at Francesca quickly and she is beaming. I turn back to Cheryl and Rose... Is she... is she about to propose?

"I want to spend every minute of the rest of my life with you. I am over waiting to commit- and I wanted to ask you a question, here, in front of our closest friends," she continues. Holy shit. "Rose, baby, will you marry me?" she smiles nervously down at Rose, who has tears in her eyes.

There is a pregnant pause in the room, and Francesca squeezes my hand. Rose audibly sobs before finally opening her mouth, "Cheryl, of course!! Oh my god, of course I will! Yes!" she cries, standing and pulling Cheryl in for a kiss.

"Holy shit," Frank says what we're all thinking.

"Cheryl, the ring?" Francesca reminds Cheryl, and I turn my dumbfounded look towards her. She smiles sheepishly back at me, shrugging. Cheryl must have told her she was planning this- I can't believe she kept it from me!

"Right, thank you Franny," Cheryl says, rummaging in her purse and pulling out a ring box.

"Oh my god!" Rose squeals, holding her hand out and letting Cheryl slide the ring on her finger.

They embrace again and we all clap. "This calls for champagne!" I say, standing with Francesca and walking to the kitchen with her hand back in mine.

"I put some in the fridge earlier..." she says to me quietly.

"I can't believe you knew about this and didn't tell me," I shake my head at her, smiling wide, "Any other secrets you're keeping from me, Killer?" I grab the two bottles that are hiding in the back of the fridge.

"Just my sex change operation," she shoots back at me, and I laugh and pull her against me, kissing her.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I ask and smile, kissing her again. If I was being honest, I've loved her since the first time I laid next to her, watching her sleep. But I'm not totally insane- I waited to tell her until I thought it was appropriate. I finally told her the first time two months ago, after we had an incredible shag. She was curled up beside me and smelled like a sunny day. I couldn't hold it in anymore, and I went for it, but she wasn't ready to say it back. Still isn't. Honestly, that nearly broke me. It took me a while to get over the feeling of rejection, and we've had many talks, and fights, about it. I try to respect her right to be cautious- she told me she's never said it before. I want her to mean it, but I wish she felt the same. Despite her lack of reciprocity, I just can't stop saying it to her. It's like my love for her spills out of me in a desperate hope that it will keep her from leaving me. That's my biggest fear- by not saying it, she isn't really committed to me, and it makes me nervous. She's not mine like I am hers. I could never leave her- I'm completely under her spell.

"I know. I have to get the tarte from the oven," she smiles against my lips.

"Sir yes sir!" I say, releasing her and saluting, trying to push aside my disappointment.

She laughs infectiously and leans down to open the oven door and I grab her ass, fondling her cheeks. "Reggie," she scolds me, and I smile, thinking of how long it took her to start calling me that. These things take time- I can't rush her. That's a sure way to lose her. We dish up the dessert and champagne and join the party back in the dining room. It appeared that we may have a late night, but if there was ever a time to celebrate it was now.

Hours later, Francesca and I help the inebriated happy couple into a Lyft. "We love you two so much," Cheryl slurs.

"Fran- Fran, listen Fran," Rose says, grabbing her sister's shoulders and making eye contact with her, "We always talked about a doub...double wedding..." she hiccups, "This is perfect. You two," she stutters, looking at me, "just let's all get married together." She sloppily kisses my cheek and the presses Fran into me. This isn't good. Francesca doesn't like to talk about the future. She is VERY independent and touchy about commitment. I think it scares her to not be on her own, to be in the position of depending on others. She isn't great at accepting help and keeps herself at a distance from people. Except Rose. Now she is going to get in her head and be awkward and uncomfortable. So much for the night... I think while Francesca responds to Rose.

"Okay Rose, you need to get home," Francesca laughs, but her arm slips around my waist and she sinks against me. Huh. She seems okay... thank god.

"Reggie, you need to man up- like I did," Cheryl calls from the car, giggling hysterically.

I can't catch a break with these two. "Jesus, how did you both get so pissed?" I ask, rolling my eyes and releasing Francesca to pick Rose up and slide her into the car. She is heavier than her sister, and I am surprised by the difference between them. Must be the height difference. As I reach in to put Rose on the seat, Cheryl grabs my face. "You're in looooovee," she coos, and I smile and kiss her cheek. She's not wrong.

"Goodnight ladies," I say, kissing Rose's cheek as well and sliding from the backseat back to the street before closing the door.

"Wow," Francesca sighs and rolls her eyes and I pull her into me. It's a cold night out in early November and she didn't put a jacket on. She is shaking slightly. I'd marry you tomorrow, Francesca. My thoughts surprise me, and I quickly push them aside. I'm just caught up in the evening.

"I know," I chuckle, "Let's get you inside- it's cold."

