What Money Can't Buy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I do!" she sobs, settling in beside me.

I sigh. I need to channel some Rose energy here. "Then why are you planning on it ending?" She's quiet. "I can't keep doing this, Francesca. If you want to be with me, you have to meet me halfway. You have to accept that I have money, and that I can use it any way I want to," I say quietly.

She sniffs and wipes her nose. "Okay," she murmurs.

What? "Wait, what do you mean? You will?" I'm genuinely shocked.

She sighs. "Yes. You're 100% right. I'm trying, but I'm not moving fast enough. It's not fair to you. Honestly, all of this really freaks me out. I really don't want to be beholden to you. But I don't want you to think that I am going to leave, because I'm not. That's why I told you I love you, and why I said I would try to move in. But I should have just said yes, because I want to- I really do." She sniffles and I take a deep breath in before grabbing her hands.

Okay, this is good, we're making progress. "What else do you want, Francesca? Don't think, just tell me." I say. She looks up at me, her face full of shame.

"I don't want to seem weak," she sniffles.

"Love, you are the strongest person I know. I'm not going to judge you. Just talk to me."

She takes a deep breath in, preparing herself. "Honestly, I want you to pay for Rose's wedding, because I can't help her, and you can, and then she can have the wedding she deserves! I want to move in with you and stop worrying about my rent for that shitty apartment. And I want to spend my evenings with you! I want to spend every night here with you and cuddle up beside you when I fall asleep. And I want to take a holiday with you and relax and eat delicious food and make love to you on a beach in northern Spain! I want to quit Lazaro's because I hate Angelo- he makes my life hell! Plus, it's far from here and would be a headache to get to if I moved in. Or, when I move in. Then I'd have time to help Rose, too, and she needs me! I'm all she has! Or, I was... now she has Cheryl and she's not going to need me anymore and, well, I'm completely freaking out and exhausted, Reggie!" she says so quickly I can barely keep up, and then she's sobbing again.

I wrap my arms around her and stroke her hair. "Wow, Killer, breath. It's okay, I've got you," I pull her into my lap, cradling my girl against me. "I hear you. You're working yourself so hard, and I'm pushing you on the other side, and now Rose is, too. You can't burn the candle on three ends, my love. I'm sorry for pushing you. And, I know you are nervous about losing Rose, but she will always need you. It's obvious- you are the most important person in her life. You took care of her for so long. Now Cheryl can help you, and so can I- we can all be there for her. And finally someone can take care of you, darling," I squeeze her tightly.

She looks up at me with her tear-stained cheeks. "What? What do you mean?" she asks and sniffs up a ball of snot.

"Baby, I'm here. I'm going to take care of you now. You're not alone, and I'm not going to leave you. You don't have to worry about me- I'm not Rose. And this isn't one-sided; we can be there for each other. You can relax. I want to take care of you. I'm going to take care of you," I tell her in hushed tones.

She takes a sharp breath in and sobs it back out, pressing her face against my chest. "Okay," she says between sobs, and I smile. Progress.

I cradle her, rocking lightly for several minutes as she calms down. Her warmth is sinking into me. Eventually she stops crying and wipes her nose and eyes on my shirt. She wraps her arms around me, then squeezes me. "I love you," she says, kissing my chest above the V in my shirt. Her words and her kiss shoot straight to my cock and I feel it harden beneath her. I reciprocate the sentiment as I shift slightly, trying not to make it obvious to Francesca- I'm sure she isn't in any mood to shag. But then, she grinds her ass down on my member. This girl is insatiable. She kisses my chest again, then flicks her tongue into the small patch of hair between my pecks. I stiffen- I'm afraid that any small movement will ruin this. And I really don't want her to stop. I need her. I want to lose myself inside of her and forget about our argument. I want to possess her and know that we are in this together. Sex is our comfort zone, and I want to be there. Now.