We head back to the lift and climb in, my arm hanging on my girl the whole 22 flights up. I'm so happy and I can't stop thinking about how brave Cheryl was tonight. "I can't believe that Cheryl proposed, and that you're cool with it." I say, looking down at her. Maybe I shouldn't have added that last part. I don't want to have this conversation. Do I? Her eyes meet mine and they positively sparkle. God damn she is beautiful. I feel my cock expanding in my pants just at the sight of her.

"I know, it is super quick. It took me a minute to wrap my head around the idea when Cheryl came to me- she wanted my blessing. But I see how happy Rose is. How could I say no? Even if I think they are waaayy to young and it was waaaayyy to soon. I mean, Rose is only 19... but I can't stand in her way," she replies before letting her head rest on my shoulder.

"I'm sure she was terrified to ask you, Killer," I tease her, hugging her close. The doors ping open and we wander to my door.

"What do you mean?" she asks, her brows furrowing in the sexiest way. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable in my jeans. I really hope this doesn't turn into a fight, because I want to fuck her silly right now.

"I was kidding," I say, trying to avoid this topic, but before I can stop myself, I add "kind of." She raises an eyebrow at me. You've done it now, you git- there's no turning back from this. I try to explain my way out of this. "You are pragmatic, darling. Not one for a big romantic gesture that doesn't make responsible sense. You're the kind of girl with a five-year plan- Cheryl is the opposite. She's spontaneous, clearly," I roll my eyes, hoping to let her know I also thought it was ridiculous. Did I? I question myself, but I push the thought aside again.

I refocus on Francesca, and she looks hurt. "I can be spontaneous," she mutters, her brow furrowing again and her eyes finding the floor.

Shit. I didn't mean to upset her. I pull her into me again, "Of course you can. You're misunderstanding me, baby. I love that you are responsible. It's a huge turn on," I coo at her, letting my nose run along her neck. My libido is taking over and I want her. I have to get us back on track. "I love you and your pragmaticism," I say, kissing her neck.

"Reggie," she moans as I pull her earlobe into my mouth and nibble. Her skin is on fire beneath my lips and I feel her breath hitching in her throat. I've got you now, Killer, I think, hoping we can move to the bedroom. My fingers tickle down her side and my lips find hers, but before we kiss, she opens her mouth and starts to say something, but quiets down again. I stop abruptly. Francesca does this often; she holds back what she wants to say, and I can recognize the signs by now. Usually it's pretty important. My thoughts flash back to the big fight we had that finally made our relationship official. God she is stubborn.

"What is it?" I ask, pressing my forehead to hers, pressing her for answers.

"I..." she starts meekly, and my breath hitches in my throat. She stops again- she's really nervous. She's shaking again, but this time it's not from the cold. What is it?

"Yes..." I say desperately.

"Reggie, I love you," she whispers, her eyes searching mine.

Wow. I release my breath and can't help my grin. Finally. I close my eyes and my smile widens. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I open my eyes and hers are searching my face, the normally sparkling green dark and clouded. "Say it again," I insist as my hands grab her cheeks and I lightly kiss her.

"I love you. I love you so much, Reggie," she passionately says between kisses, and I press my lips back against hers, hard and fast, pouring my passion and love into her.

My cock is rock-hard and straining to be unleashed. I want her desperately. Finally, she really feels like mine. She's being vulnerable and honest, and it's intoxicating. "Where can I take you, Francesca?" I ask, pulling away from the kiss for a moment, my hands moving rapidly down her body to pull her hard against me as I massage her ass cheeks.

"The kitchen," she lustfully breathes, and I snarl against her lips, thinking that she must be reading my mind. I've wanted to have her on the island again since my daydream. I lift her and carry her the short distance to the island and set her down. I grab her shirt and whip it over her head, anxious to see her gorgeous breasts. MY gorgeous breasts. This incredible woman loves me. How the fuck did I get so lucky? My hands work on unclipping her bra and I pull her nipple into my mouth, devouring my girl. Fuck, she is perfect. Her nipples are so responsive and grow beneath my fingers and mouth. I pinch and bite at her until she is groaning and arching her back into me. "Oh Reggie, that feels so good," she moans.

I play with her a bit more before my lust overcomes me. She is making the sexiest noises and I need to make her cum- I can never get enough of that. I press against her shoulder so that she falls back on the counter. "I love you, Francesca," I murmur as I pull my shirt off and pop open my button and zip to give my dick some room to breathe before attacking her trousers. She lifts her hips to help me pull them and her knickers down her legs. I stop at her feet and pull off her boots and socks before her clothes follow. Finally, Francesca is laying naked in front of me. She looks up at me through hooded eyes full of lust. And love. She loves me and she has never looked hotter. "You're a goddess," I say before licking my lips and pulling her legs apart. I kiss her gently then dive my tongue between her lips before I lick up and down her sweet, sweet folds. "Jesus Francesca," I moan against her before my fingers find their way into her delicious pussy. I blow softly against her clit and she moans and lifts off the counter as her back arches.