She wraps an arm around my neck and her fingers twirl in my hair as her mouth and tongue explore my neck. She lightly nibbles and I lose control and groan before grabbing her hips and pressing up against her ass. "I need you. Now," she says desperately, pulling me into a passionate and sloppy kiss. I can feel her desire through her lips; she is in a frenzy and it only turns me on more. I can tell she wants to get back on the same page, too. She rapidly shifts so she's straddling me on the couch and reaches for my button and zip. I lift my hips and help her pull my trousers and underwear down to just below my rock-hard cock. She settles onto me and I feel her lacy panties rubbing me up and down as she tugs at the hem of my shirt. I lift my arms and moan- the friction feels so good. My hands find her body and I feel her, running my hands along her back then beneath her shirt to find her soft skin. I pull her top off and press her forward into me so I can kiss her chest and neck. God, she smells divine. She pulls my face up and her lips find mine again, and I can feel the pain, worry, and insecurity in her kiss. I slide my fingers into her hair and bring her closer still, attempting to dissolve her troubles.

Our kiss escalates, our tongues intertwining and teeth scraping against lips as she rubs herself against me. Her panties are soaking wet and I am anxious to bury myself within her and fuck away this night. "Take me, please," she breathe, and my cock nearly bursts at her words. In a passionate haze, my hands find their way beneath her short skirt and grab her panties, ripping them so I have a clear shot to my goal. Without hesitation, I lift her and place her above purple tip before I slam her down onto me, pressing my hips up to thrust deeply into her. She yelps in pain but quickly adjusts and starts rubbing her clit on me as I fill her and circle inside of her. Finally; my happy place. Her pussy walls cling to me and the warmth and wetness is overwhelming.

"Oh god, Francesca," I say before kissing her again. She starts to raise up off of me and slide back down and she moans into my mouth. My hands find her ass and help her slide up and down along my shaft, slowly but with an intense need. Her lips trail my jaw and move to my ear, and she bites down hard on my lobe. I yelp and press her against me harder, pounding her faster and slamming my cock deep within her.

"Reggie, you fill me up and I forget about my worries," she breathes against my neck, and I try to suppress a groan, but it escapes my lips. "You belong inside of me," she says, and her pussy squeezes me harder.

"Oh fuck," I murmur, and I need to fuck her harder. I pull her off me and throw her back onto the couch and climb over top of her. I push my trousers down a little lower and roughly slam back into her wanting pussy.

"YES!" she cries, her back arching. I take advantage of the space and slide an arm around her tiny waist, using it to pull her harder against me. I set my other elbow beside her head and start thrusting in and out again, my anger dissipating more and more each time her pussy engulfs me. We're both panting and Francesca starts releasing a string of moans and expletives. Her pussy tightens and I squeeze her harder around the waist to help me power through, my lips trailing her gorgeous exposed neck. I can feel the vibration on her throat as she starts talking. "Reggie! Fuck, don't stop, I'm going to cum! Yes! Harder! Harder! FUCK!" she yells and aggressively cums around me, her fingers clawing into my back. I cover her scream by kissing her, hard. I try to keep pounding in and out to draw her orgasm out, but she bites my lip and I lose it, my cock exploding inside her tight walls. Spurt after spurt flows out of me and I anxiously kiss her, finally feeling normal again. Suddenly, she pulls back, "OW! Reggie!" she cries as she tugs at my arm and I realize I'm hurting her. Fuck.

I release her waist and quickly apologize. "Oh God, I'm sorry baby," I pant, freaked out that I lost control and hurt her.

"It's alright, I'm alright," she says, her hands grabbing my face and bringing me in for another kiss. I relax and sink down onto her, my hands dragging over her skin as we kiss through labored breath and come back down to earth together.

"I love you so much," I say against her lips once our breathing returns to normal.

"I love you, too. I'm sorry," she tells me, a shy look in her eyes.

"Your pervicacity amazes me, Killer," I smirk, and her face relaxes. "But I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have pushed you," I reply, and she shakes her head.

"I need you to push me, Reggie. You make us better, make us work. I don't want to ruin this," she expresses with longing in her voice.

I shake my head right back. "Nothing you could do would ruin this."

A small smile spreads across her lips. "Careful what you wish for," she teases, and I smile back at her and pull her against me, kissing my stubborn, smart, lovely lady.